ITT: We predict how Trump will respond tomorrow

>"So Hillary, tell us about how you plan to save the economy?"

>Gives good, detailed response.

>"Mr. Trump, why won't you release your tax returns?"
>"Well, I only hire the best people. And they're really, really good people believe me. We're going to be 21 trillion dollars in debt-"
>"Mr. Trump, this doesn't answer the question."

>People at home will look at him and just say he's a fucking idiot.
>Hillary cements Colorado, NH, Ohio, Iowa, and Florida after first debate.

My prediction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4-2NubbOM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
google.ca/search?q=tax returns&oq=tax returns&aqs=chrome..69i57.4566596j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=tax returns&tbm=nws
youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog
youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts
donaldjtrump.com/positions/economic-vision
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtu.be/wfAfYA6MNtA?t=20s
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
youtube.com/watch?v=pYMdYIYJgUU
youtu.be/3LaR1-h86QQ?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, that's what I'm afraid of most.

This is what liberals choose to hear.
Yet they can't ever explain why her policies are better than Trump's.
They just look for some authority to tell them that they are. The media, mostly.

Yeah well you're a fucking cuck

He's got the foundation, the university, his former workers etc.

He's gonna get fried.

You think Trump actually gives a good response? Do you watch his primary debates?

Nice response.

>>"Mr. Trump, why won't you release your tax returns?"
this is a stupid question

we know why

>we know why

elaborate

Yes, but this will sway people.

Hillary will get no hard questions.

no fuck you

>she namedrops Cred Forums

Because he pays no taxes.

I've been saying for a while, the tax returns are a gigantic ruse. Wanna know what's in them? Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. The left has been harping about them for so long that they'll look like complete retards. Hell I wouldn't put it past him to whip them out during the debates.

4D Korean Starcraft.

Why? Because he is a scammer? Because he don't pay taxes? Because Russian donation? Because he is not a billionaire?

>no "master debater" joke

Come the fuck on

>average Trumpfag response to criticism and questioning

>>"Mr. Trump, why won't you release your tax returns?"
>>"None of your business"
>>"*faints"

He said Hillary won't give a good response, not that Trump will give a good response
Read better, you stupid fucking shill

I honestly am worried that Trump will lose the debate.

Everyone here seems to be banking on Hillary looking in poor health. But what if she isn't? What if, for 90 minutes, she appears fine, which will probably be the case?

Then it will be her words against Trump's, and in the eyes of the public her answers will probably come across as more calm and level-headed. If Trump acts kind of silly and raucous it will look bad. He needs to look even more presidential than Hillary.

This type of hand waving and never giving quotable responses is one of the reasons Clinton isn't in prison.

Fuck off shillhill bot.

Look at every presidential election since the dawn of television. All of them.

The more charismatic candidate has won every single time.

Every. Single. Time. No exceptions.

All this other shit, policy this, lied about that- we just flatter ourselves in thinking any of us actually give a shit. The truth is we all make our decisions based on how the candidate makes us feel and then we rationalize it backwards to justify it to ourselves.

This shit isn't complicated people. She's going to lose.

>Hillary
>Gives good, detailed response

not happening
She will pander to women and minorities, and bring up pepe if she's really in trouble.

Thank you, Dilbertman.

Imagine if these morons actually watched the Republican debates to even know what the fuck they are talking about. Trump's persuasion techniques will be on full display and millions of people will be seeing it for the first time with no marxist filter.

So you're saying Hillary Clinton gets a legitimate question, then "heeey don, hurr durr tax return!? why you a racist!? did you call for you in the early 90s that time!?" And everyone gonna be all wow trump btfo? No one is going to think it wasnt shit? Everyone i know thinks this is gonna be like tyson v holyfield. it will be. The only way trump comes out looking bad is if he bites her fucking ear off.

>Trump starts off with "Can I just say..."
>Drops massive truthbomb and knocks Hillary off kilter immediately
>She spends the entire debate playing catch-up and responding rather than leading the conversation

Cap it and check em.

drumpffags are gonna be on suicide watch

>names a picture "BTFO"
this is an obvious sign. Sage and hide troll threads, retards.

記録正解、ありがとう

Thank you for correcting the record, 2 shekels have been deposited to your account.

>clinton
>good, detailed response

>You think Trump actually gives a good response? Do you watch his primary debates?
It doesn't matter. What matters is what his policies actually are.
He doesn't always do the best job of explaining them and selling them. He has to appeal to both republicans and democrats at the same time (because they're pretty good for everyone). And explaining it is difficult too because it is complicated and it goes counter to the propaganda people have been hearing for decades, and it requires some understanding (while Hillary mostly appeals to emotions).
It's all explained on his website anyway.

>my ID

He said that Trump will give a good response you dumbass leaf.

I'll give you an educated guess, he won't.

>Trump is like every last good politician

Delusional Trumptard.

He's not going to get Ohio after tomorrow.

Moderator "Mr. Trump, Aleppo marks a serious turn in the disintegration of the Middle East. As President, how would you deal with a situation like the one Aleppo marks?"

Mr. Trump : >Aleppo Marx is one of my favorites and humor means a lot in these situations. People come to me all the time, lots of people, important people, for my common sense and my humor and they love me for it, a lot of it I got from the Marx Brothers, Harpo, Greco, Bono and Aleppo and I have all their films which we should send there now as you know and people all ways tell me, lots of famous people, that humor is the best medicine."

That hasn't been part of his gimmick at all.

Doesn't matter

if you think you've ever heard a detailed answer in any debate or any appearance or any rally, you must be some sort of simp.

detailed explanations on saving the economy would take hours to explain.

I'd hate to admit it but I'm a bit worried about him losing tomorrow. I don't think his forum performance was very strong and I'm worried about how he'll do in an actual 1v1 debate where he can't rely on anti-PC rhetoric or having a room full of bozos to bounce off of.

I have the sinking suspicion that Hillary is going to wind up winning the first debate because she has so much more experience at being a well spoken liar that it will appeal to moderates.

user you're a massive faggot. Why would trump bother prep for the debate on issues he isn't going to be asked?

>Moderator: Mrs. Exalted Clinton what is your policy on fixing the United States economy?

>Moderator: Faggot Trump why are you Hitler?

The best thing he can do for tomorrow is keep an open mind and go in flexible.

>(while Hillary mostly appeals to emotions)

The damning, true assertion that makes Direct Democracy not viable (beyond how to spend tax dollars) and makes me want to watch the world burn.

>She spends the entire debate playing catch-up and responding rather than leading the conversation

This, so much this.

Almost her entire campain has been reacting to what Trump does/says, the debate wont be any different

He will probably answer a tax returns question with who gives a shit when they're chopping off heads, they're beating us at the border, China is ripping us off etc.

