White people?

>white people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos...

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters*

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!! LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Way, waaay too wordy. It's funnier when it's just a few lines.

Also, checked.

Louis ck isn't white.

Louis CK walks out on stage
>"Is there anyone here who is *NOT* into cuckoldry?"
>a quiet, nasally voice is heard from the back of the room
>he raises his arm
>"m-me, Mr. CK"
>the crowd starts to grow restless
>"And who are you?"
>"I-I'm the Cred Forums Cred Forums Janitor, Mr.CK . I get paid $0.00 to remove threads about this very meme."
>people start to hiss
>"Woah, woah, hold on here.. You get paid ZERO dollars to do this?"
>the janitor begins fumbling with his ear medicine, reaching for his inhaler
>"y-yes, that's correct. i do it all for free."
>"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT!"
>the crowd is simply agasp
>"I MEAN, I KNOW I'M INTO KEKOLDRY BUT THAT IS SERIOUSLY SOME FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT THERE!"
>Louis begins pacing around the stage, he can't believe it
>"I've been whipped, beaten, cucked, hell I've even been led around on this very stage on my knees, sucking off the ghost of a dead rapper. but compared to you, my self respect is immaculate!"
>the janitor begins having a seizure and shitting himself because of how nervous he is, having realised that he has wasted his entire life
>vast chunks of diarrhea begin erupting from the janitors britches like a geyser
>the janitor is swept away on a tsunami of liquid feces out of the auditorium and onto the trash heap of life where he will remain forever, until his death as just another forgotten piece of refuse because that's what he is; scum. pure scum.

TL:DR everyone should be enslaved to the service of her majesty, now stop being racist and get back to work.

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite a show tonight."
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to our natural state...in blackness."
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." silently at first, but growing louder steadily.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the feces and semen of black men, and the blood of white male babies. It gives me crazy sexual powers. Sometimes I even ingest it."
>Louis covers his pale,naked body with the foul liquid from head to toe, massaging himself and moaning audibly. His tiny white dick is getting more and more erect.
>"cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." the chanting continues
>Louis starts jerking off violently. Some white people look shocked, and get up and try to leave, but the doors are locked.
>As the chanting grows louder and louder, Louis keeps pleasuring himself more and more aggressively, his eyes turning back in his head as he becomes more and more ecstatic
>Finally, just as he reaches climax, he is handed a huge horn, resembling a BBC. Louis puts it on his lips and....
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives. All the white women are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with pulsating, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being double penetrated by two huge black men. He picks up the mic...panting
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I BID YOU WELCOME...TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

Is that an actual quote in that pic??? Nobody can be that much of a cuck

>Louis C(cuck)K(ing)

woee, BTFO charles dickings, i didnt come here to read a novel

>Louis CK steps on stage
>his appearance is dishevelled, beard unkempt, clothes tattered, skin paler than usual
>dark bags droop beneath his sunken, dead eyes
>the crowd cheers as he slowly limps to the microphone
>he grasps it with a trembling hand
>"L-Lit..."
>the crowd is on the edge of their seats
>"Little..." CK barely audibly whispers
>a pair of size thirteen jordans lands on stage
>"Oh God I can't do this anymore"
>Louis runs off stage sobbing
>the crowd is still, silence broken only by an indistinct "dayum" in the back
>"I guess that's that"
>the crowd begins getting up from their seats and leaving the auditorium single-file
>a faint bongo drumming is heard in the distance
>the crowd looks behind them at the stage
>the drumming becomes louder and more discernible
>a lone negro sits back down in his seat
>suddenly the curtains burst open
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>an entirely naked, oiled up Louis CK somersaults on-stage
>"TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES"
>the audience roars in excitement and begins rushing back to their seats
>"HEYOOOO DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG BLACK COCKS?"
>multiple audience members are trampled to death in the stampede
>"NIGGER DICK NIGGER DICK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DICK"
>the audience desperately tries climbing over the stacks of limp bodies at the entrance door
>Louis CK starts rolling around on the floor while screaming incoherently
>"HOWDY HOWDY ROWDY BUCKS"
>Tupac's hologram appears on stage and begins performing his new single
>"WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS"
>the surviving members of the audience begin rapping along with him
>Louis CK is frothing at the mouth while rolling around
>Neil Degrasse Tyson takes his shirt off and starts beating his chest

i used to love louie, and now he's just a sjw cuck faggot, kills me inside, he was going to be the next george carlin and now he is tumblr tier

