Will Hildabeast use something to close in the gap in height?

Will Hildabeast use something to close in the gap in height?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804438/Short-Hillary-wanted-debate-tall-Trump-STEPSTOOL-won-t-commercial-breaks-Monday-coughing-fits.html
lovehoney.com/sex-toys/butt-plugs/inflatable-butt-plugs/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFI_Fl1sRWg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806974/Presidential-debate-preparations-reach-final-stage-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-meet-Benjamin-Netanyahu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a9cERvUX6sE
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
youtube.com/watch?v=1L3ifx7zIzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it a town hall style debate with no podiums?

she's not allowed to

I thought so, until I saw a picture of their podiums and it looks like there's a square platform that Hillary could stand on.

It was a thread on Cred Forums I saw a few minutes ago.

>electing a president based on height
Yeah might as well vote hillary to be the first woman...

So much this

Why would she? The kind of retards that would actually find height to be a compelling reason to vote for someone are already in the bag for Trump.

lol. she can do anything she wants.

/thread

yes

no

she is and she will. half-apples are allowed during debates but will be obvious. you should be happy she has one since that means a fall could be extra funny.

At least post the corrected version

I don't know if this is meant to be so obvious that it's funny or if you're just regular stupid.

Nice Samefag.

I want that bitch to walk out with her own stool after being forbidden and have a smug grin on her face like she's the won the presidency.

she is only 5'4, they already demanded she be given a box to stand on but that was denied

>the trump just got 10 feet higher paco

Half-apple?

They are making her podium shorter and his taller, so when the cameras are focused on them it's aesthetically similar. Doubt there's going to be many long shots.

It's a psychological thing and definitely influences people at a subconscious level.

Although, since Hillary is a woman, its arguable if it matters in this case. If Trump was against another man it definitely would.

Yes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

She is going to stand on a platform

She will just stand on the heaped pile of drooping roastie run down each leg of her pantsuit.

>fucking heightists

Was it denied? Drudge is reporting otherwise right now.

a half-apple or "man-maker" is a medium height box to stand on.

contrast to the "full apple" which is the height of, surprisingly, an apple crate.

I'm gonna need an edit with 5'11" on Hillary's side for funposting purposes.

WOMANLETS

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

A shorter podium.

Yes denied but a shorter podium was OK'd

Trumps podium isn't changing but they are giving Hillary a smaller one

is it really a demand if she is denied? doesn't that make it a request?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804438/Short-Hillary-wanted-debate-tall-Trump-STEPSTOOL-won-t-commercial-breaks-Monday-coughing-fits.html

that's next debate

I hope she doesn't lose her balance

Can you not deny demands or something? If I demand you suck my dick and you deny it does that suddenly make it a request?

I think this is as close as it could possibly be height wise. There's no way she is actually 5ft 6 so you can assume that will be her max with shoes. Trump is 6'2 so he will probably be closer to 6'3 with shoes.

lol did you forget where you were?

She will elevate herself by creating a mountain of shart and sitting on it

the mods need to do something about this ironic samefagging

you cannot deny a demand because the moment the demand is denied it becomes a request

Did YOU ?

She's allowed a different sized podium as well she may wear something like high heels. Anyway don't concern yourself with such trivial topics.

>tfw shorter than fucking Killary
I HATE BEING A MANLET
I WANT TO DIE

no, that's not how it works. look in a fucking dictionary

Shes probably closer to 5'4, maybe even 5'3 with the health issues

its ok lad

>mfw Trump walks up first and takes Hillary's podium with the stand

>tfw 5'4"
IT
IS
NOT
OKAY

See Hillary is max 5'6 with shoes on

so she requested a step ladder and was denied

Dont let the memes get to you, kid. Just last night I saw a 5'3-5 guy with a young 8/10 girl

A decent amount of powerful men are around that height

Have children with a girl whos about 5'2 and your children should be good.

Its ok lad, nobody is perfect.

