LIBCUCK WRITES A FANFIC OF A PERFECT WORLD

medium.com/@aaronloeb/on-your-way-to-the-camps-i-just-want-you-to-know-92a6dbf7c0ac#.z46mle6eg

>illegals btfo
>muslims btfo
>sluts btfo
>draft dodgers btfo

>I remember when Clinton was speaking out against the registry. A lot of us showed up in Washington to protest against it—see, I didn’t abandon you completely—and she was there. And standing there on the Mall, listening to her, it occurred to me… I couldn’t stand her voice, honestly. That cackle of a laugh. I hated her old-lady face, which reminded me so much of my mother’s—and I had a complicated relationship with my mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

I wish reality was as beautiful as a liberal's nightmare.

Read any Trump speech. Please. You have to decide he doesn’t mean any of the things he says in order to even take the slightest risk of him becoming president. He has promised to:

Deport all illegal immigrants
Create a national registry of Muslims and bar them from the country
Increase the militarization of the police
Start a trade war with China
Torture
Violate the Geneva Conventions, including intentionally murdering the wives and children of suspected terrorists
Create criminal penalties for women seeking abortions

Geneva Conventions only apply to people who abide by the rules of war, so yes, you can torture, indiscriminately bomb, whatever, 99% of our enemies.

> indiscriminately bomb, whatever, 99% of our enemies.
but UN won't like it :(

>these are all bad things

A fucking white male can dream...

to a lib, yes.

The UN is bullshit and needs to fuck off and hang itself by the testicles.

Sounds Based to me, faggot bitch.

Kill thine self.

In that case the UN will be bombed next.

> Kill thine self.
no

>UN
Obsolete entity

Make like darkwing duck and suck gas, evildoer.

Zyklon B, that is.

fag.

The Jew has a ritual in the holiday called Purim, in which all the past, present and future enemies of his tribe are metaphorically represented by the doomed clown adversary Haman, and the Jew magickally ensures victory over his enemies by acting as Haman, making Haman as dumb and self-defeating as possible, like the Cambodian hunter in Frazier's Golden Bough who pretends to be a deer and ritually enters his own snare.

It is surreal how all the things leftists complain about seem awesome to me.

>that shot at Jill Stein
>even in his fantasy Hillary is an unlikable bitch
lol

Purim costume :^)

Watch Hillary do some really bad things and then get the spanking of a lifetime from none other than Donald Trump.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

bump
pic related: america as pictured by author

That's why I like him.

>Create criminal penalties for women seeking abortions
In the context of the original question, they would only be prosecuted if they broke the law by getting the abortion
"If abortions were illegal, would there be a punishment for an abortion?"
"Yes"
"OMG breaking a law begets punishment?>?!!? WTF LITERALLY HITLER"
Besides, he clarified that he was referring to the doctor when he answered the question
Plus, baby murderers should be in jail

The only thing I got from this is that Stein is taking some of the sjw vote away from hillary, and I have no problem with this.

Still somehow this shit got stuck in lib heads

>My guess is that you’ve decided you don’t believe anything Clinton says, nor do you believe any of the mountains of evidence demonstrating she will be a great president.

That line right after he had to write a crappy nazi fanfiction story.

>singling out based gilf supporters to bully them

lmao pathetic

These are all the reasons why I'm voting for him.

literally sozens of them!

On your way to the FEMA camp I want to say I'm sorry. I never really thought she would start a war with Russia. I just hated Trump so much, he was literally Hitler. So as you vomit blood and shit something black and slimy just know I'm sorry, I didn't think they would use nukes. I didn't think that Syria would be more than liberating the populace from a dictator, I didn't think it would escalate and start another war that stretched from London to Japan. Or that nuclear fire would rage in most large metropolitan cities. You have to understand Trump was racist and a backwards thinking White male, at least Hillary was a woman. So again sorry.

kek

posted

At the end of the day, all that matters is that the establishment doesn't continue as it pleases. Even if Trump does absolutely nothing. As long as it's interrupted the globalist agenda, I'm satisfied. So long as we don't start another war for the sake of Israel or diminish our civil rights, I'm happy. That alone could be the impetus for addressing the other problems.

Wew what an honor
Saved!

On your way to your families funeral know I didn't think she would bring in that many refugees. I didn't think they would resettle them so close to you. When the attacks started I felt bad. I only wanted to vote for the safe candidate. She wasn't reckless or loud. When the body count rose to the triple digits I felt worse.

Genius!

Honestly, if we can avoid a retarded war with Russia I'll be happy.

>as beautiful as a liberal's nightmare.
I'm stealing that.

USA hasn't signed Geneva Conventions idiot. You fucking moron. Just like Russia

>Deport all illegal immigrants

-so
>Create a national registry of Muslims and bar them from the country

just refugees like Germany should have

>Increase the militarization of the police

implying this means anything

>Start a trade war with China

implying this means anything

>Torture

waterboarding big deal "omg im gonna drown but not really"

>Violate the Geneva Conventions, including intentionally murdering the wives and children of suspected terrorists

good

>Create criminal penalties for women seeking abortions

utter bs