Massachusetts woman collapses in front of child: Dead from overdose

>"Heartbreaking" video shows a two-year-old girl crying as her mother lies unconscious in an aisle at a Family Dollar store in Massachusetts.

>WDTN reported that police say the woman overdosed on an oral version of heroin or an opiate-based narcotic like fentanyl.

The video shows the toddler screaming and tugging at her mother's limp body.

WDTN also reported she was pronounced dead at the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GUsU7wp-78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY
youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0
youtube.com/watch?v=qOXI6giLMGU&index=15&list=FLk0MpljbrQnPMt_rjMZGd6w
hollywoodlife.com/2016/09/22/toddler-revives-mom-after-drug-overdose-in-family-dollar-store-video/
csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2016/0923/Justified-in-fleeing-police-Mixed-views-on-Massachusetts-Supreme-Judicial-Court-ruling
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=wHo43B6nu60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feel bad for the kid, but fuck that druggie bitch. What a cunt.

OP here. I don't think she actually died. WDTN said that but the evidence in the video contradicts that. She probably lived.

I bought a steak from a dollar store onetime and I got really sick after eating it.

Sorry to hear that senpai.

>meanwhile the spics stand there commenting and filming without trying to help her
fuck 2017 can't come soon enough

Dey white ppl dundn't a let drug dealers be sellin inna street 2 her

She betta be alive all I'm b sayin

Feel bad because it's a symbol of how whites are being killed off in the United States through demoralization; but also still a degenerate.

no kidding man
our governor is trying to fight against these cunts, recently overturned a libtard law that gave the faggots drivers licences and state issued IDs, he said his next target was sanctuary cities.

She didn't die apparently. She is getting arrested for child endangerment however.

>fentanyl.

Dumb bitch probably swallowed half a patch. Shame she didn't die.

They called the ambulance. I think that's all I would have done. Shaking her would have done no good.

Call me a bleeding heart, but the video disgusts me.

Not just because she's down there, but because they're literally watching a woman die through the viewfinder.

There's no attempt to find a pulse, no breathing check, they perform literally no lifesaving.

I'm not expecting them to have Narcon in a back pocket, but even a moron can check for breathing and move a person into a recovery position.

And at least in my state, they'd even be legally protected.

There is cancer in front of and behind this camera.

>Massachusetts
>OD

It was heroin. I'll tell you that right now.

If she didn't die, well she should have.

>libs are appalled by these heartbreaking videos and pictures of drug overdoses
>also appalled by the best potential solution, a wall on the border
>nothing changes
enjoy posting your outrage status on normiebook though

#herbody

kek, get liberals to defend this somehow

I hope the grandparents aren't dead or estranged. Fuck that woman. I don't give a shit about your addiction. You have a child. Take care of them first. If you can't handle it, find someone else that can and quietly OD so you don't have to leave your children with memories of your terrible existence.

what a bunch of retards, never heard of mouth to mouth resuscitation? Massachusetts is a garbage hole of trash slaves, she is probably happier now

>it wasnt the drugs
>it was her fault for abusing drugs

Redpill: US Drug Companies are the ones who started this recent wave of opioid addiction, and also, most of the fentanyl comes from China.

>not being informed in the current year

its being put in heroin to make their product stronger and as a result the lower level dealers can cut it more.

if you get a hot spot you can get way too much fent and die. its actually good advertising when an addict dies because every once wants the best bang for their buck,

that's not just a myth either. im a heroin addict and would know.
We dance with death every time we shoot so its not like saying "this product is super duper powerful" is going to scare us away.

yeah they just stand and watch the distraught child until the white guy comes along and immediately tries to help. who cares that they called the ambulance? why were they just letting the 2 year old sit there and deal with the situation by itself?

But it wont change until they're legalized, not unless you creat a police state that is.
Just namefag you fucking spic

>Massachusetts
Poor kid though. Can't imagine what it's like seeing that shit in person.

Sad :(

Also, i fucking hate that spic accent.

you're lying to yourselves if you say you would willingly touch some crackwhore ODing at the literal dollar store.

Pretty sure any normal person with empathy would have tried to comfort the two year old (as the white guy did) instead of just standing there and talking to someone else while thinking about how many jewtube views they're gonna get from the video

haha stupid drug addict

any mother doing drugs should be duerted

Yea who knows if they had good-samaritan laws there though.

also, there isn't anything you can do for a heroin overdose besides narcan.
adjusting her position would only be beneficial if she was choking on her vomit or something. laying down was probably her best bet since she is suffering respitory depression and that opens position up the lungs the most. preferable arms over your head

>namefagging is better than rinposting
faggot

Fucking idiots, doctors put people on drugs all the time. For all you fuckers know, her abusive boyfriend put her on drugs. Obviously you fucks don't know shit about the underground and how demonic people suck others into addictions through force and coercion. Insensitive, inexperienced, posing, non-empathetic trash you all are for pushing this mother's image in order to varnish your childish sick ideals.

The woman hurt no one, for all you know someone gave her a bad cut or something. Fuck you people

>people in here that would unironically come to a drug-addicts aid

Daughter is better off without her.

kid looks like a nigger obvious coal burner

They were calling the police.

they get hooked on pain killers first.

I'd recovery position her but without a mask no way I'd do mouth to mouth. Probably check for a pulse and do CPR if it was indicated. But then again most people don't even know how to do that much.

Also dollar stores are great for cheap shit - why pay more for bleach or whatever?

>single moms
>opiate addiction
>people speaking spanish

modern america in a nutshell

This really broke my heart. I feel so sorry for that little girl. She wants to help her mom but she has no idea what to do. No child should have to see their parent in a state like that.

Hahahhahaha for real tho.

Source, I live here. In Springfield none the less.

>that's not just a myth either. im a heroin addict and would know.
>We dance with death every time we shoot so its not like saying "this product is super duper powerful" is going to scare us away.

you should just drink water , that's what I do, it feels great. No urge to inject chemicals or anything

Go overdose or something.

