So... how long is this feminist, cultural marxist, cuckoldry...

So... how long is this feminist, cultural marxist, cuckoldry, degeneracy going to last because I'm about to turn 20 and I'm kind of sick of it already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm about to turn 20
kawaii

I just turned 12

Happy birthday dude

Well, actually I still have 6 more months

kanker dubs btw

We're already seeing signs of it imploding.

Buy a gun.

It ends January 20th 2017, god willing.

I hate to seem like i think Trump will make anime real. But society follows its leaders more tightly than you think
Just wait.

give it 2 maybe 3 days my dude

Not until I'm 30
>this shit flared up and died down in perfect synchronization with your sexual peak

I'd give anything to have been born 10 years in either direction.

>mfw 18
>been at uni for almost a month now
>like it, classes are interesting
>can't into politics here though
>huge liberal circlejerk here, been majorly depressed as a Trump supporter
>our Republicans are cuckservatives and the Dems support Hillary
>no political organization to join

I've managed to avoid the feminism and degeneracy for the most part by just not talking politics, but it's pretty hard to 100% avoid at uni. Debate tomorrow, wondering how much of a shitshow it'll be.

Anybody else have this shit?

don't forget the shitty economy with no jobs.

Wow almost 20 you're so old wow I bet you are so smart god I wish I was 20 what a wise man you are

You're a pussy

Every man could say that

How old are you? I'm 24

Got dat poon

When people stop being ideologically minded in order not to face their selves or the uncertainty of life and instead just gets on with it.

If Trump and Pence get in, it's going to serve as a massive culture shock when our country's leader vocally opposes it. It's going to undo the Obama administration's coddling of the policies and individuals that enabled it to flourish and control the discussion.

At the moment, those who were late teenagers or early twenty year olds during the recession are particularly susceptible, because they've been conditioned to hate capitalism and think that it doesn't work.

The next generation will be slightly better regardless, especially because there will be eye-rolling at the more extreme elements, but if Hillary gets in, we're going to have to deal with her inching it along. If eight years go by and she grants amnesty to the illegals, it's pretty much established culturally in America through voting. It will become who we are, rather than a phase.

We're quite literally in a culture war. Romney, or a candidate like him, would have likely not encouraged it, but would have tolerated it. Had Hillary beaten Obama in 08, or McCain beaten Obama, it also likely wouldn't have taken hold the way it has.

It's really amazing the way that Obama has given legitimacy not by directly giving overwhelming support to the concepts, but by giving power to those who push it, and granting legitimacy to the talking points that they espouse. Pretty disgusting.

I'm watching the debate with my small republican club in a massively liberal Uni. Even though many of them are Jebheads and Cruz shills, I'm still gonna try to have a good time. You could always form your own though.

Christ I hope I don't become this insecure when I get older.

The issue is the people behind it are in echo chambers and are literally deaf to the people it's hurting, which in reality aren't actually a lot of people.

Let me explain,
If you're some NEET online and you happen to watch alll the anti sjw videos, lurk Cred Forums, you know.. you're objectively not a victim. In fact, you're benefiting from it via stimulating your emotions and giving you something to care about. If you are one of the anti sjw YouTubers, you're even profiteering off of this. You don't want it to stop, because then you'll have to go back to bitching about Christians.

If you're still studying you might lose a few marks due to some cuck teacher proactively practicing corrective standardisation or whatever they call it, but a HD assignment will always be at least a D standard. You'll still graduate and still have an okay GPA. A lecturer of mine said to me in private that deep in the future people will recognise this and that it happened. You're kind of a victim, but not really.

Now, if you've recently graduated, say between 2012 and today, if you're in a field deliberately targeted by SJW (from a scale of straight up programming to icky jobs for men), you've very likely been denied opportunities purely because of your race, gender or both. Because of this denial, you've been directly impacted monetarily, meaning you've literally lost money due to feminism. This is legally considered a damage, as would if a gang of roving dykes beat you up on the street due to being a straight white male. Physical and monetary damages is when oppression becomes real and the current anti sjw libertarians actually stop laughing and start getting serious. Lawyers would too but they're feminist cucks.

So for people who can sanely complain they've been oppressed by feminists, we're looking for:
>white male
>post 2012 STEM grad
>currently applying for jobs
>is NEET
>doesn't have any oppression points™
Everyone else is just pretending to care. Shut the fuck up.

There's a major culture war brewing friend. Who knows how bad it will be or when the hammer will fall?

