Im freaking the fuck out...

Im freaking the fuck out. I just watched one of those videos showing what's truly happening in Europe and the mass genocide happening as we speak. I am very pissed off and feeling as if Europe is being taken from us by the muslims. What's really getting me sick and angry is that Europe is taking it like a little bitch. There hasn't been a bullet fired against the people ending the white race and all in the name of being called racist or whatever. How can a whole continent be full of so many pussies. England, France, Germany, Sweden all betrayed by their own leaders. Was this the ultimate goal? How can this happen? Why is no one saying anything?

Pic related, son.

We have our own problems. If we save America, then we save Europe. If we fail, then Europe is doomed.

George Soros and ilk have paid politicians to change school curriculum years ago to teach leftist bullshit. They teach all white kids all over the world that they're evil, starting day 1 of kindergarten. Every video example used in class has the white guy being evil and/or stupid andthe black female must come save the day. Been going on for years. This creates self-loathing leftists. Combine that with Soros money and saudi money and corrupt (globalist) politicians and you have the invasion of Europe. Also, Things are turning around now where the nationalists will all be elected in and this shit will come to and end...and hopefully mass deportations or whatever it takes to reclaim the countries.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the globalist jews who want the invasions to happen as revenge for hitler. Look up Barbara Spectre on youtube...along with George Soros. They openly admit.

It's exactly the same in the US. You accept immigrants because you need (cheap) workers.

There's no way in hell I'm ever sending my children to those Marxist propaganda camps.

Yea but we have a solution in Trump. The only European country I could see getting out of this is England, it seems everyone else is fucked.

Because our own people are against us, say anything about it and you can expect some friends, colleagues, or family members to call you a racist and then treat you like shit, doing or saying anything makes you a social outcast so we are waiting for more to happen until enough people wake up, we're nearly there of brexit was any indication

God I hate those globalist kikes
Can refugees or their children vote? Y'all are going to need to work fast if those kids can vote. I know that's a problem here with the anchor babys.

We don't have anywhere near as much as a refugee problem as the rest of Europe since we don't let them in outside of the quota we agreed so they won't be able to out vote us, it's just getting leftists to 0wake up

It gets more Orwellian by the day. I remember reading 1984 10 years ago thinking how horrible it would be to have to watch what you say constantly out of fear of persecution. Now we're living it.

Nah, people are just bigger pussies nowadays and can't stand by what they say or think. Stop being a faggot, pussy.

Who fucking cares? Think about saving America now. Those bitches can't be saved.

george soros is all out

Czecked, and Poland is also fine.

Well what I'm referring to is all the countries that took in these savages. I don't think the Slavs took any in though I might be wrong

At least you aren't living in it, trips.

Not really, it's gotten worse. 10 years ago you could still say you'd like to have a stay at home wife, and now you're immediately a sexist.

You know there was a prophecy from Mohammed that muslamics will take over both romes, when his people asked which one will be taken first, he said constantinople.

take a look around you