It's a hundred pages and no matter what the media with trash him for something that's in there. He also owns a lot of property, which means a ton of depreciating assets, so pays an extremely low tax rate.

I think we should go ahead and convict both candidates now for any past crime they committed related to their foundations.

Trump's loses its 501c3 status, pays a massive fine, pays back taxes, probably changeup of the board of directors and some people get fired.

Hillary goes to prison for 20+ years for conspiracy to commit fraud, lying under oath, contempt of congress, espionage, etc.

I SAY IT NOT IN A BRAGGADOCIOUS WAY BUT THATS THE KIND OF THINKING THIS COUNTRY NEEDS.

You don't understand

>good detailed response
>tax the middle class and fuck over everyone else with death taxes
ok

FUCK YOU NYT, TRUMP IS BLOND

Because she still has not released her emails. It has taken at least four hacks and the fbi dumping some files to pry them from her cold old hands.

Plus as a tax accountant, releasing your taxes while you are being audited is kek'n retarded.

>She's got the foundation, the University, the former workers

Better put keylogger on your gfs computer

Clinton foundation has taken more Russian money than Trump has. This is proven fact.

>NYT article
Yeah and Trump has been known for unorthodox means. Why would this be any different?

granny the traitor will fall out in a pool of her own ooze

When's the last time we've seen Hillary in public for more than 30 minutes at a time? Six days ago she cancelled all events for this week leading up to the debate. You might say she's just preparing, but if that were true, then she would have used that excuse when she cancelled her California and North Carolina events. When she cancelled those events, the reason she gave was Pneumonia. She overheated in 75 degree weather.

At the debates she'll be on stage under bright, hot lights. Anyone who's ever been on a sizable stage will know that those lights are fucking brutal. She's going to look worse than you're predicting.

>"So Hillary, tell us about how you plan to save the economy?"

>coughs for 5 minutes followed by a brief "check your white privilege"

I hope when she brings up his tax returns he says he emailed them to her. She will basically be BTFO so hard there will be no recovery.

i want this kek please

Actually it does.

This, and it will piss people off.

Delusional again.

Daily reminder that more bernouts support Trump than Clinton.

>I have the sinking suspicion that Hillary is going to wind up winning the first debate because she has so much more experience at being a well spoken liar that it will appeal to moderates.
lol, Hillary barely won any elections ever. She was a Senator in a solid blue state and was either married to the man in charge or she was appointed.

She also talks a lot of shit. Her husband is the smooth politician, she's a bitch and a political shark.

>expecting Hillary to give good detailed responses when she can't do anything but give canned non-answers when hit with anything that even slightly disparages the views of people who would vote for her or their feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=P4-2NubbOM4

O lord please let it be this

>Wharton graduate
>self made billionaire in mature industry, without an IPO or bubble creating his wealth
>ran his company personally
>best selling author
>#1 rated tv show
>global icon
>ran against 16 other opponents and the entire media for nomination

Vs.

>Yale law grad that couldn't pass the D.C. Bar exam, meaning she is a affirmative action acceptant

>propelled into spotlight because husband was president

>ran for New York senate after his presidency, no campaign needed

>don't do jack shit in senate besides support bad trade deals and stupid wars

>run for president in 2008 and lose to random black guy with 300 days in congress

>fuck up royally as secretary of state and ruin Middle East

>commit crimes by using private server, lie about it

>almost lose to 72 year old communist for Vermont

>have entire media arsenal and 300 million in Jew money and still can't edge trump in polls

Yea shes going to get her ass kicked, any time she has been tested she has failed

Ok, she doesn't faint. Makes a snide comment about him. Gloves off, he makes one back. Ever make a snide comment to a shrewd cunt? They can't take it. Post-menopausal women are the worst, too. My fucking grandmother, a fucking saint, went into a fucking screaming fit with someone over those fuckin fake fire ribbon light things they sell at Spencer's. Screaming like a maniac about how it was real fire. He even touched it. Elizabeth Warren went on for a whole day over a tweet. They spun it like it was him. Women can't handle stress like that. Maybe little kids screaming, but they scream at them, too. In a car with a chick driving, dog ran out in front of the car. Screamed, covered her eyes with her hands and nailed the dog full speed. Give them a gift screams. Or cries. That's how women handle surprises.

You're such an obvious CTR shill it's not even funny

It's actually 85%.

She has never even won a debate yet. She got wrecked by Obama and used underhanded tactics to get ahead of Bernie. Obama's entire message was just a blanket statement of change which shows people do not give a shit about specifics they just want a good message.

As much as I want Trump to do well, I believe that Hillary will easily win.

That would be a funny response. And would probably win him votes if he finishes it with a short of sentence of "but in all seriousness"

Dahnald, take my energy

bwahahhahah this is what hill shilss believe

> no

That's you. Nice argument.

>inb4 Trump insults the moderator more than Hillary and cracks jokes while Hillary coughs

It won't be a normal debate.

he knows exactly what needs be done

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

I will never trust a man who plays chess with a fork!

Shilling in overdrive.

You honestly think he's going to say anything other than what he's been saying? You don't disclose your tax returns during an audit. He's doing what his lawyer recommended, and no other lawyer in his position would recommend anything other than that.

Wanna talk tax returns? Let's talk about the obfuscatory donor list on Clinton foundation documents filed when Hillary was acting as Secretary of State. Let's talk about the faulty, incomplete tax returns that were blamed on "oversight" that have been going on in the Foundation since 2010.

Everything she has to hit him with is also a weak point for her. Financial deviousness? Say hi to Saudi Arabia. Corruption? Let's talk about pay-for-play. Dishonesty? Please. Mistreatment of women? I dare her to try with her past of covering for her rapist husband. She has nothing that won't backfire on her.

There's not much Trump could possibly say to lose supporters. Hillary could very easily lose supporters by saying something dumb, having a coughing fit for 5 minutes, or passing out on live TV. It really is a win-win for Trump.

TAKE MY ENERGY, GOD EMPEROR!

Thank you for correcting the record.

Two kekkles have been deposited into your kek

Hillary will have a stroke and shit herself live on stage.

and...?...

This is true he was right in saying he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose support. I'm even a democrat in Florida and even based on an act of god I would probably still not support Hillary.

Are you fucking kidding? This is such a synced thread... LOOK AT THIS SAMEFAG

HILLARY CLINTON IS GOING TO HELL AND AMERICA WILL PUT HER THERE

Because he is still being audited, if I'm not mistaken.

But you have to ask yourself. What could Trump possibly say to oust himself as someone without a plan that he hasn't already demonstrated? I mean you have a guy whose entire campaign is just catchphrases and its worked out for him. What makes you think him continuing them would be any worse?

