I have returned to Cred Forums after many years in order to find Europeans to answer the call...

I have returned to Cred Forums after many years in order to find Europeans to answer the call. The survival of the white race depends on it. More information to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbfMsd43HZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth is not our planet. We are not native to this world. Europe is but a colony, as Europeans are the children of the universe. Where did we come from? Our home planet is Erra, located in the Pleiades star cluster. Our ancestors live there, a population of 500 million, and we must return home. Earth is no longer suitable for our kind. It has become corrupted - Europe is no longer what they intended for us. We must contact them: either for assistance in cleansing Europe or for safe travel to our home planet.

Who must we contact? The Plejaren, our ancestors, forefathers, and protectors. We are their Children, as are all Europeans. We are their descendants. Although we look different and have lost our spiritual connection and powers, we are still welcome in their loving embrace if pure European blood flows through your veins.

How can we contact them? Telepathically is the only method at the moment. The few Plejaren that lived among us on Earth have since left, but will return if the call is great enough. I ask all of you to do your part for the European race, as we are at the cusp of a great turning point. I will monitor this thread to answer any questions but if you are ready to contact them, no additional information is needed. Simply use your innate telepathic abilities, as your spirit is linked to Erra. Our powers are weakened, almost nonexistent now, but they may be able to hear your cry.

K

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

As recently as 1954, powerful men have been in contact with the Plejaren. President Eisenhower contacted them telepathically and met with them. OTHER GOVERNMENTS MAY HAVE MADE CONTACT AS WELL. You cannot know if they are eavesdropping on your messages, so EXERCISE CAUTION. The Plejaren will not betray you, but non-Europeans do not have the spiritual connection to the universe and wish to harm us because of it. Develop your powers daily so that when contact is made, you can aid them in what they plan for us, whether it is returning to Erra or preserving Europe.

WE WUZ AYY LMAOS

If you have pure European blood, this is the survival of your species at hand. There are those out there who seek our destruction because of our heritage.

Will heavy drinking help?

I know Eisenhowers granddaughter personally. Anything I should tell her?

I know Eisenhowers granddaughter personally. Anything I should tell her??

Am I considered Plejaren?

take me with you. I've always loved space

WE WUZ AYY LMAOS N SHEEIT

I do not know, but I would imagine that it would dull your senses even further and make contact impossible. I do not ever drink because I have to be ready for first contact at any moment, and it has complications with other things I take.

DO NOT TRUST HER. I do not know the the reason for Eisenhower's contact, but as President it could not have been for our benefit as we are still here and not on Erra. The US government is subverted and may be working against us.

I have been studying race extensively to determine who can make contact and return to the Pleiades star system without adverse effects. I am worried that your high amounts of non-European blood may put you at risk.

All Europeans feel a yearning for space as it is there our true home is located. I do not think Earth was meant as a permanent colony for us.

Don't you mean Pleidians?

Ashtar you just look like Putin in hair recovery

Didn't Billy Meier come up with this theory after seeing a UFO? I didn't think their were habitable planets in the pleidas star cluster

Tell her that her grandfather was a half-kike, and traitor to western civilization.

>6'2
>Pale white
>Dark blue eyes
>Dark blonde hair
>Have a bit of Cherokee in me
Im still pure, r-right?

All of these blonde aliens look EXACTLY like me.

Im scared.

Why did you found a colony in Europe?

Why do people want to destory Europeans?

ASHTAR SERAN ASHTARD SERAN

GORLOI GORLOI GORLOI

ASHTAR ASHTAR

LORD GORLOI LORD GORLOI

youtube.com/watch?v=PbfMsd43HZE

this is interesting

That was what we knew them as since our connection was lost. However, we attributed that name to them based on our home world location. They clarified that our people are the Plejaren, European on Earth.

They have been on Earth since our creation, watching and aiding our growth. It was only recently that the last returned home.

I have not personally seen a ship but this may be what they return in.

Appearance does not matter as Europeans take on many phenotypes, you need pure European blood or you may not be able to enter the star cluster.

garth brooks is back?

You may be able to return to Erra. I suggest you begin attempting contact immediately.

It was what they picked for us. Europe will always have a special connection to Europeans and the Plejaren. Its beauty rivals Erra, but it has been poisoned. We need their help to save Europe or return to our home star cluster.

>spiritual connection and powers
What powers?

Oh well. The feline race seems pretty cool. People at Eceti Ranch have been brought up into their ships and have talked to them before. Maybe I should go and try and talk to them.

he looks like garth brooks. help

why did they leave us to feel aliens in our own world? abandoned and wondering of our home?