>there's an airbag in there

no her campaign demanded one and it was denied

please just kill me

they denied her that privilege
they did allow them to customize the podiums

nah they just won't show them next to each other.

but if her campaign was denied then their demands were not met and thus they were requests

Just get swole
Bodybuilders are generally not taller than 5'8"

My gf is taller than you kek, i tried making you feel better but apparently you wanna feel bad so ok

>tfw only 4 inches taller than you but it makes all the difference
>tfw I can live a normal life but YOU cant
>tfw even if you move to china you will still be small

Triples says she has a coughing fit

Fucking womanlets.

>implying my feefees can be hurt by anons
lmao

Women wear heels.

/thread

that would be amazing

madman

Come on OP, post the original.

It's okay, bro.

I used to be 5'4", too.

Now I'm 6'6".

Don't give up hope. Just go to the gym and keep growing!

A stool

No fukin way. She is so weak. Unbelievable. Sad. Did the secret service not have to clear that box?

no, you just lack any understanding of what a demand is repeating it won't make it true

>measuring height in half-inches

I may be 5'7", but at least I'm not 5'4"

wew lad

isnt it past your bed time? Let the grown ups talk, kid.

>tfw barron trump is taller than you and is only 10

top kek, heh nothin personel kid

Sleep tight, Hilldogg

>being illiterate

5'7" here as well. Will we make it canadabro?

a demand is when you say something must be done or there will be consequences so if you demand something and the demand is not met it's a request

What big hands he has.

For you.

Are they doing a VP debate this time? I remember there was one last election.

When does this shit start!

She'll just wear platform stilletos.
Hilldog is gonna have that sexy grandma look going on

23 hours from now

22-23 hours

Just transition already.

You'll never be a real man but if you start early you still enjoy life as someone's little boipussy fucktoy (pic related).

A

Imagine having Trump as your dad.
>On your 14th birthday
>"RISE AND SHINE MAGGOT! YOURE DOING CONSTRUCTION THE ENTIRE DURATION OF YOUR SUMMER VACATION AND IN THE EVENING YOU'RE DOING PREPWORK FOR JR. COLLEGE"
>"But daa"
>"SHUT UP FAGGOT! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

But I'm not a girl.

Greetings from the O&A subreddit

Please leaf us in peace.

they are giving her a platform to stand on.. no pillows or rails tho.. yet.
it's funny that she needs all these special requests about her podium, when in 2008 when she was debating obama she didn't need a special podium, and obama is like an inch shorter than trump. i wonder if her concern is looking short on stage , or if she is maybe worried about having a stroke and shitting her pants and falling over.

She's not 5'6, she's like 5'2 1/2.

Trump is also 6'3

>You will never have a billionaire father and model mother
>You will never have a father this alpha
>You will never grow up in the White House
>You will never grow up to be elected president after Ivanka Trump's second term
>You will never have longer telomeres due to being concieved in your fathers later years

>You will NEVER be Barron Trump

How does the prospect of a hands-free orgasm sound, to you?

>feminists will blame the #genderheightgap when Hillary loses the debates and when Trump becomes president

Go back to Mexico and you'll be normal sized.

Keep an eye out for the med rod concealed in her pant leg and small seating platform under her ass

5'8ish here, we will...one of these days.

>But I'm not a girl.

Not with that attitude

Google, its spelled with two nns.
>personnel

Her brain damage is severely affecting her balance, so heels would be great. For our purposes.

didn't matter then, why does it matter now?

He doesn't need to transition to become someone's fucktoy.

w-who is this semen demon?

No one cares about height

yes- she will use a special podium.

>Longer telomeres
What is this meme about?

Are you trying to bully me for being a virgin?

>tfw 3rd-generation American
>Irish and Swedish heritage
JUST

>you will never been a rich psychopathic autist NEET
>you will never torture and kill so many animals you get bored and move on to hookers

There won't be any debates.

What ever happened to Ant? I started listening to O&A a few months before Ant got fired. After he got canned I cancelled my radio sub and forgot about it as he was the main reason I listened. I heard he started his own show, is that worth listening too?