This.
The baby is blonde you retard

Holy shit , I almost bought one today but was too suspiciousof a dollar steak. Thank kek I didn't do it, sorry for your loss senpai

Kek

>wanting to waste money and effort on a druggie

they made the right move

*record scratch*

yup, that's me

You're projecting yourself if you think there aren't anons who are trained and willing to perform CPR for the sake of another.

The most tragic thing is we are not cut of different cloth, I just prefer scars on my body rather than my soul.

CPR is better than nothing. If you have Narcan, you're supposed to CPR until it kicks in anyways.

She hurt no one except her daughter who will remember this every day for the rest of her life.

Oh well how sad nevermind.

So true that I want to start swinging a cactus.

My dentist tried to load me up with Oxycontin when I got my wisdom teeth removed. He even called me and told me if I run out he would write a new subscription the night after the operation , or the next day, can't remember

he was jewish though

so I threw them away

I wonder if I would have become a heroin addict eventually if I didn't naturally distrust jews

>Whitey dying in ignominy while brown-skinned foreigners snicker over the fading body
America

>Almost all the comments are shitting on the beaner cameraman
>Some of them are arguably racist
T-Trump 2016?

why are these mexifucks recording this dying bitch and not at least putting her in the recovery position so she doesn't choke on her own vomit?

>its being put in heroin to make their product stronger and as a result the lower level dealers can cut it more.

Oh shit nigger, what?

I've tried it a few times, many years ago. Just chewing on a small chunk of a patch for a few hours was pretty interesting. Can't imagine injecting it.

If you're ever going to overdose in a store try to make sure its a Walgreens or CVS.

christ

>a new subscription

oxycontin monthly?

>Steak from a Dollar store

YOU DESERVE IT

I. Would. Comfort. The. Fucking. Kid.

Where's John Travolta when you need him?

Not like it would have mattered, the mexicans didn't even scream for help

Would you faggots ever get tired of posting these threads?

It was reported that it took 2 drenny shots to pump the cunt back to life, why do you lie like that?

>Massachusetts
>fucking spanish

You're probably wondering how I got here.

>putting your lips on a druggies mouth
i'll pass

It's a flash mob tribute for Harambe.

They are puerto ricans, i said it in the first thread about the video, faggot. Of course, you wouldn't know, you are a new faggot.

>MA
I fucking hate my state

>Using outdated lifesaving techniques

How does it feel to let down your country and your race peasant?

Bet you're wondering how I got here huh? let's take a back a bit shall we?

*rewind sound*

So it all started when i was born

*que music*

youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0

Our governor is a lying sack of shit. He is letting refugees in this state, and they're being housed in or around Worcester.

Because you can get sued for anything even if you think you're helping. Stop thinking like a child

same shit faggot

Also it's an unconscious female with a small child. Nothing says drug overdose on the face of it, so it would be crazy not to do something then and there. Could be anything - meds reaction, heart, seizure, who knows what.

Glad I only use stimulants and psychedelics.
No problems so far except a few near-touches with insanity, but those always go away fast after a rest and something to eat.

>steak from a dollar store

Please don't do this

yea i totally agree.

its too bad i opened pandoras box and will never forget the absolute bliss that is shooting up heroin.

I hope she died and think it's bullshit that cops have to now carry Narcan to save these motherfuckers. Let em die or wait for Paramedics, fucking saving these "people".

>what are good samaritan laws

This shit doesn't make any sense. They have a healthy looking kid, a car, by all accounts they seem to be a normal, healthy white family.

How the fuck did they overdose on drugs? I don't buy it. Someone else had to have drugged them.

"same shit" You wouldn't know, you don't live in this continent, crooked teeth bong

Well it all started on a normal day in August, my parents were so excited about a trip we were about to take that they almost forgot me!

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

MOMMY WAKE UP

YAH! ........ YAH!

t. pablo

fugg

Fucking New Englanders. They're nothing but a cancer on this great country.

Are you suggesting it'd be a misteak?

OH LAWD

it looks like she was still breathing. no need for cpr.

if she wasn't breathing for that whole time and presumably the minutes leading up she'd be dead but according to news articles she is alive.

most likely was just unconscious

>im a heroin addict and would know
>im a heroin addict

I think CPS saw the video and she was taken away from the mother and put in a better home.

Jesus wept

Which means you start with information gathering.

If you're concerned about a threat, you do a pain response test. Then you look for obvious injury and move into safe position. Check for breathing, tilt airway, check for foreign objects, check for pulse.

Begin CPR, 911 on speaker or have bystander call. CPR until patient wakes, ambulance arrives or you are too exhausted to continue, rotating with other trained bystanders.

Just because she's not worth saving doesn't mean you should stain your heart with her death.

You don't do mouth to mouth. It's just compressions now. Plenty of resources on how to do CPR and use an AED, but as of 2013 the AHA says only do compressions, no breaks for breaths. Always contact 911 first, on speaker as you begin intervention, so higher care can be on the way. You also don't start CPR until they lose pulse (if theyre breathing, they have a pulse, so check that first). Too many times have I seen patients with unnecessarily broken ribs when they didn't need CPR to begin with.

Every man should know life saving techniques. At a bare minimum: Heimlich, CPR, and how to stop bleeding.

At minimum the store personnel have a duty of care to the child and are legally required to render first aid.

Good choice. When I got mine taken out, the dentist gave me vicodin. My parents kept it hidden from me. They gave me a few at first, but I honestly didn't notice any difference, so I didn't take anymore.

Oxy for wisdom teeth sounds like grade A kike shit though.

One of the comments mentions the video is being used in court as evidence against the mom, so there is that.

Yeah, i heard revived with 2 narcans

I know I'm a leaf, but shit -- I would, and I've been here for years.

>implying the druggy wouldn't have sued them for helping her had they helped

it helps me work like a good goy so i can get more heroin to help me work like a good goy.

hmmm, maybe i should seek help.

Liberals want to legalize this.

i feel supporting a druggie is more damaging to my country

I work overnights at was used to be a 24 hour pharmacy in MA. All night every night junkies would come in to buy syringes and ODs in the parking lot happened at least once a week.

