KILL YOURSELF
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

Nice non-argument.

thanks for correcty the reccy

Don't worry I'm here to save humanity

Yeah, not so much. Why do people suppose that an employer should be responsible for anything other than paying for one's labour?

There are countless programs available for the truly needy whether they be government run or charity based. The issues that person might face beyond being unemployed can be easily remedied by those programs but first he needs to want to better his own situation. He can prove that he is serious about doing so by applying for a job.

do you want to live in 19th century working conditions?

this is just how women think. They need to be led by a conservative male or this is just how they turn out

How is it not. If anything holding a Walmart hiring sign isn't an argument.

he makes more money begging why would he take a job at fucking walmart lol

Wtf? I hate the homeless now.

>Survival of the fittest m8.
"One way or another we gon fucking eat." -Kevin Gates

Here is my one question for Traci
>Do ANY companies that directly provide all those things you listed?
The answer is: no, they don't. Because companies aren't expected to be the parents or custodians of their employees. Their employees are given currency in exchange for their labor. Currency with which they could of their own agency take care of all of those things you listed.

That's the whole point of having currency.

I don't live in "19th century conditions" and my employer isn't responsible for any of that. Dumbass.

Labor ''''''rights'''''' are communism in disguise.

No, I don't feel the responsibility to take care of another man's filth. If he can't cut it he should kill himself.

Why isn't SHE going out of her way to hire him, take care of him and cloth him? Stupid fucking white cuck bitches.

If the guy needs fifteen bucks he can mop the floors for two hours. That's as simple as it should be

>will you be their babysitter spending more on twice more on expenses than the revenue they are bringing to your business?
>if no shame on u u literal hitler

And this is why the white race will perish. You have these "Pick yourself up from your boot straps" types who won't even help their own race.

Libertarianism is a mental disorder.

Little kids are at walmart. Why do liberals, CTR and Hillary all want to expose CHILDREN to some felon child molester???

tl;dr

Does Traci have a spare room or basement? If so, why hasn't she rented it out to a homeless person? She wouldn't mind if he was a violent felon, of course, because she is open minded and tolerant. She would, of course, provide him with some start up money to get some clean clothes, laundry detergent, etc. She would not ask for any money up front, and would trust in this wise man's ability to get himself on his feet and earning income so he can pay her back.

Why hasn't Traci done this yet? Why hasn't she invited this meth-addicted shit stain to live in her home? Is she afraid of him? Or is she just too bougie to live with a gutter trash white nigger who will likely steal her valuables before raping and killing her?

that's a lot of money on one minimum wage employee.

I'm a staunch republican and a police officer who frequents Cred Forums often. I've been a republican longer than all of you fake ass libertardians and faggot ass Bernie supporters. Seriously, fix your shit or shoot yourself.

It's either fix it or I'll fix it.

Based

because liberals dont think that molesting children is a crime.

'pedosexual' and all that

If any company in America is happy to hire homeless felons, it's Walmart.

There's not even an excuse to be homeless in America. They can go to a homeless shelter. Homeless shelters allow you to use their address to receive welfare and apply for jobs. Go to a homeless shelter, apply for welfare, get a job at Walmart (they'll hire you, trust me), work 40-50 hours a week, and get a small apartment. The only difficulty is not spending your paycheck on drugs and alcohol. So yeah, GET A JOB you bums.

Literally, all you have to do is go to a homeless shelter. You will only ever have to deal with having absolutely no money for the first week, and it only improves from beyond that point. im working at a full time minimum wage job ATM, and I easily get 500 a week.

There's a reason as to why they don't want us to feed the animals, you know? When you feed them, they breed and have more babies which will only prove to be dependent on you.

When you stop. as you will have to eventually, these animals will turn on you. Look how it's gone so far with niggers and their welfare? Clearly it's done some real good for these people, huh.

>Won't change himself
>Won't get a job
>Won't kill himself
>Will beg for your money so he can eat

Yeah, no, he can go fuck himself. You are no one else's responsibility. And even THEN there are charities, programs, organizations that will help you. But no instead he wants you to buy him food.

>workplaces are supposed to be daycare centers

Liberal delusion at its finest

You mean the period in human history that saw some of the greatest strides forward in terms of economic, technological and intellectual development? Yeah I think that would have been alright.

The whole world wasn't a fucking Dickens novel, faggot.

>Scenario 1: The homeless guy takes the Walmart job and earns minimum wage without receiving any of the benefits this lady lists.

>Scenario 2: The homeless guy remains homeless and doesn't receive any of the benefits this lady lists.

