How is ww3 going to occur according to you?

How is ww3 going to occur according to you?

WW3 will never, EVER happen poo friend

Do you actually think that or just baiting?

Europe becomes an islamic continent and declares war on the west.

>us economy collapses
>martial law happens
>?????
>profit

pretty much this obama wont do shit and we will be fucked all euros and you guys will be fine besides us burgers and the japanese, and the koreans maybe mexico.

I think we'll have more skirmishes and proxy wars like we have now, but never a full-scale global war.

ww3 will never happen but instead we will get a hundred proxy wars which will culminate in either a european, russian or american civil war

forgot to mention that the economy might collapse by before the 30th or on the day

Why?

Nukes have basically made ww3 impossible

>Pooland gets nuked
>Vast cloud of radioactive hepatits shit encompasses planet
>thousands of years of darkness

In syria you have all the major players playing a role

If you count NATO, there are 50 countries having links to the Syrian civil war

It's mgs4 in real life

This is world war, just not how normies percieve it

Which country benefits from M.A.D? Maybe some rogue religious country like Iran, but definitely not USA, Russia or China.

Why what?

Id say that is probably true for superpowers; not so much for small upstarts and wildcards such as terrorists.

Trump wins and the globalist leeches seek a new host. They pick Germany/EU.

USA, Brexit UK, and Russia ally against globalist manipulations.

The tipping point is a proxy war, like Syria.

So we get the same alliances as WWII, except now the Nationalist vs (((Globalist))) sides have reversed.

Who know what happens with Italy.

India-Pakistan War, Korean War or Greater Israel conquest

Why no global war.

Nuclear weapons won't prevent WWIII. The belligerents just won't use them (until the end.)

> you guys will be fine
Of course, since we have such nice neighbors.
Pakistan, Iran, China.

>I think we'll have more skirmishes and proxy wars like we have now, but never a full-scale global war.

That can eventually lead up to a full-scale global war.

Not really, they can be deactivated.

But the thing is that the Syrian civil war will never ever come even close to start a global war.

That's possible desu.

But superpowers fund those terrorists.

You're safe from China. They want your trading money and the Himalayas are in the way. Don't even think about them until they have a blue-water navy. Same with Iran, they'll just keep sending fighters your way via Pakistan.

>Hillary wins election

continues wars in mid-east
last target Iran...

Russia gets involved...ww3 dog pile vs russia

>You're safe from China

No ones safe from China, they are good for there own. Having a conflict with China doesn't mean they'll directly attack, they'll fund pakistan or whoever or wherever it thinks China can make profit. The people who fight in modern wars don't achieve much even if they win, those who fund the wars are the winners.

I unironically want to see hordes of normies vaporized in the brief moments of blisz before I'm vaporized

China would get curb stomped by the US if they tried anything. They're not a threat without the power to project their forces around the globe.

It's already happening online

woops thats a larper post ignore that

Obviously world power has shifted. We need new leaders that can collaborate with these people in a way that also benefits us. Not just sell us and our country like slices of pie.

>China would get curb stomped by the US if they tried anything.

That's a bit dreamy, if China plans to go to full war both of the countries would face devastation destruction. The day US will stop playing in the sand and actually have a war with another superpower. We'll see what the result would be like.

POO

Not gonna lie, made me laugh.
Since no one uses that meme anymore.

Keeping it retro

Proxy US Civil War where England funds the South and France funds the North. It ultimately ends with Mexico invading and stealing Dixie land. Or Muslims or whatever. Fuck you.

It will start off with many small conflicts. India vs Pakistan, USA vs Iran etc. Elites have bunkers built in Swiss mountains while bombs drop

its not going to occur, according to me.

poopocalypse

no because of globalism.

Clinton will fire nukes to russia.

>China would get curb stomped by the US
Yeah, Nah

Does my pic related accurately describe you and your people?

you signed your way into there new world bank us japan and south korea said no, japan and south korea could have said yes,but we cant get in because they dont want the dollar anymore.

race riots leading to a popular uprising, foreign nations trying to send 'peacekeepers' resulting in chemical weapons being used against the invaders, escalating spiral into ww3

At this point, all first-world powers are too dependent on each other and their alliances. I agree that even a conventional war between just two nations would be extremely implausible any time soon. Every single country is aware of the consequences of warfare between western nations, so it will be avoided, at least until we have some sort of major turning point in mankind.

