KING: White men killed more American police than any other group this year

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/19/kansas-police-officer-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/07/man-indicted-in-shooting-ohio-officer-could-face-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TjLkZpot_JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and American police killed more white men than any other group this year.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>(((((Shawn King)))))

white men also die at the highest rate to cops, yet there is no outrage there.

this isn't news.

Also
>((((Jew York Daily Jews))))

White men are inherently more efficient at everything they do

That per capita?

Why would you only look at capital cities when looking at crime stats...

>white men are better at killing
Wow, looks like someone picked up literally any history book.

What? Are you being serious?

Black activism is usually led by the mulatto elite among the blacks. Mulatto, octoroon, quadroon.

One of the early long time leaders of the NAACP was a man that indistinguishable from a white man. His mother was 1/4 or 1/8 black.

Mediocre white people with mediocre talent may not make it in the white world but they can rule in the black one.

WHITE MEN MAKE UP MORE OF THE POPULATION SO OF COURSE THEY ACCOUNT FOR A HIGHER PERCENTAGE HOLY FUCK LIBERALS CANNOT INTO STATISTICS

Aren't white people the biggest demographic in America? We have a cop problem here not a google killing problem. These c average fuckers don't get adequate training and they shoot anything that casts a shadow. Shoot first, ask questions later

this fucking fraud, fake nigger (whose own parents are White and say he got his ass beat in high school by niggers for trying to date a negress) is so fucking fall of shit.

Curious, he hasn't taken a 23 and me right? How much is it up to now, $200 or $250? i'll chip in $50, will any other anons match we so we can send this nigger this a 23 and me kit and let's find out how "Black" he is?

Can the jews stop us from making a kickstarter and trying to get as much PR as possible?

BTW- this nigger is not telling people that spics now count as "White" for purposes of crimes stats so as not to show people just how much crime wetbacks are committing: JUST LOOOK AT ALL THESE WHITE CRIMINALS, OI VEY!!!

>WHITE MEN MAKE UP MORE OF THE POPULATION SO OF COURSE THEY ACCOUNT FOR A HIGHER PERCENTAGE HOLY FUCK LIBERALS CANNOT INTO STATISTICS

If white people are the majority, then stop saying that the fact that more white people are killed by cops means there's no racism involved.

More White criminals..I think these are probably from a neo-nazi gang:

look at all those 5'7" and 5'8" """white""" guys

>talcum x

this article only looks at the years 2015 and 2016. what about every year previous? his numbers consider something like 50 people total.

that's because shitty statistics count spics as white

texas 10 most wanted..Whites are clearly some dangerous people...(CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT? WE GET DE=ISCRIMATED AGAINST ONC OLLEGE APPS FOR BEING WHITE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO CLASSIFY CRIMINALS, THEY TAKE FUCKING BEANER WHO CAN;T EVE SPEAK ENGLISH AND SAY TTHEY ARE WHITE).

I THINK MY FAV ARE THE FIRST 3..ACTUALLY ALL ARE GREAT...IF YOU HAVE A TOYBOOK, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH THE NORMIES. I REFUSE TO HAVE ONE ONE).

Actually, blacks commit crime at a similar rate as whites, so if we're basing this on criminals. Whites do get killed at a higher rate based on crime stastics.

Though they insinuate otherwise, the article does count Hispanics as whites. Even while doing that, "white" men kill cops proportional to the overall male population. 70%.

Blacks still kill more than their fair share, and that is despite a heightened sense of caution around them.

What does the publisher being Jewish have to do with... anything?

>niggers use flat population statistics when it suits them
>but the whole 13%(less) of the population doing 50% of violent crimes thing doesn't matter

The paper isn't going to push anything remotely anti-Jewish if it's owned by a Jew.

>majority of the population
versus
>minority of the population

also, is this per capita?

...And white men were killed by police more than any group this year.

Most cops killed on the job are in car accidents, either as the driver or passenger. This is probably due to them not wearing their seat belts which in most states is illegal.

The next cause of death is being hit by a car while a pedestrian. Not paying attention to their situation.

As far as gunshots go I bet more cops are shot by cops than crooks due to mag dumping.

Which makes sense since white people are the majority.

"White"

Old news. He picked out a few months that fit his narrative and ran a story with it.

No it does not (((make sense)))

Retarded per capita fags have kiked you all in to believing a big population = that means it's justified. If you really follow that logic, kill your self

(((white males kill themselves at the largest% BUT it's ok because there are more white guys then other guys so it makes sense :^])))

dews won ar if you have toybook or twatter mate, please share some of these in a totally serious tone and link to the good mr. kang's article on whites killing the most cops.
the saws won't know how to react.

>he saws
SJWs

Why do they side with police when they abuse their power then?

Because whites realize that most of the whites shot by cops were probably thugs who deserved it. Blacks can't accept that they're a failure as a race. Whats the point of being such a cuck? What point are you trying to argue exactly?

The article was taking about absolute numbers, whereas 4chin rightfully drifts towards per capita stats because it provides normalized relative basepoints from which to designate certain races as being Google's.

Fuckwad

What a CTR level spin. You're, and others like you, simply exist as bootlicking fagtets with the audacity to call someone else a cuck when you're nose deep in some fat trigger-happy mongrels ass. Try thinking critically for once in your entire life and accepting a cop isn't gods personal army, kike worshipper.

>he gave a [PROVEN FALSE] arguement

How did you get all of that from what I said? You sound a bit paranoid shaun. Again, what point are you trying to argue?

Sounds like a cop is fucking your girlfriend. What happened to you? Did a cop take your daddy away for slinging drugs like a nigger thug?

Being a spineless fagget is a marker for being a spineless faggot

cool, see you on the other side during the race war. We'll see who's spineless, friendo.

>mexican mafia

side orbits in my

>implying

Kys kike, the only war coming is the armageddon

oh, you've proven the FBI false huh?

You're a big fagget

That's an outright lie. Blacks commit more crime relative to the size of their population and more of their violent crime is directed against non-blacks. Blacks are effectively more criminal and more racist.

American education

This is the group who perpetrates the majority of 'white' on black crime as well ...

KEK!

>You haven't seen these stories on Fox News or Breitbart because they don't fit their narrative of blaming police violence on the Black Lives Matter movement or President Obama

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/19/kansas-police-officer-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot.html

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/07/man-indicted-in-shooting-ohio-officer-could-face-death.html

How fucking stupid can you possibly be?

youtube.com/watch?v=TjLkZpot_JA

jesus fucking christ

all cops are pigs

>a group that makes up 30% of the entire country killed more cops than a group that only makes up 6%

wow, so proud of u niggies

>Start White Lives Matter to protest this.

>Hold actual peaceful protests.

>No riots, no fights, just a bake sale or two.

>Immediately get banned for forming a hate group.

>White

>Implying they aren't grouping latin americans in with white people to boost the numbers

tell me more about how all cops are out to kill you

nice thumbnail retard

>white doing yet another thing better than nogs
But seriously, 15% of the population still doing over 50% of the worst anti-social shit. Whites are the majority, their raw numbers are always likely to be higher in every category. Nogs doing degenerate shit AT HIGHER RATES PER CAPITA is what shows you nogs are objectively worse as a sub-species. Sorry you were born non-white, try to make the best of it.

>s.jpg

JUST

>Sorry you were born non-white, try to make the best of it.
>Sorry you were born non-white

top kek

see: