Someone is going to get Rekt tomorrow in the debate

I honestly don't know if it will be Trump or Clinton. On the one hand Trump is very good at dominating debates. On the other hand, Hillary has been doing this for 20 years.

Convince me one way or another who is going to get #REKT tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=P4-2NubbOM4
youtube.com/watch?v=n_8AO5MDBEw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jGs4BY2cJw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xu5lz4fS-Y
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473932880441.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well yeah, assuming she doesn't call in sick and can make it through the debate.

Well apparently there will be no breaks under any circumstances. That means that Hilldawg will have to be healthy and cough-free for 90 minutes. There is no cutting to commercials and they can't do anything to the mic sound of either of them. So if she goes into a coughing fit, passes out or blanks out and goes mental again then it will happen on live TV.

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

every one here is hoping the coughing fits happen so that trump will win without opening his mouth. win by default which is how a meme candidate can win, let the other candidate fuck up so bad you dont have to say a word.

now if clinton can keep it together like she did at the veterans town hall or whatever that was (yea they had breaks but she stood up most of the time while trump sat down the whole night) she will blow trump the fuck out.

shell do that because like OP said shes been doing this for years and knows her shit or at least knows the talk. whereas trump and his fucking repeating of words and meandering stream of consciousness new york bully dumb down way of speaking (buhlieve me folks, buhlieve me) is just so fucking cringy that hes gonna come off looking like the biggest fucking noob compared to hillary.

although the bar has been set so low for trump by the media that if he gets up there without sounding like one of his rally speeches he should do fine.

either way its gonna be the biggest shit show in u.s. politics in years and i cant fucking wait to watch it

disagree i think it will more boring than most people hope for, and there wont be a clear winner

Hillary is going to get rekt

Everything about her is tailor made to appease every possible voting cohort and all her talking points are focus grouped to hell and back

She doesn't stand a chance against someone willing to make off the cuff remarks and go away from his notepad
She simply cannot take the pressure when the talking points inevitably shift away from prepared mantras

Not to mention Gennifer Flowers is going to be sitting right in front of her the entire time

Hillary only knows how to talk when everything is scripted and carefully choreographed
She's lived her entire life this way

She won't be able to handle someone willing to come out of left field and shift the conversation away from its predicated direction

so.... the meme candidate is going to win by going away from the topics of the debate?
I... don't think that's how debate works

Shillary will pull the ultimate woman card.

>Trump will make her cry.

Screencap this

I heard her respond in an unscripted way when she gave that 11 hour benghazi deposition thing last year. no teleprompter. she knew the questions and had time to prepare. ive heard her speak extemporaneously and she knows how to do that politician thing where shell answer with a non answer but make it sound smart. trump cant do that and its so obvious when hes out of his league. if hes asked anything of substance hes fucked. he speaks in slogans and soundbites. shes speaks boring politician talk.

thanks for correcting the record

Will there be a recording or a saved stream of it somewhere? I will be stuck at work when it's on.

>hillary has been doing this for 20 years
When has hillary ever been in a debate? Or run for political office, actually ran mind you.

All of her positions have been appointments into power, at the worst "running" against Joe nobody while she has the backing of her wealthy and politically influential benefactors. She doesn't negotiate, she dictates because she is used to simply getting her way, and she us quite unable in fact yo deal with it when she doesn't.

Trump is going to eviscerate her as long as he doesn't say anything too extreme.

>doesnt agree with me
>shill!
>ctr!!!

wew this election cant be over soon enough, i hope you Cred Forumssmokers ban the words ctr and shill as some sort of counter argument after november 8

>ive heard her speak extemporaneously and she knows how to do that politician thing where shell answer with a non answer but make it sound smart.
If you of all people recognized it then it didn't sound so smart after all

The problem with hillary is she can just tell lies with so much conviction that they may as well be the truth, since the moderator willl not challenge her. She will be pumped with enough drugs to appear alive, and will probably have a remote injection system so that medical staff can monitor her stats and medicate as necessary. Look out for bulky/stiff clothing, thigh length jacket etc.

