Stop them from what?

Stop them from what?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/latino-gang-members-charged-with-firebomb-attack-on-blacks.html?_r=0
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/gang-expert-tony-rafael-discusses-mexican-mafia-known-la-eme
youtube.com/watch?v=tu2T0y9AXtI
youtube.com/watch?v=CuwcygetSeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexicans are now fire bombing black homes, so I guess the blacks got tricked

collecting welfare

From killing each other.

>implying Mexicans and Blacks will ever get along

K

Where are the proofs?

Crips and Bloods signed a truce in Southern California. It was broadcasted in the news as a sign of peace and better times to come, when in reality it was because they were getting their shit pushed in by the spics. They had no choice.

kek, came here to say this

Proof
nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/latino-gang-members-charged-with-firebomb-attack-on-blacks.html?_r=0

no one seems to be stopping them from fucking up the country so far,

Runnin' da streetz

In LA the mexican gangs were killing off the black populations. all my mexican friends hate blacks aswell.

Turning America into a third world nation.

this
>implying even niggers can get along with niggers

Gangs are jail funnels. Only low iq retards would join a street gang

>implying mexicans would ever ally themselves with blacks

Beaners hate nogs more than whites hate nogs.

holding up lines in stores by trying to pay with EBT

Blacks and Mexicans are like oil and water.

Mexicans.. Eurasian Indians and Eurasian European white man.

MesoAmerican were like negative black. They were on the other side of the world from blacks.

The Native American comes from chinky proto-white man on Central Asia.

Collecting welfare checks

kek

Nobody hates niggers more than Mexicans

If your shirt touches your knees. Taking you seriously is the last thing that im thinking

Once again we have to do the white man's job.

Just pass over the torch already.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

Blacks and mexicans fucking loath one another. They'll never team up.

Daily reminder that niggers and Hispanics are the lowest races in their world.

Whites and Asians have managed to develope nuclear weapons.

I mean even filthy brainless Muslims and Indians have managed to develop a couple nukes thanks to their Caucasian blood.

Nothing. We would be overpowered if Asians joined.

Is that supposed to look like pic related?

>S. Central LA is now 90% latino

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/gang-expert-tony-rafael-discusses-mexican-mafia-known-la-eme

Mexicans have nulcear reactor and enriched weapons grade uranium, but had it confiscated due to a stupid treaty.

Also please kill yourself, you spineless white male, your women are fucking niggers and the Jews control your lives.

So much for le ebin mustard race. Just STFU and die off in peace.

selling and doing a shit ton of drugs and making music!!!

>implying we aren't already overpowered

The US could probably solo the entire world if Russia stayed out of it.

If whites United we would have Europe, Russia, and the US. We could destroy the world 80 times over

>IR: And why do those orders include terrorizing and killing blacks?

>RAFAEL: They don't want blacks in their neighborhoods. They say it makes their neighborhood look bad.

>Mexico Intellectuals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its a natural step. Blacks built the ancient egyptian pyramids and we built the aztec pyramids. We are soooo similar.

BEANERS.... GONNA..... EAT BEANS

Obeying the law and paying taxes

lol, what? Niggers and Mexicans fucking hate each other. The shitty niggers hate the Mexicans because they're on their drug turf, and the slightly less shitty niggers hate the Mexicans because they take all the low-skill jobs they've been doing.

>IR: Does the Mexican Mafia have the same policy toward whites or Asians?

>RAFAEL: No. In fact, in the California prison system the Aryan Brotherhood and the Mexican Mafia have made an alliance to gang up against the Black Guerilla Family. It's common knowledge in the prison system that if there's a fight between a Mexican Mafia member and a black inmate, and there aren't enough Mexican Mafia guys to jump on his side, the Aryans are supposed to jump in on his side. This is an alliance that goes back 20 years. The Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood have a mutual racial hatred for blacks.

>Black Guerilla Family

From starting a race war against whites that the cuckolded white race wont fight back against because muh social justice.

Well done m8s, those posts sure did help the white race multiply huh?

>The Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood have a mutual racial hatred for blacks.

So, nobody likes blacks?

Stealing shit and lowering the quality of living standards.

>stop them from being a burden?

It helped you rage, which was the intent of my comment.

Go ahead and tell us a tale about not being fartbox flabbergasted

lol ecks dee XD XD

>raging in neo/pol/

Oh yeah m8, I'm scathing in pure anger.

Yeah haha beans 'n intellectuals huh?

Rich!

Been to prison and can confirm that whites and Hispanics co mingle and make business with one another.

We try and be civil with blacks but won't share canteen or open any doors with them,so to speak.

it's ok pablo these people who talk down to you here would never do it in real life, keep fighting the good fight :)

you nailed it champ

>Googles and MetroFlogs
>Uniting

TOP KEK
Reminder that L.A. was purged of nigs because the Cartels started shooting negroids on sight

kek

this is the truth. It's the one thing that unites them; nagging whitey.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu2T0y9AXtI

Staying at home on election day.

even prisoners get the right to vote

Um no

>la eme leaders view blacks as subhuman
>kill blacks on sight

This is interesting because the Mexican mafia has strong ties with the Aryan brotherhood. And by the looks of it their view on blacks is shared if not inspired from the white supremacist gang. Pretty ironic given OPs picture.

kek

I'm Mexican and over our dead body it will happen. We dispise niggers, not that we try over and over just to realize they are too stupid to integrate into a reasonable society.
Fuck them and fuck muzzies too.

