WHATS THE OVER UNDER THAT SHE SHITS HERSELF ON STAGE TOMORROW?

If she doesnt crap herself onstage tomorrow I will be surprised. Fairly certain she shits herself a little every time she coughs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUP3PMLdoOs
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe they'll flush her out with laxatives first

She'll be hopped up on amphetamines

Where did this meme come from

How are we suppose to know if she shits herself or not?
You think it's going to run down her pant leg and the camera will zoom in on it while the moderators all hold their noses and Trump calls her out on it?
If she shits herself it will be held in her highly absorbent diaper and no one will know about it.

She'll be triple prepared for any sharting episodes that may incur. Any shart particles will be pumped into storage bags sewn into her pantsuit.

>When hillary gets silent, focused and her left eye twitches a little
>Trump starts retching violently.

Why is she sleep walking her dog in the middle of the day?

Wanna bet she hasn't eaten anything for 2 days at this point, and has had many enemas just to prevent her bowels from spilling 38 gallons of shit all over the debate stage.

Trumps face, he'll probably be able to smell her Depends filling up.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUP3PMLdoOs

Shopped picture of her pooping her pants.

the look on the spics face in the background reminds me of something...

Well damn. I guess that settles it.

The truth is, she's going to hold out through the whole debate. She'll avoid any foods that trigger her, and she'll fucking tranquilize her throat if need be. She can go to her doctor and just have them vacuum it clear right before the debate.

She's sick. But she's not dumb. She'll be physically prepped for a 2hr appearance.

>hehehehehee pee pee poo poo

Trump fans.

this
she'll be charging hard
expect more of this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

That's not her dog, she just thinks it is. No one told her anything.

with her taking an hour long break at the primary debate.

My grandmother wears diapers and when things really get rough there is shit and piss everywhere, you can also hear wet bubbly farts when she shits herself

The microphones will pick it up unless there is a delay on the transmssion so they can filter it out

Shitlary will loose her shit, live, while standing, sharting noises and brown streaks everywhere

>not posting the one with Disgusted Mexican's face visible

>triple prepared
Nice

Even so, I'm sure she will time her eating habits so that she won't have anything in her to shit out for the 90 minutes.

My goodness. Does she have pedal edema??

I honestly wonder what kind of drugs she is on to keep going. I will believe she had pneumonia but if she can't stand for very long anyway they have got to have her anyway they have got to have her something strong. Any of her other possible conditions can mean many weird combinations.

this:

Look at how swollen her feet/ankles/calves are! Pretty sure that's associated with a variety of serious illnesses.

Hillary Clinton falls reminds me of The Prince by Machiavelli. In this book it says that if you are enough of a smart asshole (in layman's term doesn't do it justice desu) you can achieve your goals.

And the only thing that can stop it is extreme misfortune. The extreme misfortune happens to nearly everyone who follows his teachings. And Hillary Clinton will not be any different.

No one was suppose to see her faint in 9/11. The person who captured the footage just happened to walk by.