What can save LGBTIQA?

What can save LGBTIQA?

>What can save LGBTIQA?

Raiden, right there in the centre.

AIDS

If God loves all his children there must surely be a way.

Death

Gays are useful. The rest can rot in hell.

Gas.

a great deal of c4

With that attitude you'll probably be spending some time there too.

Rejection of Islamification. I have no idea why the LGBT+ supporters demand Islam so much.

the community suffers from a A+B=C mentality meaning if you're gay you HAVE to be liberal so you HAVE to support islam.

A lot of gays are starting to come around though.

By having more conservative LGBT people

Leftists believe only their ideology owns them

Where are you coming from? Trannies, queens and gender queers have betrayed Gays. Gays are Alienated and are joining the Right side of things. I welcome the Spartan Warriors to our cause.

I don't even know why feminists, SJWs and LGBTs support Islam. It'a a giant walking contradiction.

I am almost certain these people want to destroy the world.

It's more that the liberals are the ones who do the most to support LGBT, in spite of the whole Muslim thing. Apart from the Muslim issue, I can't really think of single area of LGBT rights/issues that the conservatives beat the liberals on.

honestly this is a new trend. Obama didn't openly stated he didn't support gay marriage when his term began. Bill Clinton signed the defense of marriage act. Gays are just a pawn for liberals.

Gay rights weren't really a prominent thing until a couple years ago. However, the Democrats started to support it pretty consistently, the Republicans not so much.

For some people who might call themselves liberals, will hate everything the right likes. And like everything the right hates.

It's just a matter of action/reaction, no more thought has been put into it.

>IQA
>They added more fucking ledders

LBTIQA can fuck off. Right wing gays are based

How I so yearn to throw rotten tomatoes at them

LGBTQIA
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer/Questioning
Intersex
Allies

>Allies
?

A slow painful death.

Why do you want to save those degenerates? They are the most annoying breed with their fucking colorflags and pride parades and anti islamophobia marches. I hate every last one of them.

>majority of these people are basement dweller tier
>you never see attractive gays except at pride parades where they're paid to run around the floats with no clothes on

being a fag is a social construct isn't it

easier to say fags. I'll say fags

#DropTheT was the only way they could've been saved, and every single organization rejected it. The LGB needs to split from TIQA, but it won't.

LGB only

>black lives matters starts showing up to the gblt club

Fuck and it was pretty much the only club Chinamen stayed away from. Now we have non-whites and it sucks and they don't even give a fuck. Black people are so fucking homophobic it's ridiculous.

Taking out all the other faggot shit after LGB

I don't mind legit trannies
Though I think the G should be separate from everything else because we face our own issues, fuck the dykes, bicum, and trannies

HEY!

f*ck I meant asexual