Why aren't you guys in WV yet? Only 2.7% of the population speaks another language but English...

Why aren't you guys in WV yet? Only 2.7% of the population speaks another language but English. It's has one of the highest densities of whites in the country at 93.2%. 77% Christian. Our biggest city is the size of a small town. Almost all nature. Hard working jobs like coal mining. It's also legal to conceal carry without a permit. Is this not one of the most red pilled states in the US?

Nb4 cousin fucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8649827/Maori-crime-fact-of-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No jobs

I'm right next door, and it's nice enough here that I don't care to move.

what is even the point in moving to america

Probably not much for a kiwi. NZ is a pretty popular alternative for people in the US trying to escape the crawling globalist menace.

We used to have better laws and general freedom than most countries imo. But that's just not the case anymore, so there really is not point. Honestly, it makes me despair that the cultural atmosphere here has become so poisonous.

Not that New Zhuangland is any better.

motivating a massive white flight in america would be great, if a bunch of other cities just crash into what detroit has become it'll ruin race relations even faster

>trying to escape the crawling globalist menace
why though we are pretty PC here

If you're looking for white collar jobs youre right. Blue collar openings every where.

You're out of the way with a nice country, nice people, easy to get around in for somebody from the US, and you're unlikely to get hit as hard as we will in case of a HAPPENING.

Same reason why people tend to jump ship to certain places in South America where you otherwise wouldn't necessarily think of as being key retirement destinations, or find it convenient to knock around South East Asia in relative obscurity and inexpense.

but we are dying here

But so are we. At least you get to die comfortably.

I can't really tell the difference between America and NZ/Australia. It's pretty much burger land in the Pacific. Different climate and accent.

Beautiful state, but my family has been living in this part of Mississippi since the 1820's. I can't be the one to walk away from that long tradition. My ancestor was shot here by a Union soldier, I work all over the country but I always come home to the ground he fought for, I could never abandon that

We're dying here, too. I think the main thing is that NZ is perceived as still having plenty of room and a relatively compatible place to go hide out in.

>At least you get to die comfortably.
i don't see how nz if comfortable

if we love our country we will take it back

What's so bad about Maori and East Asians?

>NZ is perceived as still having plenty of room
fuck off i hate that i don't want to live in the same population density as england

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8649827/Maori-crime-fact-of-life

Don't blame you mate. If I were running NZ, I'd put a stop to the boats before things change too much too fast.

As for me, I've already decided I'm not running away from the US. I love it here.

Mississippi is pretty good from what I can tell. Never been. Lived in southern Alabama for a few years, anything like that?

Outside of some beautiful parks there's nothing but poverty and sadness.

Also it's stating to get more ghetto and violent in a lot of places. Heroin, meth, and prescription pill overdosing is one of the highest in the country. You mention jobs, but there aren't really any. That's pretty the same for all of Appalachia.

Unless you come from a really shitty place don't go to WV. Seems like most everything in the region is decaying from post-WWII production.

is there like a hospital in west virginia in case something happens to you? if you have a mild stroke do they just bury you in the hill like the revenant?

You need to post more images.

kek

It's pretty to drive through though just to get a little local flavor. It really is beautiful and has the kind of lost white utopia of people who you imagine hate your guts for being from a different family that gives you the comfiest feely feels.

Natural gas is pretty good. Obama killed coal, even though it was on the decline because of surface mining requiring less workers. But places like nitro are fucked. Pretty much any of our chemical towns are like Detroit. Also heroin is fucking awful here. You probably saw the story of the WV couple who passed out at the wheel from a heroin overdose.

Because one day we will reclaim our land and cleanse your shitty state.

t. Virginian

This

I am from eastern KY and I can confirm this shit. There is literally no jobs here other than maybe part time jobs at a restaurant or walmart but even then you might be lucky to get one six months later since everyone is applying for those jobs, since they are the only jobs available.

Its sucks ass here, do not move here if you want a future. I plan on moving out of here someday where they will be actual jobs present.

You're just fucking wrong. I live and work here. Finding work in this place is nearly impossible. Most people I used to work with (mining) lost all their shit and left. Find something better to larp about.

Preeeetty comfy desu.

I could find a decent job pretty fast. My brother just got a 15 hour job working in a barge that can lead to a career in trucking paid CDL and all. Expecting anything like 70k a year obviously not but who needs that much in WV.

Just checked out some random towns on google maps, looks cozy as fuck desu.

Check out some local high schools, too. Nufim fancy, but you can tell that the community orbits around them as it rightly should.

I live one state over. I like to visit for the nature but there's no work for my field of choice and professional development that I've got experience in and enjoy already. It's too small and remote. I'll gladly buy land to vacation on though

Where is that house?

It owns