TRUMP GENERAL: HERE WE GO GOOD TO GO LESS THAN 20 HOURS EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
twitter.com/gotapointtomake/status/779753395863158784
youtube.com/watch?v=otZKdoHs06g
twitter.com/catalina5735/status/780123868824530944
thehindu.com/news/international/trump-lauds-hindu-communitys-fantastic-contributions-to-us/article9149298.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY
judiciary.house.gov/press-release/hearing-advisory-house-judiciary-committee-hold-fbi-oversight-hearing/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
u.pomf.is/mtzbqg.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=NrYscjf66Rs
twitter.com/TheNakedCowboy/status/780087786065887232
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/naked-cowboy-endorses-trump-crashes-fox-news-live-feed-trump-tower-video/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtAHpYIXdU
youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv7ZGS3Nkbo
youtube.com/watch?v=cFT_B06qKdk
youtube.com/watch?v=rn7GznqnKyg
youtube.com/watch?v=IWXAahQ63Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM
youtube.com/watch?v=tz82xbLvK_k
twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/780247929051189248
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
youtube.com/watch?v=W7V4tOdboWA
youtube.com/watch?v=hMa4hZQbrms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We're back!

Goodnight, everyone.

Awoo.~

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

I love you all.

Night buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

Because I know Ohio-kun wants some of this fug.

how many bings

Neptunia is shit
SHIT THREAD
SHIT THREAD
SHIT THREAD
SHIT THREAD
SHIT THREAD
SHIT THREAD

Go fuck yourself asshole! Do not defile Lady Purple Heart's name by associating her with your shit-tier candidate. Lady Purple Heart would despise Trump and everything he stands for!

I see a whole army of my fellow anons here in defiance of the tyranny of Hillary Clinton. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are.

...Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live, at least a while.

And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days from this day to that, for one chance, JUST ONE CHANCE, to come back here and tell the shills that they may take our lives... but they'll never take OUR FREEDOM!

SHADILAY!

Yay healthy MAGAbread!

Good night, don't let the Turkroaches bite.

This is my new favorite meme.

See you soon, Trumpgen

You too.

Hey /tg/ I haven't had time to write a few more that were requested but still would like to spread these comfy stories around for some normie rage

2016campaignfanfiction.wordpress.com

Can't wait for the debate tomorrow, goodnight lads.

MAGA

>killing yourself before the debate

You know me well

TRUMP GENERAL THEME SONG

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
>youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

>mfw buying a new house
>closing was originally in late November
>sellers want to move closing to right before the election
I don't know what to do. I have to be here to vote for the God-Emperor.

real thread

the one true thread

POST MORE FANTASIES COME ON CRANK THAT AUTISM

> middle of debate
> ALLAH ACKBAR from crowd
> screaming
> Hillary enters shock from the stress
> Trump reaches into suit and pulls out gold-plated US-made Colt revolver
> ALLAH A--
> ear blasting gunshot
> Trump saved countless lives

YES I EVEN GOT A WALLPAPER OF THAT

Blanc for Trump

twitter.com/gotapointtomake/status/779753395863158784

Reminder that blacks are not going to turn out this year for either candidate.

>tfw tomorrow could be the end of a campaign

Let's just hope it isn't ours.

Got any more o' them Satsuki's?

>TFW Trump will never come to NJ
I want to see the next president before he is elected but it's not happening

>mfw we learn it was ¡Yeb! that converted to Islam and turned terrorist

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

REFER TO TRUMP FROM HERE ON OUT ONLY AS "President Trump"

WE WILL MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND PERCEPTION IS
IS
IS
IS
IS
REALITY
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

(My name is Kek, and I approve this message)

Haven't you heard? We love Cruz now.

FUCK OFF

NEPS ARE PRO TRUMP

BURN COAL

PAY THE TOLL

TIP THE TRUMP IN EVERY POLL

KEK SPEAKS

EMAIL LEAKS

PURGE THE WORLD IN TWENTY WEEKS

Hey guys I just got back from the bar meetup in the village with Cernovich and a bunch of NY Republicans. 181 Essex was a choice spot.

Directly across the street from the bar sat a giant golden frog. Pic related. It was an enjoyable time and really cool to talk politics with other like minded people. Cernovich was pretty cool in person too. Taller than I expected funny enough, very insightful. Didn't know he was in Cape Town

AMA about this little meeting I guess.

