I died for your sins and you worship a cartoon frog?!

>I died for your sins and you worship a cartoon frog?!

What do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PUNTz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat frogs for rest of my life

But i've been worshipping you this time!

>I died for your shekels and you worship a cartoon frog?!

make a thread on pol

Jesus basically said not enough people were willing to kill for enlightenment and truth, freedom, so he left and was delivered back up to his higher self

Fuck you, kike.

sorry jesus

I don't see Jesus giving me dubs.

kys mr. jew-on-a-stick

kike on a stick

case in point.

Never asked you to, pal.

Come at me bro
Kek has had more of a presence in the last year than you've had in the last 2000

is it bad to believe kek exists if im Catholic? the 1st commandment says "have no gods before Me" but i dont worship kek, i just think he might actually be real and have an effect on this planet/dimension

Pepe is the second coming though, so aren't they the same thing?

Pleb. Jesus gives life

Kek is the only God that ever proved his existence

no worries. kek is on my side

muh confirmation bias

He did. For your sins

My digits confirm Kek for the one true lord.

((((((((((Kek))))))))))

nigger

Leave and never come back. Pray for these people

Should have got me that bike I wanted for Christmas

please get out skyperino

It was a symbolic death since you are only a physical extension of an unimaginable entity. It was essentially a way to get across to the common people of the time that the Christian God was a benevolent one, by relating it to personal emotions of familial relationships.

You have done nothing for me. While I don't know if this Kek thing is real or not, since we've started saying it's name, and making predictions, they've come true. People have been swearing by your name, and making promises in your name, and asking for strength in your name for 2000 years, and never once have I seen it work.

I have more reason to believe Kek exists, and actually gives a shit about us than I do you.

check em

wtf I love Jesus now.

Jesus and all his cuck friends were literal Jews

Praise my dick

> One time in thousands of years of their race a Jew actually comes along who speaks out against the hypocrisy and trickery of the Jewish pharisees
> They kill him

Really strokes your prefrontal lobe

>You died for my sins

You did a shit job. Cartoon frogs at least have dank memes.

i was born 27 years ago, jesus died at least 2000 years ago, how did he die for my sins?

Well, Pepe fell to the normies and he came back

Lol

He doesn't know what a Judean is. Surprise surprise. You also don't know what "live under the nations until He returns" with your fake goat fucking asses means. Or what it means to listen to prophesy without murdering God Incarnate? Muh Kabbalah. Eve sinned on a tree. God came through Christ to preach to the REAL chosen ones. Not you who disobey. To shed the essence. Blood. NOT WATER LIKE YOU SAY. On a tree. For your sins. Christianity is not the tree grafted to anything to do with you. You are the tare

You are a sand nigger jew, I dont warship those.

RIBBIT.

If Jesus died then why is he still alive and also how can he be God?

How does dying for 3 days take away sins?

Aaaand fuck you and this is my last post ever

> he thinks time is linear
Jesus knew you before you existed

underrated

Kek is the one true god, reject the worship of false gods and come back!

Okay, let me put this bluntly. You're fucking retarded, and the new testament is a Jewish heresy.

well I got butchered by kikes anyway so lets call it even

Where does it say that in the bible?

It's simple. He came back as a cartoon frog.

>imblying thats what jesus looked like
>imbllying your not worshipping a mideast sand monkey
lmaoing@yourlife

You can never leave here, leaf user

nothing new under the sun

I've never seen any miracle or proof of Christianity, but I've found a frog in my garden yesterday

Find it yourself. Im not your search engine

What have you done for me lately though?

Best not let your death go to waste, so I should sin or you died for nothing?

Jesus takes many forms

>Destroy the holiest site in Yahwehism to prove a prophet long after the time of prophets had ended while this prophet even by new testament accounts doesn't meet standards
>Even though Jesus doesn't actually fucking exist on any Roman records

Seriously, I don't understand you cucks and your fascination with Christianity. Go make your own god and stop falling for Jewish tricks.

Prove it.

Seriously. I want to believe...

