Which user is going to get the glory of jamming her ear piece at the debate??

Which user is going to get the glory of jamming her ear piece at the debate??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
youtube.com/watch?v=w0qrXQMMjiE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zt_abiv6k
youtube.com/watch?v=WGkD4gQbz8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dK2ylXWn_v4
youtube.com/watch?v=M9mB0OGWkYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=s6QU0yfIe2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UEmjwR0Rs20
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
hytera.us/Download/Private/file/WebFiles/WF_Hytera DMR Trunking Products & Solutions.pdf
phonak-communications.com/en/products/in-ear-receivers/phonito-nano/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_mobile_radio#DMR_Tier_III
youtu.be/havhaDYh0Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=GxWsq91Njwg
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
youtube.com/watch?v=-6hI5aTV2O8
youtube.com/watch?v=1kwgGoS-qD0
hwaddress.com/
trifinite.org/Downloads/carwhisperer-0.2.tar.gz
slideshare.net/null0x00/hijacking-bluetooth-headsets
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA
youtube.com/watch?v=hS5bLx-SfXk
microearpiece.com/guide.html
kalilinuxdojo.com/2015/10/hack-bluetooth-and-other-wireless-tools.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ann0XPqHxRQ
youtu.be/6CGYfES3nCY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q035VxVF-U
acsac.org/2006/papers/25.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kvMSsd8u6pU
instructables.com/id/How-To-Create-Your-Signal-Jammer/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ5iov6Jmow
youtube.com/watch?v=qIhwFXEKaJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mswmRxyYMas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You Retweeted

depends how it works, is it radio, bluetooth, or just a headphone porting in audio from her cellphone?

It's most likely using radio via Bluetooth on the 2.64ghz band. A Bluetooh/Wi-Fi jammer should work if it's powerful enough and close to the stage.

>We need to find the frequency that it receives on
Any ideas on what to broadcast to her ear?

MAXIMUM TROLLING

PLEASE WE NEED THIS

If you jammed the radio though you would jam the securities com too and they would be onto you like white on rice.

Whoever does this with a photo will be etched in history as a true hero

maybe you can activate it only when she is speaking?

It'd be a shame if someone pointed a laser pointer into her eye and gave her a seizure.

Perhaps the signal can just be corrupted enough to effect a little ear piece while not causing major issues to the wireless Cams?

Does anyone know how to contact the mysterious hacker known as Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

>using a jammer anywhere around government officials

Enjoy your express trip to gitmo

I thought they weren't allowed an ear piece, only the debate moderators were in order to hear the ((producers))

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

I hope Trump calls her out on her earpiece that she no doubt will be wearing.

No guts no glory! Which user will take the glory!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

>Mrs Clinton, your opponents on the Republican side have frequently attacked you on your email server, and it has hounded you throughout your campaign. What can you say to assure the American people you've learned from this mistake.
>I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?
>Uh, yes.. how can you assure the American people you've learned from your em-
>What?
>Your emails?
>I'm... having some trouble up here, there's some... interference on my part
>We'll give you a minute if you need it uhh... Mr Trump while thats sorted out, what would you say is your-
>Hold it.
>Mr Trump?
>A communication's disruption can mean only one thing.
>...
>Invasion.

Assuming Full Control!

youtube.com/watch?v=w0qrXQMMjiE

An oldie but a goodie

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zt_abiv6k

>Exodus 8:4-6

>4 The pepes will come up on you and your people and all your officials.

>5 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your staff over the streams and canals and ponds, and make pepes come up on the land of Egypt.’”

>6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the pepes came up and covered the land.

"Hands up, don't shoot"

But the last few blacks shot by police are on record as disobeying police orders, they had their hands by their sides, hands reaching into pockets, car glove compartment etc. I don't understand.

Just make a spork gab generator.
It's not illegal to build or possess one, they're fun ways to test your home wifi because they can be altered for most wavelengths and disrupt fucking everything on that wavelength
It's illegal to use them though, so don't get any ideas >:^(

Someone is going to do it, to many keks to be claimed

surely you mean a spark gap generator

Plant a short range jammer in her rostrum, or pay a guard to do it

This! And turn it on half way through the debate for maximum effect

Half the fucking crowd shows up with jammers of various wavelengths.

Entire fucking spectrum is jammed.

Only the poorest camera crews get to air properly because they're the poor schmucks having to run cable.

This leaf gets it

Get it to stream Moonman.

Highway to hell would be fitting

I'm just hoping the crowd isn't full of retards yelling pepe every time Trump speaks.

The crowd will be mostly shills and Jews!
Any staff member of the Clinton camp that may be reading this needs to be a patriot and jam the signal

Obviously you shout Pepe when Hillary speaks not when Trump speaks.