Should women be allowed to vote?

don't you have some tickets to issue, officer faggot?

you can work at walmart and get foodstamps/ebt. Walmart knows what they are doing.

So, what she's saying is that the homeless guy isn't lazy, he's permanently useless instead? That's even worse!

To be fair to the shill OP, there are a lot of crazy homeless people who should be institutionalized, but the push to shut down mental hospitals was led by liberals, meaning we in the US don't have the facilities to cope with our crazy homeless population.

thanks for dancing on my strings kid

>help their own race.
Hey stupid faggot. The reason whites on average do better than most other races in this country is because we don't coddle or make excuses for the weak among us. The most pathetic specimens that can't fend for themselves are not worthy of continue existence. This is why Asians do so well.

Natural Selection weeds out and culls the weakest members. Human being who pretend to be exempt from this in favor of some arbitrary group unity bullshit are only continuing to pollute the gene pool with worthless meat ballast.

Besides all of that, if you teach a man to fish he can sustain himself. If you just give him the fish he grows to depend on you instead.

Liberalism is dependency dressed in the costume of altruism. But to make things worse you often only pay lip service to helping others while doing none of it yourselves.

Get bent.

It's Walmart so if any company will it's them. I mean they have retards, cripples, and the senile work as greeters.

>work part-time retail
>no health insurance
>no car
>pick up lunch/dinner on the way home
>see homeless teen with shopping cart and dog outside of fast food place
>give him $5

Always the poor that help the poorer.

If he wasnt sucha fuck up in the first place, drunk, mental, drug addict then maybe he wouldnt have to worry about that shit,

99% of homeless people only have themselves to blame

t. someone who was homeless for 6 months.

>Realistic actual help offered that causes a positive feedback loop as both employer and employee get something out of it.

>Smug facebook post about how it's only fixing one of the myriad of problems so why bother even starting somewhere. Exists only for the cunt that made the post to feel good.

>the homeless are mentally ill, unable to survive on their own, and are mostly just an endless financial drain upon society

Ok. You've made a fantastic argument. The most humane thing to do would be to gas them, like we do stray dogs.

Not an argument, you don't need to take in people or act to prove a point. This is the same anti refugee rhetoric but even more idiotic

I'm glad that random bitch ranting about an image provided that homeless man with food, shelter, health insurance, life insurance, friends, and meaningful work. That guy is so blessed to have her looking out for him.

>you don't need to take in people or act to prove a point
Your actions should be reflective of your words. If you don't personally have the moral conviction to act, then you have no place or credibility with which to be deriding others for not acting in your stead.

Traci should give the man a job herself, or shut the fuck up.

This lady is dumb as fuck. Didn't read past point 2
She's also just another retard who wants to win the moral high ground.

What if while they went to jail. They're either forced or it's voluntary. I don't know which one is better.
For example would forcing inmates to be in the program cause more violence?
Signing up is cheaper. They get the same food. Segregate in/out of program inmates.
I'm talking a daycare where they go back to the basics.
But the problem is making the program intense enough that when looking for employment/housing/loans they see it and respect it.
It has to have substantial worth in the eyes of the public.
They learn what is and isn't polite. What manners are. Basic knowledge of taxes/documentation.
They will learn it from old TV programs on VHS or some shit. Old DVD's work too.
Also 90's-00's educational video games. Recycling too yay!
When they've advanced far into the program. They can watch adult educational programs.
I don't believe we have to cater to every profession. They don't get to choose.
Mostly jobs in constant demand. Even then its minimal training.
Jobs aren't promised to anyone. So fuck that entitled faggot shit.
They go for as long as their sentence is. They get scored by a psychologist in all types of categories.
Can anyone make a myersbriggs-esque test but the felon version?

Anyone deemed beyond rehabilitation should be executed. Same with the mentally ill/retarded.
Hillary would be lying if she disagreed with this statement.

I didnt read it but the only thing that prevents people from getting a job at walmart is if they dont have a place to live. You need an address and maybe some references and you have to smell alright and homeless people dont smell good but thats minor the home address is a big deal though

There are plenty of programs here in Canada, but sadly the truth is not so in the USA.

>tries to educate plebe repubs
>cant into proper usage of exacerbate

> childcare
Kek. Where's his childfren? Shouldn't he be teaching them to beg?

>another leftist who thinks there's unlimited resources and everybody should get everything by virtue of their existence

Nothing to see here folks move along

(((Schloss)))

>You don't need to take in people to preach that others should take in people
Sure, but you sound like a fucking hypocrite. Its easy to tell other people how to fix the world. It is much more difficult, and riskier, to actually take those steps.

