Tfw people on Cred Forums have been smart enough to see through the lies, to point out cultural marxism, propanda...

tfw people on Cred Forums have been smart enough to see through the lies, to point out cultural marxism, propanda, the jews.. etc.

And then you realize that after all these years of SEEING the problem, no one has come up with an effective solution. No memes, or websites, or anything that has effectively counteracted the BLM groups, the feminists, the jews.. everyone.

tfw you see the poisoning and everyone falling trap, but no solution.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

overunity.com/
basicincome.org/
basicincome-europe.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related

You're kidding yourself if you think that's the face when there's NO fucking solution to all the nonsense.

There was a solution, once. unfortunately it was the final solution

not the solution, but it will slow it down

Feel bad man

There's the northwest front but everyone just wants a solution NOW and doesn't want to work for anything.

That's because most people just think you're crazy when you tell them really upsetting and disturbing things about the world.

It took so much effort just to convince people that CTR is a real thing infecting online discourse, and that's far from the worst of what's going on today.

The right stuff.biz
Radix journal

Get reading goy. There's a bunch of people with solutions

Pretty sure we've known about an effective solution for over 70 years OP

SHOO
GO ON GET

He has a friend in Japan

Your not entitled to all the knowledge. We have a plan. Stay the course.

Oh, sorry. You wanted to see some sort of sign.

The only solution is the Final Solution.

Wrong pic. Looking for the Frog.

>the solution is civil war as it has always been...be patient and prey that the revolution comes in your life time.

There's your proof. Meme magic can be harnessed. Were doing that. We have plans to save the world.

we fuck muslim girls

Underrated and spot on post. The NF is exactly what needs to happen, but so many are cucked its taking too long. There is progress being made though, listen to the podcasts if you don't already.

We are literally trolling the US presidential election, there is a general end goal. Not everyone involved knows it, but trust me when I say we have divided, and soon we will conquer.

You will be on teh right side when the final solution is implemented and the SJW, BLM, and typical "I'm with Her" supporters are bent knee at our feet.

cowards

Why not take all of our guns and money, buy a giant cargo ship and go invade and take over Somalia in the name of conservatism?

It's not impossible

RFN has to be the best podcast i've heard. Only a little bit better than Pierce's stuff.

You know at this point I don't think it matters if the party is succesful or not. People really are moving north and northwest weather they know about the NF or not.

This. We were never loved by this world but it will be us who, in her final hour, saves her from total annihilation.

We are posting on a forum made by a jew, on computers made by multinational multibillion companies, produced in the third world by workers who want to commit suicide, run on energy that destroys the world and is non-renewable while the computers are made by pollution-heavy processes

No one here has a solution because we are a part of the problem

>people on Cred Forums have been smart enough to see through the lies

You're all just repeating shit other people have told you. You're just as "indoctrinated" as any SJW.

the majority is too dumbed down by materialism to wise up and realize the bullshit. And even then, would they fight? Most would probably rather be good goys than fight tooth and nail like their ancestors. Kek is ironically the best solution for modern times. We do need chaos and widespread entropy. Not for redpilling either, but for something we need. Anarchy - the world needs anarchy so they know not to repeat it yet again.

Kill yourself if you're the problem.

As for every other retarded comment here, go fuck yourselves.

"hurr hurr the final solution was the fix, it failed QQ"

You dumb googles. You sit and joke about the final solution when again, there's fucking NOTHING not one of you have come up with to **ACTUALLY** fix the problems.

WE DONT HAVE SHIT. WE CANT FIX SHIT.

THAT FUCKING FACE WHEN

Anyone excited for John wick 2?

Everyone has a solution you just don't believe them you fucking idiot

Read your own thread you colossal faggot nigger

This. Literally all you do is post pictures of cartoon frogs all day. 0 impact on the real world.

The solution is always violence.

Violence is a commodity.

That is hoarded by the state.

Each one of you that keeps saying "MUH NORTHWESTERN FRONT"

Stfu. You're acting like googles. You think some tiny faggot meetup group is going to 'save the white race'..

Fucking idiots. This isn't even close to a solution, or way to fight cultural marxism.

>hates trump
>says it's hopeless
>triggered by NF front

yep. we got an oven-dodger over here
ShillBillies Gtfo it's so much easier when you see a leaf

There isn't much we can do at the moment, user.

Think about just how deeply corrupted western culture has become. How Ideas of Globalism and Social Justice control Schools, Universities, Social Media, and even Governments such as Germany and France. White Guilt makes criticizing these ideas outside of fringe websites such as this nearly impossible. Even if Trump becomes President and builds that wall, even he can't reverse the damage done to the American people with only 8 years and executive power to work with. Europe is even worse, though we're experiencing a possible rise of the Far Right, so it's not hopeless.

The worst part is that the Liberals advocating Globalism are being played. As they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", and the truth is that rich people like Soros are manipulating their beliefs, radicalizing them, and using them to further their dillusioned agenda.