And when anyone comments, the choir bursts out PEE PEE POO POO PEPE.

>Only the poorest camera crews get to air properly because they're the poor schmucks having to run cable.

For great justice!

>inb4v&

>static noise suddenly fills her ear
>a faint breathing sound is heard
>"Who is this?" she asks
>"I'll tell you everything you want to know. If you come to where I am, that is."
>"Where are you?"
>"Very close by"

youtube.com/watch?v=WGkD4gQbz8Y

>whispers "Pepe"
>instantly faints

Why bother...easier to just broadcast on a wideband..

We don't want to jam emergency services channels, just hers

Anybody remember that James Bond movie where the guy is sitting in on a UN meeting listening to the translation in his earpiece and then the assassin switches the input and broadcasts some high-frequency tone and kills the guy listening?

Reminds me of that.

Did you guys get any confederates move to your country, like they did with Brazil?

You would need a really powerful transmitter to completely block bluetooth over the entire operating band. It wouldn't go unnoticed.

Jamming, Oh no no no. We'll just stop the cheating

>Cut to brown note

unlikely, people who understand radio are rarely meatshields.

>go to debate
>armed with radio jamming shit
>think you're a hero
>gonna help save America
>didnt count on metal detectors out the fucking ass
>alert was already heightened
>security finds your shit
>security has flashback of being in jis 3rd tour in Afghanistan
>snaps
>takes out sidearm and empties it into your chest
37 other hyped security dogpile your lifeless corpse
>thread is posted about it
>everyone calls you a cuck and pole smoking swishmeister
>5 minutes later everyone forgets you even existed
>Trump ends up winning anyway

it has to be a playback of what she just said, with a 1 second delay

shit fucks your speech up, makes. you. have. to. speak. very. slow. and. deliber- ddelibat - delibrate - deliberately. one. sybl- sssylabl - syllable. at. a. time

it will look like she's having a stroke right in front of us
youtube.com/watch?v=dK2ylXWn_v4

Assuming staff that hate Hillary will not bring one in lol

this is the most likely scenario

"I'm a faggot nigger please rape my retarded face."

Brown noise
youtube.com/watch?v=M9mB0OGWkYE

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL.

>Anyone from Cred Forums
>At the debate
Fucking lol. It's in my town, I had twelve of my friends who attend Hofstra enter the raffle to try and get two tickets. None of them won.

This insane liberal feminist chick I went to high school with was posting today about how she won six tickets and was bringing other #mentallyhill with her. They had a month to do background checks on every applicant. I bet they picked only numales and radicalized women.

Yes I'm personally asshurt. The audience is stacked against Trump entirely.

bluetooth is actually quite low power and can be easily jammed, so they probably wouldn't be using that if they're smart at all

it's probably a proprietary solution. at best it may just be working on a frequency that's not normally used (and thus you could just bring a software defined radio with you and potentially find it), at worst it'll be frequency hopping and will report the exact frequency that jamming attempts happen on

just bring a spark gap transmitter, get within a km of the debate and hook it up to a car battery or some other power source. hook it up and leave.

top kek that is great video

BULLSHIT BLUETOOTH DOESNT HAVE THE REACH. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ELECTRONICS.

Would a am radio work for finding the frequency?

>not understanding difference between wide-band noise and narrow-band signal transmission
You mean communications completely breaks down in lightening storms?

Bluetooth can go up to 100m you fucking retard. Not every chip is limited to 10m

top kek

I shouldn't post this but we're on that and a few other things already. That's all I can say just watch the debate.

Wow an actual autistic fit on Cred Forums

May the force be with you user

no because then they'd be broadcasting what's going through her earpiece to every fuck with a car within 10 km you fuckwit

thunderstorms don't do shit to frequencies that we transmit data on m8, and practically every digital data transmission protocol already has techniques to avoid info loss. a spark gap transmitter within a few hundred meters with enough power will fuck over a small wireless earpiece if it gets the chance.

>Which user is going to get the glory of jamming her ear piece at the debate??

Very good idea. We should have spread the hell out of this sooner.

Meatshields aren't the only secret service, they're just the ones you see.

If some were to jam it, wouldn't that shut off live streaming on TV?

only if they used raspberry

>Commit a top tier felony at the debates
>Getting a jammer past security

Sparkgap is essentially same as lightening storm, except a lot less power. In order to jam the entire spectrum that BT operates on you would probably want to feed pseudo-random data into an IFFT and output that to DAC/up-converter centered on 2437 MHz @ 100 MHz sample rate. However, in order to overcome narrow-band BT transmitter, you would probably have to be about 20dB above the BT transmitter. 100 Watts or so might do it.

Yeah I like the Thermal Camera idea better. But then again that person would get shot too!

You guys realize that if you could hijack the frequency of this thing you could actually use it to fry her brain.

