What would he say if he was still alive Cred Forums?

What would he say if he was still alive Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=8C5F9uCifD4
martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
youtube.com/watch?v=mxIEQJme8cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being Niggers

>y'all niggas are a disgrace to the negro community

Is this what I took all those ass-whoopings for?

He would say that all lives matter and that everyone should be treated equally.

Yall googles need Jesus.

Bitch if your all still googling then I guess I'm a binger!

shiggiddy digiddy wadd a melon cracka ass bitches

GET ME OUT THIS FUCKING COFFIN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN'T BREATH FUCK IT"S SO DARK

SHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

He'd be absolutely ashamed of using racial inequality as an excuse to riot, and commend all of the progress we've made as a country. He'd reprimand the Malcolm X-style use of violence and insistence that blacks be treated preferentially, rather than equally. His tactics would see actual change come to policy, getting both sides to see common ground, rather than further division being carried out amongst the races.

Then he'd probably go fuck some whores in a hotel room.

youtube.com/watch?v=8C5F9uCifD4

pretty much

Well he was Republican.. He would probably say BLM is racist and call Obama a commie

He would be running mate to trump, making America great again.

this
all the googling and race-baiting and obaming is 100% what malcolm x was trying to do, and look at how shit it is for everyone

I'm a jew shill

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to the shoemakers in Africa that were displaced by NGO's giving out free footwear to your customers to run you out of business

I'm sorry for the banks that loaned your country's money knowing full well they could never pay back the loans

I'm sorry

Whatever his plagiarizing jewish handlers told him to.

I HATE YOU FUCKING WHITE TRASH CRACKERS YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE BURNED ALIVE AND THE BLACK MAN WILL RULE THE WORLD AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT BLACKS HAVE A LOWER IQ THAN WHITES YOU ARE RAYCIS SCUM AND SHOULD BE FLAYED ALIVE BLACK LIVES MATTER DONALD TRUMP IS A FUCKING JEW NAZI WE ARE LITERALLY IDENTICAL DESPITE EVOLVING IN VASTLY DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS OVER TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS WITH LITTLE GENETIC MIXING SCIENCE IS A LIE DAMN IT IM OUT OF FRIED CHIKIN OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

What the fuck are you dumb niggers doing, he would be spinning so fast in his grave we could power a small city if we hooked a generator up to him.

Kek!!

Mann I hate you feel that way, that allll white folks are racist because of the rise of Donald Trump. I'm gunna tell ya.. Right in the center of Arkansas... I and everyone I know hates the bastard, no one would actually vote for him. But sadly there are actually wayyyy to many Republicans who are so stuck on their gun laws and the rest of the conservative non-progressive agenda that they are actually considering voting for a racist bigot who thinks global warming wish a hoax, who will divide our nation, raise taxes, send stock markets plummeting upon election (markets hate uncertainty - Trump is nowhere near certain), ect ect. It is very sad. Now, it is a binary decision. Hillary, or Trump. I plead with my fellow Americas whatever color you are, give Crooked Hillary 4 years, then we'll get her out. But please don't let Trump win!

I, a first black president and an oldest person alive, give my support to Donald J Trump.

GIBS ME DAT

was going to post this, show was breddy great

This.

BLM would then lynch him and make excuses.

This. He wouldn't slam the blacks or the whites. He'd remain neutral and express his disappointment that we aren't living in peace. Then the Googles would call him an Uncle Tom.

"where is the White womnnez at?"
"I'm fuckin for God!"
"I aint a negro tonight!"

They're really brainwashed all you millennial types into seeing the beast as saint. He was a commie nigger who slept with underage whores.

Every word here is true: martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

The Beast as Saint:
The Truth About "Martin Luther King, Jr."

WHEN THE COMMUNISTS TOOK OVER a country, one of the first things that they did was to confiscate all the privately-held weapons, to deny the people the physical ability to resist tyranny. But even more insidious than the theft of the people's weapons was the theft of their history. Official Communist "historians" rewrote history to fit the current party line. In many countries, revered national heroes were excised from the history books, or their real deeds were distorted to fit Communist ideology, and Communist killers and criminals were converted into official "saints." Holidays were declared in honor of the beasts who murdered countless nations.