>get into Yale cuz much vagina

>fail bar exam and move back to bill

>get handed New York senate seat

>vote for shitty trade deals and wars

>run for president in 2008

>get schlonged by random senator with 0 experience

>get Secretary of State just because

>do awful job and almost end up in jail

>run again in 2016, barely beat 72 year old communist and can't gain on trump besides both political parties and all media shilling for too

She's pathetic and has failed at every real test in her life

>There's not much Trump could possibly say to lose supporters
He could lose the fence sitters and independents though.
The jilted Bernie cucks that hate Hillary and aren't sure of who to vote for.
He wont lose the MAGA crowd no matter what, but there are populations that aren't hardcore supporters that he could win or lose in the debate.

Everything he has done wrong is a stronger weakness for her. Only exception is the people who hate him because he is rich and successful, that one they can hate him for in earnest because it doesn't apply to her.

> tfw they thinks this somehow helps the harpy

I really hope this is the Trump that shows up to the debate tomorrow. I would love to see Hillary absolutely btfo despite the likely stacked deck against Trump.

See? Kek wills it.

Not disagreeing with you that she stands to lose more supporters than he does.

However, it's not about supporters this time around. It's about the fence-sitters, the people who hate both of them and are itching to pull a lever but can't stomach Johnson. Those people, many of whom have only heard small snippets, will largely be watching these people speak for the first time. Trump needs only to appear like the man they've heard about to confirm their concerns about him, while Clinton's past won't be on display at the debate, and will thus be harder to confirm.

At the same time...
Clinton's voice is grating, and Trump is far more likable in person than on paper. If he manages to look presidential, it'll dispel a lot of the rumors of him being an evil racist. People will think, "Huh, this is who they were talking about? Maybe the media really are dishonest."

We know Clinton will be giving rehearsed, robotic answers in a grating crone's voice. The entire question is whether Trump looks better or worse than she does. If he keeps with the pivot and doesn't ramble like a shithead, he's golden. If he goes back to Primaries Trump, he's in a mess of trouble. It all comes down to his behavior.

doesn't matter what hillary SAYS.

the usa people know she is a liar and a bought-and-paid-for pawn of the global banking cabal.

doesn't matter what trump says, people now he's not bought and paid for. that pretty much seals a victory for him.

trump will win in a landslide in november.

>how will you fix the economy

>I'll hire all the best people. I know these people and they are the best, really. and we will fix the economy, and you'll love it, believe me, and it will be fixed quickly and you'll be so happy.
>Unlike Mr Trump, I have much more experience in economics and using my experience I will fix the economy. I've always been fighting for and supporting children and women and my experience helping them will help me help the economy
>I'm a job creator. I created hundreds of jobs for all kinds of people, the best people actually, from all walks of life. I'm a very successful businessman so I know all about how to make America's economy great again and you will all be so happy and it will be done quickly
>AS A WOMAN and former Secretary of State, I have the real experience to fix the economy. This isn't a TV show! My experience in government means I can fix the economy. Mr Trump's only experience is firing people!!! Think of the children!

>...ok next question.

Trump
>I'm going to hire all these great people trust me! I'm going to do great things trust me! You don't need details, just Trust me!
But don't worry about that, because the people who run it now are horrible! (Spends the next 2 minutes talking about whats wrong, not what he actually plans to do)

This is his response to basically every question.

Doesn't matter what Hillary says because she's going to have an "incident" on stage for sure.

Almost anyone who was really with Bernie will end up voting for Trump if Hillary isn't indicted. Bernie immediately sold out to Clinton for who knows why; after he told voters NEVER vote for someone with millions of dollars from banks, banks Hillary NAMED in the Primaries debate. Trump might stand a chance.

>Hillary, tell us about how you plan to save the economy?
>Trump, why won't you release your tax returns?

holy shit i hate leftism so much

Would be a nice boon, but you'd be insane to count on it. I hope she looks as sick as I'm anticipating, but I highly doubt she'll have an actual medical incident. She'll just look weak.

I'm worried as well.

The Clinton camp will have let her sleep 18 hours that day, she'll be wearing heavy duty shartproof diapers, Choc Doc will load her up with all sorts of crazy drugs, Huma will pleasure her to relieve stress, and all of the Clinton Foundation's illicit proceeds will go towards making her look as presentable as possible.

She might collapse immediately after the cameras cut out, but we have to expect that she'll "look presidential" for 90 minutes.

I'm nervous.

where am i?

Well, at least during the 3rd debate Hillary might get hit with hard questions because the moderator is from Fox.

Can't wait for Trump to just throw the most unexpected curve ball in political history, and completely blow you shills out of the water.

>Because she still has not released her emails
Trump don't have secret or private shit? When it's Shillary thats okay but when it's Trump b-b-b-but.

I wouldnt be surprised if he releases them in the morning in order to make hills team go nuts

It going to be a very long wait....

this is the hardest redpill for shills to swallow. the last 10 years in America has been a clusterfuck of corruption, government way out of control and zero transparency.

This is why trump will be elected, everyone is fed up and finally someone who comes along who isn't completely fucking bought off. They literally don't care about trumps record because the risk that a trump presidency will be is far better than another 8 years of more government corruption getting us further into debt and into more wars.

You can release tax returns while you're under audit we knew that when he first said it we know it now

I wouldn't be too worried. Trump will say something to set her off like "Yeah, that's why you're not up 50 points in the polls." And that will make her reveal her true, bitchiest form.

yep...about 19 more hours. seems like eternity, though

>"i emailed them to you Hillary"
i hope she does bring them up this would be the point where she gets Jeb'd and goes down in flames because a tag line will label her forever

>Hillary barely won any elections ever.
Didn't she get Kennedy Jr. killed in plane crash or he would have been NY Senator?

Bernie supporters aren't logical people though.
They vote based on what "sounds nice".
The things Trump says don't "sound nice".

Bahahahaha

By the way, I'm screencapping all of this for November. Gonna be fun to watch you all meltdown.

This. Drumpftards are delusional. He's fucking hiding something, huge.

Trump would still come out ahead, because she is so poorly trusted. Currently more people adamatly believe bigfoot exists than believe she is telling the truth.

If she cant ruin his credibility, and just skates through, he wins.

Plus no matter what they will say the moderator fucked up. This will also make trump look good.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

lol, but seriously, she ran for senator in a state that would vote for Satan as long as he ran Democrat.

People think she's a polished political genius, but no- she's never had to actually compete ever.

I hope so.

She might be feeling pretty confident in her $20,000 pantsuit, though.

And she's been practicing / recovering from her fall for a long time.

She'll be ready with some poll-tested, insincere zingers.

>coughs violently
Looks like I'm allergic to Trump!
>spits up a Pepe
That's what you get when your doctor graduated from Trump Universty!
>shits onself
I knew I shouldn't have eaten those Trump Steaks!
>faints
Guess I shouldn't have had that extra glass of Trump Wine!
>dies
I'm reenacting Trump's casinos!