I'm not even joking. You could blast her with high pitched noises and send her right into a seizure.

Don't edge me like that. You're still a massive faggot until you can prove it.

Faggot.

Is there any possiblity of overriding the signal going into it & transmitting "PEEPEEPOOPOO PEPE IS GOD PEEPEEPOOPOO PEPE IS GOD" Over & over again?

youtube.com/watch?v=s6QU0yfIe2Y

>MoonMan, up in this hoe
>Still got money in the bank
>Farkle made me racist yo
>Everybody give him thanks

>I hate niggers, I hate Jews
>I hate spics and Arabs too
>Go ahead, and try to sue
>I got cash up the wazoo

one of the best moonman songs imo

If we're going to do this, we need multiple people using different methods. That way at least one of us is bound to get through and wreak havoc.

I'd like to point out that
A) jamming devices are illegal in most places, and
B) jamming devices that would affect her earpiece would likely also affect phones and whatever devices news crews are using to televise and report on the debate, so it's not like no one will notice.

Nice trips

This may be a dumb idea, but why doesn't someone just find the frequency and record the the feed. Send it to all media asap and prove she once again cheated.

or put a bullet through it too

If the MAC address of the ear piece is known, it can just be DDosed with fake data without disrupting anything else. Provided it uses Bluetooth

Becasue the signal will be highly encrypted. Can only jam but not intercept. They are not using analog radios senpai

Actually a laser pointer will fuck up guitar pickups. Wonder if would work on this.
Although I'm sure THAT would get immediate secret service attention.

You're expecting too much. Remember that she had a completely non-secure server in her house to do highly classified government work. They're probably using something from Radio Shack.

Laser will get you shot! user needs to discreetly place the jammer, take a photo for keks and leave undetected

youtube.com/watch?v=UEmjwR0Rs20

Yea but even consumer grade Bluetooth has some kind of encryption

Take over her earpiece.
Fill it full of Australian banter and shitposting. The Yanks will go mental.
The cunts will collapse through lack of irony and sarcasm.

Only Auslanders can achieve this. DO IT.
Make the cunts tremble in the name of Her Majesty.

Good work. Now find the MAC address.

>good luck

Didn't say it was a good idea, someone brought up a laser pointer in her eyes.

> Commonwealth regains its rightful place of the custodians of the world

That would require inside information obviously ...

Although, come to think of it, assuming no one else is using an earpiece and assuming her earpiece is made by a company that doesn't make any other bluetooth devices, it might be possible to eliminate other devices until you find the right one. It might take a while though, the debate could be over before you find it.

Someone email the Trump people or tweet, or whatever the devil you kids to these days. I want them to jam that fucking ear piece.

Bluetooth is secured by encryption. That's why you have to provide keys between devices when you pair them.

All you have to do to "jam" her earpiece is get clear evidence she's wearing one, then spread it around Twitter and get it trending, ideally during the debate.

Hey there's an user in the debate hall right now in another tread.

It will be well covered this time! Needs jamming, I suggest anyone thinking of doing this turns on and off the jammer at various times of the debate to avoid detection

Link this thread to him

leave that sickly oyster and its pearl alone

shes probably always using the same earpiece so its just a matter of being in her vicinity while its on, correct?

if you have multiple scanners looking for it, like say 10 it may be doable

It depends how you want to jam it. Being in her vicinity helps if I want to block all of Bluetooth. You can also just target the ear piece directly if you knew the MAC address

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

I try my best to post shit, but you Aussies excel at it.

If you're telling the truth, you're doing Kek's work.

May he bless ye with many a tendie. Praise him!

Hillary will be on the left of the stage. Meaning the earpiece will be in her left ear.... where she likes to wear it.

She's almost deaf in her right ear. Why else would she demand the left side of the stage?

Becasue you sent your best shit posters on a one way trip to this barren land! We needed to shit post to survive the harsh envrionment. Crocodiles want to fight us all the time ...

>whatever devices news crews are using to televise and report on the debate

No. Not at all.

>jamming an ear piece

Damn it faggots, if any of you has press access attach a flash to your DSLR with stroboscopic capability and take her picture. Make the bitch seize out.

You're jamming radio frequencies. Unless they're hard wiring everything, you'll be jamming some of their devices.

Hell, if the jammer is strong enough you might even introduce interference on the cables.

Rather than jamming, just get a receiver and listen in and record what she's getting through her ear-piece.

Most of the main cams will be hard wired

Flash photography likely not allowed to protect her

You can't listen it, the encryption can not be easily broken unless there is some back door we don't know about

...which there probably is, but I doubt NSA or GCHQ are going to help us out here.

hytera.us/Download/Private/file/WebFiles/WF_Hytera DMR Trunking Products & Solutions.pdf

phonak-communications.com/en/products/in-ear-receivers/phonito-nano/

A possible make and model of her earpiece says it's a digital protocol and the pdf says (depending on which standard is actually in use here, likely tetra or DMR) that its probably in the 12.5 KHz range.