From here on out, it's going to continue the trend of african/middle-eastern/south-american conflict between third-world countries with western intervention.

>one has a brown water navy and the other has a blue water navy

9 times out of 10 the blue water navy wins, 10 times out of 10 if that blue water navy is the US Navy.

I was waiting for someone to post it.
The poster who posted this is actually an lower caste Pajeet, who cleans designated streets he moved to Australia. I don't know him personally, but he often posted in all the Indian threads and also made threads about India. I'm being serious, not bringing some bantz here.
I'll tell you how i know this -

1) His vocabulary and he used to post on all the Indian threads. I've yet to see a person who was so curious about India that they posted on every thread. But this is no solid proof.

2) When there was a thread when an Indian asked should he leave India, he was posting there and i talked to him because i was obviously saying that he should stay in India. The OP was not that Australian- Indian.

3) If he isn't a lower caste Pajeet who moved to Australia, how does he knows in so much detailed what are designated shitting streets like? The pic you have replied to me is related.

Turkish forces will be attacked by russia in syria. Turkey will respond by attacking russia directly. NATO will try to play diplomat. Russia will launch missiles at turkey but US will shoot them down. China attacks US navy in south china sea. North korea sends a nuke at south korea. India attacks Pakistan and china. Russia rapes the middle east while the west fights china and north korea.

End of war results in russia securing ukraine and poland. Russia secures syria and turkey. South korea takes north korea. China dwindles in size losing land to india, japan and usa. Cold war happens again but between the western cultures and russia.

casualities: 230mil

Thank me later. You only have 15 months. Prepare yourselves.

I understand what you're saying, but you're wrong man. Mankind hasn't changed yet, it's just been 70 years since ww2.

> Every single country is aware of the consequences of warfare between western nations

Japan knew they were going to lose, but they still fought. Just knowing the consequences doesn't change anyone's decision.

Praise kek.

But >South korea takes north korea
doesn't seem right.

Ottoman seems that you are unaware of the imminent collapse of the dollar, my man.

When this happens, the entire dynamic shifts. China and Russia have already initiated the first stages in destroying the dollar.

USA did strike at the Ruble first, so I guess our leadership doesn't give a fuck if Americans lose everything they have.

Its already been fought and lost, at least in the West. The best you can do now is become a partisan resister to the globalist kleptocracy.

>230m
That's optimistic.
I'm going to take an educated guess and say 2 billion+ die in the war, and in the pestilence that follows.

>collapse of the dollar
This is the type of world-changing situation that I was talking about. In the current state of the world, conventional wars won't happen, until some out-of-control catastrophe changes the shape of mankind.

Japan didn't know shit, nuclear technology was only just being researched upon, and they thought they had a good chance at completely knocking out the U.S. carrier force at Pearl Harbor. They would have too, but unfortunately for them, every carrier was not docked, otherwise they would have decisively won the war in one fell swoop. The shape of the world just before WW1 and 2 was completely different than the one we have now, we were witnessing the disintegration of empires (British empire), the rise of new nations (Germany), and the outlining of alliances were only just forming between counties (USSR, LoN, etc.,). On top of that, these wars are exactly why countries know not to fuck with each other in the form of all-out war. If even two first-world nations openly warred, every other fucking nation on earth is getting involved in some way or another.

So IF we had another conventional war between western countries, theres a high chance it would escalate to a WW3 situation, but this is something every country understands, and will be avoided at all costs. There have been proxy wars, shows of force, bullying and intimidations for decades and decades following WW2 but it will never escalate beyond that in our lifetimes

>here have been proxy wars, shows of force, bullying and intimidations for decades and decades following WW2

Some good examples?

WW3 is happening right now but it is being silently fought through memes.

Civil war in all Western countries. Whites vs Non-Whites.

Hillary continues her policies in North Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe.

Violence, destabilization, aggressive balkanization continues.

Hillary continues the pivot towards China and does the same to South East Asia.

Eventually a hot war breaks out with China and Russia against the U.S. and it's vassels for control of Sub-Saharan Africa after things in the other regions have spiralled out of control and seen highly aggressive moves by the Russians and Chinese.

Think of something like Pearl Harbor, where the Japs blew too early because they were convinced the Americans would intervene to stop them from taking SEA.

