Caught my american GF lying about past sexual partners

caught my american GF lying about past sexual partners.

AMA and also hold me

Caught her how?

not your personal blog you fucking cuck
>>>/noonecares/

wow a leaf cool

>GF, not EXgf
string yourself up from a tree cuck

egased

ex gf now

feels indifferent/ bad

Lying how?

Like she said she slept with 3 guys when really she slept with 13 or something?

Also, this belongs on r9k ya faggot.

was one a nigger OP

No niggers.

We had dated prior, took a 3 month break. she in that time took 6 dicks, told me that it was one drunken hook up. I found out through a friend and confirmed it on her phone.

gas now

what was her response when caught?

I bet these digits it was complete deflection

Damn. She is a whore and you are a cuck.

None of this is politics.

Don't listen to the trolls, plenty of loyal woman out there. Fuck that cunt, the only thing most woman have to show for themselves is the slit between their legs.

Also, just soldier up about the whole ordeal. You should focus on bettering yourself in all aspects of life, the right one will come along and take notice of your efforts. Remember, there are a lot of social leeches in the world and it is better to use them and be rid of them then to be used by them all together for some emotional bullshit. Get with your friends, go have a drink with them, shoot some guns, blow some steam off and be rid of the whole shit show. God speed OP

Taking a 3 month break was a huge mistake.

What'd you think? That she was going to be "pure" for you? Fucking beta faggots like you don't deserve to reproduce.

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Been through that. Fuck it. Dump her. No matter what she tells you, she'll always be a thirsty ass, ticking time bomb, whore. Get this shit over with now, so you won't ruin three months of your life trying to get over her like I did.

Thank you for the words user

I have a job interview at a nicer restaurant so hopefully that will pan out and distract me.

I was too trustful, Im not going to mope about it.

You dodged a bullet. It's not like staying with you would've permanently removed her slutty personality. Better now than when you're married.

>Took a break

confirmed beta cuck, go to r9k where you belong

>We had dated prior, took a 3 month break. she in that time took 6 dicks, told me that it was one drunken hook up. I found out through a friend and confirmed it on her phone.

>took a 3 month break
>took a 3 month break
>she in that time took 6 dicks

Yep, dumping was the right call.

I know the feels, coming across something of that nature. Gets you all shook up with rage. As long as you know where you are going in life, you will never get lost. Woman distract us from our potential, especially needy American girls. Don't allow someone to change you and take your trust for granted. In the old days you used to be able to beat your wife, but now we just need to move on without resorting to our nature. Don't allow this to slow you down or impede your happiness, go have fun and don;t let this stop you from meeting a nice woman if it arises. Also, from my personal experiences, woman are easy to get revenge on. All you need to do is be happy without her and show that you are better off without her skank ass, She will eventually snoop on your facebook. You won't see her reaction, but trust me it will crush her....also if she ever tries to come back into your life, you have too choices (crush her or take her back) I personally have found myself laughing at one girl who propositioned me to get back with her. It was in front of all my friends. God it felt good. Don't be cuck, you are better and stronger then you give yourself credit for....also good luck at the interview op.

>took a 3 month break
For what reason? Was it her idea, user?

Thank you for the personal response

>taking a break
is bitch speak for
>I'm already cheating on you with at least 3 other guys

No. It was my idea. I wanted some time alone, she had become too clingy. I should have known better lol

Ah. Good thing you got out. The clingy ones are the ones who run away with all your money.

>ever assuming a woman is truthful about her sexual history

women are masters at sugar coating their entire existence and seeming acceptable enough to be with people

not always
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependent_personality_disorder

Me and my last ex took a 2 week break. In those two fucking weeks she got knocked up by the guy she dated before me. Needless to say, she's a single mother now.

Sluts, man. Best of luck finding a better woman. You seem to have two options. 1. Use her for sex and then break up with her. 2. Break up with her right away.