Denial of service should be pretty easy. All FCC compliant devices will accept external interference :)

I didn't send anyone anywhere.
My conscious is clear. I can't atone for the past.

Same wavelength as a microwave. If anyone works near the debates, go get the oldest ass microwave you can find, throw it in the break room as close as you can to her and run that sucker non-stop. It won't block it entirely, but it should mess with the signal a little

You jam her ear piece and you will jam securities. I'm pretty sure the SS will skullfuck you for something like that.

Those dubs suggest you need to atone for your grandfather sending Aussies to the bottom of the world for stealing some bread crumbs

I'm retarded, those are bandwidths. It's late. forgive me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_mobile_radio#DMR_Tier_III

It's in the hundreds of MHz.

Whoever is saying a 2.5GHz signal will have any affect is only guessing, and guessing poorly.

Dubs suggest your on to something

Sup CTR

You should be afraid, very afraid.

Depends if they are using Bluetooth or a custom solution ...

K. Go ahead and do it. See how long it takes for SS to find you.

I kind of doubt her designed-to-be-hidden ear piece has the power, space, or thermal dissipation necessary for any real encryption. Microprocessors capable of any real computing power are small, but not that damn small.

I'd say about 10 seconds or less.

Why are earpieces even allowed for a debate?

Assuming SS have the equipment on standby to find a jammer! I hope CTR are panicing! Your precious Hill drone is not going to get her orders from high command

Eat a dick then kill your family

Then kill yourself CTR shitstain

This

They aren't

Basic encryption can be done on hardware without the microprocessor being involved.

bluetooth
if your tech people can't into email they can't into anything good
>asking fucking reddit for tech support

Are you God sir? Because that is just too fucking perfect!

This! It's most likely Bluetooth

They aren't. Look at some of my links. The most popular mobile radio protocols right now are things like DMR, because they are efficient and support fancy shit like encryption.

And have much, MUCH, better range than bluetooth. MHz range is far more likely in use here than GHz.

It is trivial these days to include AES encryption in the fabric of an ASIC. Not to mention the rest of the base-band, codecs, etc.

Youre all being facist. Let your opponent have the stage you democracy hating faggots

>Assuming SS have the equipment on standby to find a jammer! I hope
OK, lets pretend they don't. What do you think they will do when their communication abilities get cut? Just stand around like a bunch of retards? They'll go into full lockdown mode. Youd have to get a jamming device through security anyway, they won't just let you walk in with it, fampai.

youtu.be/havhaDYh0Sc

Yeah they are, you can get AES-128 acceleration in a wireless MCU with a 2x2mm chip scale package. She's probably using a COTS non-encrypted solution though.

kek.

Shadilay is the only appropriate answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Jam both to be sure. It's the same one Obama used years ago so likely Bluetooth

Yes, the codecs and channel bandwidth you pointed out are also *much* more sensitive than BT due to much narrower bandwidth. Also, you can fit thousands of 12.5khz channels in a small portion of the spectrum.

I can garauntee it will be of a technology far beyond anything we can jam. Probably an encoded all digital multiband frequency jumping technology developed by Israeli scientists.

Not jamming all Comms, just enough to interfere with her ear piece. Besides locking things down will add to the news cycle she wore an ear piece

The ear piece in the photo would appear (to me any way) to be too small for any kind of ASIC with encryption.

If she's wearing an ear piece with encryption it would be worth recording the data stream any way because if the encryption is not setup properly then it's not difficult to crack. AES is secure but not if the fucking password is PASSW0RD! Odds are some dipshit used a password that can be brute forced.

The earpiece is on the same channel as the SS is using and likely to be manufactured by the same company, same chips same encryption.

They're not supposed to

I doubt SS would let her use their tech. She would have sourced her own

Well, figure out how to jam her specific ear peice in such a way that it affects no one else, then get someone stateside that has the equipment to do it and sneak it in. Time is against you.

You don't want to just jam the ear piece

You want to capture the frequency so you can jam high pitched noises directly into her brain

She wasn't allowed a private email server for gov communications either, but did that stop her?

It's ok shill, just this thread alone will prompt an user to do it. Memes are dreams

> all these anons thinking they'll be using a remotely operated ear piece and someone speaking commands through it

> not just directed audio devices

youtube.com/watch?v=GxWsq91Njwg

Then just get a speech-recognition program that examines the questions being asked by the moderator (a list that could be stolen or even cooperatively orchestrated prior to the debate) and a computer that searches a list for best possible answers.
text to speech.

done.