George Carlin called it "NIMBY"

youtube.com/watch?v=YjONsL4thQQ

Panhandlers like can make at least $30+ dollars a day. You can get a decent set of fresh clothes at Walmart for under $20, and a night at a hotel room to clean up is $40.

Should Walmart do any of those things or be expected to when it is probably a minimum-wage job?
No.
Sage Tracy.

Doing God's work be sure to shoot a few googles for us.

>Employers have to form a fucking support network for their workers.
Funny that sounds an awful lot like those company coal towns those liberals always bitch about.
AN EMPLOYERS ONLY DUTY IS TO ENSURE YOU ARE PAYED FOR YOUR WORK AND YOUR DUTY IS TO WORK FOR BOTH YOUR AND YOUR EMPLOYERS MUTUAL PROFIT

it's almost as if lacking a single outfit and a shower isnt their most pressing concern!

dumb whore

>Employers have to
where did it say they have to? it just said they should stop with the "LOL GET A JOB XD" chucklefuck routine if they aren't gonna facilitate that in any way

kek'd

It implied that wallmart (or any employer) should have all those support networks in place for their workers.
also
>Retards can't just walk into an employment office and get a job.
How brainwashed are you leaf? Nigs only apply for Jobs in the US to stay on welfare (promptly quit and say they are actively looking for employment)

Fuck off you commie leaf.

And don't forget, if you try to argue your opponent wins.

rare!

Answers for Traci Scholoss Brown.
>1. Yes, its walmart. They hire felons.

>2. Yes it is called a uniform. Wash it in the sink, we don't care, we are walmart.

>3. No, its walmart. Your mental health is your problem. Being mentally ill doesn't excuse you from work (My great aunt was literally medically retarded and she got hired to work screwing on bottles in a factory)

>4. Yes, this is wal mart, we just request he take off his vest so he doesn't represent the company

>5. They are called lockers (have you ever worked?)

>6. No. We are walmart do you want us to let him sleep in the gun section?

"Get a job" is clearly easy for him. He is spending time currently doing something, all we want him to do is spend that time holding a different sign. Just hand him that walmart sign. Pay him to sit down and tell customers where to buy lettuce. Literal retards do it.

>probably can't shoot straight
>sucks officer joe's dick during breaks because blue line (no homo)
>excitement consists of petty fines and domestic beat em ups
>you will never be a soldier
>you will never be a hero
>you are a meter maid with a gun

Walmart gets 6 billion dollars of American welfare money every year though, so whatever

>what is a rhetorical question?

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

> Walmart
> 40-50 hours a week

Do you even

Agreed. I think William Blake said it best: "He who would do good to another must do it in minute particulars. General good is the plea of the scoundrel, hypocrite and flatterer."

Since when were any of these things the responsibility of the employer?

So basically she wants to force me to hire felons?

>quoting a mudslime nigger
kys

The person in the OP isn't saying the employer will do any of that nor should do it. They're explaining homelessness isn't immediately fixed by employment because homeless people are not the type of people that get hired for jobs - and even if they were, they sure aren't capable of the standard other people are because of a lack of funds

> im working at a full time minimum wage job ATM, and I easily get 500 a week
>7.25*8*5=290

Why hire an American when I can hire an immigrant for less?

Wrong you stupid fucking leaf. We have so many fucking programs and alternatives for people who need help it isnt even fucking funny. Need food? Any number of churches will feed you and your nigger family for months. We have hospitals just for the poor. We have student dentistry hospitals that will preform cosmetic surgery on you for 50 dollars. All under the eye of a regular dentist of course. There are actually programs that will put women and their bastard kids in houses...not ghettos fucking houses in nice neighborhoods...as long as they prove that they are actively looking for jobs or going to school. Rent is usually 12 dollars and they will put up for 1 to 2 years. They will buy you work clothes and a car too.

You see leaf the main difference between us and the rest of the west is we wont hold a persons hand forever. We expect our citizens to grow to fuck up and be adults at some point.

Ive literally walked across this country with no problems because of how easy it is to get help if you need it. I've actually lived in national parks because they will provide you with a home and food as long as you volunteer to work.

I'm homeless and I got a fucking job. I didn't even have a car and I walked to work until I saved enough to get one. I wash up at random bathrooms and wear dickies and button up shirts. Don't have too much sympathy for these people begging because even if you get a minimum wage job, you'll make more than you ever would begging and for fucks sake at least it gives you somewhere to be inside during the day.

But I don't want to jinx things for myself by being mean to them, and not having to much sympathy but still.... Get a job :/ wtf else is there to do all day

Since our government started gutting the welfare state.