Did you know that much the same process has occurred right here in America?

Every January, the media go into a kind of almost spastic frenzy of adulation for the so-called "Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr." King has even had a national holiday declared in his honor, an honor accorded to no other American, not Washington, not Jefferson, not Lincoln. (Washington and Lincoln no longer have holidays -- they share the generic-sounding "President's Day.") A liberal judge has sealed the FBI files on King until the year 2027. What are they hiding? Let's take a look at this modern-day plastic god.

Born in 1929, King was the son of a Black preacher known at the time only as "Daddy King." "Daddy King" named his son Michael. In 1935, "Daddy King" had an inspiration to name himself after the Protestant reformer Martin Luther. He declared to his congregation that henceforth they were to refer to him as "Martin Luther King" and to his son as "Martin Luther King, Jr." None of this name changing was ever legalized in court. "Daddy" King's son's real name is to this day Michael King.

King's Brazen Cheating

We read in Michael Hoffman's "Holiday for a Cheater":

End The Drug War

King's Brazen Cheating

We read in Michael Hoffman's "Holiday for a Cheater":

The first public sermon that King ever gave, in 1947 at the Ebenezer Baptist Church, was plagiarized from a homily by Protestant clergyman Harry Emerson Fosdick entitled "Life is What You Make It," according to the testimony of King's best friend of that time, Reverend Larry H. Williams.

The first book that King wrote, "Stride Toward Freedom, - -was plagiarized from numerous sources, all unattributed, according to documentation recently assembled by sympathetic King scholars Keith D. Miller, Ira G. Zepp, Jr., and David J. Garrow.

And no less an authoritative source than the four senior editors of "The Papers of Martin Luther King, Jr.- - (an official publication of the Martin Luther King Center for Nonviolent Social Change, Inc., whose staff includes King's widow Coretta), stated of King's writings at both Boston University and Crozer Theological Seminary: "Judged retroactively by the standards of academic scholarship, [his writings] are tragically flawed by numerous instances of plagiarism.... Appropriated passages are particularly evident in his writings in his major field of graduate study, systematic theology."

King's essay, "The Place of Reason and Experience in Finding God," written at Crozer, pirated passages from the work of theologian Edgar S. Brightman, author of "The Finding of God."

Another of King's theses, "Contemporary Continental Theology," written shortly after he entered Boston University, was largely stolen from a book by Walter Marshall Horton.

King's doctoral dissertation, "A Comparison of the Conceptions of God in the Thinking of Paul Tillich and Harry Nelson Wieman," for which he was awarded a PhD in theology, contains more than fifty complete sentences plagiarized from the PhD dissertation of Dr. Jack Boozer, "The Place of Reason in Paul Tillich's Concept of God."

mup da din doo mu figga bonafide gen roo chikn
mup a doo KFC, waba doo fittn doo mu
go bin dun down to wally worl muh do
da ghetto, muh louisiana purchase
mup da doo, gib me dats, doop da doo

Hands up dont shoot!! Black lives matter!!

People who wan the truth need to read entire thing, can't copy it all but..FACT Boston University declared the king plagiarized his thesis by an standard. They did not revoke his doctorate simply bc he was a famous nigger.
So, so much more...
"According to "The Martin Luther King Papers", in King's dissertation "only 49 per cent of sentences in the section on Tillich contain five or more words that were King's own...."!

martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

>plagiarizing academic sources discredits MLK's efforts to end segregation and support labor movements

is this what you're implying, lad?

No one is perfect, I can find negative controversy on any person in history that you idolize. He just wanted equality in a time when there wasnt any, he never could've anticipated how trash niggers would become there is no illuminaty lizard people scheme behind MLK.

This. Contrary to what the bluepilled cucks believe, Martin Lootin' Coon was the Al Sharpton of his day. He demonized whites and asked moslty for 3 things: desegregation, affirmative action AND reparations. He got two but would have kept pushing for reparations if he wasn't whacked.

Legalize and regulate drugs, stop the petty crime that glorifies thug culture. Focus on the family. Honor thy mother and father. A million black men in college not prison.

You'd be surprised. MLK was pretty based.