I've had to call paramedics several times because of some unresponsive asshole sitting in his car at 3 am but if you think I'm dragging that nigger out and doing any type of resuscitation on his hepatitis having ass you are mistaken.

Thank God they recently closed the pharmacy at night, now the worst I have to deal with is high 17 year olds buying cheetos.

>disgusting mongrels
>commit a yuge amount of crime
>live of welfare
That's all that I need to know spic.

Maryland's the worst of the worst.

they get pissed when you narcan 'em tho, it ruins their high

It might be best for the kid, being raised by a former drug addict is much better than being raised by a drug addict

literally would make overdoses less common.

For a liberal piece of garbage you're sure quick to call a traumatized 2 year old "no one".

Topkek. This is an excellent representation of the present state of America.

A slutty and evidently narcissistic white woman who is also a negligent parent lies dying of a drug overdose while a bunch of Dominican immigrants (who would count as migrant "mud people"---sorry, Dominican Cred Forumsros) watch from a distance and call for help in Spanish. America, the rotting carcass.

Trump needs to win and clean this shit up.

*isn't much better

Lawrence ma 75% hispanic. Only natural when they speak Spanish over this video.

This state is fucked.

our cities are flooded with spics

Fuck

Then you've made a critical error in judgement, She gives little alive, but she takes much in her death.

Or do you think her daughter will become a fine upstanding woman after she's been wrung through CPS?

>former drug addict

You really think this will driver her to quit? You're retarded.

>he is letting refugees in
nigga Obama forced them in every state that said no, especially in Texas it seems
He didn't have much of a choice

>The woman hurt no one
Yeah except the little girl who surely will have crippling paranoia and PTSD spells for as long as she lives, but fuck her right?

Oh yeah homie. Every tom dick and sally can suddenly buy heroin at the corner store and no one is going to take too much.

MA fag here... it's really that bad.

Heroin is a massive epidemic here. The biggest fucking joke is the city of Northampton (big upper class liberal area) wants to import 51 fucking "refugees" into the city give them a home and a job and all this shit.

Meanwhile we have junkies dropping dead in front of their children its a fucking disgrace.

>the white states are cancer
ok jamal

you are not helping

>but fuck her right?

Does it look like that little cunt is pushing one of my agendas? Get back to me when she washes up on a syrian beach shore you deplorable bigot.

I know this was a joke, but i agree. You wanna kill yourself with drugs that's your choice. Don't waste tax money "fighting" it or incarcerating them.

Biggest anti-drug? Being a child and getting freaked the fuck out while at a store with your parents by meth faced walking zombies, tweakers, rambling crackheads, and other kids crying because their mom died on the floor in front of everyone.
> mommy what's wrong with them
> don't do drugs, billy
Grow up with that, you'll never touch it.

Anyone who uses drugs are selfish cunts, prove me wrong faggots.

It's horrendous the stuff she did to herself. My heart goes out to the child, whom I hope it now cared.

I have a family member who is an addict. No, children don't faze addicts at all. Once you're in deep enough, there's no going back no matter what.

She didn't die. She was revived with Arkan. Is says so in the description.

Northhampton is a fucking joke
I hope they like their fucking refugees the fucking idiots
can't wait to hear the stories about "cultural enrichment"

Pretty sure that is a security camera, not just a random asshole shooting video with his phone.

I buy beef patties from the dollar store and they're always alright

Daily reminder that "dude legalize drugs lmao" and "dude end the war on drugs" types full support this.

The best soluton is legalizing drugs and ending the drug war you retard

1. furious at mom because seriously fuck her
2. initially furious at mexicans because not administering at least chest compressions but druggie bitch is still quite pink, not blue yet so she's not dead
3. yay for amberlamps for getting there quick

Part of me says it's just Darwin working his magic with these drugfags, but goddamn that was hard to watch.

OTOH in a few thousand years we'll all be immune to opiates because of these faggots. Surgery is going to suck hardcore.

I'd agree with you but then it will be Amherst and then it will spread... the fucking university cancer ruined this area.

Noho is dying though the place is going to shit you been there recently?

Poor kid to go through that.

Security cameras don't have sideways phone view, and they don't sway around.

They don't even move half the time, but that's more so becuase that feature is always broken.

Kid looks under 3. She won't remember it. Not yet fully self aware.

nope, i'm in Essex county
fuck Lynn by the way
fucking spics everywhere in that shithole

Anyone else bothered they just called 911 in spanish and then did nothing to help the little kid

I get not touching her if you don't know CPR or anything

fucking casually look on while some little kids is freaking out

pretty weird

>Massachusetts woman collapses in front of child: Dead from overdose

>The video, taken on September 18, was released by the Lawrence Police Department in Massachusetts. Police say the mother was suffering from a drug overdose. They said first responders needed two doses of Narcan to revive her

liar

I've seen some fucked up shit on this site but that video hit me pretty hard. How did heroine become such a big thing in New England? I watched my hometown have an outbreak of meth use, but it never got so bad that we had people overdosing in public like this.

>her abusive boyfriend (could have) put her on drugs
>this mgtow talking point about men being blamed for everything is so childish and untrue

>steak from a dollar store
literally a conglomeration of fatty meat scraps and glue

hahah HAMPDEN COUTNY MASTER RACE

minus springfield and holyoke, spics ruined those places too

but prisons provide cheap labor,

This

sad thing is, she will grow feeling; whatever she does, she will never be able to fix the one thing she wanted to fix.

I always thought Lowell was as shitty as MA got, then I went to Lynn once.

Never again.

>without trying to help her
I'd call 911/security, that's it. No fucking way am I, a male, going near some stranger's toddler.

MA here, too.

I know a couple of kids who are being raised by other family members because their parents are addicts. It's ugly.

Not going to watch OP. Can't stomach it.

Massachusetts is mostly wigger single moms that do heroin and have pencil thin eyebrows. The outfit this lady is wearing is like their uniform

that's illegals from you man
our last governor Patrick pretty much rolled out the welcome mat for them
now we got sanctuary cities and obvious illegal spics everywhere
at least it's being rolledback somewhat, the spics can't get fucking IDs or drivers licences anymore. But we need deportations yesterday.

