What would Trump have to do tomorrow in order for you to change your mind on voting for him?

What would Trump have to do tomorrow in order for you to change your mind on voting for him?

I honestly have tried to think of something but I can't. He could literally pull his own pants down and take a shit on stage and then roll in it, I'd still vote for him over Hillary.

Someone help me. Extra points if it's somewhat realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make me a U.S citizen you fucking retard.

Become a muslim.

I'm not from the UK, cunt.

You can't even vote here anyways.

If he flips on gun rights due to the recent shootings, or if he suddenly decides to be a warhawk like hillary, I'll probably protest vote. Basically, right now the only reason I'm voting for him is because i think i have a higher chance of survival under him.

Thats because you are voting for policies instead of other bullshit like you should.

Bring Sarah Palin as a guest to the debates.

He would have to do the following:

1. Make it mandatory that ALL police officers wear body cameras or they will not be issued a means to defend themselves. No bodycam means no gun, no baton, no spray.

2. Enforce that tampering with the camera during a stop is an automatic admission of guilt/abuse of power on the officers part and it should carry an minimum 10 year sentence. Oblivious things like faulty devices would have built in systems to alert faulty devices. (if we can monitor servers for faults we can do the same with cameras)

3. Abuse of police powers should carry a 2x the normal punishment system. I.E. if assault would say carry a 5 year sentence, then an officer committing assault while on duty carries a 10 year sentence.

4. Any and all camera footage must be handled by a third party separate from the police force and the courts.

5. Issue a "bounty on bad cops system" reward good cops from ratting out bad ones while protecting good cops.

6. Increase salaries for police officers, creating more demand. But make it easier to fire shit officers.

7. NO paid administrative leave. If you are under investigation for abusing you power, you don't get paid. Bad officers will think twice about slaughtering/profiling/harrasing minorities for fun.

... Cont

8. Comply or Die is thrown out. Shooting and killing someone because they failed to get down on the ground (said person is unarmed) is treated as murder and the officer is, if found guilty, is punished as such.

9. Fleeing the police on foot while not being armed is not worthy of getting shot at. If your fat ass cant capture someone on foot then your fat ass doesn't belong on the force. Shooting an unarmed person while fleeing carried a murder charge.

This protects good cops, eliminates bad ones/scares them out of the force, protects minorities that actually didn't do anything, but also gives real ghetto garbage no grounds to stand on. If you see anything wrong with this its most likly because you want cops to be able to slaughter minorities for fun.

>Implying other things are more important than policies.

>What would Trump have to do tomorrow in order for you to change your mind on voting for him?

Cucking on immigration, even Trump fangirl Coulter said he'd drop him if he did that.

>because you want cops to be able to slaughter minorities for fun
Uh yeah, that's what I want? Do you know where you are?

This is a really good way to have literally no police force.

I'm down for this as long as these rules only apply if all googles have to have body cams on at all times.

and when cops are done with minorities, who do you they will turn their guns on next?

Ditto I'm really just voting against Clinton.

As long as he doesn't lick Clinton's butthole on TV then I don't think there is anything.

Otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

What if it is like a dominant butthole licking where we bends her over drops her shorts and spins his tongue that hole right in front of the camera?

What is this cuck shit? You don't want cops pussyfooting around cuz they may go to prison for 10 years if they do one little thing wrong. Fuck you faggot. Vote for anyone but Trump. He doesn't need faggots like you.

>3 hours
SHiiettttttt

Any more Trump remixes?

Convert to Islam

Say Obama was a good president. That would speak so fucking much on its own.

>fly to Mexico
>walk across border (preferably california)
>get benefits via DREAM act
>get new SSN, license, voters card etc
>vote Trump in November

Honestly, anything short of sacrificing an infant on live TV wouldn't make him hate him as much as I do Clinton.

The woman is fundamentally unlikable

hi every1 im new!!!!!!!! *holds up red pill* my name is Reichman but you can call me t3h R3SIST0R oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol....as u can see im very awakened!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet red pilled ppl like me ^_^ .... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 wait 4 THE HAPPENING w/ my girlfriend
(im the patriarch if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite news!!!! bcuz its SOOOOO happening!!!!! shes red pilled 2 of course but i want 2 meet more red pilled ppl =)
like they say the more the merrier!!!!! lol....newways i hope 2 make alot of allies here so give me lots of replies!!!!!

JIDF STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Damn it Luke

He'd have to go full Trudeau at this point. Hillary is wrong about everything so even if he went back on some things he'd still be better. Gun control would be the most disappointing to me, though.

>6. Increase salaries for police officers, creating more demand. But make it easier to fire shit officers.

This is the only one I really agree with. I think officers should be paid $80,000 K starting, but you need to complete at least one year of law school. Make it something like J.D.-LEO.

Here's your (you), made me chuckle.

He would have to actually kill me so that I couldn't vote for him.

Fat Fucks

Dumbass. YOu've been brain cleansed to think police are necessary.