I'm somewhat apprehensive, but Trump has been underestimated so much that chances are he will eviscerate her. Whatever happens, it will be epic, although both sides will claim victory afterwards. Expect endless soundbites of Trump out of context, with talking heads gloating about how BTFO he is.

i understood OP to mean that she knows the talk of a politician and can answer the way a pro politician does when theyre fucked, by not answering but sounding like they know what theyre talking about. trump cant do that. hes straight up slogan talking and when hes confronted with something he doesnt know he isnt able to smoothly answer the question, hes too clumsy. but like i said as long as he isnt yelling and repeating slogans he should do fine.

But that's just it, the questions WILL be coming out of left field. Her field. The moderators are absolutely disgusting tier, and the media hype has made me lol the entire time I hear a report that "The moderators will be working hard to keep honest" when 1/3 of the country is willing to call her "trustworthy" and more than 1/3 literally doesn't believe a word she says. Given that low-IQ faggots will be watching football instead, they'll call it a HRC win and it'll be over. This was HEAVILY orchestrated from the start and I think Trump should have punched back on it harder than he did.

>me of all people

oh ok ..th..thanks...

>lol no im not a shill i couldnt be a shill
>wow cant wait til people will stop calling me a shill

It's not the moderators job to challenge her... Where did that notion come from anyhow oh yeah the cuck media who wants to fact check whoever they are shilling against.

It's trumps job to call her out. And he wont just do that. He will force her to talk about her many many lies

if all youve got is is maymays then maymay on my friend, maymay on.

If you say you think it sounds smart even tho you know it's empty, then you are an idiot.

>will have to work until 9pm tomorrow
Please make webms of the memes so I can check them during my break, anons.

There's a difference between recognizing a successful deflection and being swayed by it.

Hillary is a weak debater and has been relying on connections to not directly confront anyone for her actions for three decades. She can't run from Trump, and she can't mitigate him.

>HRC will get rekt by Trumb's random attacks on her fuck-ups.

>Trumb will get rekt by Hilldawg's attacks on any of his idiotic comments.

Either way, I'll have a beer and a good time.

youre either having trouble understanding what im saying or im not saying it clearly enough.

here it goes...i said "it sounds smart" in the way that the average person will say oh ok she answered that question" even though she didnt. trump cant do that.

if i say it sounds smart but i know its empty talk then thats what i mean. and why so aggressive my friend? give us a kiss

Trump gets triggered too easy, just like his voters

Hillary will make one mention of Trump hiring illegals or something and Trump will choke and panic and start talking about his big hands

He also doesn't have any actual details about his plans, it's all just a vague sales pitch like a used car salesman

>tomorrow
Your post is in the day when it happens, so it's today, not tomorrow.

Just Correcting the Record here.

do trump fags have anything other than "muh health"? Hillary is gonna have her circuitry and human suit freshly minted for the debate. There isn't shit to save Trump. Go ahead dick head. Post another comic of Hillary shitting her pants. Ain't gonna happen.

My record is so corrected right now that i've got red marks

Trump is honestly going to get roasted and it's probably what's best for Western Civilization in the long run

(You)

Because they will challenge Trump on something basic, like immigration, while allowing Hillary to say something like "none of the emails were marked classified at the time so I did nothing wrong. Next question." Viewers who don't know any better will accept that as a valid answer, not knowing that it is an omission and irrelevant whether information has been classified. This happened at the CIC forum.

It can go either way.
Remember Brexit. We didn't know who was going to win. A lot of polls showed Brexit winning in a landslide, others showed it losing in a landslide. Jo Cocks getting killed, all the celebs shilling for remain etc.
It was a nightmare.

Hillary vs Trump is also going to be a nightmare. We just don't know who is going to win.

i hope hes asked how hes going to stop isis. thats his juiciest non answer ever, hes got plans but he wont say and he got 88 generals with 30 days to come up with a plan and if he likes it hell use it or if its different than the plan hes already got but he likes it then hell use it too...wew

I wonder what zingers Hill's team have concucted in these past few months, surely we will see the best of the best.

Trump really needs a game changing argument here, I hope he has been holding off on a certain attack this whole time.