Basically, take everything (((Hollywood))) taught you about how men and women behave in relationships, and reverse it.

holy fuck user

i bet you were scared shitless when she first said she was pregnant

i busted a nut in mine about 48 hours ago but i believe its fine (ive done this for years and she is on pill)

For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to pic related]
This you can trust.

>We had dated prior, took a 3 month break. she in that time took 6 dicks

6 different dicks in 3 months

kek

her vagina is a petri dish of male penis bacteria, good thing you stayed out OP . Also, very good you didn't eat her out

Did she try to get back together with you?
This is an amazing image.

He's right you know?

saved

kys

Taking a break = the relationship is over.

Move on. Many guys have done this, so can you.

This thread is on the wrong fucking board but break up with her and take the time to find another and have lots of white children

I was highly suspicious, she knows how I am so I told her to prepare for us to have a DNA test. She confessed pretty quickly so I broke it off then and there. I had been fucking her for 2 years raw, and never once got her pregnant.

He didn't.

If it gives you a laugh OP. My ex-gf used to French kiss me after sucking off a dude at the park... And that's the only thing I know for sure.
Women are terrible, terrible people.

I guess that makes you less of a cuck as she wasn't looking for casual sex while in relatiionship with you. IMO you dogded a bullet there, be well.

hahahah grow up fag

The best thing to do is patch it up and plod along for a few years.
When you finally do break up, she will fuck almost everyone you know.

First girlfriend lasted 5 years. She broke up with me 4 months ago. I dunno how to handle. I wish it was a break. :(

6 dicks in 3 months? Jesus Christ, how many did she fuck in total?

ReadThe fucked up part was she didn't say shit about anything whether it was mine until I asked about it. If I had never asked or been suspicious, she would have had me support that other dead beat faggot's kid.

I wrote it to make high IQ coalburner sluts cry.

Isn't that called a Belgian kiss?

>doublestandard.jpg

since when did Cred Forums turn into /relationship/

get this fag shit outta here

I think cow print is sexy as fuck guys. I would date a single mom just to milk her like a moo moo and suck them tits dry.

>My ex-gf used to French kiss me after sucking off a dude at the park...

Nobody deserves this.

give us some greentext faggot. What happened? Did you dump her yet? How did you discover this shit?

fucking kek

That is awful

in the moment you think they are kind,caring creatures

later on it appears they are sub-humans

Amazing. What was her reaction.
That's what, a dozen women? If that.

>None of this is politics.

I don't understand how you could be so mistaken.

True.

>he trusted a woman
You got what you deserved

>What was her reaction

This is one of the things that had me furious. She cried and bawled her eyes out telling me it was a mistake and she never meant for it to go so far.

Yea... Found out using a keylogger..
She was also seeing 3 different guys at the same time.

From the keylogger I also learned that she wanted to trade up because I didn't make enough money.

From the keylogger I also learned her girlfriends where rallying her on.

>She was a virgin when we met...

Me too bro.

Pretend to be cool with it until you've fucked her cousin, best friend, and other women close to her.

Then say you didn't tell her because you love her and didn't want to hurt her.

But save the texts in case she cries rape.

>She was a virgin when we met
user...

Holy fuck. The last time a Belgian was cucked that hard Julius Caesar and the 10th legion raping their way through Nervii territory

Focus on science op
Gfs are there for sexual relief in between studies.
If you can have a hole to fuck everytime you get confused or frustrated you win. If hole gets compromised find a new hole.

not gonna greentext but I did dump her

pretty much just found out from a friend at a party then checked her phone while she was passed out. I drover her home , woker her up, and we banged one last time.

it was pretty bad desu, and she took the breakup from earlier today really badly lol

The pain will never go away user; you'll just forget it is there after a few years.
Good luck.

>at least we have the debates to look forward to, r-right?

Why would you screen cap this?

Some guy is getting fucked over by a slut. That isn't politics.

Just find a girl with two good parents. Easy.

>plenty of loyal woman out there
No there really isn't.
If she said 6 i'd assume she actually took double that.