Trump could:
-slay and eat a live white baby
-take a diarrheal shit on an open Bible
-address all viewers at home that he's a master grifter and snake oil salesman, and that he played all of you like a damn fiddle
-sit down during the national anthem
-wear gay s&m pleather outfit
-then suck off Benjamin Netanyahu on stage
-say that everyone, including his supporters, should vote for Clinton/Kaine because he would be the worst president you could imagine
-shout "Allah Akbar," pledge undying allegiance to the Caliph of the Islamic State, and swear he will do everything in his power to kill the infidel
and Trump fanatics would not change their mind one bit, citing some sort of mind-expanding response about him playing brilliant 82nd-dimensional mahjongg or some shit.

What's your resistance in terms of Ohms?

Admits to being a flat earther.

No, seriously. That's fucking it.

If he believes the earth is flat almost immediately everyone sees him as a fucking sham and he will instantly lose all support for him.

Actually the earth is flat in Malaysia because it's at the equator.

I'm not convinced he'll do half the shit he promises though. It wasn't that long ago he was hiring illegals by the truckload.

By voting, I'll just take that as supporting in general on account of my lack of the burger, but I would vote for an anti-globalist grapefruit over a globalist ubermensch.

Every. Single. Time.

As long as he doesnt back down from his immigration stance pol's racist little heart will continue to sing to his tune

I'd just not vote if he revealed he didn't plan on appointing conservative Supreme Court nominees, but I'd NEVER vote for any of the other three clowns on the ticket. Those three are a bunch of pansies.

Withdraw from the election AND endorse Hillary.

We can achieve all that with one rule:

1. Back to Africa

He would have to make coherent sense and not act like a fucking oompa loompa at the debates to make me consider voting for him.

There's good news for Trump: you're about 10% of voters. That's not a high bar to clear.

If Trump does acceptably, not even great in the debate, he's going to win this election.

If he whipped his dick out for harambe during the debates, he definitely wins in a land slide.

At least you still can vote for Jill Stein user

Those three as in Clinton, Johnson, and Stein.

I'd rather fucking blow my brains out than vote for Stein.

I'm not voting for him. I know this is Cred Forums where everyone loves him because "he's racis like me XD," but he'd have to explain his policies in detail aside from catchphrases for me to even consider voting for him. Off the top of my head, among other things:

>Explain financing his wall in detail aside from "Mexico is soooo going to pay for it, I swear!"
>Explain how exactly he's going to reform healthcare.
>Explain how he's going to control radical Islam without starting WW III and literally killing everyone on the planet with nukes.

I won't hold my breath.

He would have to stop making me lel

I'm pretty sure at least 20%of Hillary's support is purely anti-Trump, too. When he shows them he's not literally Hitler they won't bother to show up.

>data mining. the thread

>Explain financing his wall in detail aside from "Mexico is soooo going to pay for it, I swear!"

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

>Explain how exactly he's going to reform healthcare

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

>Explain how he's going to control radical Islam without starting WW III and literally killing everyone on the planet with nukes.

Why would controlling radical Islam start WWIII?

I'm not a US citizen, but from what I know of Trump his saving grace is that he's mostly self-funded, not bought and paid for and I like his foreign policy and the fact he isn't vilifying Russia and poking the bee hive in regards to Putin. If Hillary were to be elected it would be the mainstream continuity choice, 4 (probably 8) more years of the same bullshit, the same degeneration of society to serve the whims of these neocon political elite cocksuckers, more immigration, more white displacement, more everything that fucking blows about now on steroids.

I'm sceptical of Trump, in fact I feel he may even be part of the same ingroup as the Clintons and all the other crooked political elites that are profiting greatly off the scavenging of human misery, but right now he's the only hope and our last shot at even attempting to reverse the fucking shitshow our parents and grandparents concocted for us over the last 50 years.

I keep an open mind about most things.
I'm not deciding on my vote until after the debates.

If Hillary promised to build a wall and deport all illegals AND dismantle Obamacare, I would be find with her being President

But she won't, so I vote Trump

>Comply or Die
Help your self to some Graham v. Connor. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

He would have to become Hillary Clinton

I hope the ban was worth it.

?

He'd have to slough off his skin suit to reveal a Hillary Clinton clone nested inside him. In that case I'd probably go 3rd party.

Would this actually work for a white non mexicunt

What did I miss

He would have to audibly praise kek during the debates, and make it a talking point that the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet pepehammed. That would insantly turn every christian jew and muslim to Hillary.

Keep fucking emailing me. I tried to unsubscribe three times now. I unchecked the further emails box when I gave him 35 dollars (which I only did for that Trump card, witch I am 100% isn't real and I've been had).

One more email and not only am I not voting for him, I'll vote for Hillary out of spite.

Get a tan, learn some broken ass spanish, and leave all your documents with a friend at home. If anyone questions it accuse them very loudly of racism.

What happened with Trump card?

All I want is

#1 roll back a bit on deporting 11 million immigrants and focus on enforcing the laws we already have

#2 release your taxes. It looks really sketchy that your not

#3 don't let Hillary rile you up and don't let CTR get in your way

Then I'd vote for him

If you "donated" 35 dollars he's send you a golden card with your name on it. Like a club card or something.

This was well over a month ago and I've yet to get it. I don't think it was a real thing.

Oh it never got delivered. That sucks, damn.

kek

I would vote for any other human on the planet than Hillary.

Basically this. It's inevitable that globalism will start creeping into his platform but he's still the wiser choice.

>uses a dash