>"I make the best deals, let me tell you folks, no one makes deals like I do. Theyre going to be big. Big, great deals. The best deals. Absolute best. Magnificent, wonderful, tremendous deals."

>"Uh...Mr. Trump the question was about what would the Middle Class tax rate be...."

Clinton will carefully, coolly needle Trump about details in policies. She'll poke at him about sexism and lack of experience. She'll try her best to push his buttons and get him to act out and hang himself.

Trump is being coached by very smart people trying to curb his edge but stay himself. He'll get in a few childish insults because he can't help himself, and she'll take it like a pro as always.

In the end both parties will say they have won the debate and go home.

Or maybe Trump will finally say something completely insane like he's going blow up the moon or Clinton will straight up die on stage. Who the fuck knows anymore

Oh man, if the hag tries to bring up his tax returns and Trump busts them out during the debate completely declawing her. That would be amazing.

You're gonna have to go back.

SPOILER: The debate will be boring as shit for Trump supporters, think Trump on stage with the Mexican president. Hillary will throw fail zingers at him, but he will stay above the fray.

It's going to be anything but boring.

this is an angle i hadnt thought about...robo-trump on stage. quiet, low energy sad! trump...if he puts that on then he might come off better than hillary because every ones expecting loud slogan trump.

your support is appreciated, Latvia.

> obamas birth certificate!

> Hillary's health

I cant wait to see what you pathetic spergs lock onto after Hillary's 8 years are up. Im sure during Hillary's last year as president we will all be thrown in "fema camp" again.

Please take care of yourselves after trump loses, I know its gonna be tough for you but you will make it through.

why is ayy lmao in mirror

That's trump's reflection.

Trump lost my support when he sucked Israel's cock yesterday regarding Jerusalem

ZOG is the #1 enemy to us. They do pic related with Islam in the West to force us to join their side and help them expand their power and influence.

The true redpill is electing Hillary where we are crashing this plane with no survivors. We sacrifice America so Europe can get out from under us and white civilization can continue marching forward. Trump is only in office for 4-8 years anyways, he can't change the demographics. Let's say Trump is in for 8 years, then we have a Democrat for 8 years, in 2032 we will have majority brown demographic as all the white boomers have died and the current brown majority 0-18 demographic has now reached adulthood - whites will never hold majority vote on anything EVER AGAIN. By this time, America is doomed and Europe's demographics are fucked as well. The entire European continent will succumb to the brown hordes, particularly when the water tables dry up from over population in North Africa and around the Tropic of Cancer, pushing hundreds of millions of people North.

Record: Corrected

The shills seem to be worried ITT, can't wait til Trump publicly talks about Hillary's crime in front of Hillary's supporters and the entire world XD

>I honestly don't know if it will be Trump or Clinton.

>Can't stump the Trump.
>Hillary's coughing fit will make her shit

nice refutation of the very many valid points I made

I am now a #TurncoatTrump

low energy posting

Even if Trump gets rekt, his moronic bible thumping, 'God hates fags', 'taxes are illegal' voters will still support the rich guy.

oh yeah another benghazi hearing! and her emails! and her foundation! no one has ever spoken out loud about those topics!

ecks dee indeed

>implying she doesn't have a colostomy bag

Trump will attack Hillary on something she doesn't want to discuss like silencing Bill's abuse victims or disseminating classified material to people not cleared to receive it. The camera will zoom in on Hillary as she gives a smug smile and shakes her head. The audience will cheer like crazy. This will repeat all night until Trump snaps and goes off the rails. Then, every station will show trump mad on a loop and declare Hillary the clear winner.

doubs confirm shills ITT

yeah but just wait until he actually explains it and when trump talks about the clinton foundation and how they kept 90% of the money for nigger donations in afirca XD

Just stick to the basics and summarize all the dirt, emails, illary, superpredators, mandatory minimums, housing crisis, First Lady Rapist, kill list etc

If she needles him with zingers from comedy writers or bitches about his business dealings, his best move is to talk policy and be boring. You can't try and be entertaining while your cities burn from riots, constant terrorist attacks, etc. Hillary will look like a lame bitch, if she busts out the late night comedy zingers or cries about irrelevant shit to do with his personality.