Because thats how audits work, why dont you personally release your emails. Your laywer says not to release your emails, mine says not to release my taxes. Not releasing taxes is good practice, not releasing emails is lying under oath and treason. If I am wrong sue me for libel, but then you have to prove that I am in fact libeling you by proving you are innocent.

>Hillary, How is it you keep being the greatest person on the entire planet with no faults?

>VAGINA

Mr Trump is it true that you are in fact Adolf Hitler and a racist who hates women children and women again!? You have 3 seconds to respond.

No, Kennedy was just a shitty pilot over his head.
>Don't worry, I got it..
*SPLASH*

yep, that's her resume

>"THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER1!!!!!!!!1111"

He'll walk on stage woth a mighty erection. He won't say a word about it. Hillary will stare, unable to look away. She won't be able to concentrate. She'll try to speak, but choke and go inti a coughing fit. She will ahart herself and fall over. She will be rushed off stage to a hospital. Trump will win without ever having spoken a single word.

>not pay taxes is good practic
>not releasing emails is treason

EMAILS ABOUT WHAT?

>"Because they're being audited by the IRS, which has been riddled with scandals this administration. Tell you what, Hillary, let's make a deal. You release your transcripts and I'll release my tax returns. I'm sure America is interested in both."

holy fuck that would be devastating comeback someone get this to the trump staffers or i guess keep posting it to TrumpGen on the hopes it trickles up

Leftists will be forced to listen to Trump for the first time.

>television matters

Kennedy "won" in his cosmopolitan way and still burned ballots with LBJ in Texas while under his jurisdiction.

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THAT ASSHOLE JEB...

Because there is no reason to release the taxes if they are under audit other than "every president has done it thusfar" except, every president thus far doesn't have hundreds of businesses in his name in a tangled up network that requires many, many, many accountants to manage.

She was under CRIMINAL investigation, and destroyed potential evidence.

The thing is, Trump is a master. He knows that this is what all the Hill Shills expect, and he's going to surprise the fuck out of them by agitating Hillary while remaining calm and cool himself. Screencap this.

no

"I emailed them to you but you deleted it before the FBI could see"

>when my tax papers are ready to be seen by the public, i will email them to you

TRUMP IS A JOKE. EVER SINCE THE NEOCONS GOT US INTO IRAQ A VIABLE CONSERVATIVE PARTY HAS NOT EXISTED.

THE AMERICAN LIBERAL PARTY APPOINTS A HEAD OF US GOVERNMENT EVERY 4-8 YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL REAL UNITY AND COMPETENCE OCCURS ON THE REPUBLICAN SIDE. THIS APPOINTMENT OF HEAD-OF-STATE BY THE LIBERAL ESTABLISHMENT IS FUNCTIONALLY NO DIFFERENT FROM THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA ASSIGNING ITS HEADS OF STATE UNILATERALLY.

So Hillary who handled the C&C forum terribly and was bullied by cuck Sanders is going to win a debate against Trump that speaks publicly everyday and debated about 5 different people in the primary at once with bias moderators.

WEW LAD, looks like im #cruzmissle now.

>muh guns
>muh wall
>muh alt right
>muh white race(60% kek)
>muh diapers
>muh MAGA hat
>muh liberals are triggered (noone literally gives a shit about your crappy hat)
>muh smag orange face

Why Trump fags are so fucking dumb and have no sense of humor?

Fucking idiots I swear.

So if you are rich you shoud not release your taxes? And who think is fair for the blue collars who pay their taxes? WTF is that logic?????

>She was under CRIMINAL investigation
Because she use a private email at home?

Sure, she'll give a detailed response but it will be something that doesn't change the calculus for the average American.
I think this is a big component of her vulnerability as a candidate, the proposals she gives are small potatoes stuff which won't materially impact your life unless you are a minority and/or single mother without a college degree.

>Because she use a private email at home?
yes, where have you been that this is news to you?

romney was buried and there was nothing even wrong with his returns.

trump is not a fool, he will not slit his own throat.

Because he is being audited, and because he is not rehired to by any law.

he should probably study/practice this time if he wants a chance instead of getting fucking destroyed like he did last time

It's a gimmick my son like Benghazi...

The average voter doesn't care about the details or the truth
They vote on how they feel about stuff and care about what affects them in their daily lives

While I think it's true for a majority of voters, I don't think that everyone is apathetic to policy. Trump supporters like him because he has voiced the same concerns a lot of us have had since before he was running. Others like him because they have since been made aware of these concerns.

Identity politics, open attacks on white people, excuses made for googles amd skittles... everyone is sick of this shit. We can't even begin to discuss policy because it is constantly detailed by identity politics that are useless.

Trump has consistently BTFO of identity politics amd the left doesn't have anything else to offer.

Trump: We are really sliding backwards in this country. I mean really badly. Who could have predicted just how badly things are going? I will create a utopia with chicken in every pot. Long live Israel and Gulags

walkin' it in to highest office in the land

>gankin' commoners 'til most powerful sick old lady in the world

then

If the average American releases his taxes in audit, most likely doesn't happen

If the average American transmits classified documents through a non-department server off-site they are put in jail.

The more you know

>he won't
He already does. He's in control and fatherly. She is a sick old woman who collapsed in public and throws widdle tantwums when she isn't winning by 50 points.

Trump is already ten times the leader Hillary is be they haven't even debated in public yet.

Her shrill voice and nagging demeanour will not endear her to anybody. She has avoided press conferences for precisely this reason, every time she talks, she loses support.

kek

>記録正解、ありがとう in stereo

There now it's vaporwave.

Other audited men have given theirs. It's a convention and a bitch move. Man has been sued 35,000 times. Got anything to say about Epstein?

Clinton why did you destroy evidence prior to a department investigation?

Also
>good, detailed response
Yeah fucking right. Last time someone brought up corporate bullshit and corrupt banks to Hillary she snivelled about racism and sexism and how solving the economy wouldn't fix those "problems."

She doesn't give straight answers either. Nobody did except Ben Carson. See how well that turned out for him?

>use a private/not secure email at home = don't pay taxes since the 90s

People will judge

what does this have to do with his tax returns

1: suck it dry. Nobody cares about tax returns.

2: ask Bill.

Why should I care about his tax returns exactly? Why does anyone care?

We know Hillary has financial ties to Saudis which is worse than seeing how much Trump pays in taxes. Tax returns are the most uninteresting thing you lefties could be demanding right now.

But trump could say bill was implicated in thr very same. America. Enjoy it. What a shit show. I know imma be cringing hard every single time this guy talks

What do his tax returns have to do with the presidency?

What does his taxes have to do with her destroying evidence? hint: one is actually a crime

>lie to congress and commit federal crimes = not showing off a tax return
Uh huh. Nobody cares about the tax returns.