Go fuck yourself CTR. Reported for loli spamming

Kek same

"If you kill yourself, you win" - Prime Minister Leafman

Yes.
Here's a crowd favorite.

Who here has fantasies of being forced to dress up and act as a girl?

Early voting user

They can't stop the movement.

Real Trump Thread

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT, AGAIN!

>the Trump Dynasty will take on the role in Republican politics of the fallen Bush Dynasty

How moist would this make you?

redpill me on nep user

looked like shit to me and I didn't ever give it a chance

Vert may be pro-trump, but only because she is equally as shit-tier as he is.

neppy nep would never support a hatemonger like Trump. neppy nep is all about having fun and living a happy life.

I got work off tomorrow at 4. Gonna be the most nerve wracking day in a while.

Just think, by this time tomorrow we will be celebrating the total collapse of Crooked Hilary. Its going to be a party like nothing we've seen before. MSM will be in full on damage control and democrat tears will flow like the mighty Nile. Bring your party hats, guys.

I know my brothers on /vp/ just as well as on /tg/.

Not those D&D queers we keep going to the Winter Ball with. I'm gonna shill hard for /vp/ and Cred Forums. My Passimian memes will shake the Earth.

You boys gave my life purpose, and for that, I thank you.

Its been an honor, gentlemen.

God speed.

superior taste spotted

The colloquial we, you spud muncher?

It wouldn't be an honor since the Bush dynasty was awful.

Trump will redefine the Republican party and the Trump family will become the new standard which everyone looks up to. They're the ideal family in perfect emulation of the American dream.

Go Trump!

Take care, Texas user.

>Hatemonger

Add this one to your list of irrational ad hominems CTR!

Me, but I could never pull it off

> too much masculine features to cross dress
> too much feminine features to be manly
> too much of both to be androgynous

Get out faggot

I hope Cruz actually fully backs Trump this time.

It's been one hell of a battle my brother.

>Bring your party hats, guys.
I'll be wearing both my MAGA hats and my #BigLeague shirt while sipping tears out of my Trump/Pence water bottle.

>going into work knowing the fate of the free world hangs in the balance

youtube.com/watch?v=otZKdoHs06g

Will the CTR completely implode tomorrow, or will they go into overdrive claiming "CLINTON WON."

MAGGER

WHO /DONATED/ HERE

I JUST DID

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

HIGH ENERGY

THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME GOING ON MY FIRST JOB ($8.20/HR) IN

FLORIDA

IS THE DEBATES

WOOOOHOOOOOO

#MILLENIALS4TRUMP
#HISPANICS4TRUMP
#FLORIDA4TRUMP

/end blog post

Reminder all Neps are pro Trump

Anime fro Trump really

I'm a Nononfag +bh, but Satsuki a divine regardless.

>superior taste
>they aren't posting Jakuzure

No.

I'm not CTR, just a liberal nep fan who happened to notice this atrocity of a thread as I was skimming through the catalog. I had to say something to defend lady purple heart's honor

Look at the beginnings of my official Trump Library

How much?

Bc you are too stupid and deranged to get it, the solution for you is a bullet. Go spam a dick r8 thread on Cred Forums

Cred Forums is a few aisles down, friendo

checked

Kuk wills it. Jeb! will convert and attempt to aloha snackbar the debate, but will get shot by Trump

>8.20/hour
what are you a waiter?

thanks for sharing user

Give us a sign. We need a victory.

Mexican bookends, nice touch

I hope he comes back to California. The rallies were always great.

Going to sleep feels like the Christmas Eve awaiting to open presents tomorrow, too excited to sleep

>They think her was joking when he said he always wanted to lie down his life for his country and it's people
Why do they think he's joking when he's serious and serious when he's joking? Are leftists autistic?

kek I was planning on doing the same thing. Weather trio best trio
May glory come to /vp/ and Cred Forums my friend