Keep your failed forced meme on Cred Forums you fucking faggot

>the audience is growing impatient
>a young white woman and a small contingent of white men are seated in the middle of the auditorium, surrounded on all sides by black bucks
>they fearfully look on as the crowd becomes increasingly erratic
>"EYYO WHERE THE WHITE BOY AT DOO?"
>a small group of basketball americans are seen beating bongo drums and blowing vuvuzelas in the back
>"IMMA TEAR THIS MOFUCKA DOWN IN ONE MINUTE IF-"
>suddenly the curtains part
>the crowd immediately goes silent
>louis ck steps out wearing nothing but a bathrobe
>they look on in anticipation, mouths agape
>louis ck steps up to the microphone but does not utter a single word
>the crowd starts shifting uncomfortably in their seats
>the white men futilely look behind them to the exit
>shaquille o'neal steps in their line of site and blocks the doorway
>louis silently pans over the crowd and begins licking his lips
>the silence becomes unbearable
>an erection emerges from louis' bathrobe
>a black baby is heard crying in the distance
>the audience starts twitching, unable to cope
>louis ck leans in to the microphone, lips touching the surface
>barely parts his lips to compose a whisper
>"big black cocks"
>the crowd erupts into hoots and hollers and begins stomping their feet in unison
>the white woman is already hogtied and having her earlobes stretched
>the screams of chimpanzees are drowned out by loud rap music
>BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN ERRWHERE
>circuis performers ride their stolen bikes on stage
>the entire concession stand has been looted
>the white men are crucified as the crowd cheeers
>the ghost of martin luther king jr is seen up in the rafters
>a single phantasmal tear rolls down his cheek

Hey what do you want? He was funny for a while. Then he went and stuffed his foot in his mouth. Better this way. Better he died like this and not with a whimper. Look at Russell Peters, he's overstayed his welcome; used to be funny, now merely desperate.

I won't listen to ck though any more. Screw him. He should have stuck to comedy.

Butthurt nigger detected

>the lights dim on a packed auditorium and the audience comes to a hush
>the heavy beats of drums are heard from the stage
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
>a red spotlight flashes a light onto the black nubian bodies of dozens of men naked except for masks, all dancing in two lines line
>the crowd bursts into a tribal cheer
>the lines split, and a fat black buckwoddles forward with Louis CK, bound in chains, on a rope, and throws him forward
>the crowd begins screaming at the top of their lungs in joy
>Louis gets up, pulls down his gag, and picks up the microphone
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I know I know I'll put it back on in a second, WHO HERE LIKES BIG BLACK COCK?"

>the crow begins roaring and moaning in joy
>Louis claps his hands and two black bulls bring in his naked daughter, limbs tied to a spit

"How many you think'll fit guys? One, maybe two?"

>the crowd begins screaming numbers at random

"Let's see, how many beautiful black bucks do we have here? Not just on stage guys come on!"

>various men of color and women with strap-ons pile into the aisles and climb up the stage
>the drumming reaches a climax as Louis's daughter is untied from the spit and black bodies begin to descend on her

"Well guys! Looks like my job here is done!"

>Louis puts his gag back on, and the nubian god that pulled him in puts his gag back on and drags him to the onstage orgey, throwing him into the torrent of black bodies

I'm glad Luis spiCK threads are back.

I haven't seen Louis ck do a stand up in eons. Last I saw he was talking about his daughters cunts and saying nigger. Seemed pretty based to me.

Can someone link me a part where he goes SJW? Like a video not a jpg? I want to die inside just a little more...

>Louis CK wipes the sweat from his brow on stage
>An audience of thirty thousand bulls looks on in anticipation
>He clears his throat
>"As you may know, I am a devout Christian man"
>The crowd murmurs in confusion
>"I believe in God, and I believe his creations to be perfect"
>The murmurs grow louder, people look from side to side in confusion
>"For instance, the white vagina, one of God's greatest creations"
>A few "hells yeah" are shouted from the stands
>"A perfect formulation, sculpted solely for one reason and one reason only - the synergism of God's OTHER greatest creation."
>A sly smirk forms beneath his ginger beard
>"The big... black.. COCK"
>The crowd jumps out of their seats and begins cheering
>"A flawless specimen, to which all white women must submit!"
>The crowd begins doing the wave
>A black man grabs a white woman by the collar and forces himself upon her
>"HOLD IT BROTHER!"
>A spotlight shines down on the negro and his victim
>"Now is not yet the time..."
>The negro puts his bbc back in his pants
>"For not ALL of God's creations are... perfect"
>The audience solemnly nods in agreement
>"Let us not forget who I am, or why we are here"
>Louis' voice begins to crack
>"I know I am a lowly white man, unfit to even address your glorious race"
>The crowd starts cheering again
>"I shouldn't even be here right now. I should be at the IBG, watching my wife get eiffel towered by superior bucks"
>Shouts of "WURLSTA" echo through the room
>"My mere presence on stage is evidence of my privilege"
>He gets down on his hands and knees
>"And for that, I am sorry..."
>He pulls down his pants and spreads his cheeks
>"I am so, so sorry..."
>The crowd begins climbing on stage
>"And now... NOW is the time"
>Louis closes his eyes as the darkness closes in around him

>>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos...
should be not with black cocks , but with black dildos

The weird thing is, white people often say things like this in a serious tone. Why do white people talk themselves down like they're lesser than everyone else just because their ancestors were assholes? Why do they let themselves get trampled by black people? Also, somewhat related.. Why are so many white men into getting cucked by a black man?