16.10.16 Das Armaggedon Kommt

Finland annexes parts of Russia.

Well, proxy wars would be Korean war, Vietnam, US arming of freedom fighters in the middle east, etc.

As for shows of force, there are too many incidents of purposely flying into air spaces of other nations and terriroties, troops massing at borders, etc. Hell, it wasnt even like two weeks ago that a US ship fired a warning shot near an Iranian vessel that was maneuvering too close. Everyone always thinks these episodes are the start of WW3, but they are just militaries flexing their muscles at one another.

>New EU army forms
>gets butthurt over eastern european/balkan countries not being nice to muzzies
>declares war in order to save 'refugee' lives
>uses new EU army
>Russia gets involved to defend slav countries again
>USA is wild card

Is how I honestly see it going at the moment. USA being a wild card because it's uncertain at the moment how this country will view the European Union and Russia in the upcoming years depending on president. Even if this is wrong, the whole uniting the European military thing will definitely be a card that is used when this fight happens.

Until it goes too far. Like the Cuban Missile Crisis or Pearl Harbor.

You have to hope cool heads prevail.

Russia will annex us realistically, if we don't join nato or at least ally with yanks

>Eventually a hot war breaks out with China and Russia against the U.S
So what would be the outcome?

I think then it would be something like -

Pakistan, Russia, Pakistan, some other sandniggers.

Vs India, USA, France and all it's allies.

We all know who's going to win but

I agree its fine line, but then again, like I said, at this point in history every nation understands the consequencs of taking it too far, which is why there is a slim chance of anything more than flexing

Shit hits the fan far away, we stay irrelevant during the whole conflict yet we send troops to support the anglo side.
The winner fucks us raw economically and maybe politically then 20-100 years after when we begin to make some decent decisions another WW happens.

Rinse and repeat.

Well, regional conflicts would be smaller parts of the whole and would align based on those interests. E.U. Army vs. Rebel nation states. Rebel nation states would go with Russia. E.U. Army would go with U.S.

Australia is wiped out by China or becomes New Switzerland if America shows weakness or encounters losses.

There's too much at risk, one button and we can ruin the entire planet.

Also, its agreed upon by most that the cuban missile crisis had an extremely minor chance of developing into a nuclear event, becaude the US and USSR understood they would be facing mutually assured destruction

You'd be better off joining them over us at this point desu senpai

I agree, I hate you more than Russians
Best option is to stay neutral like we have done longest of time but I don't think we can anymore

This shit needs to be spammed in every single thread until the end of time

It wasn't that minor. If it hadn't been for the civilian leadership of each country, Europe and Russia would be ashes (the U.S. generals were very adamant about lighting shit up before the Russians could ever get in place).

But maybe not a nuclear war, sure, but a shooting war between the U.S. and The Soviets.

Which could then in turn devolve into a nuclear war. I mean, most people at the time never thought WW1 would spiral out of control like it did.

Today

Everyone hates the US, even Americans.

I asked 'How is ww3 going to occur?'
Not when.
Serbs are truly subhumans.

>How is ww3 going to occur according to you?
Trump does/says something stupid = KABOOM
or
Hillary decides "just a leeeeetle war in Iran" = KABOOM

>nukes can be deactivated
Yeah no.

Anyone got that pic? Lost my comfy folder

the war on terror IS ww3.

>nukes can be deactivated
Yeah no.

They can stupid burger, they can also be stopped when a country is looking for them. Do you actually think the US government isn't looking for nukes all the time?

This.
Problem is, now there's no frontlines, nor specific nationalities.

>Who know what happens with Italy

We will turn our back to the losing side as always.

>Trump wins the election
>Corrupt politicians such a Obongo,Bush,Clintons, and others in America will wake up one day with no power
>Zika virus spreads to the USA
>No cure is found since no panic rush since it has not effects besides birth
>No one sane has kids
>The current generations of Americans grow the fuck up and become patriotic again
>Go to war with UN/Some EU with support from UK, Cananda after weed man is throw out of office and Russia
>Purge all corruption from the word
>All countries become at peace once they see how the US can recover from debt and become the super power of the world
>America slowly becomes the face of the world
>America is truly great again

Imma win it.

ere you go leaf.

I actually hate Indians so fucking much :(