Hear that, Trump supporters?

Hear that, Trump supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzTSXFPTWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you suggesting obongo is going to round us up

So Hillary is going to pick up where obongo left off and put all proud whites in camps?

>using a photoshopped image to convey your stupidity
sage

>you will never have comfy sleepovers like that with your pals

So black lives matter is going to cause another holocaust?

That picture is fake anyway

Is this implying that I shouldn't want to gas every muslim in America?

Why wasn't the naked Jew guy in that picture back when it ran in the papers?

Wtf I'm with her now

>you will never bulk from holocaust mode

Just link these libtards memes. They want to make this about Hitler and Nazis so much they can get redpilled

>starting the ovens for real this time
man i hope

Why are leftist memes so low fucking energy?

>freethoughtproject
>hate speech
heh

Free thought as long as those thoughts are leftist.

Kek

>the holocaust was bad
>on Cred Forums

And it stated with allowing a dictator to take power. You know like someone who rigs primary elections, has political opponents killed, and hides emails from the public.

You guys are working overtime.

thought it started when the red shield or the rothschild bought Jewusalem

>implying that's not what we all want

we'll get there eventually user :)

all the muslims are going to burn together and it's going to be great, the reawakening of the west

I think that is what we are hoping for though

Godwin's law, much.

Faggetic pic.

>it didn't start with gas chambers
Didn't end with them either

Look at his right arm, it's all fucked up from photo manipulation. Probably a bad cut and paste job

>implying Germans knew about, voted for and accepted the holocaust.

>It started with "us vs them"
You're right, the attack on white men needs to end.

it start'd with the arab nations exiling the jews to the west.
can you say "moderate muslim exodus"

It started with Jews attempting a Communist Revolution at the end of WWI.

Jew here (STFU) I am here to educate you on the six million

It started long before the war, long before hitler was alive. There has been antisemitism in Germany since the Jews existed there. Hitler did NOT cause the antisemitism.

The nazi party did NOT divide the people, in fact, the people were divided because of everything from tradition to post WWI depression and scapegoating. The politicians only blamed the jews because the jews were blamed for everything BEFORE THE WAR.

It actually started with Euthanasia (which the left pushes for), eugenics (and american LIBERAL idea) and a desire to curb the population of those who waste resources. They actually started first by killing the special needs, then they moved on to convicts.

There was incremental antisemitism (banning jews from swimming pools and parks for example) but to say that "the politicians CREATED the us vs. them atmosphere" is objectively false.

They may have fostered it, but they did not create it.

The Dems have been running on "fucky whitey!" for the past decade, you want to talk about "us vs them?" it wasn't the right wing that wanted that.

because with out him there you can clearly see the empty bunkers in the back..making it appear less crowded and notice only he and one other look "really skinny" . That's just to make you think that everyone else was that

nothing to do with an influx of jews from the east then.
They didn't start off all from germany

>the jews because the jews were blamed for everything BEFORE THE WAR
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Jews by definition divide themselves from all others

Judaism is racism. It cannot exist any other way.

How come there are no pictures of the Jewish Gulags?

the jews allowed jews from the east because there jews, the nationlists had something else to say about that.

>There has been antisemitism in Germany since the Jews existed there

As if Jews just popped up out of German soil. Fucking invaders

Well the debates are tomorrow and Hillary needs all the help she can get at this point.

wtf I love Trump now

I thought it started with the ww1 plot to get america on the war, with the Balfour document, and in 1918, a bunch of communist jews trying to create a revolution on german soil.

This picture is a well known "photoshop"

Why would the Jews go and lie about something so serious?

Deplorables
Irredeamable

how about you come out with the truth behind the holocaust and your globlist agenda first.
I smell a nomad

haven't you ever seen Milton Friedman's "The Pencil"? It all starts with a Westphalian brick-maker

It started with jewish lies and betrayal so take your filthy kike lies elsewhere

I am gonna keep going because fuck the left.

"Hate speech" had nothing to do with it. People have been badmouthing the jews for thousands of years. And realistically, people will badmouth the jews for thousands of years to come.

It didn't start with nonaggression, the jews in other countries have had uneasy relationships for centuries in some cases without major issues, the problem is when it turns to action. Kristalnact was not shocking because of some LA riots tier damage. Riots have happened in the past and knowing the googles, it will happen again. The problem is that it went from words to action.