Older dads=longer lived children

someone change the numbers to 5'11'' and 6'1''

MANLETS. WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

ctr leave

you and me both leaf.

Too bad we don't have the technology to switch genders. I'd become a girl in a heartbeat

No bully.

Try anal play. You might like it. Try a finger or two, maybe get one of these to train yourself to take something dick-sized.

lovehoney.com/sex-toys/butt-plugs/inflatable-butt-plugs/

>have children with a girl who's 5'2

i hate you so god damn much

but then he'd be a fag

>I'd become a girl in a heartbeat
a fucking leaf

End your life, cock-lover.

>Not being bisexual master-race

Jesus Christ, kill yourself degenerate.

Trump should demand the same podium or riser.

Oh, I don't play with mine. I've fucked a few guys, though. Good fun.

Uncensored version please?

Yeah, says lectern on the box. She will be standing on a fucking box.

yes, he should demand it but not request it

yeah? 8 inch heels?

this

>all the benefits of casual sex
>can still reproduce

If it helps you're probably as tall as weev

I honestly imagine Barron going a bit American Psycho-y when he's grown up

I would think everyone would become a girl if we actually had the capability to switch without becoming ugly trannies

Trump should request his own platform of the same height as hers.

Who?

Not sure about that. I kind of like having my dick.

Why? Curious

Ant was drunk(as usual) and wanted to take some pics of Times Square in twilight.
Some fat sheeboon saw him snapping pictures and thought he was taking them of him.
He tried to explain that he was just taking pics of the place and not her, but it was too late.
She rained down punches on him, and being the gentleman that he is, he never hit back.
Other chimps in the area started to get near him and he bailed.
Instead of just calling Jim or Opie(not likely since they hated each other's guts since he made fun of Bam Margera fucking his wife), he did the stupid thing and tweeted'Some cunt animal attacked me in Times Square'
The SJW machine took this as RACIST and Sirius cut him loose.

What happened after is a shitload of bad radio(Opie is the fucking worst), Jimmy neglect(poor Jimmy), possibly the worst subs for Jimmy(Sherod, Vic Henly) and Opie trying to make the show more serious.

Ant on the other hand took his basement show a step further and started Antony Cumia Show network(later known as Compound Media after a domestic incident involving a crazy hole)

It's semi-successful and has Gavin Mcinnes, Eastside Dave and some other rejects.(They had Legion of Skanks, but Keith the Cop blew them off when Ant was in rehab)
It's not really worth 7 bucks a month since Ant can't really steer the ship himself.

tl;dr Opie is still shit and can't do anything alone.
Jimmy sometimes does shows with Sam and it's the greatest thing since before the O&A split(3 shows coming up next week. Just search 'Opie and Jimæ on YT for rips)
Ant is boring sober.

she will NOT show. the real issue is even if hillary makes it through the debate, she will lose.

hillary's basic platform:

>I blindly support LBGT, BLM, all minorities no matter how stupid the actual group is
>Open boarders. everyone is allowed in no matter if they can read or speak english
>increase welfare given to any american who asks for it.

Trump's basic platform

>build a wall and actually screen
>Immediately expel all violent criminals who are not citizens
>extreme vetting from known terrorist countries (Syria, Iran)
>bring back jobs to blacks (currently 90% of detroits pop) to welfare states like detroit.
>give the option of employment instead of collecting welfare.

5'7" manlet here
>tfw face is too sculpted to ever resemble a women
Feels bad man. Stuck as a manet, my testosterone is too high to ever become near feminine.

when i was like 10-12 i wanted to be a girl, i remember laying in bed just wishing i could be a girl just for a few days so i could play with my tits and pussy. i'd never give up my dick tho, too much fun + male cis privilege

Yeah but I'd imagine if you could switch maybe you wouldn't have memory of your penis so you'd never miss it

Haglets btfo.

>face is too sculpted to ever resemble a women
FFS is magic

>wanting to become the inferior sex
what did he mean by this?