White people need to be stopped

>george carlin
The OG cuck

>A chariot with golden rims rolls up on stage being pulled by six malnourished white slaves
>Three slaves, chained together at the ankles, lift Louis CK off the chariot and place him on the stage floor
>They prostrate themselves as Louis steps up to the microphone
>A dozen gold chains and rosaries adorn his neck
>The entire crowd watches in silence, hearts pounding with excitement
>The remaining slaves place a feathered tribal headdress upon his ginger skull, before lying alongside the other slaves
>Louis CK stares off into the crowd, bucks as far as the eye can see
>They begin to tremble with excitement
>Louis CK holds out his hands - C U C K L I F E adorned across his fists in platinum
>The sheer tension in the crowd is palpable
>Two slaves emerge from stage left holding a water cooler tank filled to the brim with suspicious white liquid, followed by two large whip-wielding bucks
>The slaves place the jug in Louis' open arms before bowing and assuming the fetal position
>Louis turns the tank towards the audience, revealing the words "BUCK JUICE" written on the front in permanent marker
>He takes a big breath, turns the tank upside down, and begins chugging the juice, never breaking eye contact with the crowd
>With every gulp he sputters a bit all over the stage floor
>The bulls begin whipping him
>"ERRY LAST GULP WHITE BOY"
>Louis begins choking
>"CHUG CHUG CHUG"
>The whipping intensifies, a clear erection grows beneath his parachute pants
>Louis suddenly collapses on the floor
>The crowd gasps
>"Cuck King, NO!"
>He slowly stands back up, knees wobbling and semen dripping from his chin
>Louis grins wickedly and holds up the empty jug to the crowd, before collapsing once again
>The crowd explodes in applause, whistling and cheering
>"ENCORE, ENCORE"
>A second jug is brought on stage
>Louis looks up and sighs

Is this thread Kino?

"You desert dudes don't get much Nubian raiders up here right anymore?"
>kuwaiti audience is deadly silent, leering toward him
*cough* "Uh, well, you basically LOOK white y'know?! A lil' bit of a different bone structure.. but fuck it, EVERY RACE needs BBC am I RIGHT?!?!?"
>arabs just look at him, most of them can't even speak english and begin narrowing their eyes at Louis, one even makes a strange booing sound
*wipes his sweaty pale brow while fumbling around his backpocket for his car keys, planning his escape but comes to a realization, smiling*
"..It's not like you tiny dick little sand people could EVER please your Arabian belly-dancing princesses, you understand that?!"
>the kuwaitis become riled and more booing occurs
>a leather suited white slave translator runs up on stage and whispers in Louis' ear before skimping off
"For those who didn't catch that... *clears his throat and fosters a glint in his eye* صغير الناس الرمال القضيب لا يستطيعون أن يرضوا نساءكم!!!!!!!"
>the crowd now goes berserk, storming through the security and flinging bottles and makeshift barriers at the stage
>roaring bedouin cries and grabbing whatever implement they can find to skin Louis' lily white hide
>louis stands calm and still
>picks up a central african war headdress and places it neatly on his scalp, a feather not out of place
>he brings up a 22 inch plastic penis-shaped horn, molded from his most prized buck-daddy and blows long and hard
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>the arabs stop in their tracks as a horde of black skinned kongolese bantu warlords on kitted out improvised machine gun-bearing jeeps swarm the stage area, mowing down many kuwaitis before chasing them into the dust and impaling them with their BBCs
>Louis begins dancing the Mpongo victory dance in his headdress
>all nearby Bedouin tents are plundered and their veiled women taken to Louis' International Deployable Breeding Grounds

>I've been fortunate to have such a great career that has taken me all around the world but one place I will NEVER go again is England.

>Initially, I was super excited to go since a friend told me they have over 10 stations completely owned by the BBC. You can imagine my fury when I realised it was just soap operas about pathetic white people in poorly decorated apartments.

>After letting off a bit of steam with a Shane Diesel DVD, my daughter got me worked up again by telling me her pregnancy test was negative, AGAIN!

>I got straight on the phone to the concierge desk and screamed "Listen up Prince Fuckstick, I need the address of the nearest Interracial Breeding Grounds NOW!"

"We dun 'av nuffin like dat 'ere mate but deres a swingers club a coupla blocks away innit"

>"Is it BBC exclusive or what?"

"Don't fink so matey, sorry bout dat"

>I slammed the phone down, cancelled my shows and donated all proceeds to the NAACP and hopped the first plane back to LA just in time to drop my girl off at Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Fuck England.

>white people often say things like this in a serious tone.
Maybe in cucknadia

jfc dude

>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to our natural state...in blackness."
This has to be the funniest line out of all of these

Why do you keep posting this friend?

BIG

Kek

oh boy are we abt to have an fbi guy thread with big memes

wassup my nigger

>all nearby Bedouin tents are plundered and their veiled women taken to Louis' International Deployable Breeding Grounds
lmao

White people are the devil and SJWs pray to white devils to get out and save people of color.

"Oh great, white devils. You are evil but you have talent. Please save colored from their suckage at making food, making medicine, creating new technology, please give them your hot women, please give shit away."

When did so many white people get retarded?