JOB MARKET DESTROYED BY ANOTHER WAGE INCREASE

Lots of assumptions being made on the state of the homeless man. He would be given clothes, he can sleep homeless for a week to get his paycheck and he can wash up in the bathroom and ask to use hygiene products deducted from his next check. The woman is an asshole

>ITT: White privilege

I'll help a white brother out, but only if he'll want to help himself and cooperate in every step.

>homeless shelters are free hotels

They kick you out after a certain time period. You would need to work at least a few months before you had enough money to survive on your own. And there are income requirements for most apartment complexes who don't like risking their rooms to people with barely 3X the rent and little to nothing saved.

oh shut up you dork

>Every point she made could be fixed by getting a job or just by providing for yourself in general

>Republicans are the reason for homelessness

Haiti.

Saged

>be a felon
>nobody hires felons
>felon has no choice but to kill himself or be homeless begger

You can still be homeless and work at Wal-Mart. It's not like they pay livable wages in most cases.

Honestly, fuck that Wal-Mart guy, in this respect the woman is right. Having a job doesn't automatically make one not homeless, and that's assuming a company will hire a dirty, smelly, homeless person. I've known people who had to live on the streets, if you don't get helping hand from family or friends, it's almost impossible.

But on the same level, Wal-Mart has no obligation to provide that guy any of that shit, just a wage.

My brother is a felon and makes 70k a year driving trucks.

Carlin nowadays is only worthwhile for his arguments about censorship back when its main proponents were white Christians.

If he were alive today he'd be in the DUMP DRUMPF camp, celebrating BLM, and backtracking on all his anti-censorship garbage saying that "yes it's okay in some cases where (non-white) feewings are hurt." Notice how even back in the 70s, his "7 Dirty Words" bit didn't include a single racial slur.

>calls golf racist and arrogant

Lmao fuck the fuck off.

*almost impossible to get back on your feet

he has a goddamn muzzle wtf how is this even considered the same species

>it was easy for him it must be easy for everyone

So we need mo of dem programz?

>will you help him wash his work uniform
Who even does that?
To do all the other shit the lady lists, you need money. You get money by working. Working doesn't mean you're not homeless.

I never said it was easy but its possible.

>background checks are bad
>felons should be bathed, given a fully furnished apartment, healthcare, medication, armed security, food, and much more for bagging some groceries even if he's going crazy on the job

really makes you think

TRUMP BTFO

>You mean the period in human history that saw some of the greatest strides forward in terms of economic, technological and intellectual development? Yeah I think that would have been alright.

THIS

that's it lads. it's over.

shut down the board.

pack it up and turn off your pcs.

Fuck off cunt. There are programs that do assist people get back to productive lives. Te problem is they have to want it. Work for it. Earn it.

She's unironically right 2bh

this.

you are a fucking retard go off yourself you piece of trash

Why are you fighting other whites? Only fight those who are the enemy and people who want you to help other whites are only trying to HELP YOU. Libertarians are shit with a childish attitude that will only lead us back to square one.

You want us to bring shit back to what the forefathers wanted? You do know that it will eventually become just like it is now? Your thinking will only bring us pain and suffering.

Thanks

At one point I was homeless for a year, the guy in the op is right. It takes much more to solve homelessness than just a job. Being homeless is a near inescapable cycle of bullshit, especially for old people like him. I got out of it because I'm going and lucky a stranger let me stay with them for a month while I saved paychecks, but the struggle is much worse than some people realize. The amount of extra grief and stress of being homeless is almost unbearable. The top 5 problems I had were:

1) where am I going to sleep?
2) what do I do with my things (clothes mainly, backpack, aka shit you can't just leave because it gets stolen)?
3) how do I do basic hygiene requirements of having a job (shaving, showers, etc?
4) what do I eat?
5) and worst of all, what happens if I lose my things? At one point while homeless I was doing laundry and got robbed, lost my cellphone, ID, and every piece of clothing except what I had on. Very shitty day.

Now juggle all of this while maintaining a shit job at Wal-Mart. In my state, walmart pays $9 / he. Even if he were to save paychecks for a month he will barely have enough money to get an apartment assuming he didn't spend on anything else like oh say hyigene /food/clothes etc etc.
But yes keep telling me about how homeless people are just lazy and getting a job fixs everything you delusional fucks.

So just don't be a felon wtf

You're right it's not immediately fixed, but it eventually fixes itself.

We're also assuming that these jobs are real. Everyone is *hiring*, but in reality they're just trading the workforce currently in the system because it's way too costly and risky to give someone on the street a job that has no history of actually doing a decent job.

So kill them?
God damn every year the answer gets more obvious.