I did not see your second question. Who or WHAT wants to destroy Europeans? That is a good question. I do not know. The Plejaren are a peaceful yet strong people. Something is destroying us, their children on Earth, since we are easier targets. Our powers have been weakened, leaving us ripe to either non-Europeans, other extraterrestrials, or a combination of both working together to harm us.

>Pleiades

Our ancestors came from the Orion Nebula.

were his friends in low places lol

Maybe we have multiple ancestors?

Op is a faggot and a cult leader though

u know black people have a version of this story as well.

garth

You mean the story about the Kang race with the big headed homies from planet Niggazius?

WE

trisha yearwood

WUZ

AYY LAMAOS

Name please

Healing powers and a spiritual connection to the universe. The knowledge of the Plejaren is unmatched but ours has faded with time.

It was never supposed to be like this. They never left us, just let us develop relatively uninfluenced. We were not abandoned, it was only recently the remaining here on Earth returned to Erra.

Our home world is Erra in the Pleiades star cluster, this is certain. I do not know the influence of others on our development but that is NOT our home.

I am not a leader in anything. I don't ask for anything but for you to answer the call and attempt contact to save our people.

I am not familiar with it or their origins.

and it helps them, gives them spirit and morale, it's a fable, a story to preserve a people. explain to me what is wrong with this storytelling which improves a group's collective image

Christians tell themselves they are made in the image of God, omnipotent, omnipresent, mysterious workings...

the function of storytelling, of imagined ancestral powers, hidden wisdom lying dormant, is to stimulate the sense of wonder and drive exploration.

>LARP thread
Sage

St. Germain reporting in from the arcane wilds of the universe. Drink from my chalice for true enlightenment.

We aren't cucks, we don't need your help. Everyone will die.

Oy vey

Pftt, kikes merely adopted sacred geometry. They didn't invent it, the ancients did.

>survival of the white race depends on some basement dwelling virgins.
gg

wow dude you are so woke
the "jew star"
thanks for opening everybody's eyes

if I told you they did, would you be mad?

lies are lies

>Plejaren
I always suspected we were spliced with alien dna... They're just jealous of success and hair.

Do non whites not have these spiritual powers?

Jesus.

Sauce?

not god damn fucking Ashtar

You haven't won anyone a debate round in 5 years.

??

Gas the lizards race war now

I have heard of this before, back when the website was heavenly-Angels.org.

Question: Why don't the plejaren/ Europeans take control of Earth? Either isolating, enslaving, deporting, or exterminating the non plejaren people?

Also, is there any connection with the Vril Society or Heaven's Gate cult?

fuck off, you gay aliens.

Is there any truth to Dragonball Z?

I didn't read the thread so this question may have been asked already, but what does future president Trump know of this?

Is he truly on our side? I supported him since Iowa, but I ask myself everyday cautiously that while I'm certain he's not a puppet, could he be doing this only for himself?

WE
WUZ
ALIENS
N
SHIIIET
oh wait you are not googles

Provide evidence for your claims.

El maestro alaniso

Blonde aliens are real. How many species are here. Lightworkers rise

XENOS GET OUT.

WE WILL FUSION BOMB YOUR SPACE STATIONS IF WE CATCH YOU IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.

WE WILL STUFF YOU OUT OF AN AIRLOCK IF YOU SO MUCH AS FLINCH.

WE WILL DROWN YOU IN THE WORLD OCEAN IF CAUGHT ON EARTH.

YOUR SPIRIT-GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU ORBITING SOL.

> Cruise control for the Internet.

Quit roleplaying!!!

You and me are fucked. Cherokee need to start taking back the planet.

realy makes u thenk

>Healing powers and a spiritual connection to the universe. The knowledge of the Plejaren is unmatched but ours has faded with time.
Sounds like new age bullshit

Let's go smoke some tobacco and consult with the rain god so we can figure out how to.

Whites not from Earth

Completely forgot all about this shit. This Pleiades conspiracy shit was my jam a few years back.

It'd be awesome if we wuz actually kangz doe

How does David Spade still have followers after 2012? He got direct mental communication from the aliens that 2012 was it.

Yeah right, aliens don't care about us...
We'd all get some sort of spiritual signal right now if they really wanted us back on their planet......

>that badge

We're all going back lad (if you're white)

I'm White, Blond Hair and Blue eyes...but the aliens aren't contacting me...My pineal gland isn't even that calcified seeing as how I've been drinking filtered water for a while now

Keep up the good work /wrt being white. I'm sure you'll be contacted soon.

It matters not where you are from. God is the lord of all creation.

K, Keep me posted.

KEK confirms

Oh boy oh boy...I love these role play threads. Aryan Ancestors for 200 please! What is Aldeberan?

WRONG
space belongs to the turanic race, europeans are mere slaves