>God hates fags
That's like 30-40 people that don't even support Trump.
Westboro Baptist Church has nothing to do with anything. They're just jews who provoke people and then sue them.
>taxes are illegal
Also a tiny minority that doesn't even support Trump.
Do you honestly think Trump is the Libertarian candidate?

Guess my record got corrected.

Refute this point Trump shills, or did you get BTFO?

>90377295
>90377295
>90377295

We're crashing this plane with no survivors, get the fuck in

low energy response, sad!

but i really do hope she goes on a coughing jag and continues to hold the mic up to her mouth as she coughs. i want the debates to be as big a shit show as possible

There's nothing to refute.
>I don't like Trump because he said a thing about Israel
>So now I will vote for the 100% pro-Israel anti-American shill
Epic

>>trump hasn't made a firm statement that he will gas the jews

>>HE'S LITERALLY NOT HITLER

The only way he is possibly releasing that is if she releases the Wall Street speeches.

I'm hoping for an epic night but I believe what you said is the likely outcome. Fingers crossed though on a good one!

Trump has played the game very carefully so far. In the beginning, he said ridiculous things which garnered him support from the right, and criticism from the left. He's secured his current voters, so his plan for tomorrow is be as elegant and polite as possible to win over the voters on the fence.

In other words, he secured his base by acting like a clown. Now he's going to pick up the undecided voters by exceeding their expectations.

He has it in the bag. He's our next president.

Lololol You're probably right. I will have a lot of triggered trump oc to collect after the debates.

You got the first half of it, but then your feeble mind blocked out the rest.

And what is the reason for electing an anti-American shill like Hillary? To crash this plane with no survivors for the betterment of Western Civilization at large.

If you actually cared about Western Civilization surviving to the end of the century against threats like China, Africa, and mass migration, you would see what is necessary and what needs to be done to save us.

Thanks for CorrectingTheRecord

Gennifer Flowers AND Paula Jones

If doubloons then Lewinsky is going to make a surprise appearance too.

>mrs president new york has just been nuked by isil
>*seizure mode escape card activated*

>mrs president kim jong un is bombing los angeles
>*overheating pneumonia escape card activated*

>mrs president, a greast sex tape of bill & miley cyrus, obamas daughter, lindsay lohan, harambe & a kilo of cocaine got leaked on that pepe website
>*googly eye stroke escape card activated*

I feel like hillary willdo her best to hold in her coughs until Trump talks then let loose

but thats just it, whenever he explains something it comes off more muddled than ever. just rambling and talking in circles and stopping mid thought to start a new thought and muh believe me folks. he doesnt get into details so its gonna be hard to get her on that. i hope he sticks to slogans which is what hes best at.

shes fucked on the emails cus the public perception is she knew what she was doing and she did know but comey said she did nothing illegal. illary- she can always point to his doctors note, the one from doctor bongwater he wrote in 5 minutes. superpredators- she can go into how he was sued for not allowing googles into his buildings or his dads kkk arrest. anything rape related is dangerous for trump cus of his rape cases. trump needs to stick to his slogans that made him famous. build the wall, deport the browns, kill isis so fast their heads will spin..all that shit

>his best move is to talk policy and be boring
ok seriously, like in Mexico, he can only do the serious talk when hes reading notes, notes arent allowed at the debates

if hillary busts out with the jokes shes fucked cus youre right, the u.s. is in the shitter and now is no time for laughter or zany jokes

No matter who wins media will spin it like Hilldawg won like they did with Burnout.
Trump might have an easier time because he's not a stammering cuck who ignores extremely important issues (them damn emails!) in favor of white knighting an elderly lesbian who is also his debate opponent.

I think the only way Trump is going to "win" is if one of Hillary's major systems fail. I'm guessing respiratory, but we can always hope for excretory or nervous.

Hillary's weak debater(she's relatively calm under stress or used to be and that's all) and isn't in her best state right now but media created a bubble where she is supposed to be a titan here.