All you can do is pave a way for you and yours, remember or create an identity and purpose. Rediscover what it means to be a man and woman.

Get life skills and craft skills, you'll need them no matter what. Always work toward independence.

it better be soon

That's what happened with WW1 and WW2.

It doesn't look like we're any better off, does it?

I don't buy it. Feminism and lgtbqp bullshit may not hurt everyone, but degeneracy does. Whoring around and slutculture leads to unsuccessful marriages. This leads to more broken homes as the family unit is now very unstable. Finally, more and more kids will turn into problems for society as they turn to drugs and more degeneracy fueled by their shitty upbringing.

That's only a small part of it but you get the idea

why would you want it to end, goy?

This

Many of us care because society WILL break down if this escalates further.

But when will it happen?

Because it's getting old, fast

Do NOT cutepost. I won't allow it.

Oldfag here. We went through a lot of this shit in the 70s and then the glorious 80s came as the nation tired of being a cesspool. Even if Clinton wins, the pendulum is already starting to swing the other way. By 2020 expect SJWing to be as passé as the Harlem Shake.

I meant the people advocating that kind of shit need to be gone soon.

They call others nazis and then literally call for eugenics in the name of femininity.

The economy is going to fail. When it does, they'll be sucking dicks for bread.

thats what the stormcucks want you to think. multiculturalism benefits us all in the end, otherwise, the cis men will enslave us all again!

That's literally women self harming their own family and falls under volenti non injuria, basically there is no victim in that situation.

Meanwhile a STEM graduate didn't choose to be a lower priority than a woman or minority, theyd rather as many opportunities offered to them as possible because then they can competitively choose either the best workplace or the highest pay. This means they're literally losing money and in capitalism this means their livelihood and pursuit of happiness has been attacked. They are the only true victims of feminism.

Don't like degenerates? Don't marry one. Simple as that. They're identified by how many times they say they're fun loving. Literally no damage here.

Lastly, I actually missed a case. The men unfairly treated by court systems, especially family court and special victim courts, are also victims. Fortunately most of you only party with men, don't have drunk sex, don't have children to separate you from and thus haven't experienced that.

How does multiculturalism benefit us? The greatest societies have always been made up of a mostly homogeneous population. We can still learn from other countries, but it doesn't mean we have to flood Europe with savages who don't respect the culture and dilute the general quality of life.

Who knew australia was this into the STEM meme?

Demographers say that Gen Z, the Post-Millennial Generation, is wise to the bullshit. Also earlier this year Millennials past Boomers in population. They're finally starting to drop the pieces of shit. The question is will Millennials perpetuate this dogshit without their parents and teachers nodding emphatically as children mock them?

>Don't like degenerates? Don't marry one
I'm pretty sure no one here would ever do that but that's not the problem.

The problem is that there's a massive amount of shitstains that will, and you will ultimately pay for their life decisions because who else will?

It needs to be ended by force. That would mean violating the freedom of speech thing.

It's hard to tell we either lose and things keep on getting worse or we win and Trump turns out just to be another do nothing cuckservative or we win and he turns out to be the real deal and goes mental on the leftist faggots.

Freedom of speech can safely and ethically be violated in the case that the perpetrator is promoting violence, harm, crime or damage. That is, if you say "I hate niggers," that's actually protected by free speech (or should) although a civilised society would ostracise and shame you. If instead you say "niggers should be lynched," you've just promoted violence and therefore you've just broken the law.

From my perspective, the phrase "we need more women in STEM" should actually be considered hate speech. That will correct this problem. I have little idea how to correct the court system although since judges generally try to reflect society one would assume if a strong libertarian sentiment was obvious in society than judges would reflect that and begin treating people with the absolutist egalitarianism that libertarians are after.

Actually, disregard that, judges just reflect the media. The authoritarian media will always be left wing extremists.

hundreds of years, possibly thousands. only a worldwide plague or other catastrophe can stop it

In the UK, they call cigarettes "fags."

Dose that mean pepe is smoking "normalfags?"

this is the answer.

fuck and marry them early. 25-35 year old successful white men need to be marrying 16 and 17 year old white women.