This isn't true. Sauce or GTFO.

If he was alive he wouldn't be given screen time, they would try and ignore him. sane people aren't allowed in this new world

His name, literally Kang.
He was no doctor. He copied other people's work.
The "i have a dream phrase" is not his.
He was addicted to orgies with white women.
He was a communist.

>He demonized whites
He was pissed off at moderate white liberals for paying lip service to his movement. He took money from them to fund the SCLC's projects, but when King spoke out against the Vietnam war, they disavowed him and basically threw him under the bus.
>asked moslty for 3 things: desegregation, affirmative action AND reparations
How fucking bluepilled are you, lad?

He demanded that the government invest in black communities as it so routinely did with White communities. He wanted to bring back commerce to black neighborhoods that was deprived of wealth thanks to redlining. Retards like yourself think that investment and development in black communities for economic growth = """affirmative action"""

niggers need to prove they're not niggers because they're presumed to be niggers, nigger.

I dindu nuffin' to help these people

>s this what you're implying, lad?
lol, does being with underage hookers, involved in all sorts of various communist subversive groups, and being a patsy of the Jews disqualify him?
Why do you think the FBI just sealed his files for another 50 years? There is so much shit in there. I give you the best source in the net for the truth about king, not going to spoon-feed it to your White Guilt ass.

What I CAN tell you is that every factor available shows that blacks were happier and Whites were happier (just as in South Africa) under "Separate but Equal."
They had their own communities, the fathers stayed around, vast majority of them had jobs (there was no welfare...you worked or it was soup kitchen or starve).

The NAACP was founded by Jews and run of it's first 35+ years by Jews. As was king funded and "run" by jews.

Now, here's a question-- Why? Why would the jews do this? Bc they are such great humanitarians? They kill the palestinians by the thousand in the world's largest open air prison, that isn't it.

Now why do YOU, user, think jews formed the NAACP and destroyed black communities where they were happy and convinced them they should have and deserved what Whitey had?

Keep in mind, the NAACP was founded in the late teens. In the 1860s, more that 75% of all jewish households in the Us owned black slaves.
So, you guess user, What was the jews motive behind funding King?

Nothing, he was a Jewish made meme.

“Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58% of its crimes? We’ve got to face that. And we’ve got to do something about our moral standards,” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. told a congregation in 1961. “We know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We can’t keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves.”

He was a good man. I have no doubt he'd be disgusted with Black Lives Matter and rightly call out the hypocrisy of blaming police shootings for dead blacks while ignoring gang violence.

damn first robin williams, now eddie murphy. all the actors from my childhood are dying

JUST

fpbp

>he NAACP was founded by Jews
Only one Jew (Moskowitz) was a founding member. Later on, other Jews flocked to the organization

RIP Tupac

>I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
He'd again after seeing BLM. He had a noble dream, but he was naive to think that people of all races can co-exist without racially instigated conflicts.

b-b-but he's black therefore unproven speculation about his past is relavent however unproven speculation of Trump raping an underage girl is not relevant.

>lol, does being with underage hookers, involved in all sorts of various communist subversive groups
This was an FBI smear job to try to attack his character. None of this true. When King refused to cooperate with the FBI, they pressured him to kill himself. Again, he refused and continued his work. In Chicago while leading a march, black kids broke from formation and started vandalizing and looting the neighborhood. They were paid by government agents to start the chaos to make King look bad. They couldn't control him and this pissed off the power elite.

His assassination was one of many COINTELPRO hit jobs

This is the black man I respect most of any whoever lived in history, Dr. Tony Martin. He was a Black studies professor at Wellesley (elite girl's college, Hillary Clinton's alma mater)

He happened to stumble onto the fact that Jews were heavily involved in the Atlantic slave trade, and began teaching it. When the female rabbi on campus found out, all hell broke loose and they tried all they could to get him fired-- from accusing him of rape to sending out letters to all parents accusing him of all sorts of shit.
This is how Jews act when an educated black decides to tell the truth about them. From his own mouth
:youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

This thread is further proof there's no such thing as a good black man to a white supremacist. Not in America, not in Africa, not in Europe, not any where. This is completely fine. But under no circumstances should anyone engage in well worn bait about well if the blacks just did this, I'd be okay, or if they had some leaders that called out thug culture and the importance of education, I'd be okay with living among blacks.