>Hillary and Bill were given a special role in the plan passed down to them from their Moloch worshiping Jewish masters
>they were supposed to run as the left leaning "heroes" to the Bushes who were supposed to become "villains"
>Bushes would destroy the image of the Republican party forever in the minds of the American people
>Clintons were supposed to be the ideal example presidents who would look good by comparison
>in the end they were supposed to swap back and forth for 32 years to completely change, control, and globalize America for (((their))) interests
>2008, 24 years have passed as Hillary stands by waiting for her moment to run as the first female president in history
>some uppity nigger from a different sect of Moloch worshipers pops out of nowhere and steals the election from her simply because he's black
>Hillary continues to run against him in complete disbelief that her life plan was stolen from her, only stopping her campaign when she was promised a seat as Secretary of State
>and so she waits another eight years in his shadow doing dirty work instead being in the light as she always wanted to
>the next election after 32 long years is coming up
>age and disease is finally taking it's toll on her, but it's finally time
>shes supposed to run against !Yeb and win in a landslide like they originally planned
>she's within spitting distance of finally realizing her life's dream of becoming president
>Trump comes out of fucking nowhere and destroys her whole life

Proud Boys?

Goodnight /trumpgen/
See you at the debate tomorrow

Did you kneel in front of the frog

I can think of no greater honor than sharing this past year with you bunch of maniacs. We'll see this through to the end, no matter the outcome.

And if this turns for the worse, I can think of no better people to watch the world burn with.

>those bookends

>mfw Dodger Stadium Rally

Of course you are a liberal which is why you only use ad hominem attacks instead of logical arguments backed up by facts.

Donated $10 because gotta save for community college and my car

I'm 18 working at a pizza hut, looking for another job but miami is tough my man

> kill myself

So I could miss shitposting in /tg/ on November 9 and on for 8 years? No thanks..

I don't know any of you through a hole in a vietnamese haiku writing forum wall, and despite that I love all of you

Whatever the outcome, I pray you all get to witness the America that Donald Trump has envisioned

We can vote early for the election?

In 24 hours, Trump will be in the lead in national polls.

In 24 hours, we will be one step closer to freedom.

Hillary puts Lyin' Rafael to shame with her disgusting display of dreadful deception.

ie she fucks up big. Look at my post number.

You are a libtard shill feeding off our energy. No Trump voter would be spamming little girl cartoons in a Cred Forums thread. I'm spending tomorrow on r/the_donald because MODS aren't banning you girly freaks fast enough

twitter.com/catalina5735/status/780123868824530944

"I'm Latina. I have a child w special needs & I'm voting 4 Trump. He didn't make fun of a journalist w/special needs. Seek the truth."

the """"""""""peaceful protests"""""""""" from the left were icing on the cake too

>this calm before the storm
Chilling as fuck

In no less than 20 hours this board is going to fucking implode

I feel like Trump is a time traveler sent to save us.

>I LOVE THE HINDU'S
thehindu.com/news/international/trump-lauds-hindu-communitys-fantastic-contributions-to-us/article9149298.ece

So nervous for tomorrow but I imagine CTR is even more so. Trump has to royially screw the pooch to to end his campaign whereas Hillary is one coughing fit away from losing.

Keep the faith brothers and MAGA

>you're going to bed
>I can't fucking sleep

Why can't I sleep like a baby tonight
I'm too fucking anxious and want this fucking ride over with already

Well, now that we know it pisses you off, we'll be sure to include her in more Trump memes.

Ribbit?
I praised kek. It was a very surprising thing to see. Wish the light was better.

One of the girls there was from Nepal. The only republican in her family. The immigration process took her 11 years. Crazy

The list goes on: He would scuttle the financial reforms and consumer protections born of the Great Recession. He would upend the Obama administration’s progress on the environment, vowing to “cancel the Paris climate agreement” on global warming. He would return to the use of waterboarding, a torture method, in violation of international treaty law. He has blithely called for reconsideration of Japan’s commitment not to develop nuclear weapons. He favors a national campaign of “stop and frisk” policing, which has been ruled unconstitutional. He has blessed the National Rifle Association’s ambition to arm citizens to engage in what he imagines would be defensive “shootouts” with gunmen. He has so coarsened our politics that he remains a contender for the presidency despite musing about his opponent as a gunshot target.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY

We've come this far, let's see it through to the end.

>Taller than I expected funny enough,
I always expect him to be short because his voice is pretty high pitched, then I see pictures of him. Is that why?

Please fuck off back to r anime faggot

Loos BTFO

>I'm spending tomorrow in r/the_donald
why don't you head there now faggot

Peace. And on that note

>even knowing what or where that reddit shit is

Well, there's that. Shame the shills who have pushed that meme will die, though.