EAsy to tell who's never actually been homeless itt. But don't let me interrupt your naieve bootstrap fantasies.

If you were /biz/ enough you could've invested in some kneepads and gotten yourself out of it just fine.

why do women always make these long ass facebook posts about political or emotional shit?

Not getting a job certainly isn't going to fix it, you fucking crybaby. Getting a job is step #1.
>wahhhhh it's all so stressful
Yeah I bet it is, so are you going to fix it or are you going to curl up and die? Those are your two options.

It's called going to the library, getting on the Internet, and finding Craigslist roommates.

There's this crazy thing that no one seems to fucking get when talking about rent: living alone is a luxury. It is not necessary for survival. It is many many more times as expensive attempting to do so.

>thread lasts for 6 hours and only has 100 replies

low energy shills are low energy

Are you mentally fucking retarded? how about addressing even ONE of my points before rushing to vomit on the keyboard as if you know any thing.

>getting a job is step 1

NO SHIT YOU ILLITERATE GOOGLE, THE PROBLEM IS THE HUGE PITFALL OF A DISADVANTAGE YOU HAVE WHILE HOMELESS.

in modern times who the fuck feels any kind of obligation to some random cunt because he's the same race as you
could not give a single fuck if youre a lazy cunt thats your problem

>how about addressing even ONE of my points
How about making any points? All you did was present 5 whines and ignore my post, rushing to your keyboard as if you know anything. You'd think being homeless for a while would teach you something about dignity and being a man, but apparently it didn't!

He probably lives in California. The minimum wage here is $10/hr.

400-500 a week isn't anything special

I like how she ignores the fact that having a job at all would be a step up from nothing and believes he is entitled to free healthcare, free clothes, free laundromat, free apartment, free watchguard, free transporation, and a free bed just for getting some minimum wage job at walmart. I know Cred Forums has some socialists here but if everything in the world was provided to you for doing little to nothing then nobody would work.

That db bitch is probably the HR he realist who would cause all the terrible shit she says would prevent this guy from getting a job to actually happen.

Fucking. Useless. Woman.

>will do anything for change
>o a job offer? hope ya got dental, health, maternal leave, vacation days, sick days, stock options, pension programs, and pay the nationwide liveable $15 an hour

>i cant get a job because i committed a crime and the government should take responsibility
kys

My brother moved with his friends to the middle of nowhere AZ

Then his rich friends one by one ditched his ass because they got "bored"

He was homeless in the woods for 4 months. Drinking from streams, eating out of garbage cans, good harvest apparently throws their bread out at 11 or some shit and he also survived on fry's thrown out chickens.

This guy pawned all the nice shit he had to get a PO box so he could say he had an address.

After he got his po box he started applying to jobs everywhere.

Eventually got on with a rock chip repair place for a couple of months which got him some nice dickies pants, work shirts, shoes, food but was still living in the woods.

He left that job and eventually became a butcher at some hippy gourmet grocery store where they paid him 18 bucks an hour.

Went from living in the fucking woods eating out of trash cans drinking out of the rivers and having barely any clothes to living in a 1300 a month condo, with a car, pets and a savings.

He did all of this shit through his resourcefulness

He fought tooth and nail to get anything after his friends up and left them there.

That faggot lady needs to shut the fuck up because losing everything and fighting through blood, sweat and tears is the only thing that go us here in the first place.

Im living in his now house while i go to college with his wife.

If this faggot can munch some garbage chickens and work himself on top then that faggot holding his sign can to

My brother never once pan handled

>Im living in his now house while i go to college with his wife.

Yeah he was still a fucking retard for ever entrusting his well being to other people.

NEVER move in with your friends. It is degenerate and no woman will ever date a guy she can never be alone with in his own home.

>im living in his house now while i go to college with his wife

>people in this thread that have never held a job in their lives
lol how about you apply to walmart you filthy losers

>My brother never once pan handled
>instead he trespassed on private property and stole garbage

you're still right though

No he didnt. He was on BLM land and ate out of the fucking garbage cans on campsites

You faggot

Pan handling is asking someone directly for food or money

he never asked anyone for anything besides a job

>commits felonious theft
>surprised wal mart wont trust him with money

M8 that was Reagan. Conservatives fucked this one up

"the garbage chickens"

The thing you need to realize is that most superstores would like to give their old food/produce to homeless shelters but 9 times out of 10 they cant because if some homeless dude gets sick he can sue them

My brother stealing garbage chickens is a work around for what would have happened if they werent taking a risk by donating to the homeless shelter.

My brother gets his garbage chickens and the company gets to save garbage space and plausible deniability if he gets sick

its a fucking win win

She's right.