>for a few days

Well, if you could just change bodies like in Kaiba or something, then I'd definitely make sure I own at least one body of each gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFI_Fl1sRWg

Go to bed and stop proxying Rand

is this really the same person?

Post the uncensored version, user. I can't find it.

>Trump enters the stage smiling and holding a small platform, carefully place its under the podium and stands on it gracefully

I would cum if that happens.

>hillary is going to stand on box

top lel. When she's attempting to negotiate with foreign diplomats, will she also bring her cuck box with her?

Trump is tall
Hillary is small

>5'11 vs 6'0

i dont know what the big fuss about the debate is, she WILL NOT FUCKING SHOW.

>Hillary
>5'6

No fucking way, even Putin is a few inches taller than her

>I thought so, until I saw a picture of their podiums and it looks like there's a square platform that Hillary could stand on.
>
>It was a thread on Cred Forums I saw a few minutes ago.

All they did was make her podium shorter.

Oldfag who currently sends Nazi propaganda and Sam Hyde fanfiction to unauthenticated printers. He went to jail for exposing an A&T security flaw.

>A decent amount of powerful men are around that height
Yeah, average of our men

They're facing away from the crowd?

Guess who else is a haglet

Yup

Use your brain user. They are still working on the area where they will positioned.

No, that's the same canafag that posts fake transitions here all of the time.

what a shitty gif

Is Zoe Quinn a tranny or just an ugly chick with a fake name?

Is that Anzu?

5ft11 vs 6ft

Most powerful race in the world

too late aussie, you've been out shitposted

Yeah I heard about what happened that resulted in him getting fired. There was a lot of threads about it on Cred Forums at the time.

You're probably pretty powerful though

remember how yeb bush stood on his toes to try and compete with trump ya shes going to wear HUGE high heals and then she is going to fall on her face during the debate

screen cap this

They folded and allowed her staff to build a custom podium with a platform for her. She will be carried to it and lifted onto it. The crowd will not be allowed to make any noise and flash photographs are strictly forbidden as noise, flashing lights or fast movements can trigger her seizures.

It is the same person, retard.

Her proportions are Neanderthal to the extreme.

Could have ricocheted off the inside of his skull.

Nah, watch the gif. No way it'd ricochet that way. And unless he was firing .22, it wouldn't ricochet anyway.

what the fuck is wrong with their stances?

are they taking a fucking 1920's expedition to Kilimanjaro style photo?

Good point, should have just blown the front of his face.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS DEBATE, WHATEVER HAPPENS, WE WIN, CHAOS WINS, CHAOS REIGNS, IT WILL BE GLORIOUS, HILLARY WILL POOP HERSELF, DONALD WILL TRAIN IN *EVERY*SINGLE*BILL*VICTIM*JERRY*SPRINGER*STYLE, HILLARY WILL COUGH, AND COUGH
HILLARY WILL POOP HERSELF. WATCH HER FACE FOR IT

>Samefagging
>doubting basic human psycology

George Washington was a fairly okay/bad commander, yet he lead his troops and America to victory by presence alone. He was 6' 2'' too.

LBJ was 6' 4'' and used his height to his advantage when pressing other politicians to agree with him.

Size does matter to human psyche

clever, but donald's team is ready for this kind of fuckery. the media is on the look out for anything like this. no "look alikes" will be accepted.

They're giving her custom designed podium to boost her height

Probably have a hidden step built into the base among other things

Probably have her hooked up to an IV and an electric current as well hidden in the Pulpit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806974/Presidential-debate-preparations-reach-final-stage-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-meet-Benjamin-Netanyahu.html

This shouldn't be allowed, both candidates should have the same podium so you get to see them for how they really are

Height and the way you carry yourself when you're the President of the United states fucking matters. They're not gonna have a special needs pulpit for you when you go meet foreign heads of state overseas, or attend the g20 summits, are they.

Look at the fuss Kim Jong-il made over being photographed with Bill Clinton, he was so intimidated by Bills Height it took them forever just to take a photo that wouldn't shame Kim Jong il internationally.