The Left Wing have been trained like monkeys to reject factual information and advocate hypocritical Ad Hominems to win arguments, and they can because they have the moral high ground by default. Unless Meme Magic is real after all, I'm afraid that what we know is useless as long as society prevents us to act. All we can hope is that slowly, more people will catch on to what's happening and soon the tide will turn. If not, then the next few decades will be bloody.

Yeah it's curse of above average intelligence, you're smart enough to see what shit you're in and how to avoid it to certain extent but too dumb to do anything about it or join exploitation game with (((elites))).

Being born genius or retard is better than average or above average.

You want a solution?

We go innawoods
We shut off all power
We shut down the internet
We stop eating better than kings did 500 years ago
We stop using gunpowder
We let the races fight it out
We let 75-90% of the human population die
Only the most fit, most clever, and most coorporative survive

Me, you, and most 4channers won't survive because we need the internet more than the alcohol, nicotine, drugs and hfcs soda we take part of, and most of us have no skills for agrarian civilization

The modern world is fucked up and maybe even fucked, but you are just as much a part of the problem as I am

You are an obvious stormfront-infiltrating newfag since you haven't even embraced the nihilism of this postposostmodern postfactual society we live in

We root for Trump for the lulz, we root for Assad for the lulz, we are here for the lulz, this fucking travesty for a life is for the lulz or else we would have killed ourselves or our classmates years ago.

Fucking cancerous newfag with your ideals and your self-rightous fucktardness

Feels bad. Although assuming I was a part of the elite, I can only hope I wouldn't partake in a fashion like George Soros, Google or the jews.

"You are an obvious stormfront-infiltrating newfag since you haven't even embraced the nihilism of this postposostmodern postfactual society we live in"

lmfao. Such an intellectual. Fucking nihilst. Go hard mode and give up already, kill yourself. It wouldn't matter would it.

No solutions?
How about this for start:
overunity.com/ - free energy(as free beer) for anyone, because fuck your oil economy(Saudi / Rothschild)

And basicincome.org/ or basicincome-europe.org because working for the greatest ally for pennies.

Also the stock exchange gambling is another cause of bad money distribution.

Now would be time for sliding I suppose..

Get a fucking life bro. You have faith in nothing.

We are not motivated by Money, Power, or any other form of monetary reimbursement or worldly possessions.

By definition our actions are Good, whether the liberal believes we do not have good intentions or not, all of our efforts are simply done for Teh Lulz which makes everything Cred Forums does Good.

We also celebrate our own forms of Art, community, and allow any form of speech or belief in our community (Which also means we allow the lambasting of views that don't go with our standard agenda)

We are literally Utopia and we are motivated by what is purely Good. (Laughter)

Fucking filthy prick. Why even write that trash.

Hard mode is having a job so I can support myself and eventually get a plot of farmland as far innawood as is possible in this tiny country

>90371966

You understand

thx, but talking with imaginary friends is not for me, I'm more on the Buddhist side of life

BLM and identity politics was created by the Corp Oligarchy to disrupt the Occupy Wall Street movement. The Left is now too fragmented to work together, since every special snowflake is competing for "top victim" honors. The Left is still fucking up life for the rest of us, but they are not a threat to .01% right now.

So I would argue that people do see problems, and do solve them. They are just above our pay grade.

because it's true, this is one of the only places left online where views, posting, etc. is not motivated by gaining an audience and collecting ad revenue.

(I know there's other sites, but this has to be the largest one of the lot)

Also ask yourself why do you go on Cred Forums - most of us are here to either
A. get educated on world events
B. Discuss world events
C. Join in a community that wants to make a change
D. All of the above.

Nobody is here to promote themselves to make a quick buck, or for any other form of Materialism. To me that is the very nature of a "Good" person with "Good" motivations in life.

>fit, clever
>stop using all our advantages
Pick one Trayvon

Trump is a cuck you faggot

>nobody is here to ...
except Wayne Lambert

societies for a quite a while now, are centred around money - who got more is the one who can run the show or affect society.

what do you wanna change?

almost everyone in a position of trust, do not give a fuck if they are from east west north or south of the globe, is bought/or coerced directly/indirectly by money.

we live in times of weak and spineless cunts who talk big, that is about it. get used to it burger

The best solution is not to let the Jew jew you. Live the life you you like, like the person that is close.

t. user

It's called "the final solution" for a reason, moron

He is half asian or some shit

And Hilary isn't a decease ridden walking corpse.

The solution is to create a shared, cultural mythos worthy of self-sacrifice.

This will not happen. Not in any meaningful way. I believe in Hesiod's 5 stages of humanity, and the Kali Yuga. We are at the end of mankind (or on the cusp, depending on how you define it.)

>This notion that we are entering anew era in which humanity will leave behind the inertia of the material bodies, was nicely rendered by Konrad Lorenz’s somewhat ambiguous remark that we ourselves are the sought-after “missing link” between animal and man.