Look, hillary's gonna lie and say nothing and trump is gonna be retarded and say nothing. everyone will walk away feeling like the person they were already gonna vote for TOTALLY NAILED IT OMG.

I'll take gore v bush for 200

Yes, and all that cunt can do is play the race card and "muh racism".

Gee, any wonder why so many Americans support Trump over this corrupt cunt?

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

The Latrino infestation in America is SO bad, that in such states as California, whites are now the minority. The American public blames this squarely upon the anti-American, corrupt, tyrannical regime in Washington DC, of which firmly controls that cunt Clinton.

It's going to be delicious watching the regime fall and an American Patriot (Trump) win the White House.

That cunt Clinton firmly controls the media in this country and they are shitting their fucking pants over Trump. From celebrities shilling for the regime to massive online anti-Trump propaganda.....this is how you know that our country is run by an anti-American, corrupt, tyrannical regime that needs to be removed.

thats what we're trying to find out since he's making a big deal about it

tax returns were discussed first, you tried changing the topic

Leaf opinions don't matter. Have fun accepting all these lefties who say they're moving to Canada when Trump wins.

I don't know how to explain it. I think the right is a beast. That is all. You release taxes because a. You release taxes and make fun of hillary for saying taxes are for plebes. Pochahontas with melania's illegal scheming for a playboy greencard (the educational merits of modelling in the ways she did in order to get her papers). Or b. Make excuses. Just fucking do it

user, it's begging the question of what does his taxes have to do with the election?

Yeah m8, Shillary is the one bringing up her junk during debates.

>yfw he pulls tax returns from his breast coat pocket

that was addressed in the post you replied to

he apparently wanted this to be an issue so that burden falls on him

Trump actually has a lot of points he makes on tangible issues that lefties will have to hear for the first time. This will lead to a landslide victory. I'm already seeing lefties who are comfortable voting for Trump so they're just not voting because Hillary is terrible. The debates will bring a lot of them over to the Trump camp.

Hillary hasn't given a thought out answer to anything other than, "I'm not him."

Yeah...no nobody care about the tax returns, nobody, it's not the #1 question...

Yeah why read them for ourselves

That's actually pretty fucking good ahaha

(((you)))

But if this is all they have to go after then it's best to just not release them and let then stay focused on attacking a non issue. It worked for Obama and his birth status is arguably a legitimate issue for qualifying for the presidency.

>makes fun directly of israel
>puts the triple brackets
Post frogs please. This guy is a potato. I hope the mighty Democratic Party older than the Young Common Barty just schools him. He's such a waste of time. there won't be a wall without hillary. This is like Reagan and Survivor man all over again. Regis Philbin/Dick Clark 2016

>Mrs. Clinton how do you plan to save the economy?

Well, the economy is fine because Obama was running it, and we need to stay the course. But, the economy is broken and not working for all americans so we need to raise taxes on the middle and lower classes. We need to raise an estate tax the rich won't pay because the rich need to pay their fair share.

>What? That's entirely contradictory.

ERR ITS R-RUSSIA! THOSE REDS! HERE THEY COME! IS THERES A CARTOON FROG IN HERE! WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS UP?! WHERES MY APPLESAUCE?!! BILLY! *faints*

He should in the last debate of he's going to. They have nothing else to attack him on and this is a non-issue.

And trump was made to look retarded with that one too. When the goobermint comes for penis inspections and trump hides and talks about it in every way except levelling himself as all other fucking candidates then he aint special.

Citation needed

Trump has been making strides to not be as extreme, he's already got his base. His goal is going to reach out to moderates/ people who have hate Hillary for years. We are going to see a different Trump, he's going to be well prepared and less off the cuffs.

kek

>Excuse me Lester! Excuse me. I just so happen to have a summary of my tax returns right here and they corroborate everything I have said about my financial situation. Now shall I read it? You want me to read it folks? Or maybe you can read it Lester since you're the professional news-reader.

Thirty-nine-D check mate.

My Bernie friends are writing him in on the ballot, that's how little their vote counts. Useful fucking idiots. Ultimately, it's a vote not going toward shillary, so it's a win.

I didn't meam to derail you. I thought you could stay focused on the topic. Why should he release his tax returns when people are so fixated on it and that's their only point to attack him on? Seems like it's good bait.

Trump will absolutely decimate her.

He's been working for months to handle every possible question she might ask. You can tell just how he's handling himself online and in public. He's clearly evolving to his final form.

>sir why had you played games with all of america just to use this stage as a fancy new talking points operation? save it for a post .pdf news release you gangly fuck

>hillary appeals to emotions
>trump doesn't
he has literally stated the minimum possible information on policies and the rest of his rhetoric, aside from acting like a child, is emotion.

If trump came out and said,
>before you go there, my lawyers just told me the audit is over. I will be releasing them tonight.

She loses the attack completely.

If he brings it up at all and blows it off first, its over for her.

She will try to hit him over some sexist quotes. He will either blow it off or point to his growing strength with women voters and how "if people would watch the campaign speaches or pay attention to what I actually say, they would know this to not be true.

I want him to ask
>do we really want someone as president like the german chancellor angela merkel. Putin brought a large dog into negotiations knowing she was afraid of them. I pay attention to these things in negotiation and wil be able to counter them. Hillary has no experience with this. Example of poor judgement when seconds count was her disregard of the situation in benghazi whjen she got that 3am call"

so, just to confirm, you're a trump supporter and your prediction is that trump is gonna totally nail it omg

My favorite part of this entire election. Anderson got fucking destroyed.

cool story, heinrich

NO one gives a fuck about his stupid tax returns huffington post reading cunt.

Correct. Nobody cares. The media is pushing it because it's literally all they have, but it is a nonissue. Trump has LITERALLY done nothing wrong. It was Obama's punitive bullshit that got the audit in place, if anything it's their fault he isn't releasing the returns.

Was it actually read or is this fucking gone with the wind?

>You think Trump actually gives a good response? Do you watch his primary debates?

The lower half of the bell curve thinks what he's saying sounds better than the pseudo-intellectual garbage being spewed by Clinton.

Don't kid yourself that any politician ever gives some sort of detailed policy plan during a debate. It's all buzzwords meant to rile you up, but carries very little substance or meaning.

"Free college! Doesn't that sound great 18-24 year old demographic? Free college, help with your debt. Vote for Hillary she knows your struggles".

Such fake pandering but you eat it up and look down on someone else for enjoying Trump's style of doing the same thing more than anyone could ever enjoy listening to Hillary ever.

>gore
>charismatic
pick one

lol
google.ca/search?q=tax returns&oq=tax returns&aqs=chrome..69i57.4566596j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=tax returns&tbm=nws

When is the debate going to be lads? I want to be here for the inevitable live stream.

Anybody who calls any of their candidates. EVER!!!! As a """""""""""(((gOD)))"""""""""" emperor CANNOT be trusted as a citizen. Enjoy the debates.

