So tomorrow is the big debate, anyone else very nervous and scared?

So tomorrow is the big debate, anyone else very nervous and scared?

I been Pro-Trump since he announced his running, the last year or so I have been labeled negatively by my friends, family, coworkers, colleagues for supporting Trump. I'm 23 and Mexican-American in California.

I have made throwaway accounts on all social media outlets, and always supported him in there and would stay late up at night and do all this to support him.

It's all I think about when i wake up and go to bed.

Anyone else know this feel? Like we really need him to win, i just don't know how I could live if he is ridiculed and doesn't win.

Pls hold me

>mfw since supporting him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mexican-American

You can't be both.

Be scared for Hillary's anus, Trump carved up 17 people already

Probably means his ethnicity is Latino

What he's going to do to Hillary will be classified as rape in at least 12 countries. Look what he did to the entire GOP. Why does Cred Forums continually lose faith in him, only for him to prove himself time and again?

I'm curious if there are many non-americans who unironically support Trump. I know I do, because my businesses would benefit from some of his policies plus doing away with the TPP.

He doesn't need to do much. Hillary will trip all over herself I'm sure.

>born to mexican parents in america
what is so hard to understand about this

I don't want any posts saying 'I'm holding my position.' We're not holding a goddamned thing. We're shitposting constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except CTR's balls. We're going to hold them by their balls and we're going to kick them in the ass; twist their balls and kick the living shit out of them all the time. Our plan of operation is to meme and keep on shitposting. We're going to push memes through social media like shit through a tinhorn!

I feel anxious like I am in school and there's a big test coming.
Shit is going to get real.

I was born in Mexico but was brought here by my parents legally at 6 years old and i'm a legal US citizen
I'm nit loosing hope, i'm just so nervous and anxious and idk what I would do if things don't go his way

anchor baby lewl

Mexican who was born in America here & I agree with this completely.

Children of illegal immigrants are still illegal immigrants. You gotta go back

>It's all I think about when i wake up and go to bed.

This is exactly how I feel and I'm not even an American citizen. I lost my job, my girlfriend and can't help but caring for nothing besides Trump.

Same
The tension is so high right now.
What will happen? Will Hillary collapse? God I hope Trump doesn't say something that will cost him the election. KEK GUIDE HIM

I mail pictures of my spread asscheeks to each of the trump towers, i will let Donald sodomize me without hesitation

My parents entered legally years ago, they were always coming in and out of Mexico, i was born there and we lived there for a while and then they brought me in legally

She will die on stage.

Milo?

I have to give meaning to my life, but first I have to see Trump winning the presidency. I believe Hillary will shit her pants tomorrow and that Trump will surprise everyone.

There are other fags for Trump and they will watch him make America great again.

Result.

Where were you born?

I know this feel user. I've spent the last year shilling for Trump and dedicating so much free time to keeping up with what he's been doing.

>redpilled two friends into full Trump supporters
>have convinced plenty of people irl that he's not as bad as the media will have them think
>btfo normies who tried to talk shit on Trump irl
>made a bet that if he didn't win I'd eat my MAGA hat
>brought a lot of Trump energy to my newly redpilled friends even though none of us can vote for him
>will feel like a failure as a leader if Trump loses

He CAN'T lose. I won't sperg out if he loses but I can guarantee I'm going to have some of my friends asking me what happened.

i never had the impression that non-americans on this board support him just ironically. i support him 100 %. cant talk to friends and family about this. i can not even come out as a conservative, would be socal suicide were i live. so yeah trump is my last hope.

>what is nationality
1 post

Mexico a state called Michoacan

He literally said his family immigrated legally.

Brevity is the wit of the soul.
Fbpb

I was born in Michoacan too. You sound like me.

>born to mexican parents in america
>Is therefore American
what is so hard to understand about this

I feel the same way, but then I think about the amount of times Trump has fucked with everyone over the past year + the political/policy experience he's gained since the GOP nomination process.

He's probably far more prepared than we think and has a few plans ready to go.