Trump is great at debates but can get into babble if he won't control himself. The expectations built by media are all time low and he can actually win this by remaining calm and talking policies(as they have more popular appeal than they do in case of Hillary). He shows undecided voters that he's okay, normal person, unlike somebody that media painted him as and even if the media decides that Hillary won the debate he'll surge in polls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Imagine if the Trumpster rolled out all these bitches and put em in the front row to give Sick Hillary the death stare.

I'd suicide right then and there knowing it can't possibly get any better.

They all sit quietly and give hillary the death stare, meanwhile mark cuban makes an ass out of himself & makes hillary look like an even bigger idiot

at 10 minutes in hillary will start coughing.

at 15 minutes in her walking aid exoskeleton malfunctions again

at 17 minutes in hillarys handler is seen on stage signaling them to cut the feed and go to commercial

at 19.30 in hillary interupts trump to tell the american people of the abuse she has suffered at the hands of obama led secret service members including her alleged fall which which resulted in a broken elbo and concussion which was done by a secret service member on obamas orders in the white house

at 21 minutes in obama trys to declare martial law nationally which isnt a thing and orders a drone strike on the building the debate is being held in but they need clearance for a drone strike order in america and flight time included the debate would be over

>excretory
We call that the digestive system. She will be diapered up, and her custom podium will probably enclose all around her. Sure would be glorious to see her blow mud on live television tho.

this would be fucking great. a clinton side hoe wall of doom. hilldawg will be a stammering mess

When it comes to something he knows about, Trump can be articulate and well-spoken:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

And you're right about Hillary giving non-answers, just look at how amazing she is at them:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4-2NubbOM4

>comey said she did nothing illegal
bad leadership and judgement, her decisions shouldn't all come down to having to decide if it is technically illegal

>she can always point to his doctors note
Yea if she wants to look like she is avoiding talking about he own health since he hasn't had public seizures, coughing fits, and apparent loss of consciousness.

>into buildings and kkk arrest
That didn't send an entire generation of black people into a record setting reverse gentrified prison system and someone she called her own mentor was in the KKK.

>rape related
Thanks to her husband we already have a known rapist president, so why would we also want a known rapist first lady and his rape enabling spouse?

Those are all nice, but they won't sway people who have been tricked by illary's lies.

damn hes a handsome lad, but is he reading notes? notes arent allowed at the debate. plus 20+ years ago trump sounds much sharper than now-trump.

on hillary, thats exactly what im talking about, she answers like a poilitician and it comes off to the average person as wow she knows what shes talking about, i havent seen now-trump come anywhere close to sounding like that. just look at his answers at the veterans town hall.

Libshits are so cucked they have to have a interpreter for blind people.

Cruz was one of the best debaters at Harvard, and Trump got past him. He shouldn't have any problems with Ol' Crooked.

great comebacks to all of those hillary responses, i hope trump is as prepared with his replies as you are.

but besides that looped video of hillary doing that stupid wobbly face when shes being asked questions from reporters, can you provide links to her seizures? sorry i havent kept up on her seizures thinking they were memes from Cred Forums ever since i saw the video of her doing that stupid wobble face.

>someone she called her own mentor was in the KKK

byrd denounced the kkk later in life and said he was sorry for what he had done by the time hillary called him a mentor but you knew that. hopefully most voters dont know that. i mean hopefully cus im enjoying this fucking shit show

either one wins were in a for a hell of a ride

trump is going to do his best to make hillary look good because he's a plant.

Her responses at that town hall were beyond retarded. She made Trump look good even though he was blatantly lying. If that's what's in store, Trump has the debates in the bag.

Not that it matters. These are a waste of time. Everyone has made up their mind.

>Hillary

People need to separate her from Bill and Obama.

The woman is a stuttering mess most of the time.

She's got the presence of Jeb.

No wonder Geore Snr likes her.

we werent watching the same town hall then. trumps responses were cringe level times 10. it was his usual meandering stream of consciousness babble. i guess if youre in the bag for trump then whatever he says sounds good, same for hillary. i couldnt give a shit who is selected by the illerminatay..uh i mean elected by the voters.

