YRYL

Meanwhile in Utah

Visiting the senpai in slc.went hiking with my sister's and there lovely kids today. This is just outside the city, saw lots of happy healthy fans.

Moromons are quite possibly the most cucked species out there

Can't wait until Utah gets overrun with the spics

Whites already went from 98% of the pop to 74%, not too long now that the average mormon will be a Hernandez than a Romney

>that one edgelord going in the wrong direction

fuck Utah, I hate it here.
Mormons are terrible people.

what are they even doing?

These aren't Mormons though.
They're Bernie supporters and work at the same place as me. They're anti-Mormon libs up in Northern Utah.
Also, this is a photo from a "team building," workplace event

BCC?

what is the meaning of this gesture

I think it's called Dab. Have you seen the meme with the black guy doing the same expression on Cred Forums?
It's the one where he is often shielding himself from a job application

so are these guys in OP pic making fun of blacks or are they doing this in sympathy for blacks?

Dude, Mormons are the fucking worst once you get to know them.

Neither. It's to honor the cultural history, and significance of We Wuz

It's a white supremacy pose.

Prolly just cause it's "in'

Millcreek

Assmad trumpists spotted

Utah is one of the most pro-Trump states now anyway, and Utah was 80% white in 2010 not 74%. In any case if Trump deports the illegals the state will go back to being 85-90% white and because Mormons have a lot more kids in general it will be one of the fastest increasing in terms of white percentile once the beaners are gone.

Utah is so pro-Trump he got 14% of the vote in the caucus, right? Mormons are cuckservatives

at bcc a few days ago same story lots of healthy good looking senpaitachi, pic related lake Mary.

stop. next thing you know hillary is gonna be talking about white supremacist dabbing

Ginyu Force tryouts.

Since we're sharing pics. LCC a few days ago

>lel black culture is so funny!!!

These fucks never lived with them.