>he doesn't have a degree in political science or economics
>expects anyone to take his opinion on politics seriously

>he wasted his university education on a political science or economics degree

lol

>economic
Ok

>political science
LMAO

>his degree is so useless he has resorted to defending it to a bunch of turbo autists on Cred Forums

>Hes not making bank as a plumber or a welder

You don't need a (((degree))) in political "science" to know what's wrong and what's causing it.

>he wastes his time arguing about something that he doesn't even have the basic understanding of

>He doesn't work in the woods
>He expects people to call him a Finn

good goy, listen to your marxist teachers

my grandfather was in the army while Pinochet was killing commies, my opinion is more important than a fucking asian OP

> he needed to go to uni to learn political science and economics

I have a political science degree.

I have learned a hell lot more about politics from this board then I did at university.

Political science is bullshit and useless.

Economics is one of the most marketable courses out there. You learn how to model crap, sophisticated statistical analysis, programming and actual economics.

>spending money on jewish brainwashing when you're on an anonymous imageboard
kek

Not an argument

>he got a degree in reading books
>he has no applied knowledge

Economics is not about reading books.

>only I can understand it because I went and got indoctrinated for at least 4 years

I have a polisci degree. Worthless af.

>economics
I have noticed that bluepilled normies, appropriately enough for a cult, think that argument from authority is the only argument.
The idea that reasonably intelligent people can generalize responsibly, learn what they need to about a new topic, and reach sound conclusions without a master's degree -- which is how the world worked before the late sixties and is a necessary requirement for any semblance of the democratic tradition -- is unimaginable to them.

Oh. You think that the only way to "apply" politics is by gas chambers? Lmao.