Now they wanna elect a fucking midget women to represent the US? Fuck no, how weak do you want to look?

Let's use the hashtag #HillarysPodium & spread this on Twitter!

Use following arguments:
- H looks weak, needs special podium
- H wants to deceive the public
- H is manipulative
- Media helps H in debates by providing special podium
- H is insecure about her height
- H cannot compete with T, needs special help to do so

Let's make this big. So everybody is aware of it and Hillary's podium will be seen as ridiculous (like people tip-toeing on pictures).

>an old woman wearing heels
Even college aged girls bitch about heels
Wearing them can get really uncomfortable, especially if you're going to be standing on a hard surface for a fucking hour
Some women can do it but a lot don't, especially since heels aren't seen as a necessity for fashion and comfort is the rule of the day
This isn't even considering the fact that she's a senior citizen with mental and physical health issues.

Not all it's cracked up to be
>implying you'll become a cute girl
>and one with perfect face, bmi and big ass titties/cute butt
>just like my animus
This is a good reason to hate trannies
Women think they can become Chad
Men think they can become Stacy
But all that happens is they look like some unholy inbetween pretender.
The only plus is that they mutilate themselves so they won't reproduce

Donald should demand to come in first, go straight to Hillary's podium and exaggerate the step up. Then wait as either Hillary has to go to the small people's podium, or has to ask Trump to step down from her heighten podium

lol

Nah, that would make him look dumb.

He'll comment on her podium as a comeback.

I guess she wanted a step stool, but she'll have to settle for heels.

She shouldn't worry about that sort of thing, though. She should just focus on needling and baiting trump.

It's possible she's over-prepared for the debate, but hopefully the media will be on her side this time.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it.

Almost as good as if she ripped his combover away.

post yfw trump walks onto hillary's podium and looks at everyone like "What?"

>dubs

your kek blessed post says your right, Donald can very easily use the boost block to his advantage if Hillary attacks Trump on his positions and says something to the lines off "people don't know where you stand"

Sounds like a good move, but considering they'll probably have her hooked up to all sorts of medical devices to keep her alive they'll probably have to wheel her out already attached to her pulpit

Like so

youtube.com/watch?v=a9cERvUX6sE

>I guess she wanted a step stool
>mfw i read that as "prep the stool"

Ive been on here too long

Hillary will need something to cover her red butt after the spanking she is gonna get.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

I know it's bait, but people don't know that height is important as fuck in politics

Maybe something about her position (on the step) being shaky.

She can barely stand on her own. I don't know how Anons think she'd manage with high heels...

All great leaders are within 3 inches of average height

Prove me wrong.

No, attacking the high heels is a death trap. She would LOVE for Trump to attack her in a way that can truly seen as 'against women'.

They use optical illusions... shoot at off angle... Hillary's podium is closer to camera and appears bigger... downside... she'll also appear thicker, but the podium will hide that...

underrated post

>All great leaders

Subjective as fuck my google

He's debating Hillary Clinton, not Rand Paul.

This. Especially in the visual area.
Hillary doesn't want to look like a weak old granny even though she is one
Notice that Trump's 'look' is based around warm colors that evoke healthiness and more importantly youthfulness.
>tan skin
>blonde hair
>tall
>colorful ties evoke energy and playfulness
People won't comment on it but their subconscious will pick it up.
This is why Trump will likely do well: It's going to be the first time the candidates are litmus tested against one another, and humans are visual creatures, especially now.

because she wasn't the media darling

>tfw working for the debate.

Not going to be able to watch it while /comfy/ with you guys, damn it.

Oh well, I'll just watch it in the morning.

I bet you're in Melbourne you fucking daft cunt.

He's a big guy.

For you.

That's the exact opposite, though. Sperm reproduces by cloning itself, the older you are the shittier your sperm is.

