Help me complete this map Cred Forums

Help me complete this map Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/21/three-states-that-could-swing-the-election-in-favor-of-trump-commentary.html
electiongraphs.com/2016ec/polldata.php?Dem=Clinton&Rep=Trump&State=NM
electionprojection.com/new-mexico-presidential-election.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really made my nucleus tingle

VT is high chance going Trump. ME will probably go full blue. FL, and NM will go Red.

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

Of course [candidate] can win [state]! Just you wait and see!

>VT is high chance going Trump

you got to be kidding

CO blue, FL red, flip NC.

This is predebate mind you. Post debate will be a crapshoot.

[State] has always been [color] you retard

people here are not smart enough to go trump

Florida isnt even a swing state this election.. Its blood red

Trump might win Michigan, Colorado and Florida.
cnbc.com/2016/09/21/three-states-that-could-swing-the-election-in-favor-of-trump-commentary.html

The author argues:

- Trump is making a good appeal to voters in Michigan, and Hillary was never truly popular there, losing to Bernie.
- Gary Johnson is hugely popular in Colorado, and his support seems to be coming especially from young, educated voters, the type Clinton desperately needs but the type who aren't at all interested in Hillary.
- Florida is a state full of old white people, and Trump has good connections there.

If the author's scenario comes true, there's no way in hell Hillary will win.

>using hyphens instead of meme arrows

Remember the rigged polls AND the monster vote.

Trump needs to flip ONLY ONE out of these possible states:
New Hampshire (Bush won it in 2000)
Virginia (Bush won it in 2000, 2004)
Colorado (Bush won it in 2000, 2004)
New Mexico (wants a wall, Bush 2004)
Pennsylvania (trade deals, jobs matter)
Wisconsin (trade deals, jobs matter)
Michigan (trade deals, jobs matter)

By flipping Iowa, Trump has opened up many paths for himself. Say he has a 25% chance of winning each of those states. Because he needs to flip just one more, those are pretty good odds.

Trump needs to make sure he holds on to Nevada, Iowa, and North Carolina. The rest are pretty safe.

[State] hasn't voted [color] since [year] you retards. No chance in hell

Trump will take California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and New York. Hillary supporters on suicide watch.

what do you think?

Clinton takes Virginia, Trump gets New Mexico

i gotcha

>wanting to use meme arrows to sum separate points up

Current map

Likely outcome, Colorado may flip blue.

As a Californian, I find it disgusting that we give the liberals such auto-winning capabilities.

Trump will get 1 in Maine, I think Colorado will turn blue, but New Mexico is going red

Maybe Colorado will turn red despite Trump's lack of popularity there. Gary Johnson polls maybe 15%, and most of his voters are young and educated (the type who would otherwise have gone Hillary).

It's okay, I'm from Maryland so I share your pain.

>but New Mexico is going red
according to whom?

As a Texan, I find it disgusting that we give the conservatives such auto-winning capabilities.

>Oklahoma
>Blue

>California
>Red

>All these other shitty predictions.

Okay, I support Trump, but this is just fucking stupid.

lol, according to me, but if if you want more substance; electiongraphs.com/2016ec/polldata.php?Dem=Clinton&Rep=Trump&State=NM

New Mexico is really tight right now

Reuters

Trump has been leading New Mexico for some time, but you faggots don't follow polls. It's all just ''muh feelings'' and ''I FEEL I like FEEEL that like this state SHOULD be blue''.

>according to whom?
To one poll. Therefore all spics will never vote there

>Maine CD2
>blue

Stupid fucking potato nigger you dont know shit about american politics

Austin was a mistake

>MUH FEEEEELINGS

>blue state by 2020

I wouldn't be so sure about Maine going blue. That big ass "wild life sanctuary" that Obama imposed recently hasn't gone over too well for most people living in the area.

How the fuck will he flip Iowa? Solid blue desu.

Muh stupidity and not lack of understanding how presidential elections are won. "but i've been listening to everyone else on pol tell me trump is gonna win for suresies"

Dems are stupid for thinking this, but who knows.

Pennsylvania is not going red, Shitsburg and Filthydelphia are too stronk.