Confirmed

Not duin nuffin

>I'm Mexican
You have to go back

Mexicans hate niggers. Everyone does.

ill add enrique boxer from mexican mafia stated that MM hates blacks.

Killing each other

This

So the mexicans are the metroflogs? and the jews what are called ?

fuck that niggers can go back to Africa

Vato, you won't believe what I saw....

Tbh I want the blacks dead and the Mexicans back in Mexico.
Then we make Mexico great again so they dont want to come here.
Then we make every country great again so the races stay pure forever.

Hispanics hate blacks because blacks had about 150~ years to get their life together and don't

Also Hispanics hate Mexicans, the dirty Mexicans make central and south Americans look bad

Why would Mexican ever ally with google's?

TURNING UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE

Google are deluded if they think mexicans will fight for them. They hate black people to guts.

ive noticed alot of young hispanic women and men love black culture

because they live in Veracruz

skypes

Well desu only south americans Who are worth something are the ones in the southern cone. Central america is even more of a shitshow than Mexico and don't get me started on Colombia and Venezuela. Peru and Ecuador are either shit or meh, and Bolivia is Africa tier. Brazil is just a big country, pretty muchas the India of south america.

You have to go back

You gotta go back Pablo

This is some ripe comedy right here.

>make central and south Americans look bad

I have some bad news for you bud, you guys already look like shit. You have to go back.

From killing each other

The only people who hate blacks more than whites are mexicans.

Mexicans hate black people though, and I know because my neighbors are pretty fucking racist.

>Watching Pacquioa/Mayweather fight
>Mayweather scores higher every round
>Neighbor says "This shitskin's so dark the judges can't see his bruises"

If I respectfully walked through a Latino neighborhood as a white man would I be killed?

I'm pretty sure you have a lot of "latino neighbourhoods" in Australia. From what I've seen, latinos hate blacks more than other race, and I think that they are ok with white poeple.

From exterminating you pastey ass peckerwoods, dumb bitch.

I'm black and I wouldn't mind allying with brown in order to wipe yall mothafuckers out. We comin for you bitch boy.

5-25% chance depending on the neighborhood and whether it's day or night

I live North of Brisbane and have never seen a Mexican that I was aware of.

notice how the beaners didn't respond to this post

Depends on the time of day, and what was going on in the streets.
In the day, you'd just get some odd stares, at night, you might get robbed by gangster.
If it was Saturday/Sunday, there would be loud parties in every block which would shine enough light to provide safety.

You're gonna get chewed up like a bait dog, Tyrone.

depending on the country. If they are dominicans or central americans you are FUCKED. If they are anything else its fine.

>quietly shuts the fuck up as all the other mexcians go on a google hating bash.

The only Mexicans I have ever head problems with are the ones that look so Native Indian they might as well be the Cleveland Indians logo.

>Stop them from what?
Massacring each other.

I dated a salvadorian girl and can confirm.
She would always go on about how no other race reacts to one of their own being gunned down by the cops like black people.

I dont know ese, we hate negros maybe more than you do ,Smith "junkie" Dave

As a white dude living in southern CA, I've never had a problem in really any neighborhood I've been in. Generally, if you don't start shit, no one pays you any mind. Thats pretty much the same for black neighborhoods as well. I used to have a bunch of friends who lived in LA and visited them regularly, no one started shit with me and this was post 92 riots. People get scared because they hear on rap songs about places like compton, watts, and inglewood being warzones but its not really that bad. They're too busy keeping eyes peeled for rival gangs to waste energy on some rando white guy passing through

fried chicken tacos

With nigs though, there is a possibility of getting shot even when you're not the target. I don't know how bad latinos aim.

Mexicans hate niggers
Azns hate niggers
(Some) Arabs hate niggers
Poo in loos hate niggers
Babies hate niggers
Injuns hate niggers
(Possibly) Jews hate niggers
Slavs hate niggers
Hitler hates niggers
I think everyonr hates niggers

>Hitler hates niggers

kek

Treaties are only for retards

>your id

Maybe nigs aren't so bad.

Hitler was ok with Africans because their blood was "pure"

k, Hitler doesn't hate them.

shooting each other over scuffed sneakers?

Not even blacks like blacks. They kill each other more than any other race kills them.

modern art masterpiece

wishful thinking meme, it's already been pointed out and confirmed in this thread; mexicans hate blacks. end of story.

Nobody likes roodypoo Googles.

Especially they hate each other, hence all the goog on goog violence, though googs hate everybody "who ain't their mama or kiiiin".

>1 post by this id

some one needs to stop BLM
youtube.com/watch?v=CuwcygetSeY