LANKLETS BTFO

old hollywood jargon for the box a short actor stands on during shooting to make him seem less of a manlet.

used most often during scenes with the leading lady

tom cruise has a flunky follow him around with a full apple all the time just in case there's no couch to jump on.

hilldawg could stand on al gore's cherry picker and trump will still tower over the bitch

>Trump shows up first and takes her podium
>Trump looks 7 feet tall
>Hillary must accept it or be viewed as a petty manlet who gets BTFO over where other people are standing.

It's a movie term, that's been carried over to TV.

Full apple box is about 1ft x 1ft x 2ft
1/2 apple is half of that
1/4 apple are used to wedge adjustment

people use them to climb on to adjust lights, to access cameras, they sit on them, stuff is put on them, they are used all the time for all sorts of stuff in movies

including actors behind things

so she'll still be shorter, but not enough so it looks bad

My mom is 5'2" and I'm 6'1". My grandmother was somewhere like 5'5" and my grandfather was about 5'9" and my uncle is 6'5". The height of your parents means little.

kek

longer telomeres cause longer lived children or some shit like that

> Class A Bantz
> ohh fuck. it's a canadian
> where is your god now?

youtube.com/watch?v=1L3ifx7zIzA

yes, but how tall is your wife's son, cuck?

Had to make sure everyone could see Hillary shart

candidates will be supplying their own podiums

>Be me, 6'5"
>Be taller than the God Emperor
Tfw you still can't attract females
Should I end it Cred Forums?

How much do you weigh and how much effort do you put into grooming? Is your t-shirt filled with holes and covered with stains?

>mfw she trips getting up

some people who are too tall just look awkward and appear to be trees to me, and I'm 6'1 - so you should probably become a gym rat and become a huge dude. they'll think you have a horse cock at that point

>not asking what my race is

I'm white, 170 lbs, not too weak, reasonably well groomed. I think the main problem is that I sound like an autist every time I open my mouth. Kill me

>6'5"
>170 lbs

So you're a skellington. Gotcha.

Download a calorie counter on your phone. Use it, lift and learn to not talk.

"Strong silent type" will work for you.

If you're implying that my grandfather is a cuck me and my two uncles and grandfather all look alike.

Hilary is 5'4

Yeah I guess you could call me a leaf...

I guess I'll start pumping iron at the campus gym. Thanks user

Godspeed, user.

They are trying to get their best "angle" for face/boobs show up on the picture. Every single woman in that picture is thinking "how should i stand/carry myself so that i look cutest."

>sound like an autist

I have a secret for you. Look up improv comedy. I'm not saying learn how to do it or even be funny -- just understand the core concept in improv of 1) listening and 2) staying in the moment (right now) at all times. It makes you much more relaxed and normal when socializing if you can get good at it.

Gain weight and lose height you gumby looking motherfucker

This is also very good advice.

Basically, just filter out everything that you FEEL like saying until it just feels "right", then pounce on it.

That would be the most kek thing ever.

Inject testosterone into your knees

You need to go back Pedro

Wew lad, dem trips

I don't think you would. Its not that great desu

fucking one of the gayest samefags ever

Trump is 6'2"?

Didn't realize he was that tall.

it was ruled that she couldnt use a stool, she gets a specially made podium tho...

i laughed way too hard at that

Do manlets realize that they can just get their legs lenghted by surgery?

kek make it happen please

How can she have that platform to stand on? Wasn't she denied having one?

No thanks.

>tfw manlet but same height as Hitler.

At least there's some historically relevant people my height, so I'm cool with it.

Mmm suce

Pour sauce on my dick I want that SOURCE, LEAF!

Will the debate be streamed online? Anybody got a link in advance ? Thx!

Info wars streaming tomorrow. Doing coverage before and after the debate as well.

>the ".22LR can ricochet inside of a skull" meme

I know you bongs are cucked when it comes to guns, but come on.

infowars.com/show

Just hypothetically, in that situation would it be better for Trump to catch her or not?

If she's falling and Trump is near and helps her and doesn't bring it up during the debate, it makes him look human and makes her look weak.

arconai tv has streaming cable channels

Jews really did a number on you user