So? What happened with this? Any new info?

So? What happened with this? Any new info?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiro sold Cred Forums to some small company

That's all

It's all over, we are all in the clutches of Lowtax now

*proxy company for (((google)))
fify

>ch

The "alt-right" safe space for racism, sexism and transphobia is being shutdown.

#NoSafeSpaceForRacists

Lowtax owns Cred Forums now as has been reported on a bunch of tech news sites but I haven't noticed a difference in the past few days.

Its literally nothing
It was about how Cred Forums didn't do its yearly celebration of nintendo. They missed the date but they did do it that day. There was mario music and scripts for a mario running across the screen. It was fun.

But there's nothing you should be worried about. Cred Forums is safe.... for now.

Again? It'll just spill all over the other boards like every time Jw00t did that.

>Cred Forums owned by google
the unthinkable

There won't be any boards left.

There wouldn't delete any boards, maybe they would add some too. The shilling would be ubereable. Worse than it is not, and that says a lot.

He was apologizing for datamining our posting data and selling it to third parties- oh wait.. Forgot we're not supposed to bring that up!

i dont understand

why would anyone buy Cred Forums? does this place even make enough money to cover operating costs? how?

He fucked up with the nintendo birthday thread on Cred Forums and looped two mario songs at the same time.

>Lowtax owning Cred Forums
Damn dude, it would all come full circle from 2003 to now.

i think m00t should buy it back with his google money

The most widely believed story is that someone on Cred Forums spammed illegal content and hiro freaked out and turned in a bunch of IPs in the thread to the feds, resulting in several innocent anons getting party vanned by mistake.

He was apologizing to the innocent anons for the mistake.

Some couple in Seattle was party-vanned because Hiro reported some CP posted by their IP to the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Ends up they were hosting a TOR exit node and someone else posted the CP from said node.

So he apologized. He fucked up using his crypto-gook English vaguery which caused everyone to freak out.

>luggage lad
>coming back

lel no

If he did, he would destroy Cred Forums and Cred Forums

with all this pepe stuff wonder why moot hasn't agreed to an interview yet. I bet (((they))) would pressure him to say something against his chillun.

we are the children of Christopher, worshippers of Kek.

It doesn't make any money at all but it's a huge force for social change. He who controls Cred Forums controls the mods and can easily inject poisonous ideologies into everything. Look at Twitter (only pro-Democratic things are allowed to trend for more than an hour), Reddit (pro-Republican threads auto down voted by mods so that they can't reach the front page ever), Kikebook (all conservative content deleted as hate speech), Google (literally everything manipulated to make liberals look good.)

Cred Forums is one of the only meeting points for young conservatives and redpilled people on the entire internet. Lowtax is planning on ruining it as soon as he takes control because he's an SJW mega cuck.

>crypto-gook

He's massively triggered by being called a cuck and he has no way to justify being a liberal when the liberals are trying to destroy the only worthwhile thing he's ever done in his life.

Okay, cut the shit. Is the lowtax rumor bullshit or not?

idk if anyone actually knows

its probably bullshit

This.
Nobody bought or sold anything. Hiro just wanted to get a pedo v&.

So basically, just for posting here I can now get v& and lose my job and become a social pariah because someone else posted CP somewhere halfway across the world? That's really fucked up.

Nobody is forcing you to post here.

So leave.

Fuck no, m00t was a newfag all along.

if thats truth I think being japanese he would apologize more than just saying some badly formed engrish on twitter. Moot Senpai would force his head down to bow lower

Nintendo had their 127th anniversary so hiroshima spammed Cred Forums with music and gifs

>moot sells Cred Forums to hiroshimoot
>goes to work for google
>hiroshimoot realizes why moot sold this awful website and wants to dump it
>sells it to google
>moot gets put in charge of Correcting the Record™ on Cred Forums
>instead, he quits google and takes Cred Forums with him
>we go back to the good days
this is all part of moot's master plan of making money off of Cred Forums, don't forget this post

Wouldn't doubt it, alot of anti Hillary post have been loading slower than usual.

>This is the darkest timeline

Technically speaking based on a case in 2008, simply lurking here or any other website that allows image uploading is a risk, since your browser stores all images and thumbnails in your cache, which according the aforementioned case count as possession.

what the fuck is this moot guy/thing? people keep saying this, but i have no clue what it means

not new btw

Its ogre.....

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

We all got played by the eternal Japanese Merchant.

This will be my final shit-post.

ladies and gentlemen.. a leaf

Either nu-m00t is trolling or its the Cred Forums nintendo thing. Doubt the lowtax rumor is real, one of them would have confirmed by now.

Says a proxy literal nigger

so what is the end result of all of this? Are we all fucked?

What kind of illegal content

Cred Forums got bought by lowtax who sold it to google

hate speech

>simply lurking here or any other website that allows image uploading is a risk, since your browser stores all images and thumbnails in your cache, which according the aforementioned case count as possession

this is completely inaccurate

Foot Locker bought Cred Forums

Piratebay is also down.

Website works but no new torrents for like 3 hours.

Taco Bell bought Cred Forums

>they think anyone would buy Cred Forums
>least of all lowtax, who is bankrupt

You know moot could have literally made millions if he had made good, workable official Cred Forums browsing apps for Android and iOS.

Is he wrong about cache counting as possession though?

I was hoping that the ride was finally over.

This would have been the last post out of Cred Forums.

yes

Shhhh. No more cucks now.

Well then every ip from Cred Forums would be handed to gov if that were the case

They got v& because they ran a TOR exit node that the pedo used to post CP on Cred Forums

Time to move do DW..anyone knows a good chan in the unknown territory?