It's bullshit. They want them dead.

>This was an FBI smear job to try to attack his character
So Newsweek magazine printed it, a smear job, that the reporter herself heard directly?

King's penchant for underage White hookers is so widely known it's joke user, it's hardly a "conspiracy," everyone knew and everyone knows.
Jewggle it. and i don't mean alex jones type sites, any intellectually honest person. King was with White hookers as young as 13, even his closest confidants have admitted that.

and how about his family? They were paid $750k for the "rights" to use his name an likeness of that hideous marxist statue in DC.

Know that big negro museum wing the smithsonian was just blackmailed into opening? contains NOTHING to do with King. Why? His kids wanted a payday, smithsonian refused.

Classy guy, classy kids. Curious, are you black or a cuckold?

Here's my wife.

>This thread is further proof there's no such thing as a good black man to a white supremacist
Dr. Tony Martin, see above.

Also, I've never met a "White supremacist. I've met White separatists. Know who the first one was? There isa famous Thomas Jefferson quote, "Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [blacks] are to be free."
They leave out the next sentence on Jefferson memorial. Know what it is?
"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them."

MLK was a womanizer and had several affairs, but never with white women and never with prostitutes. J. Edgar Hoover fabricated this claim and tried to blackmail King. Abernathy himself proves this

Dig deeper, faggot and you'll learn that the government gives no fucks about slandering and killing people to fight for equality

>This was an FBI smear job to try to attack his character.

He was literally financed by communist jews. And everyone knew that he liked to muh dik lots of women, even the Kennedys and fucking Ralph Abernathy admitted to it.

>His assassination was one of many COINTELPRO hit jobs

That's true, but then again lots of people were killed by COINTELPRO hitmen around that time.

And yes, he was always pushing for reparations, he believed that they were a requirement for completing the journey to what he called a "color-blind society". So unless you self-hating whiteboi cucks want to pay blacks for just being blacks, knock yourselves out and keep making the Deray of the 60s a fucking saint/national hero.

>It's bullshit. They want them dead.

lolno, most of them just want separatism. And so do black supremacists.

just wait for BLM to find out about this Jefferson quote and try to get his memorial torn down and vandalize Monticello at UVA. THAT will be funny.

Help! Help! I'm trapped in a coffin someone please get me out!

wrong. The records are sealed until 2027 because he was such a shitty guy and they knew MLK day would be revoked

King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences

>but never with white women and never with prostitutes
why didn't his family sue Newsweek? they are certainly fond of suing if they think they have even a remote chance of winning a penny:

He'd say something like this:

"Will you ignorant niggers PLEASE shut the hell UP? Is this it? THIS is what I got all those ass-whoopings for? I had a dream once but it was a dream that little black girls and black boys would one day drink from the river of prosperity freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found, but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good for nothing niggers! And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word! It's the ugliest word in the English language! But that's what I see now! NIGGERS! And you don't want to be a nigger! Because niggers are living contradictions! Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggers wax and wane! Niggers love to complain! Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain! Niggers love being another man's judge and jury! Niggers procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggers LOVE to be late! Niggers HATE to hurry! Black Entertainment Television is the WORST thing I've ever seen in my life! Usher, Michael Jackson is not a genre of music! And don't get me started on Soul Plane! I've seen what's around the corner! I've seen what's over the horizon! And I PROMISE you, you niggers have nothing to celebrate! I know I won't get there with you, because I'm going to Canada!"

If the quotes "I'm fucking for God!" and "I'm not a negro tonight!" were not 100% true, beyond all dispute, that would result in largest civil judgement to an estate in US history for image done to reputation etc...
Why not sue? As you say, there were no underage whores or White womenyz involved....I know, it was to preserve their father's wonderful legacy!

Just like they refused to give the smithsonian anything without being compensated with enough money.
See how you are getting lost in your ow delusions user? It does not add up, and you know it.

Don't see how FBI bugs of him calling out shit during sex proves that he himself hired White prostitutes. As for his family not licensing out his image to the Smithsonian, it was a disagreement over royalties.