>shill bot Gives detailed lie
>Trump points out that almost everything she says is a fabrication, letting over 100 million people distrust her and second-guess everything she says

The audience will be huge tomorrow.
Trump knows this.
He will redpill the masses and they're giving him the venue to do it.

OP and many cucks truly believe he's just going to use the same talking points as in his rallies.

They are the same idiots who never watch all his speeches yet claim to know his stance on things. He knows when to change up his speeches and when he has, they have been essential in making his campaign successful. Even journalists had to take notice when he changed his tone of voice.

Nice proxy, you ducking leaf.

Literally using millions of donor money to make a corpse move. This is what her supporters donated for.

Because he is a scammer?
Not an argument.
Because he don't pay taxes?
And how would he even manage that? He has been audited several times in the past.
Also
>doesn't
Because Russian donation?
>Muh red scare
Because he is not a billionaire?
What is with this claim? His net worth was already declared in his financial disclosure form.

>X% of america doesnt trust the media, and they are who I want to represent. Why are you keeping the facts out of the only pure way to talk to the American people.

So why he don't want release his tax returns if he dindu nuffin

>Because she use a private email at home?

Yes. As strange as it may sound, routing sensitive information pertaining to national interests through an insecure homebrew server is generally not a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog

Democracy is a non sequitur.

the old 'i misread an article the other day about trump doing business with russian civilians so now somehow trump is owned and controlled by the KGB '

Predictions

A. Trump does better but MSM declares Hillary winner anyway.
B. Trump can't answer anything, gets hard questions and bombs.
C. Hillary gets sick, Muslims attack

Why do Clinton supporters care about Donald's tax returns?
What are they expecting?
Lets just say for arguments sake it shows irrefutable evidence that he's been committing crimes.
Clinton supporters obviously don't care if candidates commit crimes otherwise they wouldn't be supporting Clinton, so what would they get out of it?

you literally make no sense at all

Slurp. Muh personal responsibility. Imma say this. Not once since about February of '15 have I seen, ONCE, a recognition of a left argument with "you know what? you're right, lefty. and here's why it's GOOD". You never fucken see that. Now. All the real problems. Both Clinton and trump have done. So the Dems can't say shit. They can't say they want a wall and he doesn't. They can't say pedo shit. You got your ducks all in a row and paula deen (zionald) will be your grand marshal. Who gives a shit. I tried. Do whatever

I'm 100% agree with you tho

>before you go there, my lawyers just told me the audit is over. I will be releasing them tonight

except everyone already knows there's nothing holding him back from releasing them, thats a transparent lie that would end up being worse than not releasing them altogether like he's planning

KEK praise this post

Dont forget how bad her debates with Bernie went. They knew he was a threat and they still couldn't keep her from needing bathroom breaks.

Honestly, an hour thirty is a long time for her to be standing.

This ain't reddit.

kek i hope he says this

The grand old party is younger than the democratic. Blow me. How many times ive heard me no understand without anything more. Or wtf u goin on about. Anyways i take those as compliments. Nobody expects grace from you tea subsidy extortionists

>Hillary gets a softball.
>Trump is directly attacked by the moderators.
Exactly the same as the primaries, remember how that turned out?

Trump abandoned a promised bernie debate of his own so stuff yourself

almost every attack on trump is just the clinton campaign deflecting and projecting.
pay-to-play was the most hilarious example of this.

No, he has to lose the first debate before he can evolve. This is rocky now. He will start sucking
>don king starts yelling at him to get up

Hillary says
>there is your proof of hatred of women folks, don king right front and center

Trump
>dont know what you are so upset about, he is sitting next to Bill

Why would you give a shit about his tax returns?
You might as well beg for him to release his grocery receipts

All they will say is "why didnt you do it sooner"

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
BTW, Trump is gonna win NY.

Why doesn't the IRS investigate him if he did?

I always asked that question. Until of course a hated commie "republican" democrat goes up against a goldwater. Stupidest crappiest election ever

They are you fucking idiot

"How do you plan to save the economy?"

Hillary Clinton has no fucking clue. She pro TPP, she wants to increase taxes, 65% estate tax that will only hit the middle class. She's a joke.

>He said that Trump will give a good response you dumbass leaf.

No, he said Clinton does not have to explain why her's is better. Man, you rackin' up them nickles.

The media can spin it anyway thy want.
Even if it's completely clean, they will find some tricky shit Donald did to save as much money as possible and they will make it a point to attack him on the grounds that it's not "ethical" or some bullshit.
Normal people aren't going to go through it, they rely on the media.
Why would anyone intentionally hand a knife to someone that wants to stab you?
He's not required to do it. It's not relevant to the campaign or the presidency. It's just the media getting flustered that their candidate has so much corrupt content exposed to the masses and Trump hasn't.

Somebody's gotta pay the king of debt's debts. The king of debt will default or add 25 trilliom. Bernie wanted higher median incomes and savings with healthcare. Trump hates guns. Bernie doesn't. Trump knocks off his healthcare. I cant peg drumpf down for shit. Just creepy ass zionism

This, forget about (((polls))), this is the metric that never fails and the reason why a very charismatic nigger with 0 experience landslided muppets like Hillary, McCain and Romney so easily.

>le epic climate change man
>more charismatic than Dubya

This is the moment when Bush won: youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

100%

It's why "low energy" immediately killed Jeb!

AN AUDIT IS NOT AN INVESTIGATION YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAF.

>trump is first real charismatic
>everybody before him was charismatic
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaay

Ah. Wordsmithing. The gold class star of the right. Absolute masters at it. Guess what bud. We have a thing called common law. Nothing matters. Only bickering

Trump will open up the energy industry, remove millions of illegals on welfare, obamacare can be reformed into a competitive system (this will be hard, but should save money).

There is so much you can do in America without raising taxes on the middle class who are currently losing jobs and themselves become welfare recipients (increasing the debt)

holy shit if he does this that would be insane. i am still suspicious of his tax returns though. still voting trump over hillary though.

trump has given hour long speeches about his economic plan, and it's listed on his site.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/economic-vision
seriously , read that plan, and then go and read clintons plan, trumps plan would actually work. hillary clintons plan is as follows.
cut tax
make college affordable
raise minimum wage
support unions
rebuild our infrastructure
boost manufacturing jobs
invest in clean energy

where does all of the money come from? they are just platitudes for stupid/poor people

>omg, trump don't pay taxes!

What he did is legal but very very very bad for his reputation and he know it. It's why he don't want release his taxes returns

Hillary Clinton on Immigration (from her website)

>Hillary has been committed to the immigrant rights community throughout her career. As president, she will work to fix our broken immigration system and stay true to our fundamental American values: that we are a nation of immigrants, and we treat those who come to our country with dignity and respect—and that we embrace immigrants, not denigrate them.