Most of you won't understand because you pretty much all are white middle and upper class teenagers who have never had to provide for themselves. You take for granted how much everything costs to live the life you have because you're parents simply give it all to yiu free.

Imagine you were dropped in another state with just the clothes on your back .

What would you do ? Well, you'd try to call family or friends go bail you out, give you a place to stay, food, and time to look for a job.

But imagine yiu had none of that. What would you do ? Do YOU really think you'd be able to start with nothing and find a job ? Where would you stay for this job ? How would you shower ? Would anyone even hire a homeless person ?

You know you can find a cheap gym like planet fitness and pay $10 for showers and a place to chill all day, save up for a van or one of those ghetto rv pop ups for 800-1200.There you have your water and shelter. Then you can just go to soup kitchens, there all the basic needs are met, all he needs is a little bit of income for bus fare to get around.

Lmao you can tell by your defensiveness of your brother he's a piece of ahit eho probably moved into that house to cook meth.

Why was he homeless after they left? Because he was a mooching fucking freeloader and then when he actually had to survive himself "Omg I'm such a victim, but I still prevailed!!"

I know dudes who are homeless for fun.

I know another who hiked up a mountain in Laramie, WY, fell and got knocked out and was found in a 2 foot snowbank by methheads.

He lived with them for 7 months while they basically enslaved him to cook meth until he got a cell phone from a driver passing by their property he waved down while no one was outside.

Tldr; your brother is a gigantic pussy and so are you.

And? Most of these are valid logistical concerns

we have a few minor startup subsidies for jobseekers, most people dont know about them for example you can get up to $1500 for clothes and shit starting a new job (under $40k)

Right in the feels, oh wait.....people should be more personally responsible and make better life decisions so they don't have to be taken care of like a child

>Republicans HATE him
>See how Republicans are DESTROYED by this 1 Image
>Click here to find out

Its not illegal to go through the garbage, unless you like jump a fence to get to it.

Lol thanks for correcting the record faggot.

"my brother worked his way up from homelessness to being a productive member of society"

Im defensive because you are implying the fucking state should have patted his ass and gave him his job,house, food

Fuck off communist fuck
Then you adhom a guy who earned his keep by claiming he was a junky because he didnt suck the federal governments cock.

Fuck off democrat commie shill faggot
Thank you for correcting the record

>a fucking kiwi
You have to go back
to the Shire

its much harder when you don't even try

Or if the garbage is on owned property. If that shit's on the street in an unlocked receptacle it's free game.

> durr bridging finance is bad we need that money for Israels anti rocket drones

You are by far the worst kind of poster.

Your brother became homeless because he was a lazy piece of shit and he deserved to die for being that fucking stupid.

>all your friends leave
>was always broke obviously

Lmao whose the commie you fucking spergelord. Your brother literally lived with collectivists who coddled him and then played victim when they ditched his worthless ass.

It's a one-sided argument. A stance.

Non-argument is what you made.

is right. Holding up a sign is not an argument. The man could've went out of his way to help the homeless person instead.

You should've just replied with this first if you cared to making an argument.

is wrong

William Blake was a hypocrite.

Homeless people cannot help themselves because there is no "public land". Federal Government created a welfare/socialist system that requires people pay with money.

Fiat system makes it so money is worth nothing.

How you pay someone with nothing? You have to be given nothing in order to pay nothing. Even though nothing comes out of thin air, you're not allowed to make nothing.

So who makes nothing? Federal Reserve. Who gives nothing? Banks.

How do you get nothing from banks? By taking a loan and attempting to pay them back before they seize your assets.

What happens if you don't have assets? You go to jail. What do you do in jail? Nothing. How do prisons make money off nothing? By extorting taxes. How do prisons make more money? By acquiring more prisoners. What if prisoners don't make more money? They trick tax payers into paying more taxes by creating artificial resource demands with third-party providers.

Why can't prisoners get rehabilitation?

President Reagan.

Why can't you pay off your debts without money?

President Nixon.

Why can banks continue to profit off nothing?

President Clinton.

Why doesn't the minimum wage adjust for inflation?

Illegal lobbying.

Why do companies continue to get away with tax evasion?

Illegal lobbying.

>You want to hire this man?
>Are you going to go above and beyond to make sure all of his needs are met?
>Will you do his laundry for him?
>Will you watch his stuff while he works?
>Will he get whatever meds he wants on your healthcare?

If this man wanted to work at Wal-Mart, he could. He'd find a way to do his damn fucking laundry. He could take it to a fucking water fountain.

You give a man an opportunity, and he finds a way to make it work. We are all capable of so much more suffering and I'm afraid we need WW3 to know it.