Soon.

Jacking off helps me fall alseep when I'm stressed

I'm not here for a debate on the issues, you tard.

I never said I was a Trump voter. I can't stand Trump. And, yes, I support Hillary completely. The only reason I am even posting in this thread is because OP tried to associate MY goddess Purple Heart with HIS shit-tier candidate.

I remember when fucking Wotlk came out for WoW and I couldn't sleep the day before launch I was so excited

The anxiety I have now completely fucking eclipses it. I'm not too nervous, I have complete trust in Trump, but I just want to fucking see the carnage already

What's that? You need more anime? You got it, user.

>going into work knowing the fate of the free world hangs in the balance

This is me working that 3 to 11 shift. Can't wait to watch it on Fox afterwards.

Trump has been reading mein kampf day and night in preparation for the debate

goodnight sleepy bunny man. MAGA.

You're a fucking faggot 12-year-old if you think I'm only going to spend time here out of fear of anonymous retard 12-year-olds telling me that other websites are "uncool."

Go suck a Google's dick. I'm going to shill for Trump on every fucking platform, reddit included.

What was he like? I hate myself for missing out on the DC meetup back in July.

I want upvote niggers to leave /tg/. Why won't they leave?

He's said on multiple occasions that he's doing this because the country was so good to him, that he needs to do good back.
He mentions that he could have a great life, letting his kids run his companies and carry on his legacy.
But no, he has foresight.
He knows that we are at the point of no return.
He is using his talent not for himself this time.
He is going to win for us.

>We believe in objective science
>Hollywood is the perfect vehicle for that

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/hearing-advisory-house-judiciary-committee-hold-fbi-oversight-hearing/

>COMEY TO TESTIFY WEDNESDAY
COMEY TO TESTIFY WEDNESDAY
>COMEY TO TESTIFY WEDNESDAY

This

fuck off back to autist

I'm just joking

I think so. But irl he's like 6 or 6'1. His lisp isn't too pronounced either. Not as noticeable as I remember from his DNC videos.

One of the guys there had a Ben Garrison t shirt on. Based af

No. I don't even like anime, just neps.

I can't imagine how salty Hillary will be when she loses. I can only imagine she'll lash out at eithier trump or his supporters or the "alt-right".

I really hope she lashes out at Obama. Just fucks him up right then and there on CNN during her concession speech.

And he would like to have a nuclear arsenal instead of just a twitter account

tuff goy, take it to plebdick

The shilling of Hillary on twitter is getting unbearable. All I see is that video of the comedy central guy and the girl ad by Hillary. It's fucking disgusting

You know, I actually searched for guro of that character to trigger you with, but that game/anime/visual novel whatever the fuck it is is so irrelevant that nobody has bothered to make any.

>I can think of no greater honor than sharing this past year with you bunch of maniacs. We'll see this through to the end, no matter the outcome.
>And if this turns for the worse, I can think of no better people to watch the world burn with.

Amen brother.

I always liked playing this song when I brought my Kyogre out. Guess the move set.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

The anxiety over this debate is the type of event which happens only once or twice in a generation that no amount of fapping can relieve, senpai

I'm sure I'll sleep an hour or two...but I want The Cunt to die via brain aneurysm on that stage so badly...nothing else will calm me down

SHE IS GOING TO DO FINE TOMORROW GUYS
u.pomf.is/mtzbqg.webm

God damnit, I remember when I used to respect this guy. Now its clear he's just a pawn.
I hope Gowdy fucking tears him a new asshole.

May I ask why you support Ms. Clinton? What policies you like and such?

What are you listening to while watching this debate countdown trumpgen?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrYscjf66Rs
for me.

Don't forget to get registered to vote ASAP, times running out. Get it done this week.

dont send him there
send back to plebbit

I am going to send this to Hillary before the debates. Do you think she would like it?

Kek will show all hillary supporters the Way of the God Emperor.

Nice!
I don't really expect much out of him though.

>current year
>using nukes when you're promising to make your military better than ever before.
Hahaha you got me.

>all these people falling asleep

I should do the same. I've been staying up too long on /tg/ too much that I feel like shit the next day.

Night /tg/. Tomorrow, we shall prevail.