>being this much of a moralfag

She's an addict who chose the heroin high over the life of her daughter. Fuck her. Thousands in tax dollars were saved thanks to the inaction of the Dominicans in the video.

If she didn't die now, she might have ended up breaking into some old man's house and killing him or stealing his life savings to fund her disgusting drug habit.

Yeah, i get it. The hole that is the system is so fucking deep.

what happend to you growing up that you don't value human life?

>Not going to watch OP. Can't stomach it.
I feel that man.

I only felt bad for the child. The mom is a hedonistic piece of shit

>tfw border the white part of Lynn
thank god for the Russian mob keeping it too expensive for spics to move in
>Springfield
has Springfield ever not been terrible?

>white people

a 2 year old isn't going to remember jack

I mean, tragic and all, but still....

Not to mention that she was also probably a coalburner.

Am I the only one thinking how is this cunt, go and put down the camera and do something even if its just picking up her fuck trophy and consoling it.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing

It doesn't need to be a big thing for this to happen. It's not hard to overdose and any city is going to have a few druggies.I was in a gas station once in a very nice area when some normal looking lady got carted off for a meth overdose. Pretty certain she died. CPS came and took the kids who were waiting in the car.

Also:
Earlier this year, the CDC told physicians to stop prescribing opioids like they're fucking candy. Good.

>has Springfield ever not been terrible?
Long ago it wasn't so bad back when there was industry in the area.

Hell we used to make some nice firearms once upon a time too.

Then niggers started POURING in and spics followed shortly after and it was all over.

>be spic in the US
>shopping at shitty dollar store
>suddenly bitch collapses next to me
>child start to scream frenetically
>try to move bitch a little
>nothing happens
>she is actually looking worse
>take childs somewhere else while emergency services comes
>move bitch a little bit more to see if something happens
>police comes
>see I'm a spic next to collapsed white women
>get shot
>wake up in hospital
>$200000 bill for medical services
>bitch acussed me of child molestation

Yeah, no, I would have done the same that people in the video.

This is probably the same justification pedophiles use.

>torture her and rape her, goy
>she won't remember

>takes much in her death
critical error is from you she is a liability on the system alive seeing as she probably will have some form of brain damage from the overdose she is now potentially just a tax burden. Her being alive or dead also will hinder her daughter negatively either way unless you think a drug overdosing mother is somehow beneficial to the child?

your governor is a liberal faggot

so glad that shit got signed into law
fuck these jew doctors to hell

remember when our biggest problem was underage drinking and alcoholism?
I miss that
when Trump wins will our spics be deported?

youtube.com/watch?v=qOXI6giLMGU&index=15&list=FLk0MpljbrQnPMt_rjMZGd6w

thanks for reminding me that Healey still exists, she's getting fucked in the ass by like a dozen gunmakers though lmao at her life.

>is

This. I shot like a point of Fentanyl, collapsed and chipped my tooth.

and if the rest of you faggots wanna judge that's fine and all, but we all cope with life in the judeosphere in different ways

>thanks for reminding me that Healey still exists, she's getting fucked in the ass by like a dozen gunmakers though lmao at her life.

She got blown out hahahaha that was a great day.

>implying I was justifying anything

I'm just saying, there's a lot to be mad about here, but what the kid is going to remember is the least of it.

I couldn't give a shit less about heroin addicts or their spawn, but dollar store steak has crossed the fucking line.

WHAT IN FUCK'S HOLY NAME?!

>inferiority complex
yanks are not white

That's fine sans child. Do this with a kid in tow, and you should be burned at the stake.

Jk, user. I'm looking to start some good bants. This thread isn't edgy enough.

right enough to start doing something about the fucking spics, which matters more than most shit in this state
wait there's an update on it? Please do tell, I must know more, last I heard she was being sued by Springfield, Glock, S&W and several others and I lost track of it.

You cheeky fucker

Oh fuck she actually died?

I guess she didn't get her Darwin Award fast enough since she had time to reproduce

The fucking spics just standing there and filming makes it even more infuriating.

We need another Hitler more than ever.

I used to live in Northampton, and let me tell you, that city fucking sucks. A few years back they removed the parking benches so homeless people wouldn't camp in front of businesses, and there was little to no outrage over this. Now they want to encourage "sheltering" these "refugees." I can't wait till that city gets enriched.

>Baba O'Reilly starts playing

Naw no update it was just glorious to see her get owned.

Most likely he just sold her the drugs she overdosed on and wanted to delete all messgaes and contact between them you could tell by how fast he reached for her purse and got out of there quickly

yeah man i was just there a couple nights ago what a fucking joke. it looks so decayed its falling to ruin. they blew it and now its about to turn into a jungle.

I agree with that.

White males are the demographic that is mostly effected by opiate addiction. This shit is plaguing white communities and the Jews started it with oxycontin

Was this drug related, or is everyone just jumping to conclusions because of that original car video? She passed out, or had a heart attack/stroke/aneurysm.....

you're waifu a shit

>The footage was captured by an onlooker and was later obtained by Lawrence police. At the time of the scary incident, store clerk Nicaurys Anziani dialed 911, and paramedics were able to revive the woman, a 36-year-old from Salem New Hampshire whose name has not been released. The mom was able to regain consciousness after paramedics gave her Narcan, which is used to counter the effects of an opiate overdose.

>Once awake, the woman apparently “said she was just tired and dozed off,”

hollywoodlife.com/2016/09/22/toddler-revives-mom-after-drug-overdose-in-family-dollar-store-video/

the white guy is probably her drug buddy or dealer, just covering his tracks by graping the phone to destroy druggie connections

> be me
> upper middle class suburb
> on vacation, spend time home with kids
> to 2 yr old son "hey buddy, mailman... wanna go get the mail?"
> "yeah!"
> go to mailbox, used needle at bottom of driveway.
> talk to dude across the street, jogs regularly at the park
> "yeah man, needles everywhere on the trails"

> be neighbor
> od multiple times
> has narcans in house
> friends always revive him
> never arrested cuz awake when cops and ambulance gets there
> me waiting for rotting meat smell one day friends weren't there

On the one hand, fuck all these people passing out opiates like candy and I'm happy they are stopping it.