All of this could be hidden inside the podium, assuming it's opaque and wide enough to conceal the necessary hardware. the programs could even be operated by something as small as a cell phone.

You keep calling me a shill. All I am doing is pointing out the flaws in this plan. Jesus Christ I really hate nu/pol/. Being called JIDF was less irritating.

A fucking leaf

under-rated thread. interesting proposal.

Shill or not shill. Plan flawed or not flawed. The Clinton campaign now needs to factor in jamming equipment which wastes resources. Don't under estimate what people will do for the lulz

CTR shill is afraid.

Very afraid.

What is CTR going to do when they loose connection with their Hill drone at the debates?

>All FCC compliant devices will accept external interference :)

Any technical reason why? I always assumed it was so the government can jam your shit if they want to

I agree but it's fun to think about. It would be much safer to sniff around with some SDR equipment and try to intercept the signal and release the audio.

Could see in the worst case though looking at some kind of espionage charge or something due to secret service operating in the area. At least you're not broadcasting anything though.

Fucking chill out Bruce

Even more hilarious, what will happen to Hillary?

She'll probably go catatonic.

Exactly so, ECM is one of their things they don't want anyone to know about because it reduces everyone to cavemen.

Wasntbthis proved false by jamie hymen smasher and adam the savage

Is this why she always looks like she's looking into the abyss, like someone is telling her what to say so she doesn't make eye contact to focus on what she is being told to say?

IDK, I think they're safe on the jamming equipment being used at the debates front, senpai.

You're right. They actually upped my pay to $1.50 per post. I'm supposed to go into all threads that are planning against hillary and point out the parts of their plans that will get them caught.

This is the best idea. Try to intercept it and hijack whatever signal it is, or just record it and release it.

Maybe she will faint and wake up like she just got up from a bad dream. Turns out she was being controlled by reptilians for 30 years

I just have to say once again, that if you capture the frequency, instead of just jamming it, you could use it to seriously damage her brain.

Not even joking.

Nah, we're not Cred Forums or /diy/ its gonna be a spork gab generator but thankfully is super simple to make so our spork will probably gab

Would jamming her earpiece affect Trump's hearing aid, though? We don't want to hurt him

Not a time to chill, the fate of the rest rides on Trump winning

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I

It can not be recorded becasue of encryption. They are not stupid enough to use an analog channel

A live feed of her mic, delayed by two seconds.

I actually have the jammer shown in this video. It works like a dream. Stuff like this would easily meet your needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6hI5aTV2O8

>mfw she became a puppet by definition

nice president amerilards

I know who going to take the glory of jamming crooked killary!

this holy shit

are memes real?

i think you would need a strobe light. gif supposedly can induce seizers. enjoy!

Someone at my school is doing a poll.
Help me out Cred Forums:
strawpoll.me/11305362

Every heard of an ASIC? That's basically what a bluetooth NIC is. It is designed for the sole purpose of sending and receiving data securely to and from a paired device, and encryption is required as part of the implementation of bluetooth.

Fuk ur poll leaf. This thread to to promote jamming

At least you are on my wavelength! Get it! Wavelength lol

protocol encryption like bluetooth implements usually uses randomly generated keys. This is the case with bluetooth, and the encryption keys change periodically.

>tfw reading up on the origin of the name "bluetooth"

upward spiral?

good luck on this season of shart tank!!!!

Maybe not on the same channel, but possibly on a nearby frequency.

We could all just go scream memes at her

If we hacked it can we have an ominous "poo poo poo, pee pee pee" interject at different intervals.

Maybe she will shit herself.