>can (you) all please
prep the memes for post debate.

send Canadian visa application instructions to hill supporters

>stuttering mess

do you mean literally stutter? cus man all i do is listen to trumps and hillarys speeches while i work and seriously ive never heard her stutter or stammer, she comes of like she knows what shes talking about. trump does to when it comes to his slogans but stutter?

we can remove celebrities!

When she froze seeing colorful balloons drop (so they stopped dropping balloons on her), when it looked like they injected her with something because she froze when someone yelled something, and pretty much any time at a live event there are loud noises and flashing lights.
youtube.com/watch?v=n_8AO5MDBEw

>byrd denounced
Trump's father never even endorsed the KKK, he was arrested at a rally and could have been protesting or observing for all anyone knows, hilary is still more connected to KKK and has done more to help their cause than Trump.

I mean she stammers and babbles with complete non answers. Like a liar or an idiot filling space to deflect from not having an answer. It's horrendous.

Trump does something else entirely which I can't believe he gets away with - just outright lies or talks about a completely unrelated subject.

thanks for the link

>she fainted
ok still not convinced its a thing, ive seen generals faint
youtube.com/watch?v=4jGs4BY2cJw

>the wobbly face
that could be played off as she got a thousand questions at once and reacted like "what in the hell is this" i thought it was her trying to be cute or funny, it comes off like a fucking seizure but that ones pushing it as proof of her seizures

>forgets what she was saying

that one looks bizarre but man who hasnt done that, thinking of something then you just blank out. true i dont want that from a president but im just not on board with muh seizures

>the rally where she seizes up
ok the guy narrating the video either knows that a protestor was running up to the podium and is ommiting that or he doesnt know and is doing sloppy reporting, either way..come on...her supporters will say she had nerves of steel compared to the same thing happening to trump
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xu5lz4fS-Y

>old lady holds onto table while talking

sorry lad i cant get into the "sick hillary" thing, none of those videos or anything he said in them are conclusive to any one but a trump supporter, and this is coming from a conspiracy theorist. i want her to have a sickness i want it to be true that shes feeble and seizing up because it would be the greatest shit show ever but i cant get on board specially not after that "proof" you linked to

true and true

Trump can't handle being challenged by anyone, all Hillary has to do is press one of his buttons and he will throw all his debate out the window and say something that will cost him

It looks like he went with the fight as a fight or flight response and she just froze and waited for security to respond for her, but he also had his back to the part of the audience where the scream came from, so its a bit different.

he looked like he was more on the flight side of fight or flight and yes the protestor was at his back so it was different. she saw the protestor coming, figured there was no way the protestor could reach her and just froze. i dont see fear in her eyes but that could also be just freezing up.

>flight
He faced the threat and got closer to it in a power pose and swiped at the people trying to grab him, he wasn't cowering in embrace to security or freezing while his eyes got all glassy and distant.

And make her look weak as fuck on live TV? Nah

>>

lol again its all in the eyes of the supporter. trump fans will see it as a power move on his part and he was ready to kick ass, hillary fans will say he nearly shit his pants and had to cower behind his security team. same with the hillary video, trump fans sound like you and hillary fans say she had nerves of steel. i say it isnt proof of her having seizures

Hillary is going to BTFO Trump because he doesn't even care

>had to cower behind his security team.
He literally pushed them away, though, instead of giving them a half hug them and saying thanks.

>hillary fans will say he nearly shit his pants
That is what the fight or flight response is about, the temporary loss of rational thought with behavior defaulting to one of two primal instincts.

> i say it isnt proof of her having seizures
Its just growing evidence that its a regular thing and her staff is trained to deal with it along with actual videos of her collapsing from seizures.

well he was definitely gonna strangle the shit out of that podium.

>videos of her collapsing from seizures

videos hmm?

Trump will win.
Hillary will shart.

You know.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473932880441.webm

so one video, not videos right?

Dutchfag here, what time (GMT +2) do i have to get in the livestream to watch trump fuck hillary up?