On the other hand I have kidney stones at least once a year and it's gotten to the point where i come into the ER projectile vomiting from pain and protocol now is to give me anti-inflammitory meds for an hour before I can receive any actual pain meds, all because retards love abusing meds. Every time they say "well let's wait and see if it helps," knowing damn well it's not going to help the pain of my ureter being torn apart.

It's to the point in MA where something like this happens, and it would be a surprise if it wasn't opiate related.

Shit's bad

Oh shit, that makes a lot of sense. The first thing he wanted was *her* phone...and then immediately goes pushing buttons with little concern for anything else.

lol i did the same thing to my tooth except with 3meopcp

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO TAKE OUR FUCKING STATE BACK

csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2016/0923/Justified-in-fleeing-police-Mixed-views-on-Massachusetts-Supreme-Judicial-Court-ruling

Fuck off Meifag

>Massachusetts
>People speaking Spanish
>Family Dollar
>Mothers dying of overdoses in front of their children
>Baby is probably mixed

Just fucking nuke us. What went wrong with western society? Everything about that video is wrong.

well if you'd read research on the topic, many actually don't, and trauma is only cause psychiatrists later on

Gonna be hard to when they take all our guns away.

Has little to do with taking 'too much' and far more to due with the fentanyl and other shit getting mixed in.

You assume that legalization equals drugs sold like chocolate bars. It wouldn't be that way. Set up licensed outlets and places in which the drugs can be used, and overdoses avoided.

Also, I have no urge to use heroin now, and doubt I'd start just because it became legal.

Consider also, that these are often people qho started with pills, got addicted and can't get the pills anymore so they go after the street drug equivalents.

US drug policy is beyond fucked.

Oh yeah that reminds me fellow Massfags
Massachusetts Supreme Court just passed legislation that lets blacks run from cops LOL

Healey is getting fucked in the ass six ways to sunday
I can't be the only one hoping a nigger gets shot here so they chimp out and wreck Boston, Springfield or some other nigger ridden city

can confirm. white middle class heroin addict who started on oxy here

my friends have died or ruined their lives. some got out but the jews wreaked havoc on my state to the tune of 11 overdoses every day. and those stats were for oxy alone. they also flooded the streets with dilauidid and oxymorphone

They call the ambulance and film her OD self to avoid a lawsuit (pretty sure it's the manager filming), actually the smartest thing to do in his situation

>only 7 dollars for a steak

fuck, it costs double or even triple here

the drugs didn't jump into her system by themselves.

I once knew a girl who was not lesbian yet very penis-averse. She was a cutter, all kinds of fucked up. No apparent reason for it, but.... There was much speculation in the family that a cousin raped her as a baby.

There's nothing wrong about people speaking Spanish.

Spanish is a Romance language of Western European origin.

Don't assume that everyone who speaks Spanish is a low-IQ, mud race shitskin just because most of the Spanish-speakers in the United States fit that description.

If the English had been more successful at conquering territory in the New World and at spreading their culture across it, the mestizo beaners in America today would be speaking English, too, not Spanish.

yea this i know Cred Forums aint full of nigs but that's just ghetto living. the fact they called an amber lamps is better than most.

It's highly addictive. Lots of people will just want to try it out once it's legal and next thing you know you have a million new addicts to deal with.

t. low-IQ, mud race shitskin trying to justify his monkey speak in an English country

Extreme stress leaves lasting effects on people at any age, regardless of memory.

>I can't be the only one hoping a nigger gets shot here so they chimp out and wreck Boston, Springfield or some other nigger ridden city

BLM tried to do shit in Springfield and got owned. Someone got hit by a car hahaha.

>White males are the demographic that is mostly effected by opiate addiction. This shit is plaguing white communities and the Jews started it with oxycontin

Well, maybe white males should stop being such little morally weak bitches. If you can't beat addiction you don't deserve to live.

Master race my ass...

pederast

>tenemos una emergencia en la tienda
fucking spics

This.

It's already borderline illegal to be a male in today's society. Try being near anything that ever goes down or near a kid and you're gonna get buttfucked by some white knight cop or an online SJW mob merely for standing there doing nothing.

You got your wish, feminists. Increasing numbers of men no longer want anything to do with women and we damn sure aren't rushing to your aid when you fuck up.

I dont know why this is suddenly news, people have been dropping dead in public for ages, nothing's changed.

You think this shit is bad. Dope fiends in my city take bug spray like Raid, spray it on tinfoil, heat it with a lighter, and inhale the fumes when they aint got money to buy shards

A mother and her young boy are gathering mushrooms in the German forest. The boy finds some poisonous ones. The mother explains that there are good mushrooms and poisonous ones, and, as they go home, says:

“Look, Franz, human beings in this world are like the mushrooms in the forest. There are good mushrooms and there are good people. There are poisonous, bad mushrooms and there are bad people. And we have to be on our guard against bad people just as we have to be on guard against poisonous mushrooms. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, mother,” Franz replies. “I understand that in dealing with bad people trouble may arise, just as when one eats a poisonous mushroom. One may even die!”

“And do you know, too, who these bad men are, these poisonous mushrooms of mankind?” the mother continued.

Franz slaps his chest in pride:
“Of course I know, mother! They are the Jews! Our teacher has often told us about them.”

The mother praises her boy for his intelligence, and goes on to explain the different kinds of “poisonous” Jews: the Jewish pedlar, the Jewish cattle-dealer, the Kosher butcher, the Jewish doctor, the baptised Jew, and so on.

“However they disguise themselves, or however friendly they try to be, affirming a thousand times their good intentions to us, one must not believe them. Jews they are and Jews they remain. For our Volk they are poison.”

“Like the poisonous mushroom!” says Franz.

“Yes, my child! Just as a single poisonous mushrooms can kill a whole family, so a solitary Jew can destroy a whole village, a whole city, even an entire Volk.”

Franz has understood.

“Tell me, mother, do all Gentiles know that the Jew is as dangerous as a poisonous mushroom?”

