ITT: Tweet like Trump to insult the country above you

Starting the OP post with India because they're easy to bully

>Smelly Pajeet wants to be superpower, eats massive meal of curry, doesnt feel good and goes to the designated street - POO. Many such cases!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>T. Mart Sharter

Dopey Pajeet can't use humor in a flag-insult thread. Starts by posting a meme - shits up the thread just like his street. Pathetic!

Hillary tried to burn America and Trump didn't take it. The Benghazi queen got spanked.

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Pretty good

kek, nice pasta

Also,
>censors "shit"
>does not censor "dick"

America is full of fat and stupid people. Sad!

>mfw feelsbadman.jpg frog went to being Pepe the racist trump white supremist frog.

American once again proving they can't stay on topic. Sad!

America is not great right now, but we can make it better. MAGA!

Look who's here. The big overprotective daddy, who makes mess everywhere. Can't even sort his own mess. Disgusting!

>tfw I got skipped over. Sad!

Look here! Must be awful living in a country whose 1/4 of Citizens are Deplorable! Sad!

Yet another terrorist attack in what was once the safest place on Earth. It's time to get smart!

Trudeau gets into office by promising weed, sells leaf gold and imports towelheads instead! Pathetic!

Don't let your daughters go to this country. It's competing with Thailand for #1 destination for pedophiles.

Zika on the prowl. Watch out!

we have come a long, long way

America can't even keep their twin towers standing!

Excuse me. Excuse me. Who the hell does this guy think he is?

Dopey amerishart denying that 7/11 was an inside job.

I'm big with Germans. I have all the best Germans. In fact, my great grandfather was German, back when Germany was a real country. Now Germany is full of Muslims, which I will ban. I bet this poster is a terrorist Muslim too! Get smart people!

The newly formed nation of New Syria criticized Americans despite letting thousands of tower head who kills and rape their woman, painting a color worst than India. I miss hitler.

Irrelevant Malaysia had better watch their mouths. We rebuilt after 9/11, but they've always been broken!

I'm truly sorry to hear, that your leaders chose a dopey leaf as your flag and now are replacing "sons" in your hymn with something neutral. I initially posted to congratulate you - little did I or you realize how embarrassing it would turn out for you.

If you ever decide on a new flag, please reply, I will be happy to lend a helping hand.

t. aryan german

the nation who started world war 2 times is now ruining Europe once again, spoon feeding hyena tower head with money and shelter which its government rips from its own people. Pathetic.

Wacky @Germany, who hardly knows me, makes up things that I never said for his boring shitpost. A neurotic dope!

After WW2 Canada had some of the largest airforce and navy in the world, now they've elected le weedman. SAD!

Kill yourself Nazi faggot frog

Crazy @Canada thinks it can sustain a good economy by selling all its gold reserves away. Who makes these stupid decisions? Bad leadership!

At least there's nothing out to fucking kill me, including dumbass price hikes.

master shitposter did it again? while surrounded by dangerous insect and animals. man, I WOULD BURN THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

CTR shill tries to shut down the thread, but fail because his comment is neither funny nor threatening. One shekels has been added to your account.

but we still are?

I am grateful that @Canada has admitted that Australia is a better shitposter. We can now put this behind us and #MakeTheAnglosphereGreatAgain

@Crazycanadians

Watch out! Can't gas them, or they'll WIN!

top kek

Lyin' Ted, Justin Trudeu, Seth Rogen and many more. Can't the giant (and dopey!) Canada do better?
Leafs!

sigh...we cannot. You guys are fat.

@CrazyCanadians
A
fucking
leaf

@Canada wasting a massive get on a r9k-tier post.Get 'em out of here!

Watch out lightweight Canada! Our 2nd amendment folks might have something to say!
#MAGA

isn't dick a name in america?

Living with your mom until you're 40 but building homes for random third worlders that invade. Low energy. Very sad.

I would like to personally congratulate @Australia for best shitposts. Careful with the haters!

Chinese laborer goes to Cred Forums, makes many terrible posts, he's affecting the other posters - AUTISM. Ignore the leafs!

The USA is only 60% white. Believe me! They're also cucked by Jews. Sad!

If Hippie @Holland wants to improve their country, perhaps they should start a MOVEMENT instead of smoking in clubs. Strong leadership needed!

It's funny when a third world country thinks they have bants. Sure, we need to MAGA, but we are already worlds ahead of @Australia in terms of bants

bump

He can't even pay his bills, he's had a lot of trouble. Sad!

Poor @Greece thought he could use meme magic to pay off his denbts, but fell short once again. Sad!

Shady @Singapore once again proving their banter is weak. They should give up, they are disgracing themselves.

RARE