Things I'm 99% sure will happen in the debate

>1. Clinton tries to pull a world leader quiz on Trump. Trump responds with "Of course you'd remember the name of somebody who bought influence with the state department"

>2. Trump brings a few coughdrops in his pocket just in case. If Hillary starts having a fit he will kindly offer one to her with a smug face.

Calm Mind? That one's pretty good but I'm a big fan of Choice Scarf Water Spout. It hits so hard.

straight shillin for T in NYC

twitter.com/TheNakedCowboy/status/780087786065887232

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/naked-cowboy-endorses-trump-crashes-fox-news-live-feed-trump-tower-video/

>Guess the move set.
Shit. Um, Surf, Water Spout, Ice Beam, and uh, uhhh...

Body Slam?

What's tg opinion on pic related meeting from yesterday?

Cernovich was very open and colorful. He talks like he tweets. Doesn't censor himself. I thought he was pretty alright. Talked about his personal life history in other places global and political stuff and the debates. Very easy to speak to.

He almost fell over too on the way to the bathroom kek.

He has already shown he isn't worthy of trust...

>Will the CTR completely implode tomorrow, or will they go into overdrive claiming "CLINTON WON."
both

Well user, I pray you have /comfy/ waifu dreams when you eventually fall asleep. You need to conserve your energy for debate shitposting tomorrow
I'll see you then

BASED HAIRCUT MAN!

If Hillary loses, she either flees the country or commits suicide.

She is LITERALLY propped up by the Washington corrupt system that Trump wishes to destroy. So many of her crimes have been brought into the open, mostly by us, and with the Don in power she'll get punished for every single one of them. She's compromised the establishment and the deep state actors of the country to the point where they view her as a liability, especially if she loses the election.

kek confirms great bingo

Bros remember we have to vote on drudge poll, msnbc poll, Twitter poll, Fox poll, and every other poll

We normally have enough activity on twitter to dilute the shilling with redpilling material, do you see any anti-Hillary content in the responses?

Nice digits

We gotta see who gets their bingo filled first

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtAHpYIXdU

So /comfy/

they've been friends a long time so (((you guys))) get a pass this time, Herschel

I'm really starting to believe that John Titor stuff is real user, Trump really doesn't have any other reason to be doing this. He loves us all

I BETTER NOT GET HIT BY A CAR OR SOMETHING ON THE WAY TO WORK TODAY. I AM SO FUCKING HYPE FOR THIS DEBATE!

checked!

guys... maybe we should just give up now...

we don't need to hit 300 replies before admitting the truth...

it's over... w-who else wants to vote for jill?

i-i'm man enough to vote for a w... woman....

Awesome stuff. Did you guys take photos?

WHERE IS INSIDER user!? I WANT TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS

haha did Cred Forums make that to make faggot liberals stay home?

It was super useful for exp. share grinding the Elite Four in RSE.

>trumps special text message number starts with 88
really makes you think, huh.

>tfw no red pilled Yoko gf

Hey look it's my OC again.
Be sure to spam that on skypebook later in October mein nigger.

did based Garrison actually draw this himself?

The king of the kikes meets the man from NYC.

Not sure of how to feel.

sad thing is it would work

>no disavow David Duke

>Not quite king of kikes, just the Israeli ones

Her body count list will grow by leaps and bounds to eliminate as many witnesses against her and her family as possible.

She will see the noose in her minds eye every time she blinks. She knows what is coming.

A positive to this, is when Trump wins liberals won't be able to scream about the election being rigged against them. Makes Trump more legitimate. Kind of hoping it went this way desu. Also, there's no fucking way Hillary gets off if Trump is elected anyway.

Honestly yeah a little bit, but for the girl ad, it's just a bunch of females saying "wow I can't believe he said all this, that's terrible" an shit. They don't realize all that footage is old and mostly from the appretence or other TV shows.

Debate time:

>pictures for ants

Goodnight everybody

We're in for a fucking wild ride tomorrow.

>inb4 back in 20 minutes because I won't be able to go to sleep

He absolutely cannot do the 'I don't want to reveal my plan' shit regarding ISIS. Holt and Shillary will beat him upside the head while she discusses it.

