Kek is love
Kek is life

Obama car

Weak ass chimpout. i'm gonna jerk off.

WE STILL AKTIV

what happened during the football game?

>that white girl wearing what looks like panties

Is anything going to actually happen?

I'm sure you could look at your window and see a better one Alberto.

no

dindus dindu nuffin

Well that was uneventful. It still cracks me up though, they were SCREAMING through the white neighborhoods and the police showed up, "OH YEP RACISM"

then go quietly back to their shitty nigger neighborhoods, they are't yelling " YEP NO COPS HERE YEP KKK"

fucking scum. this country has fallen.

>play the national anthem, they'll all sit down

That was an incredibly short car ride... why didnt he just walk?

Like, was this a march not planed by their jew leaders and thats why its ending so fast?

damn what kind of protest is this? Did Soros pay to provide the BLM protest with comfort women?

Her name's Ashley

you posted that joke a few times now filthy kaffir

>YEA WE AT DUH WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD NOW
>literally nobody cared and just slept through
>FUCK DA POLICE
>WHERE DA POLICE
>THEY DON'T CARE
>pls notice me senpai ;_;
>we're making a difference, I swear

hilarious awkward low energy chimpout

That's just how white girls dress now.
Big oversized shirts and short shorts
Especially rampant on college campuses

REEEEEE
Traitors first against the wall

Yeah. You can tell it wasn't a Soros planned one as they just sort of walked around and didn't destroy anything.

What will happen when they don't jail the cop, you know because he actually did nothing wrong?

they're trash. hipster trash and cucks that's the people who support them.

POST WEBMS PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off with this Cred Forumstier roll thread shit

im sure the jews are back trying to figure out what to do about hillary.

It was a comment in the chat topkek

For once... I am disappointed with the lack of looting.

That's how white girls dress around this time. Big shirts with short shorts.

A muslim refugee would think they're pantyless though.

By the time the trial actually finishes they will have moved on to the next outrage and forgotten all about keith

Another black neighborhood destroyed, so now the googles need to go home to pick up their Soro check.
Riot is now over, mission accomplished.

standard slut uniform.

nothing of interest to record.

who is this nigger even talking to?

There's nothing worth posting. Shits boring as fuck.

Im sure they dont even know they guys name right now.

Alone with the spoiled bitch, a muslim refugee would soon make said assumption correct.

Anyone else hear something about an AK47 on the scanner?

so basically if chimps don't get their way from now on, they can just throw a fit and get people prosecuted and fired

jesus

Just a bunch of dumb googles talking google talk for hours, pretty boring desu

niggers aren't people

Lads Ill call France and we can start a nice revolution.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqAh5m3sGfo

>they shot a 17 year old mentally disabled latina girl in less than 20 seconds

himself.
nigs literally not stop making some kind of noise. It validates their existence to hear them self.

lel y'all hear the guy spouting bullshit about the police racially profiling with facial recognition software?

>leveled up
GO HOME

Like in London

Give it to the googles to take a 2 second job and make it take 10x as long as it should.

tell me Ruski

what are your thoughts and opinions on these protests and riots?

Cops doing the Lord's work!
#CommunityService

aww she spilled her beans

fitnissed

every slav and chink I've met personally will quietly admit when asked that blacks are a problem with no solution besides "final"

>russian
>revolution

The fuck is this? The Purge?

I wrote in the las bread. Its very sirous. Really.
Of course they are stupid lazy and lots of them are dirty drug dealers. BUT! There is a lot of them and have nothing to lose. This is a perfect soil for revolution.

Candyass is heading there but cut the stream

Tuesday

Only fair because BLACKS have been INVADING and DESTROYING white neighborhoods for over 500 YEARS

little black pussies cry when they taste they own medicine

Shut up Bison

Legendary american education
Of course no. There is a solution. The same rights and possibilities as yours. They are citizens of your country.

Da Purg Senpai (58 emojis, 35 of which are that laugh/crying one)

desu man I don't think they can do much unless Mossad props them up, which wouldn't surprise me

I think Pokemon Go (which was in bed with the CIA) was just a trial run at having flash mobs form - essentially a stateless mobilized army of people who can't be prosecuted or held accountable for their actions. I think Pokemon Go was just a demo of this technology and they're going to use it in the future for far more nefarious purposes like targeting political opponents.

Justified is my shit. Watching it for the 3rd time now.

Married to the game is a good ass song actually

Mhm, you first with those durka durkas Putin's treating like literal cattle in the Southern provinces. Show us how it's done.

What were the (((electrolytes)))?

Looks like E but not 100% sure. Anyone have any other theories?

nice throw back.

>cucking for blacks because they are citizens

wew

>when your mom says you have to move out the basement and get a job

>education
>not a fucking commie joke

i'd rather see white trash than niggers though.

Guilty pleasure of mine.

