Leave Drumpf to me

>Leave Drumpf to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I can't do that pardner. I'm not an injun trader, the delegates are his fair and square

who

eyebrows? ILLEGAL? Al Leppo?

What is a leppo

if you can't trust a man with a pair of eyebrows, what can you trust him with?

A LEPPO

Johnson would get shredded almost as bad as Shillary if he had to debate with Trump. All that would be needed would be a question like, "What is Aleppo?", and that would be it.

Based Ted

*smirks and unzips bible*

Not if I get there first...

I fucking love how this meme has evolved since Friday. rofl

tell me about the leppos gary

Drumpf is also fucking awful on foreign policy, he's going to get raped by Hillary in debates when asked any basic question on world affairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk
Johnson is scary

wtf lol

>TFW I have 4 Gary Johnson yard signs sitting in a box
It wasn't supposed to be like this, Gary.

>at the last minute trumps one time friend turned jealous rival bursts through the doors and swallows his pride
Where we're you when trump made anime real?

H-HE'S FAST

If he wants a blowjob he already has Melania.
Nice try though.

Why does he even run for president? What is it with these meme candidates? Will he even participate in any debates?

As awful on foreign policy as someone who has knowingly and willingly corrupted and destabilized sovereign nations to line her own pockets and, in so doing, has cost the lives of American service members and civilians? Doubtful.

WE WANT JEB!!

>mfw Trump calls Hillary out on purposely destabilizing Syria as proven by her leaked emails forcing countless normies to google and get confronted by the JQ

NANI?

GIVE ME THE DELEGATES CRUZ REEEEEEEEEEEE

NANI !?!? W-WHERE DID HE GO?

Send them to Allepo

I DONT KNOW WHERE THAT IS

Smoking the competition, am I rite? 420 lmao wut?

I-I CAN'T FOLLOW HIS MOVEMENTS