Any of you w h i t e b o y s experience racism out there?

Any of you w h i t e b o y s experience racism out there?

Be me
day out in town this weekend
Trying to get with girls
>Get called "too white" for some of the ladies that were white themselves
that same night
Get called racist for wearing a white T shirt by some drunk hipster

very minor shit like white people calling me racist for not dressing a certain way or etc

i have never spoken about my political views in public so nobody knows what i think

but i do get lots of people commenting that im a racist privilege white guy that needs to check his privilege from other whites

I tried freestlying in Detroit becauese mym om dooes crack and herine

I thought Mordor sunk into the earth mate, I didn't know it was still a living hell there.

white is my favorite colour of the rainbow those bitches sound too retarted

No, black culture is in general extremely degenerate and won't really affect most white people.

>Too white
I have never heard this in my entire life but to be honest I don't doubt this is going to pop up at some point. Anti-whiteness is mainstream now.

who are you quoting?

I was at the amusement park one day when I was younger and was sitting on the swing seats for one of those spinning rides and a bunch of blacks girls behind me were harassing me and kicking my seat, being small lad I Just looked at them like wtf? Didnt say anything back and then got off after the ride and left, niggers can be racist dont let anyone say they cant

the racism thing is more tied to classism where i live.
the googles and burritos constantly complain about being held down by the white man but talk to me like i'm one of them becuase i'm poor and grew up in a shitty neighborhood.

>crash community college party
>get too drunk and show full powerlevel
>some chicks are pretending to be interested because im fit as fuck
>faggy sjw guy calls me out for being racist
>threatens to call hes ghetto google friend to see if i'd talk that way around him.
>google shows up, some guy i used to party with and nicknamed nigger runs up for hug
>hfw

Be white
>get called racist and too white by fellow whites

No. I've hit on thousands of women and never had that happen. I'm white as a German stormtrooper too. Never been to Australia though. I just come in with a pair of balls, so maybe there is no way they can insult me for something they perceive as offensive.

I think it is a social media trend, at least among white people. Eventually it will get old and most of the self-hating whites will grow out of it.

The gimme somes are looking to the white man to provide. It is your duty to be kind to people with no class cuz you the civilized one and the piece of shit can put his hand out. When rudeness becomes common then society has fallen into its decline

>Get called racist for wearing a white T shirt by some drunk hipster

why

those are just race traitors
pay them no attention my Aryan brother

I had half my face temporary tattooed once (was a joke/ dare), people would always start shit with me in bars and clubs and stuff then they'd see the tatt and wouldnt say a word. then you start on them calling them out on their bullshit and they piss themselves and start apologising.

best one was when me and my friends went to a club and we were waiting in line, and some assholes pushed in, and we told them to fuck off, and let the two girls they cut in front of in front of them, and some limp wristed uni student got really aggressive and pushed my mate that told them to fuck off, then I turned around, he saw the fake tatt, and my other friend who cut his tongue in half so he looks like a snake, started telling this guy and his friend to fuck off. we pushed them out of line (line was huge, security didn't care, and we were at the back so eh) kept telling the cocky one to take a swing, while we were walking them away from the club. he kept calling us racist, ignorant, scum etc, just hold your ground and say ''do something about it then'' they get scared and fuck off when they are challenged to do something then and there, they aren't on the internet, they are in real life, they dont know what they'd do when they might get beat up, so they run.

if youve done nothing wrong hold your ground, if you wear a KKK outfit as a joke to a party with lots of coons though expect to get shit. dont take shit from annoying uni students though, if you dont think you can beat them in a fist fight make it look like youre gonna pull a knife and watch how fast they calm down and apologise and leave you alone

Sees white, thinks 'racist'. Its reflex for them by now

triggered when I'm called white.
>more like the color 'egg shell'

i've experienced some really shitty racism from spics

>be me
>be drunk at a party
>all these SJW fucks and vegans are there
>politics comes up in conversation
>They don't understand how anything works
>Trump and shilliary come up in conversation
>I'm smiling like a child on Christmas morning
>nigger and vegetable comes up to me
>"user who would you vote for? Trump or Hillary?"
>Stand up and shout "Trump 2016! It's time to build a wall"
>triggered
>but I'm not done
>"Black lives matter is a terrorist group and must be stopped'
>he's a racist! He's a racist! Look at him!
>nigger and vegan become trigger beyond belief
>Nigger chimps out
>I sit there not giving a fuck
>They run off to my friend
>user said this
>he's a racist
>friend laughs
>Ah that's user being user
Didn't give a fuck and still don't. I'd prefer if they hated me for who I am. Majority of them have never held a job or understand what the real world is like. But it continues
>be at there house party
>they're there
>topkek.com
>"I heard he is a racist etc"
>I'm fully sober this time
>it's times for revenge
>piss in the bathroom sink and spray piss all over the bathroom
>take random items
>trash the place
>steal their drink and weed
>pour it down the drain
>continue to break stuff
>get away with it
>next day my work is done
>whole house is trashed
>feelsgudman.exe
>leave early
>Sjw house is fucked completely
Mission accomplished.exe

How old are you kid?

STAY AWAY from the girls who like coconuts and Maoris.

Also if you live in Auckland id just look else where. Women here are mostly damaged and degenerate.

you have not experienced racism. that isn't racism.

that wasn't racism