I like how before you can become President of the United States, you must first bend down and kiss Israel's ass...

I like how before you can become President of the United States, you must first bend down and kiss Israel's ass, doesn't matter which party you're from

I thought Trump at least would let us have a spine, but I guess not

Delete this

wtf I love jews now

i-it's just 8d chess

h-he's just doing what he has to to become president

s-so what if he's surrounded his economic team, policy team, and family with elite jews, he's for the little guy! he always has been!

What did he tell him schlomo?

>that triangle placement
kek

sage/hidden/reported/check'em

Do you think jews have these conversations on their message boards whenever their glorious leader has to suck more USA dick for cash to fight mudslimes with?

>elite
lel

Just like how he bent down and kissed Mexico's ass right?

Israel is fine.

I'm thinking about joining a kibbutz to cure my autism.

TRIGGERED

lel

>whenever their glorious leader has to suck more USA dick for cash to fight mudslimes with?

>suck more USA dick

Dude king jew couldn't even get through two words without the entire senate bending over backwards and working their hands raw from clapping so hard.

never forget friends. Soros wants israel destroyed and that should tell us something

That he's actually our friend?

>Trump
>spine
Idiot.

5 cents

I wonder who he picked to be president.

Who licked his shoe the most.

Well considering that Israel holds the region hostage and all of the elites in the US are jewish it doesnt surprise me.

Obama was the only president i know who didn't suck Bibi's cock... publicly.

And Israel is smart, they own the Senate.

>"My father taught me many things here — he taught me in this room. He taught me — keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

This is a standard motion for almost all people in the last leg of the process to meet with the PM of Israel. Noting to see here.

What exactly does Israel provide the USA with that grants them "greatest ally" status?
inb4 secret jew magic

Ever tim