And for the record people did care, but those who did care were branded as traitors to the German people. It wasn't words, it was actions.

Obviously hate speech is bad. But its not the path to hell. Jews can take your petty holocaust denialism as long as you leave us the fuck alone in real life.

As long as we kill all the skypes, i dont see a problem

fpbp

The extent to which progressive activists expect us to not notice what our opposition is doing to us is staggering.

what about todays problems, dcan we kill all muslims aswell?

It started with a Jewish plot to control post WWI-Germany and turn it Communist

>It started with politicians dividing the people with 'us vs them'
alt-right, white supremacists, racists, sexists, deplorables, irredeemable, nazis, crazy conspiracists

Yeah I get it. Hilldog hates white people and will use nigs and spics to replace us. I'm voting in my ethnic interest via Trump.

>The politicians only blamed the jews because the jews were blamed for everything BEFORE THE WAR.
That's because the jews were RESPONSIBLE for everything. Check out the """German""" revolution of 1918-19, 8 of the 9 leaders were kikes. Hmm, I wonder why they were seen to be a subversive threat by the German populace.

>a liberal thinks that I don't understand Hitler

it didn't end with gas chambers either, friendo

>has the gall to call others out on their 'us vs them' mentality
These fucking idiots don't even understand the implications of their own bullshit. Not only are they falling for the very thing they're accusing others of, BUT they fail to realize that to dismiss us v them mentality is to dismiss right v wrong, good v bad and all others. Their very being operates on this so much so they can't even comprehend a world where it's void of it let alone have the courage to live a life like that. The only one who could even say this is some sort of Zen Buddhist monk and they wouldn't even being making this stupid argument.

>Jews can take your petty holocaust denialism as long as you leave us the fuck alone in real life.
How about you leave the US and Europe and stop sucking it dry for money and lobying in its government?

All Jews, including you, will hang on the day of the rope.

Sticks and stones.

If the Skypes are out, Their Nation-Wreckers will go out too.

With no Leftists to defend them, or biased media to hide them, or Bought Politicians to bring them in, They are fucking done

Pre-heat it!
OP here is going in the ovens

I don't know if I could fit a whole Jew into my oven even you starved it out first. But that's OK because I have guns and power tools to reconfigure it to be cooked piecemeal.

May break your bones but words can also hurt you.

There are tons of pictures of the Gulags.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words leave emotional scars which take years of therapy to heal

The revolutionaries were actually not that bad. They hated Lenin and the Soviets and supported civil liberties.

Damint, well I've had a slow month mine has room well unless these dumb niggers fuck up in the few hours and hopefully start the race war
that happens and my oven will be working over time it's cool though I can tie a noose
I'm sure we can find the right tree for OP

To be honest it would probably stink up the house to use the oven and then I'd have to clean it. I'm pretty ok at outdoor fires, though, so I figure we'll do it pyre style.

It started with the Jews fucking everything up.

>the foreign communists that wanted to kill natives and their values weren't that bad

But canadians are literally french who invaded the frozen land of some eskimos

it didnt end with gas chambers either

If Hitler wanted to starve them to death I don't think it would have taken 5 years of not eating to do it. Kill yourself OP. You are a faggot.

>The story of a failed liberal arts student, who blamed all his shortcomings on a class he believe was more privileged then him.

Democrats are the ones that are dividing people with blm and political correctness, they are creating thought policing. Hitler would be proud of their tactics but not the goal.

The only one i hear spouting divisive hate speech is Hillary

Sauce?

Yeahhh... No.

is this funny because the guy is actually jewish or what?

So what you are saying is Obama wants to gas the whites.

Good to know.

dividing people? like calling half the country deplorable?

>thefreethoughtproject.com

>It started with politicians dividing the people
No I'm pretty sure it started with Jewish marxists trying to overthrow the government in 1918.

This. It started with a lying media and greedy bankers. Problems even libertarians complain about today. I'll let you guess (((who))) those people were both then and now.

It didn't end with gas chambers either.
There's no proof that gas chambers were ever used to kill anyone, just to delouse clothing.

Also, given that Auschwitz only had 4 crematory ovens, it is mathematically impossible that they cremated as many bodies as is claimed during the course of the war.

who are Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, et cetera?