Fuck off skype.

give me the magic digits, christ.

trump will win

I think I speak for everyone on Earth when I say this, it's obvious, but I guess I'll repeat it.
I don't feel responsible for atrocities committed by my ancestors, slavery, genocide of the native Americans, and so on. So I don't blame modern Jews for killing Jesus. You cannot do one without the other. Also, it was all ages ago and trying to associate one's self with it is silly. Modern Jews are bros, and I say that as a Christian, I say that because we have common goals and common enemies. So it is. So it shall be. Shalom, brother.

that is a false pepe. remember the song:

>HE'S VERY GREEN AND HE HAS NO TAIL

you cant fool me

If there was a trial of Jesus, it would stand it would be recorded. Romans kept meticulous records of government affairs.

Besides that, all of the old testament was written after the exile. You're essentially just worshipping bullshit made by Jews who were compiling their own works and had a split in their faith.

The only reason Christianity is not seen as Judaism is simply because it takes converts, and Christians declared themselves non-Jews.

>muh greatest ally, t. americlap

Cred Forums, I'm sorry I started this. I mentioned it in passing, and someone seconded it. I think CTR must have written it on the white board.

Kek is my lord, but God is the only true god

meh, it's not your fault. they would have just Correctedâ„¢ something else.

Is the old testament relative?

can someone red pill me on the crusader cross/jerusalem cross

>Is the old testament relative?
pic related
Um. Relative, or relevant?

>can someone red pill me on the crusader cross/jerusalem cross
Good question. I will say it symbolizes the Crusades.

Is the old testament relative? Does the old testament have a relationship with the new testament?

Why make the claim if you can't back it up with scripture?

I think the old testament was before the ten commandments and jesus's crucifixion

>one is a dead kike zealot who's life story is akin to Heracles in its embellishing and ridiculousness
>the other is a omniscient god that lives in our minds and grants us dank meme magic

c'mon breh

Go away Jesus masochism isn't a religious belief is a mental condition.

Holy shit you actually believe it ?

>Being Catholic
>Practicing idolatry

Well, at least you're in the right denomination.

American education ladies and gentleman.

Seriously, though, seriously... Moses brought the 10 Commandments in the Old Testament and that Testament is the only Testament Judaism, Islam and Christianity all agree upon.

Actually I don't worship anything. *tips fedora*

I still believe and worship you, but it's getting harder every day. From liberals destroying society mentally to blacks destroying society physically nothing is going right any more. I don't really have a good life either, but have always been thankful for at least having a average place in society. Slowly those days are coming to an end, no one trusts anyone anymore, and socially everyone just looks at their phone or becomes brainwashed by the newest show on tv.

It is the end of days and through a series of events it looks like Kek is more real than anything else.

Read Hugh Ross and The Bible.

>You guys weren't just shitposting all this time, and actually believe this.
I mean Kek is bullshit and doesn't exist but I don't see how thinking Kek exists is anti catholic.

FUCK YOUR GOD PRAISE KEK LORD OF DIGITS

You never answered a prayer, kek did.

Yes, and that's inherently a problem in Christianity. According to the old testament the first five books of the bible were given in Moses wandering.

With the elucidation of practical laws from these writings, no one has the authority to repeal or undue a law as these laws are directly from god. So, what you have is that the old testament effectively declares the new testament Hersey.

Of course, the Christian work around is that the new testament fulfills the obligations of the old testament. Which is also heresy.

So, yeah. Christianity is easily the most spotty and inconsistent of the Jew offshoots. Except Mormonism if you consider them non-Christian.

I like saviors who don't get caught.

This.

Fuck off Amun. You can never trick me again since I learned your real name.

It's a free country, and a free will, I can do as I please. Also I never asked you to die for my sins nor do I believe in the concept of sin or the afterlife to begin with so unless you're willing to fight me irl, fuck off.

>With the elucidation of practical laws from these writings, no one has the authority to repeal or undue a law as these laws are directly from god. So, what you have is that the old testament effectively declares the new testament Hersey.
What the fuck. No. These were the laws created by God as rule for the judeans to form a symbolic view of overt purity as God's chosen people (chosen means to have the messiah be in the line). People don't go to Heaven or Hell they all just go to Sheol in the pre messiah sense. When Jesus came his word of salvation could be spread and the job of the Judeans as the chosen people were lost and the law of overt purity were no longer needed.

#GOTTEM

Ignore that abhorrent grammar.

