Will Obama be a memorable president in 1000 years Cred Forums?

Will Obama be a memorable president in 1000 years Cred Forums?
Compared to other presidents

Only because he was """"black"""".

he's not black though

Hence the quotes.

No. His name will come up whenever people discuss autonomous warfare though, but only in passing due to him being the first president to favor drone strikes over continued manned engagements.

If Trump wins no one will remember Obama in even 100 years.

literally none of our current leaders will be remembered in 300 years, much less a millennium.

Probably just a sentence in future history books just saying that he was our first black president. Nothing else.

No one will remember anything about this time period in 1000 years. Maybe some historians will make the occasional mention in class but when they do everyone will roll their eyes or doze off.

History will treat him pretty well.
He was handed a pretty big bag of shit in 2009. His popularity is far higher than either of the current candidates. If the constitution allowed it he could probably get a 3rd term, but you can tell he's done, he wants out.

>thinking we'll need eyes in the future

maybe in a hundred years
but 1000? that won't carry on
unless multiculturalism somehow survives as an asset for that long

No a single nation on earth will exist in its present form in 1000 years, you dumb fuck

Power to the black people, Obama will have you all kissing his feet, bow to the black one true race here's my number+15133732720

>thinking we'll have a future

Yes, he became trivia. Much the same as the first Catholic president, first woman president, first gay president, ad nauseum.

I don't know.

Yes. Not because HE was so good, or bad for that matter, but because of the time in which he was potus.

No, Bill Clinton will always be known as the first black president

Who?

what about his skin

"Obama was the first black President. He dindu nuffin."

Power to the black race all whites bow to us here's my number+15133732720

>In a 1000 years
Yes. He will be known as "The Lawgiver"

>America lasting 1000 years

He will be, because in 1000 years he'll still be the only black president.

Yes, he'll be remembered as starting the race wars, giving Iran nuclear weapons, starting the end of freedom in the US, destroying the FBI and the Justice Dept., and the first member of the Islamic Brotherhood to infiltrate the office of president.

That's a thing, him being the first black president, but I think it will be one of the lesser things he will be remembered for.

fuck off shill

this nigger isn't done that's why he's trying to seize control of the internet for the foreseeable future

what a well thought out arguments thanks user

He's totally done, you can see it in this whole last year. He won't let the door hit him in the ass for sure. He's ready for those lucrative post presidential speaking fees, etc. Hell he's only 55, he's got it made, why the fuck would he want to stay in the white house.

America won't be a memorable country in 1000 years.

Fuck that was so based when he told that old skank to shut the fuck up.

I was literally shaking with giddiness.

well.

you remember Nero right?

He'll be remembered as the first black president, the last black president, and the first president to wind up in prison.

America and everything that ever came of that foul creation will be but a shit stain in a obscure history textbook in the middle of the ocean.

Probably not, and especially not if Trump wins

I suppose you'd know all about being an unmemorable county, breakfast pastry.

Mother was a white American. Father was a black Kenyan. He has no longstanding historical or cultural ties with American blacks on his father's side. He most likely only has ties to blacks when his white ancestors owned slaves.

In a 1000 years being the first person of your race to do something will not be acknowledged as an achievement.

1000 years from now he'll be used as proof that we wuz presidents n sheeeeit.

how many leaders from the 11th century are remembered today? el cid, macbeth, william the conqueror, some popes, some byzantine and holy roman emperors. that's about it.

No lol. Not even the leftist consensus in our universities has him in the top 15, and there haven't even been 50 presidents yet.

I predict he'll drop into the 20s in a few decades.

>He was handed a pretty big bag of shit in 2009.
Nothing particularly bad. He deserves recognition for doing precisely what every other democratic president has?

Obama, no. Hitler, definitely. He will be seen as a man if vision who saw the hebrew scourge for what they are. In the Empire of Bavaria people will speak of him in hushed tones and revile those of the past who demonized him as a monster for ridding the world of a usurous pestilence.