1) be a stupid beta white boi teen
2) get red pilled
3) start lifting, studying, working AVOID WOMEN
4) go to college AVOID WOMEN
5) keep lifting and get a great job and finally start seeing girls a little
6) fuck a few girls for experience (age 23-30 girls) DONT FUCKING DATE THEM AND GET ATTACHED NO MATTER WHAT
7) build up a huge savings, get a home, get a promotion or 2.
8) be age 25-35 now and red pilled and experienced master of the universe
9) go find a 17 year old girl
10) red pill her
11) fuck her better than you've ever fucked any of the older whores
12) have the best poon of your life bc you are used to older hags
13) get the 17 year old pregnant. start family. keep having kids. enjoy life bc she's only ever known an alpha warrior like you.
14) NEVER PUT HER ON A PEDESTAL
15) Keep up you alpha instincts

That is how we save society faggots.

Dude 90% of people will failed at step 9. How is that even going to work?

he has a point though
>you will never experience dating and sex in the pre-smartphone and social media era

if you can't relate to this feel then get the fuck off this board and website, normie scum

To be quite honest, as long as it is kept in check, I like it.

Being outside of the stream makes life rather fun. I'm not saying I rely on it for fulfillment or happiness but it definitely helps
to have an adversary to to help you think a little harder and develop yourself.

Many Cred Forumsacks are actually getting their life together because of all this shit, mentally developing their own opinions (solid ones at that), delving deeper into the realities of our environment, pursuing moral/religious values, even getting /fit/.

Degeneracy has made us into what we are now.

if your sexuality peaks at all, you're in fact not a man, but a female with a biological clock

Real mens sexuality rises over time, picking the finest fruit in his eyes from all generations and time as the uberman

well americans are too lazy fucks and apathetic to start any revolution

t. biology pro

Avoiding women is easy when you have absolutely no source of income. This is (((their))) plan, if white men can't take impressive jobs than white men won't get impressive girlfriends, even if they're 17.

Besides, my current crush is a 25 red pilled YouTuber and I don't even give a fuck what she looks like. They exist, there's simply two of them in every major city and it means the thousand of us must compete for them.

Anyway, you're all getting redpilled: the worst things feminists did was dick with STEM employment and the court systems. Everything else is just meaningless bullshit that barely hurts anyone.

Dude.

Just the idea of having your own phone is fucking magical.

Can you imagine having to share the same phone line as everyone else in your family?

Can you imagine your mother or father picking up the phone as you're talking to your GF or prospective GF?

Cry me a fucking river.

Being able to text is a godsend.

lmao kid. I'm turning 27 and I've seen this shit happening since I was 14..

You think your tired of it? You'll be dealing with this shit for a loooonnnngggg time.

only seen ya maybe once

I was talking more about the early 2000s era where the best a girl had was a flip phone
Where hoes weren't constantly fed validation on instagram, facebook, tinder etc
where girls and society as a whole weren't glued to their phones in social situations

yeah landlines kinda suck but the whole dating market was different back then, and we'll never see it again

For quite a while, OP. We are in a social cycle that will probably last for at least another 20-30 years. It will (very soon, 5-10 years) start to decline but it will become even worse and much more blunt-forced afterwards. Be prepared because shit will hit the fucking fan and knock it over.

Blind optimism is all the rage right now but only because The West hasn't experienced the great demographic change that will come when it is finally outnumbered by its own base. The flood of outsiders is going to send shock-waves throughout and will reverberate in decline until we've finally "had enough." Think Germany 1933 times 100. The entire West is at stake now, not just one Nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Fuck, man.

If I didn't have a cell, there's no way I'd be able to handle my GF.

It's going to stay this way until secularism implodes upon itself. When you kill God humans are nothing reduced to nothing more than simple biological organism that obey their hedonism, and a natural law ceases to exist. The ordered atheists on this site are even more deluded than the vegan atheist crossfitters.

Dude, I'm 30.

Life is fucking pain because of these fucking communists.

I know it's going to get killed off at this rate.

Trump is the ultimate manifestation of their social justice.

A old man telling them to shut the fuck up. They deserve so much worse for creating this society.

Dumb
Complacent
Lazy
Disconnected

Society has no meaning anymore that is how bad it's gotten.

MAGA

I would have to reluctantly admit you are correct. It will take hard realities to force people to realize the error of these ideals. Take for example Rotterham the part of the UK that saw a grotesque failure of law enforcement, 1400 kids raped because the police feared being called racist. That area voted overwhelmingly for status quo labor policies for years, during Brexit they were 10%+ for leave.

The majority of people who do not justify their views on any moral or logical grounds and simply copy whatever the majority is doing. Even with populists like Trump taking a stand, Hollywood culture ,public schooling, academia, and parents all combine to make a zeitgeist of virtue signaling humanism.