Also, no matter how prepared Hillary is, she can't pretend to be charismatic. Watch her past debates - she always comes off as irritated when she responds to someone's attack, rather than calm/charismatic/witty.

Unlike Romney (who was fucking TRASH at debating), Trump isn't going to make himself vulnerable to embarrassing moments and gotchas from Hillary and the moderator. Its going to be tough, but I wouldn't worry too much. He's a veteran at this stuff (entertaining people), he knows what he's doing.

he hasn't let us down yet

he wont now

he got here by being unstumpable, in the face of biased moderators and media asking him gotcha questions at every turn

it seems forever ago, but its in his blood. Trump is not gonna let hillary beat him tomorrow. hillary never even had a legitimate challenge to get here. Sanders was never supposed to be a real threat, her weakness only made him so.

If hillary so much as sneezes tomorrow, it's over. All Trump has to do is sound strong and confident and he'll do fine. If he manages to sound intelligent, which he is capable of, he'll win. If he can sound genuine, he'll connect to the voter, and he'll win. Hillary can't connect to anyone, she can only hope to sound smarter.

Dude wtf ?
Trump is gonna deport your sorry ass
Unless thats what your aiming for
id say this is kind of a huge self goal user

don't worry

he's gonna win so much, we're gonna say, "Trump we're tired of winning" and he's gonna say, "too bad".

Trump is fucked. How is he going to win a debate in which he's flip flopped on over 100 policies, 20 of which being major issues?
How does one not release his tax plan when every presidential candidate has done so in the past decades?
He's fucked and he's going to get caught slipping

nice bait fuccboi

He hasn't let you down because you refuse to believe his fuck ups you cock sucker

He hasn't let you down because you refuse to believe his fuck ups you cock sucker
He got shat on and he knows it.

Trump is the leader we need and I know he will bring some serious shit to the table.

>being this bootyblasted

it feels so great to be a trump supporter, watching his steady rise in the polls while hillary's campaign crashes like hillary getting thrown into a van by the secret service

I'm guessing reading comp was not your strongest skill

I don't give a fuck about Hillary, but it's blatant that trump did not make to where he is today with his debates and policies

Proud of you user keep fighting the good fight, we're almost there.

yeah, trumps overnight rise to first place in the polls had nothing to do with his strong immigration policy

his continued rise had nothing to do with being the strongest voice on terror

and his constant pitch of bringing manufacturing back to america has nothing to do with his success in the rust belt

you are just another delusional moron who thinks trump has nothing to offer because he doesn't talk in the language of ivory tower academics. he talks like the common man and that's why the common man loves him

Trump, by the way, is a graduate of wharton school of business and his education probably cost more than you'll make in your entire life

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

proof he can sound smart when he wants to

Don't worry OP the Don knows exactly what he's doing.

same here mate

i have spent HOURS shilling for trump all together

its kinda fucking sad desu lol

but its worth it if it pays off

>Why does Cred Forums continually lose faith in him

We don't. It's just shills and CTR

I am so fucking hype for tomorrow

AWOOOO ITS GAME TIME FRIENDOS MAGAMAGAMAGA

I openly support Trump in my country. Most Kiwis just go with what the media tells them, so I see a lot of Trump hate all over social media and in the news etc.
I have successfully red-pilled two friends into Trump supporters and never pass up an opportunity to talk about why I like Trump. But in all honesty, here it feels like I'm one of the only Trump supporters in the country. Feels weird man, especially because the average Kiwi isn't cucked.

Literally everything is stacked against Trump in this debate:

Moderator has personal bias

Crowd filled with handpicked Clinton supporters

Clinton will be using an earpiece to receive easy answers

Questions already revealed to Clinton

Clinton gets first question

Hosted on a network hostile to Trump

Moderator planning to fact check his every word

The entire liberal media is waiting to report how he failed, even if he clearly wins

Let's not forget that Clinton / Soros / the DNC are going to do everything possible to rig this election.

I'm a Trump supporter but at this point he's going to need a miracle to win.

>I'm a Trump supporter but at this point he's going to need a miracle to win.

Are you me, OP? Everything you said matches me