Nah he's got it in the bag. Weak dem candidate is weak

U N C O M M O N

Iowa flipped to Trump in recent polls, and was tight for a long time. Could easily be red this election

What a beautiful irony if the berniebros truly hand Trump the presidency

Iowa is a blue state?!

Just fuck my shit up senpai

No one said anything about Trump winning the election, retard.
New Mexico is red, period. I know you're an idiot, but this really isn't that complex. Polls show Trump leading New Mexico so he will probably win New Mexico. Your SJW feelings are irrelevant.

Just because I pointed out that New Mexico is red according to polls you go into FEEEEELINGS mode and you extrapolate more meaning from my posts than is needed. Don't FEEEL too hard, it will make your head hurt.

Recent elections usually keep Iowa blue by a decent margin when November rolls around, but that's because of the youth vote, which is not in her corner as strong this time. Unless hilldawg turns it around, Trump has it easy.

>educated
>voting johnson

I guess we'll have to see how things play out.

New Mexico has a shit ton of liberal idiots. I doubt it'll be red but who knows. Certainly not someone from Latvia

>New Mexico is red, period
You are literally so dumb. stop making it obvious you are from a eastern european country. It is one of the most reliably blue states, 2 dem senators, 2/3 house of reps. gtfoh with your idiotic politcal analysis. ONE poll does not mean shit. Hillary is not going to turn georgia or arizona blue

Look at the polls. Stop FEEEEEEELING.
Jesus Christ. Why do I have to tell you people to stop being emotional crybabies?

I am not saying New Mexico is red. The polls say that. Is Reuters Latvian? No, it's not.
Stop FEEEEEELING with MUH FEEEEEELINGS.

New Mexico having a ''shit ton of liberals'' isn't something tangible that decides elections. It's as reliable as saying ''California has a shit ton of Republicans''. It doesn't mean anything. What about the polls?

electionprojection.com/new-mexico-presidential-election.php

He's the "muh weed and unlimited immigration" candidate. Bernie Boys love that.
Also, remember that a recent sociology graduate who got a degree by regurgitating his professor's opinions is considered educated while a highly specialized builder with 40 years of experience is not.

Not an argument

Fucking Noice

0000000ECI0N0ICE00000000
000000000N0ICE0000000000
00000000000C000000000000
00000000000E000000000000

>Boasting a 47.3% Hispanic population as of 2013, New Mexico is becoming more and more Democratic
In that case it's damned impressive Hillary isn't really ahead by 50 points there. But it's also a reflection on the deliberate importation of Mexicans by Democrats for short-term political gain.

Dude you're just being annoying. It's not feeeeeelings, you just don't make good points, or at least don't articulate them well. Its 50% latino, Obama won by +15% in 08, and +10 in 2012.

fuck off ya dirty tampon cunt

I'm not "FEEEEEEELING" you fucking clown.
I just know the kind of people who live in NM. I've been there many times. I know it's full of liberals and idiots with a few conservatives here and there. I don't need to look at any polls to tell me that. I hope it does go red but I seriously doubt it.

Waste of trips btw

How? Neither of them are like Trump.

Yep, anecdotal evidence. Epic.

Oh, and your metaphor about California is fucking retarded.

It's not a metaphor, you idiot. Do you even know what a metaphor is?

It was an example of a logical fallacy.

If VT goes red it will because enough of the voters who are loyal to Bernie will not vote Clinton. Bernie remains popular in VT and it would be due to a huge protest vote that the state does not go blue. Hence irony.

As a Texan, I know that that makes you a Californian, Jew York transplant or a faggot. Fuck off. We're full.

There's been ONE poll that put him on top you fucking idiot. ONE. Holy shit are all you potato niggers this stupid? I sincerely hope Russia annexes you next, maybe a Russian education is better than having shit for brains

Dont cry baby, it only hurts at first

Nice, wishing someone's country to be ruined just because Hillary isn't winning a single state.
You people are insane. Absolutely insane.
This is some crazy CTR shit.

If I lived in America and someone from another country pointed out that New Mexico is red I wouldn't wish death on them (wtf), I'd say ''I don't think that's right, but I hope it's red. Whatever dude''.