Its gonna have to get bloody for things to change for the better, unfortunately.

no too long family, we've just about run out of the credit to support these leeches.

>this never would have happened

>Multiculturalism benefits us in the end
Fuck off Trodouchearly, this is shit posting at its finest.

I hope this is bait because if it isn't you might be one of the most delusional men on this planet.

>be 21
>hanging out with family
>mention to my sister that trannies are 'fuckin mutants'
>mom says no way and I'm not her son
>tell her I identify as her son

Hopefully he wins.

yeah they're all literal eugenicists, they don't even hide it

amusing because they havent the faintest clue about genetics

The loudest one's don't even have guns.

Hopefully it dies out with Trump. Thank god that I've made a couple of uncucked friends at my college that I hang out with, it helps relieve some of the soul crushing agony that comes with my usual interactions with society.

>Its gonna have to get bloody for things to change for the better, unfortunately.

We're in luck, then. The future is already here.

youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ

kek

Elaborate leafy

>Its gonna have to get bloody for things to change for the better, unfortunately.
Yes it will. There (unfortunately for most in The West) will still have to be such an inescapable dilemma of safety that they will have no choice outside of obliterating destruction but to bend the knee to self-group inclusion. I personally find it heartbreaking that we can't find it feasible to do such an act without being deemed as "racists." What a shame.

Suce

You're already insecure though? The fact that you even say "Christ" because you think it sounds flippant and then you project your own 19 year old insecurity onto the user. I hate kids your age.
1995 crew reporting in.

Is typing christ really that bad in America? English isn't my first language sorry senpai

lol

you have to go back

You're okay I just don't like seeing people put down others I love you you speak beautifully

why? I'm literally a white german

ok user good night :3

I'm 30.

Mr. Schlongberg's wild ride never ends.

Im nearly 37 now.

Eventually user, you'll just stop caring.

So don't get too worked up over it. Especially after your first child.

I don't post much anymore. Ill use my weekly post to say: "Chin up".

honestly i dont think that has the same effect now as it would have had in the 30's, but I get what you're saying. well i hope you own a gun and vote for trump

Dumb numale cuck low energy frogposter

It will end when they let Islam take the control.

uuh...sexist and transphobic much? dont you know trannies were once people too?! now they are women, but once they were people!
check your people-privilege, person!

>thinking you can stop it.
Cute is justice

cute posting goes in

This

turning 19 next month and all I can say is that everything is meaningless now a days. my country is drowning in amnesty, gaypride, multiculturalism and cuck shit. the goverment screwed us over and there is nothing we can do about it.

having a stable job, a wife, children and a house is something that males my generation will never experience because this country is ruined forever and it has been since 1915 when women got the right to vote.

fuck women, fuck boomers and fuck the goverment. the goverment hates native danes and want us extinguished as fast as possible, they are all fucking traitors to their country. kill them all, burn them and make them suffer that would do this country a huge favor and then get sonme patriots to run the country, kick out all non native danes (even if their norwegian or german I dont fucking care OUT), capture the police and the millitary and ask them if they love their country and are ready to protect it and it's people - if they say no (which a lot of them will do because 99% of them are fucking traitors too) they will get killed on the spot, all race mixed persons should be killed and their parents too, women should not have the right to work or vote and men will undergo the same producere as the police and millitary and will be killed if they say they dont love their country and will work to rebuild it.

but it will never happen. everything will just get worse and worse as time goes on and there is only one thing we can do about it and that is to overthrow the goverment through violence. kill all traitors that is all i can say.

all homosexuals, trannies and whatever they fucking call themselves will should be killed too. they are a disgrace to this country and are dangerous, unpredictable, mentally ill and are only a danger to the people of this country. there are 2 genders in this country and if you can't accept this you should be killed.

ban smartphones too, restrict the internet so people only can acess danish websites and infidelity should be punished by death too.

>Cukoldry
I don't mind it, because I'm in that sort of relationship and he's not that bad. And when I say relationship, I don't mean the cuck side.

That's because you're a cuck

Got me user, we are already pushing back slowly. These things move in a back and forth. We had 8 years of obama and his worshippers, if we loose we will have another 4-8 years of shit. Which will mean we need to increase our presence and start pushing GOP parties into house on the federal level and state to stonewall any lefty ideas.

>cutepost
>Loli
>>>/l/