Besides, the MLK family already sued the US government over his actual death and won. In a civil trial, James Earl Ray was held not responsible and instead, Loyd Jowers was convicted. The gun Ray had didn't even fire the caliber of bullet that struck King.

kek, the Mexican guy actually gets it, I assume bc he wasn't brainwashed from the age of 3 that this nigger was some sort of saint.

It's amazing to se the level of denial the millennials are in. Any evidence you put right in front of their face, they'll rationalize it.

It's really an amazing thing to observe. If we found the underage white house king fucked, put a gun to these people's heads and MADE them come listen to her testimony, he/she would put his hands over his ears.
He/She REFUSES to accept the truth. He is, as the psychologists would say, in denial. Sad the brainwashing job the jews have done on many Americans.

They just cannot "swallow this redpill."

Yea I like The Boondocks too

WHER DA WHYTE WYMENZ AT???

He would probably be very ashamed in what the black community has become, and try to find ways to fix it.

>MLK family already sued the US government over his actual death and won. In a civil trial,
yes, we'll aware user. With a 10 nigger jury. In memphis. They ould have sued for the earth being square, the blacks would have agreed and no White is going to dear speak out about the saint.
OK, you've won the argument user. The FBI, everyone else, all the documentation is all wrong. In fact, I think Mark Furhman may have been involved in the frame job.

You convinced me. you alone know the truth, and you superior intellect and reasoning ability has won the day. Congrats.

Now maybe you can work on helping OJ find the real murderer since you've settled this?

>Separatism

How does that even work in reality? I've never had that adequately explained to me. Every non-white person out of the UK? Every person with a little bit of color live in one part of the US or every one back to Africa or the Caribbean, regardless of nationality? Every single white person in the US to Idaho and Eastern Washington? Just logistically, it doesn't make any sense to me.

it worked before the 1950s, and both groups were happier for it. Negroes hd their own stores, their own part of town, own pharmacies, own everything. Something like90% lived in 2 parent households.

Then the Jews "desegregated" and destroyed blacks and Whites.

Was reading an article yesterday on "diversity." as it turns out, people who live in "diverse" areas are less trusting, more alienated, more unhappy, and overall have higher rates of every negative thing you can imagine.

Why do you think nation states evolved user? "Diversity" is an unnatural way for humans to live, it breeds misery.
Jewggle right now "happiest nations on earth." you will see right off the top, they are the LEAST DIVERSE. The Jews are literally fighting against nature bc "diversity" is indeed good for them as rootless, cosmopolitan elites who peddle their services all over.

In an homogenous population throughout history, the Jews have ALWAYS found themselves in hot water. Why on earth do you think the Jews fought so hard for the immigration act of 1965?
"Divide and Conquer." The leading jews themselves use that therm to describe their strategy in the US -"enter into selective coalitions and divide and conquer.":
youtube.com/watch?v=mxIEQJme8cw

"This is not what I meant at all"

Yeah, it helps not being indoctrinated about a manufactured saint and instead reading words straight from the source and ALL facts about him, not just the cherrypicked narrative.

>With a 10 nigger jury. In memphis.

This always baffles me about the murrican system. Shitlibs complain about Trump whining about the ethnicity of the Judge Curiel, but it's completely OK to make juries based on race?

Bix nood!

Pretty interesting user.
thanks for sharing

He would call them out for being retarded nignogs, and they would say he is old and out of touch and continue chimping.

I salute you, my black brother

WE

Martin luther coon would say MUH DICK

Gimme gimme chicken tendies
And some waffle fries

BLACK TELEVISION IS THE WORST TELEVISION I'VE EVER SEEN

The boondocks covered this and it was hilarious. They pretty much said this in his speech and ended it by saying he's moving to Canada.

They got an award for it, well deserved.

Pretty accurate, though X eventually came as round to see the error of his ways (and was killed for it).

WE WUZ MARTIN LUTHER N KANGZ N SHEIT

wish they're last season was good
and they made one now stepping on BLM and we was kings
(all lives matter and if you adopt someone elses culture, when it gets proven wrong you will feel like you have nothing, rather than accepting what and where you're from and embracing it)

*their