Kaine claps like an autist

Hillary was never my first choice, but she is needed in office to stop a right-wing takeover of the federal government. We need Hillary in office to ensure a Democratic majority on the Supreme Court. This would have significant consequences on a wide range of issues, from campaign finance reform to gun control and women's rights, to name a few. As a matter of fact, SCOTUS cases that decided the matter of whether or not the second amendment guarantees an individual right to gun ownership have only recently been decided, and could easily be reversed by a liberal Supreme Court. That could make it easier for individual cities to ban certain types of guns if they wish. Additionally, recent decisions on campaign finance reform were close decisions, and again could be reversed by a liberal majority on the court.

As for Clinton's policies in and of themselves, my main concern is that she is more likely to veto bills passed by a right-wing Congress, or even potentially come into office alongside enough coattails to secure a Democratic majority in the Senate. That would be great not only for the court, but also for ensuring that no pesky Republican legislation makes it through. First and foremost, we need to protect the progress we have made in college availability, fighting climate change, and improving working conditions for labor.

There's far more to the issue than that, but I'm not going to write a book. The bottom line is that we need someone who believes in the power of government to do good for people, and that is a Democrat, not Trump.

Save but don't share until about two weeks before election day. At that time join every pro Hillary group on FB and Twitter and spam with multiple accounts. Black female profile pics are better to use.

see you in 20 goy

>NO OVARIES IN THE OVAL OFFICE
>WE NEED BALLS TO BUILD THE WALL
>MMM HMM

No insideranon but FBIanon dropped by earlier if you care about him.

>

Btw what topics will be covered by the 1st debates even be tomorrow?

I was just chuckling but then the Kaine's wife being a Pence thing made me burst out laughing.

Nah, just of the frog statue. Maybe others did and will post on reddit. It was mostly white guys, a rican, 2 Hindus and 2 legal immigrants from Nepal and Poland. 1 was an attorney. Good times.

hopefully they take back constantinople desu

ty senpai

Close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv7ZGS3Nkbo
youtube.com/watch?v=cFT_B06qKdk
youtube.com/watch?v=rn7GznqnKyg
youtube.com/watch?v=IWXAahQ63Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM
youtube.com/watch?v=tz82xbLvK_k
I don't even like Undertale that much but the OST is pretty damn good.

The day of the rope is coming, shill.

.02 has been deposited into your sheckel account

Nap up bro, we'll be here stressing and MAGA

Still 15 hours nail polish bro

I just noticed that Zyklon Ben has a new cartoon.

>First and foremost, we need to protect the progress we have made in college availability, fighting climate change, and improving working conditions for labor.

Can you tell me what constitutes progress?

Even though I get off at 11 tomorrow I can't wait to come here and see how Cred Forums reacts to Hillary getting BTFO

>Trump has been "Reading Steiner" for who knows how long.
I just got sad thinking that this is one of hundreds of attempts that Trump has made to save our timeline.
I'm certain this one is where he will triumph, but it still pains my heart that a man who loves his country has to see how vile and wretched it becomes over a hundred times.

The entire ticket is a fucking joke. I can't imagine him actually speaking as VP so therefore they won't win.

Listen we know you like trump but here's a (you)

>niggers have initiated DotR on whites twice now
>Cred Forums still patiently waits
Commendable.

Erasing white people and their history.

>someone who believes in the power of government to do good for people

Simply epic my statist friend.

I can't wait for your Drumpfnigger tears when Hillary BTFO of Dr. Umpf

How do we know it's the same guy?

Reading now, I read and followed all of the original FBIanon threads. I'm not convinced it's the same person.

>neppy nep would never support a hatemonger like Trump

You're right, Nepgear prefers to be BLACKED by the biggest mandingos.

Why isn't she just honest about her health?

Yeah but I like using Pdon for ORAS grinding

Taxes and muh mean tweets for Trump. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows for Hillary.

>goofy clown, probably sounds like the inconceivable guy from princess bride
>vs silver wolf race bannon
not even a contest

Kek...still only one shoe

>Trump's podium is apparently being made taller for the debate
Can someone explain this to me? I'm not sure if it's to make him look more imposing, or to make him look shorter (because the podium will be taller). Probably the former, yeah?

It's kind of disappointing that on the eve of the biggest political event....ever, no InsiderAnon. :(

>have 200 minute class starting at 5:15 PM PST
fuck.

That argument always pisses me the fuck off. What the hell does she want him to say in response? Does Hillary want him to publish detailed tactics level paperwork regarding planned operations in the area?!

