He's different

>he's different
>we're redpilled
>totally not a globalist

Why is Cred Forums so pathetic and servile?

Damn...
I guess I'm voting for Johnson now

I don't know what Johnson's policies IRT The Only Democracy TM are (chances are he doesn't even know their capital), but why is Cred Forums so invested in electoral politics when no candidate has ever represented a major shift from the status quo?

Fuck your hivemind bullshit. I'm calling you Trump Train morons out. You are bluepilled as fuck.

Not going away "altright" cowards.

Explain this shit.

Same....damn...

>He thinks Zionist Jews and Globalist Jews are the same thing

>הגויים חושבים שזה אפשרי להביס אותנו

Because (((we))) aren't all stormfags

Here your (((you))) and a sage

Hope you get ass cancer

Posting a reply so that I can get a butthurt (You) from shillOP.

we can't realistically break with Israel anytime soon, it is an unfortunate partnership of convenience on both our parts

god damn bloodthirsty kikes that they are and all that

You know the Drumpftards have been stumped when they resort to shitty copypasta

I like how the left resorted to his families pre-Anglicized name as if it's something to mock

yet tens of thousands of people have Americanized their names over many many years, mostly Jews escaping persecution

are you going to call them out as well?

Jon (((Stewart)))) aka Liebowitz? is he fair game as well?

Race war now. Gas the kikes.

faggot with zero
Couth detected, just like all leftist radicals

> Not protecting our nationalist allies
birds of a feather flock together

you won't regret it.
He has the best foreign policy.
>Dude Weed Lmao! What's Aleppo?

wtf I hate trump now

Fuck off kike finklestein and shove your shitty language up your long nose.

How are you going to hit Johnson for not knowing what Aleppo is when Trump doesn't know that Russia has invaded the Ukraine?

Hillary Clinton, who sucks and who no one should vote for, is the only mainstream candidate that actually knows shit about geopolitics. Let's not kid ourselves here.

These are the kinds of threads that attract trumpshills (JIDF) the most. Lurk at your own caution, some real subversion goes on here

I'm not an anti-Semite. In fact, I'm a philosemite, I love jews

This is how you know its a CTR shill effort - everyone who shills the hardest against it tries to act like you would think Cred Forums would act based solely on what you hear from liberal blogs. They have no grasp on the intricacies of our ways, no grasp on the board culture. They behave like stereotypical stormniggers.

>let's not kid ourselves here

Right, she knows SO MUCH about international politics, but still sent our ambassador to a civil war torn country that we helped instigate. Who would have thought that the locals would have wanted to chop his head off?!

Thanks for making sure the record stays corrected champ