Dumpster diving used to be something everyone could enjoy but apparently now it belongs to the state

Lol are you fucking bipolar dude?
You realize how retarded you sound?

My bro worked his way to up to kicking ass in life and all you wanna say is he should kill himself?

How fucked is your life bro?

Well if you arent a commie faggot then why are you getting mad at a guy who proved that grit makes a man and that you can do anything if you work hard enough

>if you can't appease my laundry list of bullshit I can scoff at you for being insensitive
Here I thought that homeless guy was being offered an opportunity to turn his life around.

Just keep dodging the fact he didnt even support himself while he lived with them and you will begin to understand just how much of a piece of shit he is. There is surely a reason they left him there. There is surely a reason he did not have one hundred fucking dollars for a bus ticket.

Homeless shelters and other charity services provide everything the homeless person needs to hold a job.
The objective of homeless services is to move people out of the system and into independent lives.

The woman in the OP pic needs to do a little research before making an ass of herself.

t. former homeless person

Carlin was telling people about the owners of the country before he died. Also, he didn't vote.

SHART

>Dumpster diving used to be something everyone could enjoy

Apparently things in America are so bad that dumpster diving had to be elevated to a national hobby lmao

>plot twist
>my brother is a bear

>90367815
T. IMAX Projector

If you are over 18 you are guaranteed 24- 2 hours per week for part time, most Walmarts are ridiculously understaffed so moving up to full time is ridiculously easy, all you have to do is show up for three months

Like, you don't even have to work well, just show up and once you get past your training period, boom full time 40 hours per week

The real problem is nobody wants to do any work ever, so gullible teenagers take these jobs and complain on the internet about them because all their nigger/boomer co-workers and bosses force the hard labor onto them

>homeless for five years
>never once made a sign or collected benifits
>temp agency labor and burglary sustained
>finally get apartment and nicer clothes
>falsify resume and currently making 56k annually
the game is rigged so cheat.
>no shame in my game.

24-32**

His brother could've easily been taken advantage of.

It's easy to say someone is a lazy piece of shit or a junky.

Most people who work their ass off get nothing in return.

People who are entitled like to pretend they work their ass off. Usually it's just because they're stupid assholes who passed a charisma check that allows them to skate by in life as a complete idiot/asshole without ever actually having to put effort.

Life is contextual. Repeating the success of another and expecting the same result is insanity.

This.
There are "countless" (read: infinity) programs for homeless people, people who don't want to "better themselves" should just be put in the garburator.

You do know Walmart actually has quite a background check for hiring anyone to even push carts.
I am a middle class guy, home owner, and self employed who hasn't had a speeding ticket or run in with the law since 2000. However in 2000 I have "Assault 4" and they wouldn't hire me for cart pusher if I wanted.
Though I hear total methheads with repeat even recent possession charges can easily get hired.

Underrated comment.

I like the idea off this thought experiment. Will go through the process now for me here in Aus.

Accommodation
> In summer have immediate access to multitude of storm drains and bridge underpasses (kept clean through regular afternoon storms)
> In winter, warmth would be more important than shelter (dry winters here) so would probably just move into the forest and try to build an insulated shelter and maintain campfires for heat.
> Longer term keep an eye of vacant rental properties. Can access internet through local libraries. Pick shitty houses with high rents due to location & stay there at night. Black out windows to avoid being seen and keep the place neat and tidy so people don't get wise. I don't imagine it would be long until I have a better option. At least two empty houses on my street alone at the moment. One has been empty for 3 weeks.

Food
> Fishing rods and lures can be purchased with loose change every Saturday morning at garage sales. Easily get away with enough to catch a feed with $10-15. That makes sure I'm at least getting SOME decent meat.
> Could raid crab pots in the creek for crabs until I could afford my own. I would feel dirty for taking someone else's crabs but I would only take ginnies or undersized ones they would have to throw back anyway. Not sure how I would cook it yet. Might be able to get a cheap pot from a garage sale for a buck or two and water botttles to get clean water. Would be easy to fill at a bubbler at a park
> Bakeries give out old bread in bulk for a few bucks at the end of the day. Make sure I look cleanly and tell them I'm buying for my horse. I've had mates with horses and have been with them when they have done exactly this.
> Gather small change to buy a number of cheap food items at Woolies or Coles. Pack of 10 sausages is like 5 bucks and that's dinner, breakfast that will keep you full until the following afternoon. Loaf of bread and milk is like a dollar.

To be continued.
>

You ask some of your fellow bums where the homeless shelter is and get a bed, shower. laundry, meals and a social worker to talk to.