Donald Trump on Immigration Reform (from website)
> When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

After reading that, who sounds like they have the most thought-out policy stance?

>Hillary gets a policy question
>Trump gets a personal question
The media's already digging itself a grave. I wonder how hard they'll shill.

>The truth is we all make our decisions based on how the candidate makes us feel

Us? I just want the fucking wall and more money from my pay check.

His speech at the American Business Club or whatever it was called wasn't bad. He can deliver his words well. The only problems are:
>He may not specifically elaborate on his policies
>He may go off topic at some point
>He will almost certainly attack shrillary personally and if she responds well it will look bad

Hillary's talking points are all bullshit but she delivers them in exactly the right manner to get through to a liberal audience.
>joke
>(policy points with some degree of specificity)
>feel good rhetoric about black people or whatever
>(imply trump is racist)
>reference own authority (as sec state or similar)
>end

Fuck you you have no idea how audits work. When your high school teacher says "hand in your final report" and you say "here is my rough draft let me know any issues you see" she will tell you to get lost. He isnt going to give us taxes that are being audited, thats just stupid and irresponsible.

This is why democrats suck with budgets. They dont realize that there are processes. If you know your taxes are going to be audited when you do them you go as liberal as you can with your deductions. They come back and say you owe money, you say oops and pay up.

Taxes that are being audited are worthless.

Nobody will give a shit when they get his taxes and see he paid nothing due to people like hillary in government giving out deductions only to the rich. He has said he paid like nothing and that this is the problem with the system, that loopholes must be closed to make the rich pay.

They only care so they can say "why not sooner"

Here's how it'll go down.

New York Times tapes. The anarchy and resentment that would ensue. The tunnelling. The murders and deportations. The states that did this starved themselves. Nobody works on no farms. Would you? How will you pay for this. Without nato. And with some weed. Healthcare. And tax cuts. What a country

People are watching the debates to see a train wreck this year. Hillary is goons try to bait Trump into losing his cool. If she succeeds at that, she wins the debate. The problem is she's too easily frazzled herself and Trump is a master of domibating the frame of any interaction.

All Trump needs to do to win is be his regular charismatic self in contrast to Hillary's uncharismatic self.

In the end it won't matter because both campaigns will declare that they won the debate regardless of what happens.

One caveat. If Hillary has a visible health related episode and Trump is anything other than gracious about it, he'll come off confirming what the media and the left have been saying about him, that he's an asshole. That will also buoy sympathy for Hillary. She'll have won the debate but will lose the election because let's be honest, who has ever been elected president out of sympathy?

Praise him.

You act like the republican debates were anything but a bumbling embarrassing spectacle of sandboxery

Didn't Trump already release those specifically to create a false controversy for the purpose of stirring up more media coverage?

Why are so many of these twats so pleased with themselves when they do a shitty Trump impression? They're rarely creative and use the same five Trump jokes over and over and over again. Same faggots who thought Napoleon Dynamite quotes were funny.

Btw, check 'em.

No

Leaf makes a decent post then your run-of-the-mill shit leaf has to make sure the reputation doesn't improve even slightly.

>spits up a Pepe
That's what you get when your doctor graduated from Trump Universty!

top kek

i love when hillary makes a joke (that her speech writers wrote obviously)
this one is the worst, the chapter 11 joke, which is very clever, but the look on her face after she says it makes me want to vomit

youtu.be/wfAfYA6MNtA?t=20s

It'll all depend on wether or not trump decides to act like a fucking retard. When trump is good, his banter is on point and he wrecks in debates, he was able to beat multiple medium energy men ganging up on him, he'd easily be able to beat a weak dying old lady. But if he decides to tard it up he's fucked.

>tfw the fate of the white race rests in the hands of an orange retard

It was a literal muh dick debate bro

>WAAAH DIFFERENT WORDS HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS!!?!??!?!? STOP POINTING OUT THAT IM WRONG!!!!

You are obviously too stupid to understand basic concepts of language, I wonder if morons like you are capable of thinking beyond your petty world.
No matter, you are probably some bourgeoisie brat living in a gated community or high rise.
Filtered.

So many nods oh my god.

>"So Hillary, tell us about how you plan to save
the economy?"

>gives Oreo moderator a blank stare before her eyes roll back into her head

> her black Doctor runs to rescue her but not before she pisses herself

> Trumps stands on the sides lines grinning in victory

trump fags have no sense of humor, the same trump fans who made msnbc to a special report on 'pepe the white supremacist frog of the alt-right' . that was one of the funniest fucking things i have ever seen, or the liberal cuck on the news explaining what normies were maximum kekage

it's funny because my commiefornian friend more or less stated this last night when I asked him if he was excited for the debate.

Apparently every liberal thinks Trump is gonna get buttraped because "he can't actually answer questions"

Oops shouldn't have made only the judges make the real laws and completely ignore the written. Muh enlightenment. Muh men should be interpreting natural law. Cuuuuuuuck. The frog meme is named cuck. You are conservative cucky cuck cucks

most powerful sick old lady in the world

I am so tired of the "alt left"

>Arizona
>Georgia
>Florida
>FUCKING TEXAS
>Blue
>Ever
Bait/Bait

>explaining what normies were

I missed this. Where do I find it?

What alt left. We've always been what you aren't. While you flop around on the dock for prince bibi

Daily reminder that she's a Jewish Plant

How is he fucking wrong you moron? This is why we're gonna get stuck with a parasitic murdering cunt

I blame Trump for Hillary's election to the White House, she would've lost to fucking Jeb at this rate, but because Trump is such a fucking dumbass she's actually got better odds than him

He is going to say
>trade deals
>less China
>MAGA

>this hillshill getting bootyblasted over nothing

>Hillary gets asked question
>gives rehearsed, robotic answer in her pseudo-yelling before succumbing to a coughing fit
>Trump gets asked question
>gives honestly, relatable answer in his usual high energy, confidence restoring fatherly tone

Didn't Obama just give them 38 billion?

Also we call you guys the ctrl left

According to the kikeshill himself:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Trump is holding onto Nevada and Florida
Trump's got Iowa in the bag
Ohio and NC will likely stay more favorable towards him

After the debates tomorrow, Coughing Fit Pants Of Shit should lose New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYMdYIYJgUU

'doing it for the lulz, they just want to outrage people for the sake of it, and we become the 'normies' in their terminology because we got offended ... we are normal people who would be offended by this type of dialog ' he even air quotes 'normies'

>The audience will be huge tomorrow.

they're predicting 100 million+ in the USA

for reference the Superbowl apparently gets 110 million

The "go figure" was terrible, as well.

She is clearly humorless without her speechwriters.