Hold on, bro. Artificial wombs soon.

Hymen confirmed. Don't worry about it. She used to be a shy little dork.. S-she used to be such a nice girl before she got confident.

Lazy bastard. Why are you bothering to tell us the story if you won't at least give us a vague image of how the breakup went

Don't feel bad. Just move on. As long as you don't have an std, you're good.

You may as well post her nudes

I don't know why but I always love hearing about when they react like this despite the fact that (as far as I know) I've never had a girlfriend cheat on me.

I don't understand it. They know it's wrong but they do it anyways, and hide it from the men until they can't. At which point they play the guilt-feel-sorry-for-me-card, which only works with beta cucks.

I wonder what the underlying cause for this is. It was never so prevalent for white women until feminism, but how are the two interlinked? Women still know it's bad, but they do it anyways.

Did you call her out on all of this when you broke up? How would anyone not explode over this.

This user speaks the truth. Best to be rid of her now & suffer through the breakup. If you marry have children and find out later you are totally FUCKED then!!

Doesn't Belgium have like a 50% muslim population? You should've converted on the spot (call friend and say that one sentence in arabic) and then shariah'd her ass.

>he has a non-virgin gf

Sucks man, especially since she got blacked.

You'll get over her. Go play Mount and Blade or something and stop thinking about her/ posting about her.

She's probably already taking more black dick and has forgotten about you. Let her go ;_;

Don't listen to the other fag.

The pain does go away, took almost a full year for me. Now I'm fine but the important thing is that you learn from what you have experienced.

Committing to a woman now a days is a meme. Happiness has to come from within, not from another person.

>Call her out
She denies it to this very day. ALL OF IT.
She'll go into her grave denying it.
I could show her screenshots of her computer and she'd deny it.

She had the most ghastly smile when I confronted her tho... I.. I... Urgh.

Dunno man, something just broke in me when I saw the blatant lying and I just walked away.

>>underlying cause

tis daddy issues mein nigger

Holy fuck. I've had my fair share of crazy cunts, but that's just pure evil.

>calling her out
That's what you usually want to do, but there's a better way to end such situation. Get all your angst out in private and break up with her casually and when she pushes you to reveal your reasons just tell her it's because of her small/saggy tits or whatever she's insecure about.

Underrated post
I have given it a lot of thought over the years; and this is exactly what I'd do.
Or just not brake it off at all and just ignore her our completely.

This is incredibly good but I don't think I'd be able to do it.

I am a bigger fan of explosive anger myself.
What an evil fucking cunt.

>3 month break. she in that time took 6 dicks

LOL, she was having one night stands like crazy

Anal, then dump

I feel it wont. Everything reminds me of her. It doesn't help that my profession is a truck driver where I drive for hours on an open road only thinking about her.

10/10 surprised my responses tonite

Going to bed

adios space chinkboy XD

Your girl is a whore. Fuck her up the ass and make sure you record it. Dump her, then spread it on the internet.

kys OP, sage this fucking garbage into the ground

To top it off. She was my first girlfriend. I gave her everything I ever had. I was commited to her, never did anything untrustworthy. Completely loyalty. Bought her tiffanys every year. 2nd year I got her a promise ring.

A month before we broke up she took it off. I never thought I'd be so broken up about a ring being taken off and seeing the skin where there's no tan.

I was and still am I broken person inside. I can never give the same love to another woman as I did to her. I just can't trust any other woman.

It'll get better user; believe me.
It's been 7 years since my first love dumped me.
Not a day has gone by that I didn't think of her.
But it doesn't hurt anymore when I think of her in passing; but if I linger on it for a second it'll bring out the hurt.

It'll get better.

Also: Replacing-love is a strong thing. Just think of all the better girls that are out there!

go get tested for stuff. your probably got the herp and maybe aids. then kick her to the curb

in life some times you have to cut all ties

>Bought her tiffanys every year. 2nd year I got her a promise ring.

You should never spoil your cunt.