Mother shakes her head.

“Unfortunately not, my child. There are millions of Gentiles who do not yet know the Jews. So we have to enlighten people and warn them against the Jews. Our young people, too, must be warned.

What do you think will happen as a result to healey getting cucked fellow massfag?

aww, it didn't last? our state needs a nice dose of enrichment to get us out of this libtard government

I think you misunderstand, that there is a junkie, doesn't qualify as human life. It's just garbage.

That makes sense.

I guess I'm not so mad now.

Is this what being in BLM feels like, but without the reasonable explanation to calm you down?

German youth must learn to recognise the Jewish poison-mushroom. They must learn what a danger the Jew is for the German Volk and for the whole world. They must learn that the Jewish problem involves the destiny of us all.

“The following tales tell the truth about the Jewish poison-mushroom. They show the many shapes the Jew assumes. They show the depravity and baseness of the Jewish race. They show the Jew for what he really is:

The Devil in human form.

Oh shit, is there footage? I hate those nogs

this is legit sad

Fuck off and die retard, blaming not knowing mouth to mouth because of feminists? EAT SHIT LITTLE-DICK TROLL

>aww, it didn't last? our state needs a nice dose of enrichment to get us out of this libtard government

It'll come back. There's a few BLM kids at my university but they are a joke here.

I can't wait for these refugees though they're going to love the Fag Pride Parade Northampton has every year hahah

Why am I upset by the little girl being so distraught?
If it was a little boy I know for a fact I wouldn't give a shit.
It's also when, say, a little girl gets hit by a car (for example). I feel really sad, but I'm not phased when this stuff happens to boys.

This one gets me especially bad because my mom also got high on narcotics when I was younger.

most likely, she gets shut down
if we're lucky her ass gets fired or loses millions
either way we win, no way she can beat them. Besides the law is on our side.

Same for me, I didn't take any though because it didn't fucking hurt anyway. Also a jew doctor.

Couldn't agree more. Those Spanish speaking illegals nearly as bad as her!!! They didn't even try to comfort the child, they just turn on the camera and waited....

>divide-and-conquer Satanic Jew detected

Kek has identified you for what you are.

It's a fitting drug for whites honestly, it reflects the reality of our people. Looking for an escape from this hellhole nightmare.

It's difficult for me to tell whether doctors here are unskilled, unimaginative, or simply constrained by bureaucratic protocols.

You guys who criticize the people in the vid are idiots. They did the right thing, you get too involved in situations like this and you could end up assuming responsibility or being blamed. It's not worth ending up in a lawsuit for some drugged out whore who wants money to fuel her addiction, taping it like that was the wisest course.

Proves my theory-
White people have more problems with downers, but we can handle uppers and psychedelics better than darkies.
Conversely, dark people handle downers better than us.

High intelligence likes to go fast and unlimited, however lower intelligence needs to be sedated to keep the animal in check.
This is why crack and "flakka"(alpha-pvp) send spics and niggers into a frenzy spiraling into the void while white people handle powerful stimulants pretty well.
And this is why whites have much more trouble with opioids, benzos, and even alcoholism than darker races.

Even drugs are racist kek!

>ahmed gets triggered
>detonates on fag parade
please god let it happen, our state needs to get its head out of it's fucking ass, and FAST.
oy vey i've been discovered

>when

LOL. Have fun letting the police chief of each town have 100% sovereignty over who gets to own guns and who gets denied. How's that working out? How's it working out having the attorney general classify every single semiautomatic weapon now as an Assault Weapon?

Apparently they were able to revive her. the Mom is being charged with Drug possession and Child Endangerment.

Haha no.

I'm not ever helping women for any reason, not just if they need CPR.

You can thank feminism.

Those spics are probably blueberry pickers

I'm no defender of Feminism, but that isn't exactly contradictory.

They're saying if street "harassment" wasn't a thing, both of their problems would be solved.

>I'm not being harassed? Oh, it isn't because I'm not pretty, it's because nobody does that anymore
and
>I'm not being harassed for being pretty because nobody does that anymore

>Couldn't agree more. Those Spanish speaking illegals nearly as bad as her!!! They didn't even try to comfort the child, they just turn on

...and the noble, brave white man shows up goes through her purse and takes her self phone to delete incrimnating evidence while feining concern.

probably a mix of all three

ALSO FELLOW MASSHOLES
HOW ARE YOU VOTING ON THE BALLOT QUESTIONS
1. NO
2. undecided
3. NO
4. YES (it will shut up the potheads)
HERE

They still have to go back.

You'd be surprised how many MA people are getting fed up with the bullshit gerrymandered system here. A lot of this state is right-wing or votes against the liberals (lots of libertarians) but the reality is our votes get silenced by their hordes of nigger urban votes and upper class liberal votes.

This.

Topkek. Just what I said.

Mouth to mouth is outdated. heart decompressions is where it's mostly at these days.
Just remove any possible obstructions in her airways, tilt her head backwards and start doing heart decompressions.
Aren't first aid courses mandatory for people when they get their driver's licenses in the states?

it's not even class based anymore, it's just plain indoctrination, they don't know any better.

1. No
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.

How is it divide and conquer? America is a white country not a mongrel one devoid of any culture.

If society has gotten to the point where trying to save someone's life will get you sued, they we really just need to be completely destroyed and try to start over from scratch.

NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO DO MOUTH TO MOUTH ANYMORE, JUST CHEST COMPRESSIONS

ffs, get up to date on your CPR.

>former drug addict
She's dead, buddy

I dont know man all these liberals come from upper class families. I had to transfer univerisities because i got so fucking sick and tired of dealing with them.

This.

Love and compassion is dead in this world. Especially on this teen pictograph board.

You sir, are to be commended.

>a steak from a dollar store

Holy fuck. Something new every day.

He was a heroin junkie just like her. What do you expect? He has been overtaken by the whigger drug culture and degenerate state of mind.

Besides, pressing "delete" on a photo in a person's cellular phone does not really delete the file permanently or make it totally irretrievable. A good forensic IT person, or just about any Average Joe with the right software, can recover those deleted files (if such a thing really happened).