It is a mark of how utterly deluded and desperate CTR shills are now that they think Hillary can out-debate Trump. The guy who had debated circles around every single person who has gone up against him at a podium. The republicans all dogpiled on him and couldn't put a dent in him. Hilldog is covered in scandals and is currently being investigated by the FBI and yet her shills still act like Trump's the one on thin ice lol

>MFW the debate and MNF on simultaneously

I believe during this debate, or the next, when he gets asked about his tax returns he will answer "Okay, I will release them right at the end of this debate. Now that I've done that I challenge Hillary to release her Wall Street speech transcripts"

He has been planning to run for President for years now. There is no way he would do shady shit on the last few years tax returns. I believe he has been holding them back as his, erm, Trump card

good summary, although you aren't being fair in pointing out that Trump has never been tested politically

perhaps the qyestion of a track record simply isn't a good idea for Hillary

she's pretty much fucked

You dumb niggers. I started clicking backwards to find the point that was being argued, and as I went back, there never was one. Dumb niggers.

compared to trump off the cuff remarks.
youtu.be/3LaR1-h86QQ?t=22s

10 minutes, lets get outa here.. go back home...and go to sleep

one of my favorite trump quotes of all time

I'm partially worried.

On the one hand I think, like Hillary, he's preparing pretty diligently.

On the other I have a feeling he'll say one single thing that'll turn the whole debate against him and he won't be able to escape from it.

Debates are his thing. Every single debate he attended during the primaries only solidified his lead. Those primary debates are what won trump the nomination. Talking to an audience is literally his strongest skillset. And putting him next to a gargoyle like Hillary is only going to make his charisma shine that much brighter.

>mfw Trump brings his tax returns to the debate

that would be HILLarious

i don't think this is a problem, i think it's one of trumps strongest assets, i think it's why he did as well as he did early on, when he would get called out on saying something he wouldn't flip flop he would stand his ground, when he was ripped on about hating women youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

he is a savage, and he isn't a politician so he doesn't need to pander and kiss ass to stay on the government pay roll like every career politician

These debates won't change anyone's mind, it already is what it is

I don't think that'll happen but it's obvious he's letting these morons fixate on it, they're drooling thinking there's something there, when he does drop them it just comes out that he gave millions to cancer research or some shit. Nothing bad, all good, he's been telling the truth all along, etc. If there was anything bad he would have dropped them before October to allow himself time to recover. He's baiting the fuck out of them.

>go back home and go to sleep
>three days later she gets up and does another one

Amazing.

>speaking all of this straight from his mind

holy shit, why do he seldom do this anymore?

>nuh uh
Fuck off. Hillary isn't charismatic and loses to anyone who seriously runs against her see Obama.
Sanders could have easily beaten her too but he was either controlled opposition or a retarded jew.

it will go exactly like this for 90 minutes

>trump speaks
>hillary chuckles and either interrupts him and or makes a rebuttal in her speech
>crowd cheers
>repeat for 90 fucking minutes

gonna be a shitfest. Wish gary johnson was in it just to shake the fence. Would become a total shitshow.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

"Your reputation precedes you." I love that.

gary is a shithead who would add nothing

Jill would actually attack both ferociously

plus gary is stupid, maybe he didn't used to be but he is now, too much pot i guess, and yeah, sexy grandma would be fun

"There's no requirement to do that, and I'm not playing by those rules... I haven't been your normal candidate from day one, and I didn't get this far by playing their games... Yes, I'm successful, I made no secret of that, but I'm not about to give my rival a side show to distract attention from her scandals and failures... Romney released his tax returns, and his candor was abused by his opponent for class warfare... Clinton's campaign is all about dividing us, with Class, race, and gender issues... I want to bring us all together..."
>what are you hiding?
I'm not hiding anything. I just don't want to take the focus away from the important issues of the election, the failures of Clinton and her policies...

Checked.

I was about to chime in but then I noticed your flag.

>A FUCKING LEAF

He probably is aware of who the audience is. At the time of that video, it was the politicians before him.

As he cut through his competitors, one by one, during this debate, he needed to rally the general public. Not politicians or industry leaders.

In other words, he is delivering what the public needs to see at each stage of the game.

>Wish gary johnson was in it just to shake the fence

Don't worry, he'll edit himself into a copy of the debate afterwards, just like with that previous presidential debate. Wish I could find it on youtube

>Wish gary johnson was in it just to shake the fence
Yeah, no you don't
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

>"I was waiting for you to ask that. As of this exact moment, they were published to my website donaldjtrump.com. Please note also listed is the charitable donations I gave to our veterans, and not some pay-to-play foundation like (cough cough) illary"

>Hillary interrupting trump

Her energy levels don't even come close to being able to do such a thing

>we have to inhabit other planets

Well he's right about that

I demand this song to play on loop all day when Trump wins the election. Tell Hiroshawma right now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

So.. how's that Libertarian candidate proposing to pay for it :^)

People say too much pot doesn't do lasting damage...

>why haven't you released your tax returns, Mr. Trump??

And Whaaaaaaat... is Allepo??

>Hillary Clinton lies! She lies! I don't think anyone would argue that point.

And whaAaAaAt... is Allepo??

>only Rosie O'Donnell
One of Trump's best moments. Totally destroyed that cunt's stupid, loaded question.

They don't, they have a fear of government spending.

We need to dump tax dollars into NASA so that space technology can advance to the point that things like space mining and space vacations will be feasible for private companies to invest in. From then capitalism will take over and space tech will advance without government help. Like how computer technology exploded when the personal computer became a thing.

But we can only afford to invest in NASA when there's no dindus consuming tax dollars.

thats why the msm is having a meltdown over trump, they had 50+ years of political discourse figured out, everything worked perfectly for (((them))), and then trump comes out, and starts to dismantle the whole show with twitter to back him. i really don't think trump would be where he is right now if it wasn't for twitter.

How I see it going
>Hillary what happened to the emails?
>Silence
>Mr. Trump Why won't you release your tax returns
>When I was a young man my father used to take me to the park and he always said that the biggest bird caught the worm! I'm that bird!

>America cries eternally after the first debate because both candidates are retards

CTR
CTR
>CTR
>CTR

>miss clinton why are you afraid of pepe?

thanks for correcting the record

Part of why Trump has been so effective in this election is because he attacks the things about his foes that they are sensitive to. Hillary can't laugh this off, she literally ran away from the press and was tossed into a van trying to keep her health a secret. She is afraid of being seen as weak and frail. Meanwhile every attack on Trump has been exclusively about some -ist that he is, or some long series of them. He doesn't give a shit about any of it.

Conditions for winning debate:

Trump: Keeps his cool. Looks presidential.

Clinton: Seems trustworthy. Health doesn't look severe.

That's it.
We're not banking on Hillary looking sick, we're banking on CNN giving her the easy, her taking it, and then Trump 5D her.

Look at that BIAS. Trump wins, bam.