Serious question Cred Forums

Serious question Cred Forums

I think I already know the answer. Here's a little backstory.

There's a "Peaceful Muslim" woman in my community (Small midwest farm town Illinois) Who goes around to churches talking about Islam to.. ya know.. stop the H8.

She writes a book about her Hijab and how special snowflake it is and the ENTIRE COMMUNITY goes batshit insane virtue signaling about how great it is.

Anyhow, are these people some kind of Islam Marxists?

I've noticed it's getting more frequent she writes stories about how she "gets nervous" ya know because with so many Trump supporters "who knows what could happen to her dear children"

PT.1

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/churchianity-and-feminized-church.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heres a story she posts today...

At target, I was by the pharmacy aisles by myself. I stopped and grabbed my phone to look at something, when I heard a voice coming from my right side with unbelievable amount of humiliating insults. The first thing came to my mind that he might be talking on the phone with someone. I looked up to his direction and saw him just looking directly at me. My heart was beating so fast. I looked around me, nobody was around, no costumers or workers. My heartbeats were even faster. What should I do? Call the police, scream, or call my husband who was in the nearby store? I thought "no, I should first make sure the boys are fine". They were by the Pokémon aisle which is by the cashier and the crowd. I moved to that direction fast, made sure the boys are okay and made sure many people were around me. I was looking for anyone works for the store to ask for help, but I didn't see any. I hold my phone to call the police when I saw him walking in the front of me while looking at me. I called my husband and said "please come now I am so worried someone here is creepy and was insulting me". "I will be there in 3 minutes, call the police!" he said. I was thinking to call the police when I saw the man leaving the store, so I didn't call. Then I saw my husband coming in and asking where is he. I told him that he just left. I was so worry to go out because I thought he might be waiting for us out. I was scared and lost!
This is the first time ever I face these feelings in the U.S. in the past 16 years. All of that happened to me when he is not the president yet. I can't imagine what may happen when he is in power.
God please help us!!

She's profiting by being a subversive, delusional rat.

Yesterday she posted a story about how she was shopping at Walmart and accidentally got into someone eases car that looked just like hers.

She has to make the comment >Who knows what could have happened if someone saw a Muslim in their car.
As if everyone around here is out to get mudslimes (they arent)

Thank you, I think I just needed confirmation.

You ever met her personally?

>Anyhow, are these people some kind of Islam Marxists?

Holy shit you are being serious, ever imagined people seriousl beleive in islamic gommanism.

Stop putting marx on everything you hate you dumb fuck

No but true story..

We've had conversations on FB and shes even mailed me a Quran.

Not your church, i hope.

Because if your church is letting muslims address the congregation, your church is SJW bullshit cucked. Invite muslims to church, yes, to convert them. But fuck their SJW horseshit.

some shitbag muslim jumped the stage at my old church once and was like "this is all lies" and then left

and then the normal person got back up and was like "that was weird. thats not uh... how we do stuff here"

it was awkward.

I relate subversion of culture to marxism.

>Because if your church is letting muslims address the congregation, your church is SJW bullshit cucked

She's been to my now former church.
They are Methodists and self proclaimed fighters for social justice.

So yes, spot on.

Oh. Yeah, Methodists are turboSJW :(

Glad you got out. Sorry this is happening in your area, user..rural life is supposed to be free of this crap.

>Churchianity

There's your problem.

Pic related is her

>rural life is supposed to be free of this crap.
I thought so too.

I'm done with Church, self study 100% now

are there any non-zionist evangelical churches near you? either evangelical-free, or perhaps baptist?

Do you know where she lives?

>only ONE man

Mystery solved: voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/churchianity-and-feminized-church.html

You should stop shaving, and try to out Muslim her and her family, begin wearing combat harnesses and black balaclavas, and point to the sky repeatedly.
Go full blown Shi'ite extremist and publicly denounce apostasy and call for kuffir enslavement.
Every time you see her shout Takbir! and demand her to answer.
Begin spouting off about the purity and truth of Mohammed's divine words, and claim you pray at least 6 times a day to be closer the Allahs only messenger.
The only way to get her to cease virtue signaling is to go full blown extremist and convince her that you'll make it all look insane.

al salam alaykum shaqiq, may the brilliance of Allah's wisdom brighten your path to everlasting purity.

>There's a "Peaceful Muslim" woman in my community (Small midwest farm town Illinois) Who goes around to churches talking about Islam to.. ya know.. stop the H8.

Times like this I always think to myself this is a terrible waste of your time and you should be doing something productive.

Knitting a shitty sweater is better than going around blabbing about fairytales.

Baptist yes, never really payed attention to evangelical churches.

It wouldn't be hard to find out
I may consider, thanks
I bet you have nice sweaters

>Anyhow, are these people some kind of Islam Marxists?
ya
>She writes a book about her Hijab and how special snowflake it is and the ENTIRE COMMUNITY goes batshit insane virtue signaling about how great it is.
The reason girls wear hijab's in the middle east is because their parents don't want them becoming sluts. Ask any arab dude they'll tell you they're normally ugly and fat chicks. So long as they're not from the kingdom in the closet or have strict conservative parents not even girls like wearing those dumb scarves.

Only reason western girls like them is to just be noticed everywhere they go as being "muslim". Diaspora are a cancer anywhere they go and try to connect as much as they can to their ancestral culture when they're as American as any other kid. It's pretty pathetic, and their own countrymen find them obnoxious. Especially since they often can't speak any dialect of Arabic.