>Show us how it's done.
this way please
youtube.com/watch?v=4EoUz39nPMM

Only cities, only education, only same rights, only same possibilities. Or youll get a revolution. Not today or tommorow but in near future.

you and me both

>same rights
>same possibilities
>equality

kys commie faggot buying into this nigger sob story

fuck you

>a lot of them
oh come on
it's 12% of them
conservatives whites hate them
moderate whites hate them
non-crazy liberal whites start hating them
chinks hate them
latinos hate them

the moment they start serious shit, they'd be decimated like back at Rorke's Drift

fuck, even other niggers hate niggers

also bruh you realize they're like 12% of the population? And like you admit they're educated like not at all. A full revolution of 100% of the black community would take like 8 days for the US military to put down. And then we'd have a nice, manageable, say... 3% black population nationally right as soon as they were done.

But same rights is a democratic position. You are against democracy fuckin commie?

dude, seek help. Go in therapy, really.

>it's 12% of them
Today.

Five years ago they had 1% of them. Five years later theyll have 24%.

The situation is far different. The turmoil of Russia and France isn't nearly comparable to what so going on now. All the working class, army and gun supporters are pro-Trump and wouldn't support these nigs. It logistically wouldn't make sense.

strong and stupid
cannon fodder
backbone of the Empire

If keeping googles in their proper place makes me a commie, then sign me the fuck up.

Is this russian civil war?

wrong and dumb lel

>He doesn't know about Pokemon go
corbettreport.com/the-cias-pokemon-go-app-is-doing-what-the-patriot-act-cant/

>they're like 12% of the population
Its about 35 millions. Do you realize that 35 millions in your country are ready for the protest? Can you promise me that 5 years later they would not have 70 millions?

>Five years ago they had 1% of them. Five years later theyll have 24%.
...not feeding this troll anymore.

I can't wait for the race war either Ruskie. You guys better air drop us guns and shit.

they have all the same rights as everyone here, thing is we learned that was a mistake after it was too late.
The only solution is one of a final, the best part is that them pulling this shit for 6 days has red pilled more whites to my cause while they accomplished nothing.
This is at it's tipping point, it's only been worse each time since Milwaukee, the streamers didn't have the incidents that the LEO's radios had.
You know one day when they make it to you country and even getting free shit from communism they'll not be satisfied and some how find a way to bring up slavery for the reason for them to get more

Im telling not about black im telling abot support. Idot blяd

>And then we'd have a nice, manageable, say... 3% black population nationally right as soon as they were done.
Why stop there? Most ethnic conflicts in Europe ended with population swaps - exchange the remaining blacks for whites from SAfrica and Zimbabwe

would cost a bunch, but would pay for itself within ten years

Dude we have like 200+ million guns in this country.

Kek this nigga is high as hell on something. If he gets pulled over, he's done.

We will help you bro. Dont worry.
>communism
What do you know about communism?

yeah but tanks n shieeeetttt

thanks lad. for a commie bastard youre alright

But there is still a lot of people who has nothiung to lose. Do you understand it?

wowzers 35 million??? I guess that just leaves the white people at 200 million+ and in control of all infrastructure, military, and government agencies... Your argument is the equivalent of "you do realize there are MILLIONS of Jews in Nazi Germany, rite?? What if dey get mad guise??"

You sound like a fucking faggot nigger lover gopnik who listens to rap music so you identify with your black brothas here in America

Their gripe isn't even one that's valid

They get pissed when police harass them, so now police don't go to their neighborhoods.

They get pissed when a white cop shoots them but the past 3 major ones haven't even been white cops. Yet they commit a disproportionate amount of crime against whites. And a white woman is 9x more likely to get raped by a black man than a white man while white men don't even touch black women. Not only that but more whites are shot by police - when was the last time that was made topic by MSM?

Keep sucking nigger dick sooka

cyka blяd

I have yet to discover a more insidious and purely evil ideology in existence.

>implying niggers don't immediately lose anything they are given (or manage to steal) anyway.

>yeah but tanks n shieeeetttt

Implying.

kek
nah man, just your usual political discussion between Russians
>not a single punch has landed yet
and rather calm at that

yeah well i want my god damn own

and ruskie, drop me in some qt slavic gf too thanks man.

I dont listen rap music in RF its a music for dummies. And I have seen negers 10 or 15 times in my life.
Im telling you not about niggers Im telling you about situation.
But we have seen white people among black protedst. And in army you have a lot of them. Your president is one of them.

>But we have seen white people among black protedst. And in army you have a lot of them. Your president is one of them.

Guys he's 100% correct here. But we need the race war too happen otherwise we're fucked.

>reading Facebook comments while driving

God he can't even follow driving laws

Club Royale

3930 Brookshire Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28216, USA

>lose anything they are given
What they are given? What to lose? You still dont understant this situation. Study our and french revolution.
youtube.com/watch?v=VlXrpJfsxf8

>blackout Monday
>no nigs in public

>yeah well i want my god damn own

What, you want a friggin' tank to park in your garage?

>tanks and sheet
nigga, just like, buy a tank.
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42

Are you saying you dont?