You insane people have no chill. This is some MKUltra shit right there.

I hope your lineage dies with you. And Texas is fucking crazy. If we turn blue, there will be statewide cullings. I hope you get caught in one.

>Nice, wishing someone's country to be ruined just because Hillary isn't winning a single state.
Oh my fucking god. Pointing out your retardation does not mean I want hilldawg to win. You are too stupid to have a conversation with about American politics.

Have you considered that I was just retorting the fag who said he was mad about california being auto blue? I think any auto states are stupid. Abolish the fucking electoral vote so candidates have to actually visit all the states.

You're so emotional there is no other explanation than you being butthurt Hillary isn't getting New Mexico.

Why so emotional?
Should I really get my country annexed because I insulted your queen by daring to point out the polls?

Oh you're right, silly me. It was a simile, not a metaphor. You used the word "as" in your statement. A very stupid statement btw. You may as well have said "Hell has a shit ton of snow."
Had your statement been "California has a shit ton of liberals," not only would you be correct, but you would have proved my point. That point being, the chances of New Mexico going red is essentially the same as the chances of California going red.
Everyone in this thread is basically calling you a retard and you seem to be the only one who can't figure out why.

Florida is red.

Colorado alone will decide the president.

Cant wait, its coming soon fag. non interventionist America is best America

>shill for Hillary
>boast about non-intervention

Have you mixed up your candidates?

Your Reddit is showing

Trump is going for Colorado at this point, but he is campaigning in PA/VA as a red herring to make Clinton waste all her energy there, though i think it is possible for Trump to win PA, it's just a longshot

As for Florida, that is solid red this election, Clinton has given up there

Fucking retard meanie jerk retard

Kek you think we are gonna bail out nato countries moron, they don't pay their fair share of military expenses. Trump already ignores ukraine dumbass. Hillary is the interventionist candidate who will get us in wars idiot.

Again, you don't know shit about American politics

Can you even read? You are shilling for Hillary. Hillary is the interventionist candidate.

What did you not get about my post?

My thoughts exactly.

I think the other user was right. This guys country needs to be annexed and his people enslaved. Make sure to give them some chemical castration as well. Don't want this level of stupidity reproducing and polluting the gene pool.

And i'm saying when Russia annexes your piece of shit country, our future president, Trump, will let it happen. Im not voting for shillary you fucking idiot

It's already well established that you're a Hillshill who gets irrationally angry at people suggesting that certain states will be red.

not an argument :^)

No, you're just fucking retarded. You're hell bent on New Mexico being red, when every American here knows that it isn't very likely. If your idiocy is representative of your shit country, I hope you taste the mustard gas soon.

Now you're using Nate's predictions like a good goy. Very cool.

You should be less worried about me being ''hell bent'' on New Mexico being red and more worried about why you want to literally kill someone for suggesting that New Mexico is going red.

Are you a Mexican CTR worker from New Mexico who felt personally insulted by that suggestion? Did I strike a nerve?

>Uses poll to justify position
>gets angry about usage of polls
You are so intelligent. You can go to sleep feeling confident, you "won" buddy. I was foiled by the Jews again

Its over boys

FUCK YOU SHILLS. Hope you fucking JEWS enjoy the 0.05 shekel donations. fucking CTR asshole lickers. Real result is pic

Remember when people doubted that he'd win Iowa not to long ago? LMFAO.

>Angry
That projection.
I am not the one wishing death on someone and thousands of people who are not even involved in the discussion just because someone DARED to suggest New Mexico will be red.

Stop deflecting and just admit you are not a Trump supporter, spic.

i think don will finally flip new mexico. reuters/ ipsos had him ahead by 5 points just last week.

Don't trigger the man. He is about to wish death on you and ask for Russia to annex America.

I'll believe it when I see more than ONE poll. If another one comes out this week, sure there is a case to be made. But basing it being flipped off of one poll makes zero sense to me. It reminds me of the fags who were saying georgia and arizona are blue now.

>Colarado blue
>Illinois blue
>New Hampshire Blue

Let me guess you're looking at:

NBC News/Wall St.

Jrnl McClatchy/Marist

NBC News/SM

If you are then you're fucking retarded.