>us vs them

Like white vs POC or men vs women or hetereo vs whatever freakish sexual deviancy you made up this month?

From what I've read Zyclon B was poisonous as shit so did they use something else? How would they use it to delouse clothing even if you just tossed the clothing into the chambers if Zyclon B was so dangerous even for a while after being used?

Why do you think we support him faggot?

it actually started with a fucking authoritarian dictator who solely ruled the country for about ten years tho?

Zyklon B was created sold specifically to delouse clothing. That was always its intended purpose.

Thanks lover

>implying "us-vs-them mentality" is not what liberals are doing everytime they further divide the nation with their autistic "demigod" "bi gender" "cisultrahighmechakin" personas and constant push for segregation under the guise of "black empowerment" and "faggot pride"

this

There were death camps man, maybe the numbers of victims were exaggerated. And maybe some camps were "worse" than others, but you look very foolish trying to defend the nazis. You are trying to explain away a very obvious truth. I suggest you do more research on the subject.

Actually it started when the people gave up their guns which gave Hitler full control over Germany.

So someone photoshopped the image in the past 20 years? What does that prove? That there were no death camps??? Some 16 year old with photo shop does not equal a giant conspiracy.

Actually it started with Skypes fucking everyone over and making everyone hate them

No, prove your point. I'll listen but in my corner I see no defense you can rally. But go ahead and try.

>it started with 'Us vs Them'

Hm. I do recall something along those lines happening recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzTSXFPTWc

I've shitposted heaps of times. But I think my IP changes when I post from my phone?

My point is simple: there were infact Nazi death-camps. That is all. There are some facts that were exaggerated, but there are litterally thousands and thousands of individual testimonies describing the murders. Are you saying there were no Nazi death camps?

White guilt started with it, so it's bad.
Killing of innocent people instead of making them leave the country is bad as well.

It's as though you're unaware of your own hypocrisy OP.

Kek

jews have no morals towards non jews and use this mentally to gain influence, power and wealth through usury.

Here, you can lend someone 20 bucks and you will feel guilty asking for them to pay you back.

I've worked 10 years for a multi millionaire jew who owns malls and high rises. I've seen him take small businesses to court for a handful of dollars because he enjoys the power trip.

He will literally spend 100$ to make 1 cent as long as he takes that cent from you.

These people are hated for very good reasons.

implying in neoliberal economy people care about others at all

no greentext

>implying jews didn't do anything to deserve it.

The only reason why non-whites hate whites is because you jews shift the blame on us for YOUR ACTIONS.

Whites are only hated now because jews pretend to be white.

Clinton is the one doing all the divisions...
Her campaign is all about class, race and gender baiting...
Trump may be "attacking" foreign nationals and radical Jihadists, but he cares about ALL AMERICANS.
Borders exist. Countries exist. Different cultures exist. "Us" and "them" already exist... National differentiation is a natural development "in the course of human events."
Not all cultures share the same values, ways of life, laws and traditions, ideals, economic systems, system of government, and level of technological development.
The globalist agenda, of open borders, multiculturalism, and global integration, threatens our independence and our way of life, and exposes us to competition from cheaper labor markets, and friction with incompatible ideologies and systems...
Confronting those realities is neither intolerance nor hate. It's not about us vs. them. It's about live and let live.
We don't have to decide together where we are all going. We need to be free to go our own way.
That is the American spirit. That is what Trump is all about.

Didn't it start with jews not buying war bonds to back the german war effort but instead buying gold?

Then after the war inflation happened and jews used their gold to buy up german real-estate, businesses on the cheap.

Resulting in a 'knife in the back' feeling among the german population resulting into a purge. (after Madagascar reallocation was deemed infeasible and no neighboring countries wanted to have them)

Or is my view of history incorrect?

Yup. otherwise they'd just be dead. Instead you have testimony about camps and years of internment.

I can't see any Jews running around blowing shit up and shooting people in malls in the name of judaism.

Ironic you used the picture that dude lied about.

No they just get Muslims to do it for them so that they can dodge the blame

All I think of when I see this is "Only whites can be racist."

You picked the wrong fucking Current Year to tell me that division is a bad thing.

Well open your eyes Muhammed, they train terrorists and conduct false flags by acting as Isis. The mossad's motto is war by deception.

this