I guess they've bought some airtime through legal means

If there's a list out there of radio broadcasts on the designated times

You could jam it if you had a transmitter

SEARCH THE PERIMITTER!
FIND THE TRANSMITTER AND TAKE THEM OUT!
CRASH THIS DEBATE WITH NO SURVIVORS

Official thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=1kwgGoS-qD0

Nice

Hijacking bluetooth headsets
1. BySwaroop YermalkaR
2. 1. Finding Visible & InvisibleBluetooth Devices along with their specifications 2. Cloning bt Devices 3. Remotely Inject audio in Bluetooth headsets and record audio from it.
3. BT5 r3 laptop Nokia Bluetooth Bluetooth Dongle Galaxy Headset pop
4. 79 channels 2.4-GHz ISM bandDevices hop across these channels at a rate of 1600 times per secondBluetooth Device Address (BD_ADDR)
5. Source: www.techtree.com
6. Initial Setup
7. 1. Everything is in visible Android Settings Ubuntu Settings
8. Find a target First#hcitool scan #hcitool inq
9. btscanner
10. Bluemaho
11. 2. Let’s Find the Invisible Devices… Source: hwaddress.com/
12. Let’s Find the Devices…
13. Android Settings
14. Start sniffing Sniff on mon0
15. SAMSUNG
16. It is Samsung
17. We have: 00:07:AB:ff:CF:88~MAC address plus one ~ MAC address minus 1 ~MAC address minus one FOUND!!!
18. #hcitool inq
19. Enumerate the services for further attack
20. Recall PreviousInformation…
21. #hcitool scan#bdaddr -i hci1
22. #hciconfig hci1 name “android” #hciconfig hci0 class 0x58020c
23. Observe the Fields
24. Laptop
25. Why to Clone the bluetooth device?In certain premises, bluetooth type device may berestricted. Does it still bother you? For many attacks such as attacks on bluetooth headset it isnecessary to make our device headset compatible.
26. Is our bluetooth dongle headset compatible?No? change itsclass.
27. Device conforms to the Headset Profile
28. Find your victim
29. Download url:trifinite.org/Downloads/carwhisperer-0.2.tar.gz
30. #./carwhisperer
31. Built on AIRcable XR™ long-rangetechnology1 km external antenna includedExtended range for up to 30 km***No external power neededAluminum case for reduced interference

slideshare.net/null0x00/hijacking-bluetooth-headsets

Thread deletion imminent

Only works if the Bluetooh device is in discoverable mode Senpai. Finding the MAC address would take to long if one person is doing it. If we had more time we could of had a program for many people with Android devices to run ...

TDKR

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
Also what plays all day on loop on Cred Forums when he wins/she goes to the slammer

Just play audio clips of the Lich King from WotLK and laugh

Nice try, FCC. You're more obvious than the ATF on /k/.

Hopefully someone on press. Press can get closer than the public (photographers) and can smuggle weird shit in.

I've been to a few election events with candidates and the security although overseen by Secret Service can be easily bypassed if you carry enough photography gear.

Cellphone jammers can easily be mistaken for remote switches.

Theoretically.

THEORETICALLY.

A suitably large crowd of anons could simultaneously use a custom-built app on their phones to signal jam all bluetooth frequencies and leave emergency communications in tact.

The issue would be orchestrating that without a mole.

>tfw when u realise it is a concerned Aussie shit posting

nobody is going to do it because everyone here is a cuck and a pole smoking swishmeister

It was during the michael brown trial (ferguson) when a bunch of hoodlums in the apartment bloc around where he got shot were deliberately lying under oath during testimony saying michael brown had his hands up and was running away when he was shot.

The media ran with this narrative and pushed it ultra hard, so it became the rallying cry of BLM.

BLM was founded on perjury.

CTR scared, Cred Forums has many views. Someone will do it for glory and keks

youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA

It has since been surgically installed which is why she is getting vertigo where ever she goes. It takes a while for you to get used to having a 2nd speaker set in your ears.

this app needs to stop being a theory

We just wish for a level playing field where neither candidate can be fed answers by their advisers.

Would be easy to smuggle in your anus. Er, I guess it would set off the metal detector. Maybe get a watch with a built in laser? I bet they don't allow watches. Could hide some nasty shit in a watch.

Also it allows the FCC to cover their own asses in case the normal operation of a device they approved does cause harmful interference to another device.

bitch's IT guy asked for advice on Reddit, it's probably a fucking walkie-talkie

youtube.com/watch?v=hS5bLx-SfXk

Variants:
a) a larger earpiece in one ear and a smaller in an another ear (most output);
b) one larger earpiece one ear;
c) one smaller earpiece one ear (less output).

1.3 Human ear canal is cartilaginous in the outer side and is a bit S-shape. To ease the insert, pull the ear cochlea up and back, this makes the canal straight. Insert the ear unit deep enough in order to hide it.

1.4 Always insert the earpiece by yourself. Never allow other person to place the earpiece into your ear. You must feel it. This prevents any damage to the ear, because you always feel yourself. Using a finger to put the ear unit is usually quite enough. Avoid using other means to push the earpiece deep and never move your head directed towards the earpiece being inserted or removed.

1.5 Removing the ear unit is easy. It is noticeably magnetic. You will be able to remove it with any metal stick of a similar diameter. Do not use a spare earpiece to eject the one in your ear: forcible collision of two magnets can damage them as well as can harm your ear.

1.6 Note, ear units inside ears block listening to the outside thus affecting feedback of your speech. Most people start speaking louder subconsciously, so, please control yourself.

1.7 Always handle ear units one by one. Always place each of them in its separate plastic container. Forcible collision of two magnets can damage them.

microearpiece.com/guide.html

down the ear canal it goes where it ends up no body knows

I neither have the programming experience OR the will nor intent to commit any manner of federal crime.

no but it will be commercial......

