Woman loads her baby into car at Walmart in Shawnee Kansas. Two GOOGLES beat her over the head with a blunt object

>Woman loads her baby into car at Walmart in Shawnee Kansas. Two GOOGLES beat her over the head with a blunt object.
>First good samaritan (iraqi war vet) goes to help but gets shot.
>Second good samaritan conceal carries and shoots one GOOGLE to death while the other one fled.

>2016
>not carrying at all times
>b-b-but won't everyone just s-s-shoot the good samaritan and all hell break loose?
>most people fucking run away scared
>durr da poleasee will save you, they're only 15 mins away when you need them right now

fox4kc.com/2016/09/13/second-suspect-arrested-and-charged-in-shawnee-wal-mart-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=IlMAO1soSOY

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B009DHEF6Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=29Q9MKKO7EJIN&coliid=I3635ANHY1DMQL&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL ALL ORCS

Did the lady survive?

Can you easily CC an M&P 9 or do you need a single stack?

She was in critical but now stable. First samaritan shot, critical condition, still critical according to the youtube video.

I conceal carry a full size 1911 with a pistol light and a glock 19 with a pistol light and a miniature red dot. It's all about the holster.

I know a guy who conceals a 1911 in a crotch holster. Just looks like hes got a constant boner.

>First samaritan shot, critical condition,

First Samaritan, or first white knight cuck?

>Helping some Obama voting whore female.
>Ever.

you can depending on your build. m&p shield is a great little cc though.

Amerilards are afraid to say nigger now?

This. The googles were probably her two sons lmao.

Aaand BLM will be protesting there tomorrow

I need to know everyones skin color before I pass judgement. There's probably racism involved

Fuck off back to your oven, Skype.

>I shop at that Wal-Mart

Welp. Time to start carrying concealed.

Carry Springfield 9mm everywhere I go. Shit like this happens daily + you've got your mudslime attacks getting more and more common.

have you sharted in their?

Based

My self defense instructor trains with the ccw guy who wasted the nog here.

>tfw no ccw license needed in KS

sounds like you would've just run like a bitch at the sight of two googles

What are you carrying? XDM, Mod 2, XDS?

That forced meme is stupid and so are you.

I always conceal carry when shopping at walmart. In fact I run into the most googles when I go to walmart so it only makes sense to protect yourself.

These fine African American men were on their way to the library when confronted by this raging Iraq veteran in the walmart parking lot. They were forced to defend themselves and shot him, this attracted another man carrying a firearm. This man illegally opened fire on these victims killing one of them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

either underage or lowlife that can't get a decent woman

>not CCW'ing a .45 1911 clone
>not sharting in mart while dropping nog logs

How do u CC at a public park if ur working out in gym clothes and jogging 40 yards back and forth? Just leave it with ur water bottle and other gear? Or just leave it in the car? Wouldn't the ladder leave u vulnerable?

>These fine African American men were on their way to the library

They were probably returning some books.

XD-9 subcompact. Conceals pretty well while still carrying a good amount of ammo.

skul-gun

Exactly

>He's talking about guns

Don't you realize you have to remove the googs as well as anyone who even implies taking your guns away? This is not a discussion. You shouldn't have to explain why you need a gun, it's common fucking sense. All our ancestors had weapons. That's why we fucking exist.

Probably a belly band setup with a small gun like a Ruger LCP.

Like this. Look at reviews for some more picture examples.

amazon.com/dp/B009DHEF6Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=29Q9MKKO7EJIN&coliid=I3635ANHY1DMQL&psc=1

>continues to post on Cred Forums about the degrading social fabric of the west

Good man. Glad you chose a gun without a switch safety. Nothing worse than fumbling for that shit when some nignog is trying to shoot you with his "Glock foaty"

go away gunther

what a sad story: one of the niggers lived

around blacks you can really never relax

How do you know she voted Obama you faggot nigger?

im a convicted felon for forgery. should i still conceal carry a gun?

im a convicted felon for forgery. should i still conceal carry?

how didyou known
are yyou the maintenance man

laputan machine

>Skype
kek, that's genious

i thought jews were keks

There are also running waist packs aka fanny packs. How do people run without their:
1. Wallet 2. Phone 3. Keys

I guess they have the arm band for their phone which they listen to music as well but what about wallet and keys? Might as well sport the fanny pack with carriers for bottles of water too. Then you'll have wallet, phone, keys, water and concealed pistol.

>voting democrat in shawnee, ks

K

>tfw race war

>Welp. Time to start carrying concealed
in case wal-mart get all tyrannical and shit

sticks and stones

>How do people run without their: 1. Wallet 2. Phone 3. Keys
Backpack?

MSM would only cover this if the armed robbers were white.

There comes a time in life where you have to rise above the barbarians and savages and show your character and what you are made of.

here's the biggest problem with you guys; you're literally all a bunch of scared little pussies who will find and deathgrip any excuse you can to not actually go out and do something about the shit you claim to hate.

i actually carry everywhere i go, not because my govt can get tyrannical but just in case i have to shoot about 12 googles to death

Post everywhere but here. You're preaching to the choir. God bless Murrica

Holy shit underrated,

This google meme needs to end. Nigger.

That belly band I linked has pockets you can carry stuff like that with. It also wouldn't look as universally gay as a fanny pack but obviously being armed, even if it looks gay, is better than not being armed. I haven't bought that belly band yet though. I only have an IWB holster atm.

Checked

I live in Kansas and am thankful my state allows concealed and open carry with no permits whatsoever. I literally keep my loaded AK pistol in suburban, and my Taurus millennium on my person at all times in case of anything Google related or not

I'd cum inside Sarah Marshall