You are not wrong.
When its all over, ill drink vodka with you, comrade.

black people cannot have a revolution

they can only bitch and complain

even these protests, they are organized by George Soros and such, they can't even do it themselves. they are too lazy to even protest beyond 1-2 nights. the nights that have followed have been small crowds of people and half of which was white cucks. they cannot even face off against riot police, they are scared and run at the first sign of trouble.

they cant even form a military or organize on their own, or develop strategy. the only way there could ever be a revolution is if someone propped them up, like Mossad

>And I have seen negers 10 or 15 times in my life

that's 10-15 times too many

kek

Be my gest. Welcome!
Sorry((
>black people cannot have a revolution
OMG Just the same words. Look at this pic and remember it.

yeah but those are white people, not black people

>wife wants new car
>have discussion about what kind of used minivan to get
>bring up this
>says its impractical
>uses any kind of fuel.
>reliable
>will protect kids
>never stuck in traffic
>cheaper than used honda
>even has AC

>Russian comparing slavs to niggers

No argument here. The difference though is Lenin wrote a book and slavs read it and thought about it. No danger of that happening in our proud Basketball American communities.

OMG just the same words. Look at this pic and remember it.

weeeell if they make the words short and the letters large, and put many pictures, including lots of tiddies... they _might_ have a chance. Still a small one, though.

sweeeeet

Murat wasnt white.
But they can write comics

It would have to be written in emoji

Tanks are fucking awesome. I think that's one of the few things we can all agree on.

makes me wonder how they managed to wage war against Rhodesia for ~15 years
sure, there was support from PRC and USSR, but still
I don't remember any actual soldiers/officers on the ground like in Korea, so the actual campaign was run by them

>they cant even form a military or organize on their own, or develop strategy.

And they've tried countless times. Even their best Black Panther marches and "units" are a completely disorganized mess. It's funny as shit.

Feels good to be white.

>"OUR PEOPLE'S STRUGGLE: Booty booty booty booty rockin' errywhere"

>tfw no tankfu

Israel and Anglos propped them up

niggers, jews -- bad news

Yeah. I used to rebuild cars and I would love to get slightly rich and spend my free time rebuilding a tank just for shits and giggles. I would even buy a few acres of land to play with it.

If they were actually pushed they might organize but It would be short lived and be a land slide victory after that.

Bonus points for that model doing 45mph and has a firing range of 200 miles, and it fucking floats.
>cost 22,500 + shipping, tax, tag and title.

Wish I could lick the snot off xer mustache on a cold day

>If they were actually pushed they might organize

Good one.

I didnt say well.

Loosers

They're a laughable mess on their best day. Because they're lesser evolved hominids, born and bred with their IQs in the double digits, just slightly above sandniggers.

Better to have lived a day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep.

African warlords seem to get shit done.
It would be an asymmetrical war at best and probably just total chaos for a few years. It would be interesting to see what site the government takes though. That would be the wild card.

You must be ready to be killed

It helps to have something to fight for.

>African warlords seem to get shit done.

In the jungle with no one to oppose them except other feral niggers.

>commies

Reee.

Its true.

Do you think Trump will win the election and not have an "accident" along the way?

"Will the honourabuh membah plz be quiETTE?"

No he wouldnt win. He didint have a team

Here's my recap based on what I saw:

>WE WUZ
>WE GONNA BRING THIS SHIT TO WHITEY, HE BE SHOOTIN US DOWN
>marches a ways
>hits white neighborhood
>suddenly swarms of cops and NATIONAL GUARD almost as if they knew the googles were going to do this
>turns around and march back because the National Guard doesn't field non-lethal weapons
>WHITEY BE SKEERED, LOOK HOW MANY COPS AND SOLJHAZ IT TOOK THEM
>WE WUZ
>slinks quietly back into ghetto hole

Did I miss anything?

>have
made

bitching about cops not going to the ghetto.

There will be a chimpout tomorrow, probably bigger and better than what we saw tonight, the tension is rising and cops are getting pissed as well as the BLM folk

From what I gathered tonight
>Brian mentioned he was "getting paid for this"
>Mentioned Martial Law a few times
>Niggers from other states are in the Carolina protest and a couple days ago some user confirmed they were getting shipped in by buses
>Israel mentioned and then they switched it to Iran
>Saw a Jew wearing their hat (or whatever the fuck it was called)
>Mentioned they were going to protest outside the Mayors House/Building or some Stadium
>SWAT appeared tonight, more Military groups and riot squads were prepared
>Protest starting at 5PM apparently

Good chance of a happening tomorrow (or today if you are American), funny how the debates will be going on tomorrow too

This was planned from the beginning to shame whatever Republican was running. Too bad they aren't up against a Republican, they're up against Trump the Stump master-general.

I dont see it happening unless there are a lot of paid agitates in reserves. they seem to be running out of energy, but of course 10 people with arms could change a lot in a short amount of time. They also seem to have found that going to the middle class neighborhood gets them more attention. so... you never know.

Read it please.