Funny thing, is I bet a lot of these fucking liberals aren't even mass natives, probably cocksuckers that come here for "muh college" and stick around.

yeah they're all indoctrinated, I went back to do some observations and student teaching at my old high school (upper/middle class school)
and the kids are being fucking indoctrinated, it wasn't nearly this fucking bad when I was attending. I feel like it's being egged on because Trump is running and they're trying to shit out liberal voters before it's too late

i'm more triggered for the annotation overlays in the video

>healthy
Placing normal and healthy is an oxymoron when dealing with the amerishart menace.

Fuck you, you want the only people allowed to sell marijuana to be fucking niggers who know Obama? I've seen the CSNBC propaganda they play every single fucking week, I know that's the only way it becomes "legal" even when it is.

You need to be a degenerate fucking nigger who owns a picture of himself shaking Obama's hand, and you need 10 years of tax records showing you own your own business, and then you're blessed and can sell your reefer. Fuck that shit.

Have fun with the 2009 law that says when it becomes legal the excise tax will be $150 / oz. on THC5%, and $250 / oz. on THC>10%. I'm sure your nigger overlords will be gentle on your stoner anus.

Making white Spaniards and white Americans dislike each other over linguistic differences and similar trivial bullshit (such as associating the former's language with the worst scum plaguing the latter) is a telltale case of divide-and-conquer Jewish PSYOPs.

>and the kids are being fucking indoctrinated, it wasn't nearly this fucking bad when I was attending. I feel like it's being egged on because Trump is running and they're trying to shit out liberal voters before it's too late

They are I'm telling you. My mom teaches elementary school and theres a tranny fucking 7 year old in her friends class so now the entire school has to have a big meeting on "transgenderism" and all this shit.

its fucked beyond belief.

t pablo

Kill your self degenerate.

Portugal decriminalized it and the useage actually dropped.

>editing out the hillary H on his t-shirt
I'm onto you, CTR

To all the junkies in this thread, I hope you find that missing piece that gets you clean.

>not knowing mouth to mouth

My last course was 8 years ago, and mouth-to-mouth was pretty much gone then. Chest compressions only. Partly, they're assuming that in the short term, there's enough oxygen in the blood to keep the brain going a little while, provided it is circulating. Also, potential rescuers are reluctant to do mouth-to-mouth.

They've been simplifying for decades. The attention a individual receives may be a bit less effective, but that's is measured against more individuals receiving attention.

Still, better than what I learned as a kid. They were asking us to feel for a pulse in the 80s, and that was flippin' difficult even for doctors.

>Portugal
Who's that?

I feel bad for the kids but fuck the parents and fuck whites that don't breed. My white ass is breeding. Idk if that means my great grandkids will be all white because whites woke the fuck up or half white because other whites earned darwin awards. I'm losing my ability to care. The whites that are too concerned about other shit rather having children aren't the fittest and don't deserve to have their genes passed on.

The kid will remember it subconsciously. It will affect him/her(I can't tell the gender, I'm not some SJW faggot) later in life.

There is only one solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

nigger I literally said i'm voting yes to shut stoners the fuck up, i'm tired of hearing about this shit and it's most likely going to pass anyway, I don't give a fuck if it does or not. I don't smoke the herbal jew.

jesus fucking christ man, whenever I have a fucking kid they're going to goddamn christian school
fuck all of this bullshit, it's really getting bad, we need Trump now more than ever.

I started with oxy too. I was a super degenerate and sold oxy since highschool.

The heroin onslaught came RIGHT after they changed the oxycontin formula and made it "tamper resistant" (the jews lost their patent and suddenly decided to change the formula to make it "safer")

If thats not proof of government run drug trade then idk wtf is. Our whole economy is literally being kept afloat by drug money, I'm certain.

I just got out of rehab and I feel like im gunna succumb to my addiction no matter what. I don't see things getting any better. I know people who have been revived by narcan like several times, whats the fucking point? Canada is so far gone that we are building needle exchange programs and they are debating just giving out government sanctioned IV heroin.

Hongcouver, the worst opiate city in Canada is literally charging chinks extra money on homes so they can build subsidized housing to help people who can't afford homes (because the rich criminal chinks inflated the housing market)
They are just funnelling all the white kids into projects so they are contained in their opiate plagued ghetto's, away from their chink overlords. Ming Lou doesn't appreciate it when white piggu passes out on the sidewalk in HIS city

Portugal doesn't have millions of Hispanics and blacks.

>being this edgy
>making me force myself to not laugh my ass off

I didn't know you could just fall over in the middle of a store, how the fuck do they do that.

Holy shit... my daughter in law got a call today that her Dad's girlfriend OD'd in wal mart today...

may die.... she's in Mass also..... I thought this was her, but it isn't This shit must happen a lot up there.

>You should let millions of hispanics pour into your country because 1% of them will be White/Spanish
woah m8 do you even care about America? Maybe they shouldn't have let your family in.

Fuck spics, but junkies are even worse. Opiate junkies should be pushed into ovens.

what's the source of this pic???

It's awful dude, really bad. I love this State especially this time of the year but fuck man.

spics record it instead of rendering aid

This guy knows whats up that's some basic first aid training at least.

Honestly. The fentanyl and recent heroin epidemic is great. These people aren't contributing to society and are getting high on a chemical intended to kill pain. If you abuse heroin with this fentanyl craze you're basically too dumb to live if this doesn't stop you. Sucks for the daughter though. You have a child. You shouldn't be numbing yourself from fucking life like Wtf.

Heroin usage in New England is off the motherfucking charts. New Hampshire is especially shitty

Im more disgusted that the people recording dont speak english

i know your pain man, I don't want to leave but if this shit keeps up I may flee north to NH, ME or VT, it's getting unbearable here and it's impossible to keep it away, at least if I move up north my vote against this nonsense will mean something.

So you want to destroy people's lives just to "shut the stoners up". Congratulations sir, on your...advanced thinking. Centuries of inbreeding must attune you to the necessities of the times.