Yes, the new testament declares the old's laws obsolete. The old testament also declares that you cannot make these laws obsolete.

Deuteronomy 4:2

It's fucking stupid and contradictory.

Can Jesus physically manifest himself?

No, some laws were for the overt purity, but other ideas, the ones that God judged the other groups for, remain. For instance homosexuality is still wrong, but you don't need to worry about the purity of your garment's clothing. This stuff really isn't complicated. Do you really think such an obvious and large contradiction would exist in a false religion that grew so large.

no he died for originial sin

these stupid jesus pics always crack me up

Do you really think people would sacrifice their kids for fucking millennia to appease their harvest god?

Let me really cut this down to the chase, in the old testament, you're only bound by 7 laws as a non-Jew. This doesn't get complicated for non-Jews until Christianity as they have adopted worship of El/Adonai/YHWH whatever.

You are not bound by any of the old testament in modern Christian thought as Paul declared it obsolete through Jesus... which is heresy.

In Catholic thought, you homosexuality isn't wrong because of the laws of Noah, which you would logically be bound to if you were a righteous non-Jew. Nor is it wrong because of laws held in Leviticus. It's wrong because it violates natural moral law.

Natural moral law is roughly the Catholic church's get out of jail free card for moral authority. Tons of things have been considered immoral and moral depending on time frame.

And for the first part again, yes. This is an ongoing argument. Literally, Christian philosophers have argued this since the fucking council of Trent on how to the old testament should be perceived in relationship with the new.

To put it really fucking straightforward, there is no answer. You either have to discard the teachings of Christ for being heresy as they modify old testament law, or discard the old testament which would destroy the logical basis for Jesus even existing.

pure ideology

Noahide laws are not in the old testament, talmud kike.

>You either have to discard the teachings of Christ for being heresy as they modify old testament law, or discard the old testament which would destroy the logical basis for Jesus even existing.
You clearly have not even read the new testament.

>Catholic
>idolatrous

Yep, checks out.

>Roman records
Tacitus and Josephus, imperial historians

Yes, they are in the old testament. It's literally from genesis.

>YOU MUST BE A JEW

Want to see my foreskin?

Fampai, at least the talmud is fucking consistent and traceable. Christianity is a joke strung together out of common interests.

>You have not read the new testament
I was raised catholic. Most of the new testament is bullshit to the degree that anyone that really hasn't studied Catholic philosophers really knows nothing about the religion.

Josephus was a captured rabbi that turned and helped create the story and spread it to the Jews to help put down the Jewish rebellion.

Naturally, a Christian emperor that founded a Christian Roman city that kept the empire going for a thousand years. Tho buttfrustated atheists don't even read what they don't agree with: there are two early references, one by a Roman senator within a lifetime of the Christ. This was a minor rabbi, written into the history of Rome. The name Pontius Pilate was preserved in the Christian gospels alone until an inscription found in the 1960s. The man was real. Noone who is a serious historian today of any religion or not denies it.

>>OP
1))close the door
2))masturbate,
2.5))ejaculate in your fedora
3))drink bleach.
.>>you have to go back..
--to Cred Forums

>catholic
>on the most unchristian fucking board ever created by our species
3/10 bait

>spread a story
You are ignorant. He was a full time historian and personal friend to an emperor. He only mentioned Jesus basically since he was very prolific on many subjects but anyone who thinks he was telling a lie is a fool

A happy medium seems to be writing Bible verses on the back cartoon frog pictures and smiting your enemies with them.

no.

>Kek is bullshit
I swear to Kek if you utter one more word of heresy you will die in your sleep

>neither lived in the first half of the first century

>unchristian fucking board
You dont know much about white nationalism, many are strongly Christian.

Catholic kek kid: yeah, I agree. Collective unconsciousness and psionics/supernatural I think is a real and powerful thing. But you already have your orders so stick with them. Kek praisers are usually joking.
Thats all

You're not so good at trolling.
New Testament completes the prophecies and the laws from the Old T.
In the whole Bible it's about Jesus Christ.Starting with Genesis.
Without NT, Old T makes NO SENSE.It would be just a book which follows the history of some dusty middle eastern people.