THIS

don't be silly user this is just roleplaying a theoretical scenario

Good thinking user.

code will deffo be 0000

trouble is discovery mode

that's not how that works at all. typical trumptard

What's the take-away here? Keeping Bluetooth devices non-discoverable is still good practice, but it won't stop attackers. They are able to send con request messages to every common BD_ADDR prefix or OUI until the full BD_ADDR is known. Either that, or they can use a list of common BD_ADDR prefixes that lets an attacker test all known Bluetooth OUI values in less than 2 minutes. Ultimately, Bluetooth is best left switched off unless you're using it to pair a device or transmit information.

foudn the literal jdif ctr jew shill bot!!!!

this

When she addresses trump with eye contact while making a statement, it would be easily seen. So no

how do you plan to get a jammer past security

They just have to use all available channels BEFORE Hillary can turn hers on.

Redfang

RedFang is a small proof-of-concept application to find non discoverable Bluetooth devices. This is done by brute forcing the last six (6) bytes of the Bluetooth address of the device and doing a read_remote_name().
Scan the given range (-r 00803789EE76-00803789EEff) and discover Bluetooth devices (-s):
root@kali:~# fang -r 00803789EE76-00803789EEff -s

1.3 Human ear canal is cartilaginous in the outer side and is a bit S-shape. To ease the insert, pull the ear cochlea up and back, this makes the canal straight. Insert the ear unit deep enough in order to hide it.

1.4 Always insert the earpiece by yourself. Never allow other person to place the earpiece into your ear. You must feel it. This prevents any damage to the ear, because you always feel yourself. Using a finger to put the ear unit is usually quite enough. Avoid using other means to push the earpiece deep and never move your head directed towards the earpiece being inserted or removed.

1.5 Removing the ear unit is easy. It is noticeably magnetic. You will be able to remove it with any metal stick of a similar diameter. Do not use a spare earpiece to eject the one in your ear: forcible collision of two magnets can damage them as well as can harm your ear.

Where do you find this shit?

Yep but we need a bunch of people close enough to do it. We also need to know the prefix of the device ... It's possible

Holy mother of THIS

I might cry with joy from this debate

kalilinuxdojo.com/2015/10/hack-bluetooth-and-other-wireless-tools.html

Found the CTR! Don't be scared bro this thread it satire! Hahahaha

Except it is. You just need a device to create a suitable amount of noise in the spectrum. A phone isn't built for it and can't create as much as say, a specialized device, but enough phones can create enough noise to screw with signals, more effectively the narrower your range to mess with.

About 30 feet.

I habeeb it

>1 km external antenna includedExtended range for up to 30 km

that'll do.

you need to access via a device in the front row.

if enough people turn on wifi and bluetooth
it might work

youtube.com/watch?v=Ann0XPqHxRQ

give it a minute...snot bad.

>Jam her
You dumbfucks know she'll come prepared with a back up Listen Up now for making an alt-right thread about this.

youtu.be/6CGYfES3nCY

Lol we're fascists for not wanting a candidate to be fed debate answers to her via earpiece?
Yeah, okay.
Cuck.

Noice

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q035VxVF-U

Its probably just people telling her what to say.

Ill see if i can roll dubs to help you

EVERYBODY GO TO THE DEBATE AND JAM THAT SIGNAL.

Transmit 3500 Hz Square wave across the bluetooth band.

A possible solution to the SS problem of finding the jammer is for you to make a directional jammer. So long as the SS guys with the equipment to find the jammer aren't directly behind her it should be good. You could even hide it in a camera that has a large flash "bulb" at the top and that will solve your getting past security option maybe

TRUMP HAS A COCHLEAR IMPLANT

DON'T FUCK UP HIS ABILITY TO HEAR THRME QUESTIONS

Damn

tape it to your camera near the handle spot

"Abstract
Recent occurrences of mobile worms like Cabir, Mabir
and CommWarrior have created growing concerns over
the security of data stored on mobile devices such as cell
phones and PDAs. These worms have in common that they
all use Bluetooth communication as their infection channel.
In order to prepare effective defense strategies against such
worms, we study the nature, characteristics, and spreading
dynamics of Bluetooth worms in the safe environment
of simulation. Our key findings are: (i) Mobility may not
boost the Bluetooth worm propagation; instead, link instability
owing to it has negative impact on the worm spreading
speed; (ii) The inherent capacity constraints imposed by the
wireless channel (e.g. interference) and the specifics of the
Bluetooth protocol can significantly slow down the Bluetooth
worm propagation; (iii) Intelligently designed worms
can improve their propagation speed to a noticeable degree
by strategically selecting worm model parameters or
exploiting out-of-band propagation capabilities"

That's your huckleberry.

Probably buy something on darknet for less than a thousand.

Use the tech in the auditorium to shut down BT by co-opting it. Wireless worm.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvMSsd8u6pU

we need sauce on this

CTR much?

