Can we have a good old Christian thread, Cred Forums? Especially with all this evil frog worship going on

Can we have a good old Christian thread, Cred Forums? Especially with all this evil frog worship going on.

Also, what's your favorite passage from the Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/21-6.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ephesians 6:10-18New International Version (NIV)
The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Lukes 22:36.... TLDR: $ell your tunic and buy a sword. War is coming!

ecclesiastes
>1 The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:

>2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
> says the Teacher.
>“Utterly meaningless!
> Everything is meaningless.”

is the crusader cross/jerusalem cross Catholic? would it be acceptable for the me to wear since im Catholic?

seems pretty idolatrous to me

Romans 8:37
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

My favourite verse, it's on my mother's tombstone, God rest her soul. I'm off to bed, good night Cred Forums and God bless.

This is my favorite too.

revelation 21:4 is also great
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Come video chat at tinychat com / bsic

Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
Playing the movie Son of God all day.

„И тъй ocтaвaт тия тpитe – вяpa, нaдeждa и любoв.Ho нaй-гoлямa oт тях e Любoвтa.“

"And thus remain these three: faith, hope and love. But the strongest one of them is love."

confirmed for muslim tier death cult

End yourself you religious fuck

Idols aren't synonymous with symbols. I think it'd be fine

May the Lord have mercy on you.

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
John 4:22

бoг дa ти пpocти, чeдo нa гocпoдa

Too bad he doesnt exist. Kek

How do you know?

Fuck you and your Semitic religion, praise Kek

The one about spilling seed. Something like pulling out and spunking on the ground instead of the vagoo is bad. Gives me a woody.

How do you know he does exist?

Faith is not knowledge, friend.

I've read Hugh Ross (he's made some incredible arguments). Also the Bible's prediction of Babylon's fall is pretty incriminating.

>how do you know he doesn't exist
>how do you know he does exist
you don't, but if you're smart you will have faith so in case he does actually exist in the end you at least get to go to heaven and fuck your harem of virgins

Deus Vult

DEUS VULT!

Firstly, nice trips. Using critical thinking and rational thought you can easily find that God doesnt exist. Its long to explain, but there are already explanations on the internet. Check Dr. Shayms video on the topic. Dont confuse him with Dr Shyam. Its Dr Shaym. Religion maybe had been useful in the past ( ancient times or the middle ages), but it has no purpose in the modern world, therefore should be eliminated. It only brings unneeded violence. Islam and Christianity are one of the worse offenders in this. Even IF god did exist ( he doesnt ) I wouldnt worship him. Why would I worship an evil being that sends its creations into eternal torture if they dont believe in him? If he was allknowing as the holy books claim, he would know even before creating someone that the person would stop believing in him at some point, therefore the god would know that he is dooming his own creation to hell even bwfore he created them. The Bible is full of many contradictions like this( every religious book is). So thats why your barbaric god doesnt exist. Fucking slave religion.

Picture is not related

James 1:12

>this board
>christian
To be honest, you disgusting heathens wearing faith as a badge to pretend to be crusaders because you think Catholicism is cool is about as much of a cancer to the church to day as pastors of Joel Osteen's ilk. It's quite clear none of you are religious and approach religion much the same way as atheists who try to get into Norse religions because they think it's "badass" and "cool".

Frankly, it's disgusting. If you people wanted to accept Christ in your heart or were Christians who wanted to come back to the heart of worship, you wouldn't still be here in this den of depravity. Though I don't know if this is perhaps some group of college kids attempting to evangelize to this board. If so, I commend you, as the church needs much more mission work in western communities today.

When the day of judgment comes, however, the flock will be separated and you pretenders aren't going to be spared His ire because you posted something like this Either stop using our faith as a fancy t-shirt, or join a Bible study. Why am I here you may wonder then? Because even rooted in alcoholism and sinful college culture I still know what's right in my heart. I'll take the plank out of my eye someday, but for now I had to vent my frustrations.

To be very ungodly, fuck you.

RARE

>good old cuckstain thread
>on Cred Forums
Confirmed for being very new to Cred Forums.
We never had such threads before this election cycle.

Holy shit literally everything you said is an argument that I've heard before and is fundamentally wrong in so many ways. If I wasn't exhausted and about to fall asleep I would be typing for hours out why you're legit a functioning retard. I'll just settle for going over the absolute basics.

>Using critical thinking and rational thought you can easily find that God doesnt exist.
When I was an atheist I literally read all of these arguments, and not even I, in all my layers of fedoras, could trick myself into thinking any of them were in the slightest bit logical. I would need to know which one you're going for.

>but it has no purpose in the modern world, therefore should be eliminated.
That's why every atheistic society has always fallen apart. Atheism reduces people to nothing more than a biological being with nothing left but mindless hedonism. This is because Atheism makes life fundamentally messed up in so many objective ways.

> Why would I worship an evil being that sends its creations into eternal torture if they dont believe in him?
Humans naturally believe in God (look it up) so you would be actively rejecting him. Even then God is the Divine justice so I'm sure that if you are truly of a good heart you could be saved.
Also the meaning of life and the nature of morality would be commanded by the original creator (look up the first cause argument in the same way matter and energy command the idea of a creating force a morality and purpose would have to be created by the original creator because of the infinite why problem to a reason. This force would need to be conscious to relate to a meaning though because a meaning is understood through conscious). To put it simply God's will is supreme morality. He can't be evil.

>The Bible is full of many contradictions
Literally every contradiction I've seen is built upon taking scripture out of context, which is hilarious considering Satan quoted scripture more often than anyone else in The Bible.

fundamentally pointless*

>When the day of judgment comes, however, the flock will be separated and you pretenders aren't going to be spared His ire because you posted something like this

Matthew 27:44

rekt

biblehub.com/revelation/21-6.htm