Burglary is fucking addictive. I started looking at places like big box christmas presents that you don't quite know what you'll find inside.

Continued

Money
> If staying in a house, hit up local neighborhood for yard work. Offer to take branches and other stuff left in yards to the tip (just dump in the forest). Raid sheds at night for gardening equipment. Could use a pair of hedge trimming scissors all week and return it Friday night without anyone even noticing. Having no negative impact on the people around me is how I would stay safe and undisturbed.
> Undersell myself. Offer to trim a hedge for $5 or $10. Most people would have that on hand. Maybe make up a story that I've got a kids birthday coming up. Only need to hit three or four houses a day to get $30 a day.
> Assuming $30 a day income in paid labour and coins found, I could eat $10, save $10 for hygiene and save $10
> Do a good job, just like when I was a kid. They are willing to trust you to do their edges or use their lawn mower if you've busted your guts to trim a hedge.
> Be polite, clean up and refuse charity. If someone wants to offer another $10, offer to do something else around the house for them to earn it like gutters etc.
> This might end up getting referral business.
> If it looks like I might be in this position for more than a month I would roam the parks picking up lost scooters and bikes. If unclaimed for 30 days at the police station, these get given back to the person who found them as their property. Oil them, clean them and sell them at car boot sales or on Gumtree (like craigslist). Easy 4 bikes a week after a month.
> After 2 weeks I could comfortably have enough saved to buy a nice shirt and pair of pants on sale at a store. For clean storage, I may have access to an unused rental property or a garden shed that looks like it rarely get's touched.

Hygiene
> Toothpase, deodorant and cheap soap a must. Long term, toothbrushes, shampoo and scissors, nail clippers etc.
> Council toilets in parks, water bubblers & taps. Beach showers if near

HAHA. NO ONE IS GOING TO READ ALL THAT SHIT.

Continued

Hygiene Continued
> Always stay clean, especially face and teeth. Listerine if I can afford it.
> Store my hygiene stuff in a plastic shopping bag which I can then bury. So what if bag gets dirty? I'm taking it to water to clean up anyway.
> So much easier if the town I'm dropped at is near a beach - guaranteed showers, best way to clean clothes without a machine. If not, just have to sink wash things. Wouldn't use council toilets for that, would go into big box shopping stores and use the disabled bathrooms. Usually hanging room, lots of space and you can take your time as there are often multiple bathrooms. If I go in the evening before closing I won't disturb anybody. If I'm using shopping bags to transport my stuff nothing looks out of place.

Other
> I would like to think that I could avoid stealing, and if I did I would probably try to return what I took (like borrowing gardening stuff) but it's hard to say without living it.
> Days are long when you have no entertainment or a job. Plenty of time to make money helping people.
> I see a lot of lost dogs around the place on my evening walks. If I had access to a yard to store them in then reward money might be a source of income (I've rescued three dogs before and all three offered rewards, I only took it once to cover the cleaning of my car - very muddy). Would need access to a pay phone though.
> Security not much of a problem for me. Big white guy. People likely to leave me alone. Have seen plenty of cops on late night walks and have never once been bothered or asked why I was out and about even if I looked scruffy.
> Biggest issue would be getting my ID back so that I could start applying for real work. Wouldn't know where to start, I imagine the police would put me on to a social worker.

>Obama is president for more than 7 years
>a democrat
>homeless people can't find a job
>REPUBLICANS ARE DESTROYED
The Democrats have destroyed the USA completely.

The USA is $19 000 000 000 000 in debt and it will be $21 000 000 000 000 before the next president is in office.

But if you don't know economics and don't understand that you have to pay your debts WITH INTERESTS(!) back, you shouldn't be able to vote.

The whole "the productivity has just to grow and we are good" meme is bullshit. You can't pay so much money back as a net importer with constant budget deficits.

TL;DR

>1 post by this id
Stop fucking responding. Instead do report and do hide the thread instead of wasting your time.

The entire post could easily be summarized as: why don't employers become parents for the employee?

They have a business to run, and frankly if other people are willing to do a job for less than some bum with a sign then by right they should get the job.

Ideally I do believe there needs to be a trade school for the homeless, but asking for the employer to take care of his every need is not only unrealistic but absurd.

Empathy is one hell of a drug.

Back when he came up with the 7 dirty words bit slurs weren't forbidden speech. He also later did a bit where he said 'African American' was just the new way of saying nigger.

Yo I would wreck kevin gates all day
Little bitch

She's basically saying the homeless can NEVER find any jobs ever again.

White homeless people (who aren't addicts) are mentally ill unemployables.
The only people who are destroyed by that image are people who de-institutionalized mental illness.

All of my this.