Fair debate.

Card seems punched for hillary the abortion queen in this technological role play.

That's dumb, just turn in on and wipe your prints off it and leave it somewhere like in a plant or on the ground or something. And literally just tape it to your camera or something and they will think its a microphone.

Someone has to jam it and play > this.

Hey guys, this'll be of use.
instructables.com/id/How-To-Create-Your-Signal-Jammer/

Great paper

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ5iov6Jmow

Wow it really is

How funny will it be when there is over 20 Cred Forumsacks with "camera" equipment pointed at Hillary

Wtf you niggers told me the debate was on Monday!! Not Sunday?

Shadilay

very

It has to be powerful enough and it has to be the same frequency as the earpiece for the signal to be jammed. The question is how do you make it more powerful? In radio, you'd need a bigger antenna.

Dude, this is the Clinton's we're talking about. These chucklefucks were dumb enough to hire a furry to be in charge of certain files and proceeded to ask reddit on how to delete the evidence.

Not to mention Hillary deleted e-mails on a fucking blackberry.

>Youre all being facist. Let your opponent have the stage you democracy hating faggots

You ARE the facist excusing hidden earpieces.

The squealing on this thread has me thinking something hit the mark. I suspect the nature of the earpiece was too close to the model installed on hrc.

Cheating in a democratic open debate? You in favor of that?

>Asking Reddit on deleting evidence
It's confirmed. Redditors are traitors.

The debate is tomorrow, right? At what time?

Hillary's been cheating her whole political career. Consider it getting even with her.

It would be easier to jam all secure comms just look up what company had the contract with SS probably Harris but maybe General dynamics look up the first four of the mac address of said companies
General dynamics is 00a0
Ddos this
Secure comms slows to a crawl because securing shut already eats bandwidth
Some e4 is getting yelled at but doesn't care enough or Get paid enough
Event shut down or delayed due tip Hillary
Confidence in Hillary drops even more

Bullshit. It will be consumer level. The state department/nsa/cia/ etc can't get involved in its kit being used here.

Let's face it bill and hillary have always been techtards and the people they hire for tech are cross-dressing furries who have the admin and implementation experience of a tennage hobbyist. Probably someone the kids used to fuck.

Remember Cred Forums

9pm ET

bullshit. fucking doomsday prepper level of smarts.

You are giving hrc way to much credit. It wont be alphabet gear way to many possible leaks. Has to be her own sourced shit. Consumer grade. She will be focused on the obvious too - visibility not tech.

>twist
>company that made the implant used the same battery that Samsung used

>Debate
>Hillary vs God Emperor
>It's Hillary's turn to speak
>She waits for what words to say from the other side coming from her hidden ear piece
>Her face grows more puzzled and disgruntled and looks down only saying "My opponent..." "he uh..." "I..."
>All she can hear is static and a faint "SHADILAY SHADILAY OH NOOO" coming from her ear piece
>"Is everything alright Mrs. Clinton?" says the moderator
>Right before Hillary responds, an ear piercing "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" rings from her ear piece
>She's in so much pain she yanks the ear piece from her ear
>As Hillary is panting still trying to recover from ear rape she looks up to the cameras and crowd
>everyone is in shock except for the God Emperor

>God emperor helps the poor old lady becasue he is a gentlemen
>Women all get wet becasue his Alphs
>Trump wins women vote
>Trump wins election in landslide

Fucking with the secure line would fuck with her security detail delaying her participation. I wasn't suggesting fucking with her I was(stupidily) suggesting fucking with secret service.

I heard that he is on 9gag a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIhwFXEKaJQ

great tune

laters anons.

yup

stupid

game over

u is ded

(in theoretical roleplay scenario developing satirical movie plot script)

As she is helped off the stage she briefly scretches DESTROY THE GOY!

Come to think of it, if enough people turn their phone on discoverable mode and keep scanning, it might slow things down if enough people do it

>Carrying the jammer instead of stratigical placement
Amateur

Fucking perfect Israel! I was just thinking this same thing. Like maybe under her non allowed step?!

In you're anus

I have an idea, put the jammer somewhere under hillary's lectern where no one can see it. Make sure that jammer's remote controlled.

CTR now scared they can not feed Hillary her lines becasue she will be jammed from her masters.

Sounds exactly like a stroke.

> tfw when CTR is planning on how to stop signal jammers :D
> feel the anxiety you fucking traitors

Didn't the army create a thing called brown noise that is a certain frequency that makes your stomach empty itself

This would be optimal

Who are you?

That's a myth, as far as anyone can tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=mswmRxyYMas

Baneposting

And she'll probably be saying outloud everything that she's being told through the earpiece anyway.

> +1 vote for a Canadian range ban