Why doesn't Trump bite back asking Hillary to publish her plans for outright invading Syria, Russia, Iran, and North Korea as she's openly stated she intends to do? And why didn't she publish her plans from when she sparked the Arab spring revolts which created the whole Libyan and Syrian civil war? Why doesn't she fucking publish that?

God I hate that woman so damn much.

I really need a gf /trumpgen/

Trump has great policies and he seems like a great president but with Hillary, sharia law will be imposed and i can finally get set up for an arranged marriage and rape women freely...

I want a great america again, i really do, but the desparation is killing me... i think i..'m,,, with... her....

>CLOCK
So has this gotten on Daily Show yet? That clockboy reference being a hardened terrorist is surely too hateful and "OBJECTIVELY FALSE" for them to resist "debunking" this cartoon.

who are the debaters? Why isn't it Trump and Hillary debating?

Uh from what I read it was Clintons podium being made smaller so it sits at the same chest level as Trump's?

call in sick

VP debate is gun be gud: Candy Kane vs. Mike The Mince Pence.

were there any good dramafag tears about the trump campaign using les miserables? It feels like something libcucks would whine about.

Probably an older drawing when VP's were still up in the air.

We need all of Cred Forums to work together after the debates. We need to hit those online polls hard. Screen cap those polls and tweet them. Don't let the MSM report tuesday morning that Hillary won.

Your Emperor needs every soldier to do his duty.

For all we know FBIanon is fake. You believe him if you want to believe him, you don't if you don't. He's an enigma whose relevance and actual existence is entirely subjective.

Maybe he really was a LARPer

Trump team wears US flag pins and the Hillary campaign wear loyalty pins to her.

Mike Cernovich and Mark Cuban. Mike challenged Mark to a debate over Trump and Hillary and he never responded

Not sure if you can make threads about that though. Those cuckshit mods were deleting those Nickelodeon poll rig threads.

I'm calling what will happen in the VP debate
>K: Why do you hate gays, Pence!
>M: I don't, can we talk about policy?
>K: YES YOU DO, BIGOT

That's usually what dems talking points are

I mean fuck just look at them
>pence 6'0 to kaine's 5'10 (LMAO)
>kaine looks like a guy who hangs out by the playground trying to coax kids into his van
>pence looks like the honest dad that kicks his ass
>pence has a flag pin
>kaine has a fucking H

VPs always fight with the gloves off because they don't have to maintain as strong of image.

I'm a time traveler, here's the first few seconds of the VP debate.

Because it's terrible.

If it was "just pneumonia" they would instantly say that she has it after 9/11 or even don't come there and release statement that she has pneumonia and doesn't want to spread it. Which is 100% reasonable and nobody would find it wrong for her to avoid crowds until cured.

However, it's more than that.

any screen caps of the last trump insider user?

I'm halfway through the thread.

Personally I think he's got a good chance of being the original. I'm more inclined to believe him. Seems to line up from what I can remember of FBIanon's "style" (but it was months ago).

Other than experience, or contrasting her with Trump, can you give me at least 3 reasons as to why you support Clinton.

Could be. I'm just going by what little I heard here. I know one podium is smaller and I'm not sure I understand why.
twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/780247929051189248
Where I heard it.

I think it's Mike Cernovich. No idea why trump and Hillary are not "debating" but I do enjoy seeing Mike Cuban's balls in a pickle jar.

is that real?

I'll do my best to explain a few things, for your perspective.

Gun control is a sham. Is everyone has a legal gun, than any mass shooting by a terrorist or criminal our psycho is over in seconds. You can't rely on the police to be there before too many innocents die. Empathize: if you were in a shooting situation where a crazy white guy with a gun was shooting wildly, you'd probably wish you had a gun too, to protect yourself.

America needs a wall to stop illegal immigrants and terrorists. It had been proven that Mexican smugglers get dangerous drugs and even dangerous people into America through the south border. With the wall and proper vetting, such things would be a thing of the past.

Trump also believes in the government doing good for the people. His entire campaign, he's said that the government favors the ultra rich - he would know, he's ultra rich. He wants to make the government better to undo the crime Bill that oppresses black youth keeping them poor. He wants a better America for all Americans (LEGAL Americans)

We have learned "I DONT BUT YOU CLEARLY DO, WHY DO YOU WANT GAYS TO GET KILLED BY MUDSLIMES?!"

Pence will be fine.