I'm seeing more and more MA posters on this website though. Idk man this generation coming up is going to sort it out I think.

like it makes a fucking difference at this point, I hate pot and I hate stoners but this shit is going to fucking pass anyway. It's polling at like 65% in favor of legalization, even if I vote no there is little chance it will fail to be passed. Unless it requires a 2/3 majority? If it does then I will vote no.

>Blah blah blah I'd save a junkie because I'm a fucking saint!!!
Enjoy a mouth full of herpes just so that cunt can turn around and strip the copper wire from your house two days later to feed her habit. Junkie enablers are half the problem.

>implying that will get them to shut up

You ever been to Extravaganja in Amherest? Trust me man those fucking losers will never shut up.

I noticed Cred Forums has a shitton of MA posters too, if we took a board-wide state Cred Forums i'm very curious as to where our state would land, i figure MA, CA, FL and TX would be in the top 5 at least.

I would love to have the source of the pic, do an user a solid man

K E K K E K

What do you expect from a bunch of people who did nothing for thousands of years other than torture people for losing in a ball game or so that their sun god would say hello?

>implying this wasn't socially engineered and planned to happen
>implying that the Jews weren't behind this

NE i a hotspot for heroin , there's a lot of needle drugs up there, like steroids in NJ

include me in the screencap pls

Christ I hope so. I love this state and the land, but I hate it at the same I hate the absolute commie Marxism ruining this state that was once filled of stubborn hardworking pricks

I have no idea where it is from. I found it here.

Just wait because im going to your country next year

man they didnt even prescribe me with Tylenol when i had my wisdom teeth out

My kid's at school in MA. The [school average] test scores are poor but the teachers we've had so far are surprisingly good. I was expecting indoctrination but haven't yet encountered it. Perhaps my kids are too young to have seen it yet.

They teach about the holohoax for months in 3rd grade I think

Better intro song coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHo43B6nu60

i miss it man
I remember as a kid I couldn't wait to grow up because how awesome everything is
now i'm grown up and the fucking bullshit has increased 100 fold
I genuinely fear for my potential children in this state, I don't feel like this would be a good place to raise them any longer, they wouldn't have what I had.

I fucking know one of you fucked-up kikes fantasizes about walking in on your mother in this drugged-out, unconscious state and then giving her a creampie without her ever finding out.

Im talking about Canada man

Most likely it's just lurkers seeing people talking about MA and posting that they live there too. There are tons of lurkers on Cred Forums in general who will occasionally post if they see something particularly relevant.

No problem.

Ahh, Christ.

yeah, i'm guilty of that, whenever I see a thread about Massachusetts I always post in it
it's like some tribal bullshit
I still remember how proud Cred Forums was when our state voted 50% for Trump back on super tuesday, we were the state that had the highest percentage for him until fucking New York, his home state.

I totally feel you brother. I just had my daughter a month ago, and I'm already planning an exit strategy from this fucking state. It's insane how different this state is now, I don't ever remember anything like the shit we hear now when I was growing up

I never used to fantasize about this shit. Then I joined the swim team.

this guy is right

getting the fent evenly distributed into the heroin is almost as hard as fent is to synthesize
you cant just put it in a bag and mix it, you need expensive machines. but fent is like 100x stronger than heroin so it allows you to cut the fuck out of it.

Have you ever heard of someone cutting the product with desomorphine ? ( 10x stronger than heroin )

go North
we need to protect New Hampshire and Maine, at the least Rhode Island.

I'm one of those lurkers.

I have to say, i've been here since 2008 and I didn't think I had a heart left until I saw this video. That poor baby. I seriously hate junkies.

i have fantasizes about being drugged up and fucked

You can get sued for giving CPR over here. I wouldn't go near her or her kid either, especially a junkie. Who knows when she might have?

this, i'm just as guilty, although I would at least check for pulse and heartbeat.

checked

I thought I had hardened my heart enough, but I was not ready for this.

Maybe she wanted to escape because she had to shop at a dollar stores.

Oxy is too much for a tooth, codeine would have been more than enough. The thing is you can take a pain med and not end up as a junkie. The problem is degenerates notice the euphoria that comes with the strong pain pills and they start chasing the high instead of just using the pills for pain relief. Those assholes start using more than the prescribed dose to get fucked up, then play the victim when they end up hooked.

Good on you for just dealing with the pain naturally instead of giving in to easy relief, though. Another problem with pills is America is full of pussies that pop antidepressants when they're lonely and hydrocodone for a fucking scraped knee.

Same here. I don't even remember how to give cpr but as a male, I would not go near a child. Too many laws can fuck you up these days for trying to help.

I think I found out our problems MA bros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts

>a near fucking 15% drop in 15 years
>13% in 10

it's patricks fault
it's literally all his fault
holy fucking shit

Neighbor of mine died of a heroin overdose. She had a six or seven month old daughter. Didn't care, shot up anyways, overdosed and died in the same room with her infant daughter until her boyfriend came home several hours later.

Fuck hard drugs and fuck drug users.

jesus fucking christ
what is wrong with these people

>Another problem with pills is America is full of pussies that pop antidepressants when they're lonely and hydrocodone for a fucking scraped knee.

Direct-to-consumer advertising plays a large part, I expect.

>How the fuck did they overdose on drugs? I don't buy it. Someone else had to have drugged them.
They didn't actually OD, cops for some reason reported being passed out as OD'ing
Why is American media calling passing out OD'ing? Is it a plan to get new junkies killed? They will think that od'ing is just passing out and overdose themselves, this doesn't make sense from the mainstream drug usage narrative that's being pushed nowadays
>You don't do mouth to mouth. It's just compressions now.
So much this
>Every man should know life saving techniques. At a bare minimum: Heimlich, CPR, and how to stop bleeding.
tbqh I don't know why Cred Forums is expecting illegal immigrants who barely can pick strawberries to have basic first aid training, there's a reason they crossed the border
Anyways, the vast majority of people don't even know about Heimlich
Portugal is literally a hispanic country, it also gets a shitton of African immigrants

We need to fuck the dealers. Boondock saints like.

we could use IRL Boondock saints right about now