Right wingers have been lying to you as part of a "Culture War":

>Culture Industry:

The "Cultural Marxists" objected to the dangers of a money-controlled 'Culture Industry' and worried it was used to manipulate humanity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

>Massification:

With the British Cultural Marxists complaining about the massification of culture and how it took away from the possibility of a genuine culture "of the people" (rather than of money).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#Massification_of_culture

>Anti-censorship:

Accordingly the British Cultural Marxists were against censorship; with Richard Hoggart and Raymond Williams of The Birmingham School standing up against censorship at The Lady Chatterley trial. A censorship trial which is thought to have made Britain in the 1960s into a more permissive society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Chatterley's_Lover#British_obscenity_trial

>Anti-identity politics:

In their modern incarnation The Frankfurt School are against identity politics; and argue economic poverty is a more important class issue.

konspektikaust.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/nancy-fraser-rethinking-recognition/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cui bono

>oy vey pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, goy

wtf I love cultural marxists now

Money is a spook.

wtf I love skypes now

>jews ignore all rules and undermine the capitalist system while benefitting the most
>other jews trying to bring about communist era for the 18047307562785th time
Fuck you Haim

Blah blah blah, left-wing commies support mass importation of shitskins and the destruction of western civilization.

That's what they DO, and it's indisputable.

wtf i hate white people now

>(((Adorno)))

>a genuine culture "of the people" (rather than of money)
leftists actually belioeve that money is seperate from the human psyche, that its some invented evil thats why they always fail. in their quest to seperate money and class from a human let alone a group of humans they destroy the human

> ITT: kike shills who still want to exterminate white people

So communism is racist....

WOW tell me something new..........................

>>Hitler did nothing wrong...

You're about 2 years too early for this.

The pendulum only just started to swing too right. Mark my words, Cred Forums will be left in about 2-3 years. Save my post.

We all got played.

> im a lefty contrarian i hope everyone starts to agree with me soon
good luck faggot

The right lied about The Frankfurt School and Birmingham School as part of an ongoing Culture War. How do you feel about that? You've been lied to.

In 2 years you will cuckold your wife out to a black bull because Muh karl Marx movie.

>still thinking in terms of pendulums swinging right and left
>not thinking in terms of policies, tactics and strategy

While I agree with you, the culture they are trying to replace it with is disgusting. I'm by no means a normal person but they have some walking abominations.

Muh Cuckl marx

Yeah, you sure showed them. Only globalism can save the white race and culture.

It's worker of the world unite, not workers of the rich world unite.

>being this retarded

I'll just leave this here:

>In our age the objective social tendency is incarnate in the hidden subjective purposes of company directors, the foremost among whom are in the most powerful sectors of industry – steel, petroleum, electricity, and chemicals. Culture monopolies are weak and dependent in comparison. They cannot afford to neglect their appeasement of the real holders of power if their sphere of activity in mass society (a sphere producing a specific type of commodity which anyhow is still too closely bound up with easy-going liberalism and Jewish intellectuals) is not to undergo a series of purges. The dependence of the most powerful broadcasting company on the electrical industry, or of the motion picture industry on the banks, is characteristic of the whole sphere, whose individual branches are themselves economically interwoven. All are in such close contact that the extreme concentration of mental forces allows demarcation lines between different firms and technical branches to be ignored. -Theodore W. Adorno

"too closely bound up with easy-going liberalism and Jewish intellectuals"

!!!TRIGGERED!!!

The idea that The Frankfurt School were for corporate globalism is pretty dumb.

But it is. Hunter gatherers had no concept of money or class

>Hunter gatherers had no concept of money or class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

they didn't have much of a civilization either..