Eeks. MUH INSIDERANON shitposts pretty much 24/7 as Really Makes Me Think tripfag. Its like you want to be retarded.

From what I heard Hillary had a "custom made" podium to accomodate for her height.

>Nickelodeon poll
Oh the humanity

>give the MSM "Trolls Rig Polls" stories on a silver platter
>t. CBS Intern

Yes, Trump will make anime real.

Its not rigging its just conservatives voting

Not in the context they present it. A vet gave him his purple heart and he joked TO THE VET (not public) I always wanted to earn one but not endure what it means to receive it. The vet laughed and liked it. The media was all "omg offended omfg how could he say that etc"

That is why we can't talk about once the debate starts. Let our plans get buried in the ash bins of the archives. As Cred Forums threads rise and then fall off quickly during the debate.

>kaine has a fucking H
Jesus Christ, I totally missed that. And people seriously think Trump is the fascist.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

Usually these episodes are pretty cringe worthy, but this time it wasn't actually too bad.

>tfw sick at work
>tfw can't leave until a replacement comes in
>tfw probably gonna be sick during the debate
>tfw probably gonna be drained of all my energy while watching it from my tablet
>tfw will be too exhausted to shitpost in either the sticky or trumpgen
Kill me

Same here except
> too much masculine features to wear overly cute/feminine clothing
> too much feminine features to be androgynous
> too much of both to be boyish

>Why isn't The Cunt honest about her health
>Why isn't The Cunt honest
>The Cunt
>honest

What's it been like living under that rock the past 25 years, UK?

This nigga understands me

Are a grill

I'm asking why.

Just take some medicine, like Hillary, and hope for the best

oh finally a new one

I like King Jew, even moreso since he hates our King Nigger. If I was a Hat living over in Jewland, I'd be psyched to have Bibi as my leader.

>Nearly half of voters think Trump will use a type of nuclear weapon we don't even have
thanks for correcting the record.

Weird that they would say Trump's is being made bigger, then. Not surprising, though.

So, anyone have a good drinking game plan for the debate later today?

I'm thinking a shot for everytime Hillary coughs.

see There are ill people and there are people who are bound to die or be disabled in a year or two.

>I want to die: The Game

> video is (((unavailable)))

You will kill your liver.

Should nuke the moon t b h

Good morning lads. How are you holding up. Can you believe that the day has finally come?

Some good stuff anons, thanks. That Skull Grunt track is fun.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEcycle

You LGBTQ fags need to get lives

If these are your problems in life you aren't living life

>sample

Simple ez gameplay VN style game. Lots of bants but not that good if you're not autistic enough to get into it. Also lots of jap memes and waifu game english VAs are shit

>medicine
>stomach flu or similar problem

I'll just have to wait it out.

HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP?!

HE'S GOING TO NUKE THE MOON!

fakk off m8

very hypocritical to say that after being a draft dodger for the vietnam war (yeah he had a bs bone problem that docs gave to wealthy people. He was doing sport during these years). Face it, Trump has balls to say he's all for the military while avoiding to serve

No. Let that thread slide

eat shit

NEW THREAD

These aren't problems in live, just mild inconveniences for me.

Also I'm straight. Just upset nature gave me wide hips for no reason.

MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

REYCLE

g u d
u
d

t r a x
r
a
x

youtube.com/watch?v=W7V4tOdboWA

Have this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=hMa4hZQbrms

Go take the shit of your life? Stop being a bitch?

I don't even know man

yes
I'm straight you faggot

5/10 due to square face and skinnyfat but straight

Asking why The Cunt can't be honest about her health or any other subject is like asking why a pig can't just suddenly sprout wings fron its skin, start flapping, and fly...because it just isn't happening

The Cunt can't be honest about her health because she can't be honest, period...the capability isn't in her, because she's sold her soul to The Banker Jew, The Globalist Jew, The Media Jew, etc...and some would argue to The Devil himself

There is no truth in her...even if she occasionally has told the truth in the past, it's only to her advantage, to help her earthly aspirations...she wouldn't recognize it; it would be by accident

Do you understand, Earl Grey Teafag?

Hillary is evil.

she ain't gonna be lashing out at shit from prison

Do you have the link for the youtube vid one user posted where Trump hops in a Countach and battles a Hillary arcade game machine?
The music was catchy as fuck.

Lady purple heart fully supports the Don.