"JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP"

What did neocons mean by this?

whited?

seriously WTF is wrong with the Bush family?

BUSHED

how can KANGZ even compete?

Michelle is a man and W is the bottom

Homos. /thread

Haven't you realized yet it doesn't matter if you vote republican or democrat anymore?
Its just one big interconnected "family" of puppets.

they are trying to imply they are both straight

You just KNOW!
>Michelle BLACKED Bush

it was pretty funny watching him dance on stage and wave her hands around. she was just sitting there laughing or thinking "what da fuck is wrong with that cracka"

NWO globalist get along with other NWO globalist, who would have thunk. Politics are like prowrestling, they hate each other on the screen but in reality they all work together.

I think W has some type of crazy old persons disease now

BLACKED

Bush has always been a pimp

>"Heh heh, I just love me some of that sweet jungle-bunny poon-tang!"

>"Lemme tell you, Rummy, you've never lived until you've wrangled yourself some mooncricket hootchie. Rove, you know what I mean, right Turd Blossom?"

Kek, Bleached

>NOW WATCH THIS DRIVE *inserts benis in Mrs Obama*

She want that Bush dick

They're puppets. They do what they're told. when they were contacted and told to drop Trump, they agreed to do whatever they need to do to get Hillary elected. Photo ops like this are ways to prevent leftist cognitive errors from happening by making it look like they've somehow changed or are a part of things, instead of the retards who fucked up everything in the first place

Truth.

BLEACHED

he was triggered when kanye said he hated black people

"I'm gonna let minor differences in political beliefs prevent me from being friendly with the most powerful man in the world"

Makes total sense. Definitely just there due to some clandestine shadow ruler telling them to be there