Josephus was a racist piece of shit-->like any 30%-40% from the jews today.
He was expecting special Mesiah who can save the jews from romans.His idea of "salvation" was about military revolution.He was a dipshit.

KeK exists as a zeitgeist.

>Soviet Union falls without a nuclear Armageddon
>Allies win WWII
>Ottoman jihad stopped at the gates of Vienna
>Muslims and Jews driven from Spain
>list goes on
>worships little green amphibian for the tendies

I wont cross you again.

>Jesus
>Weak starving G-d's chosen
>Son of (((Yahweh)))
>Not invented to castrate Europeans by (((them))).

PRAISE KEK!

Doubles and Kek is the one true god

Singles and I get on my knees before a crucifix and say a rosary right now.

The odds are in your favour, Jesus. Here I am, send me.

KNIGHTS OF EUROPA
discord.gg/PUNTz

Isn't Pepe your father (Joseph) you cuck??

>Catholic
>Concerned they might be practicing idolatry

I think hell just froze over.

Kek's meme/chaos magic proves that christianity is fake though. Christianity only believes in the existence of one single god, therefore another different god existing disproves it. Sorry to burst your bubble christcucks but really there's no better time to drop your jew-created religion than now.

>White nationalism
>Christian

Pick one. You can't be both, no joke. No amount of rationalization will change that.

by the looks of numbers kek has abandoned you too

remember they said that his blood would be on them and their children forever. words have power

Don't now why I read it with Deathwings voice "DARE YOU TRESPASS INTO MY DOMAIN?!?"

Good riddance, heretic.

>Dies for bunch of peasants

Why was Jeebuz such a fucking cuck?

>christcucks

Would you drive a Toyota? Of course not. You'd drive a Ford, or a Dodge, or a BMW.

Would you eat a kosher mushroom salad? Of course not! You subsist on a strict diet of bacon cheeseburgers.

Would you fuck a busty, thin-waisted thirsty Jewish witch who literally breaks down crying as she begs for a taste of your cock and instantly cums when you grab her by the throat? OF COURSE NOT! You wouldn't grab her by the throat in the first place, because you'd never touch her at all! That shit's contagious.

So why, when it comes to the mind, the part of you that is most pure (see "white matter") would you voluntarily surrender the upper hand to an agent of the poisonous left wing, a brood parasite of the industrialized world, a treacherous servant of the forces of darkness, who admits -- openly ADMITS -- to debasing his own arcane arts to manufacture the anti-capitalist propaganda they refer to in levity as """"""video games""""""?????

Actually, it's even worse than that, Jesus.

I worship Shrek.

It does not take away sins , it took away the law , and now when you pray to jesus your sins are forgiven , otherwise you had to slaughter a lamb and burn it up for god .

Because its new. the old law would not go away because people will still be judged under the old law .

and jesus literally says that the old law does not get destroyed until the end , and this is true, because the people who died before jesus are judged by the old law of moses

Pray harder
The Ogdoad is older than the semitic god for about 2000 years

>inb4 the dead are already judged

The Final Judgment

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Sorry Jews we believe in kek nao.

Nice gains there Jesus.

>Can someone explain this part , are those evil kikes going to be saved by god , just because they are chosen

All Israel Shall Be Saved

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

I prayed to you for years and all I got was crippling depression, loneliness and went hungry and broke.

Kek is bringing a smile to my face on the daily.I havn't felt this good in years.

Tell my gf to sick his dick whilst I watch

No fucks given because I'm the biggest Christfag on this board.

>Kek is bringing a smile to my face on the daily.I havn't felt this good in years.

He will also bring that smile on your face when you are burning in the fires with him?

Kek's pond eternal is nice and cool user, don't be silly.

On a side note though, for real, you Christfags look like even bigger spergs when you take this shit seriously and start evangelizing on a Chinese girl cartoon forum.

Stop buying into it, you look like Hillary when she gave her Pepe altright rant.

>you take this shit seriously and start evangelizing on a Chinese girl cartoon forum.
They justify it by thinking they're "saving" sinners on this board because it's full of degenerates kek

If Jesus is part of the holy trinity aka part of Divinity and therefore God himself, how did he suffer as a human? Doesn't that make his martyrdom a mere farce?