No, there are multiple angles and numerous videos of that incident and the scrutiny and stress is not over yet.

so corrected

Literally everything is stacked against Trump in this debate:

Moderator has personal bias

Crowd filled with handpicked Clinton supporters

Clinton will be using an earpiece to receive easy answers

Questions already revealed to Clinton

Clinton gets first question

Hosted on a network hostile to Trump

Moderator planning to fact check his every word

The entire liberal media is waiting to report how he failed, even if he clearly wins

Let's not forget that Clinton / Soros / the DNC are going to do everything possible to rig this election.

I'm a Trump supporter but at this point he's going to need a miracle to win.

>multiple angles of the same event = multiple videos of her seizing up

it was one event with two angles not multiple events with multiple videos. are you retarded or just bored?

wew

>shell do that because like OP said shes been doing this for years and knows her shit or at least knows the talk. whereas trump and his fucking repeating of words and meandering stream of consciousness new york bully dumb down way of speaking (buhlieve me folks, buhlieve me) is just so fucking cringy that hes gonna come off looking like the biggest fucking noob compared to hillary.

This is kinda true, sadly. I love Trump but there is truth to this. However....

>Hillary only knows how to talk when everything is scripted and carefully choreographed
>She's lived her entire life this way
>She won't be able to handle someone willing to come out of left field and shift the conversation away from its predicated direction

This is ALSO true. Possibly even more so.

Now, because this is also true:
>ive heard her speak extemporaneously and she knows how to do that politician thing where shell answer with a non answer but make it sound smart. trump cant do that and its so obvious when hes out of his league. if hes asked anything of substance hes fucked. he speaks in slogans and soundbites. shes speaks boring politician talk.

It could be just an equally boring shitshow straight throughout. Or one will get the upper hand and keep it.

I really don't know.

Her health is a huge factor. IF she has the stamina she could perform okay. If not, well......

...it'll be hard to watch even for someone like me who truly hates the bitch. It could be actually shocking if she really starts losing it.

For once in my life, I have no solid feeling about how this could go. Nervous as fuck here.

Remember Obama BTFO'd her. That's a point. She wasn't that great against Boinie, either--of course he is her match in terms of policy, political knowledge and general intelligence. Both are more mellifluous and eloquent than Trump. But Trump has killer instincts.

Fuck.

>arguing with someone over the internet
>arguing with someone paid to deny any facts against Hillary
I thought summer was over

>If you of all people recognized it then it didn't sound so smart after all
but we're not normies. The fucking normies will be the audience; that's who the poster was referring to. They think fucking Hillary shit sounds smart. Ugh. I hate normies.

>both sides will claim victory afterwards
I think so too.

>This was HEAVILY orchestrated from the start and I think Trump should have punched back on it harder than he did
He may have, we won't know till we see it. Much is still hidden at this point.
Putting Gennifer Flowers in the front row is quite amusing.

>he needs a miracle to win

Say no more!

AYYLMAO SHADILAY KEKU, O SHADILAY, SHADILAYYLMAO KEK

Green one, frog-god, smug destroyer of narratives
Bless these digits! And accept them, great KEK, as an offering to you!

In the name of PEPE, the prophet, made in your image in reverence of you, smuggest KEK, I offer these numbers!

Grant me Repeatence, O great KEK, and bless the Lion! MAGA AYYLMAO KEKU, O SHADILAYYLMAO KEK!

Amphibious highness! Bless the Lion! Trump will WIN!

>muh summer
check
>muh paid shills
check
>muh arguing over the internet
anddd...check

fuck outta here jose

When there are numerous angles of you doing something embarrassing that you try to get taken down from the internet, we will see if your laissez-faire interpretation of what necessitates a video vs videos remains firm.

>its not actual evidence if it only happened once

>Hillary has been doing this for 20 years.
Let me correct the record: she's been debating milquetoast establishment drones for 20 years. Never anyone like Trump.

thank you for correcting the record pablo

they dont you know.

wtf i hate correcting the record now

NO! We can't take your cucks or your jews!

We're on the brink of total communism up here!

If you don't know who is going to get rekt YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB

Maybe they will both simultaneously lunge at each other and start pulling each other's hair like twelve year old girls.

how can she even compete?

Trump has done very well against media bias recently, such as when lobbyists boo'd him and he stood his ground.

Don't think this debate will be any different.

It's kinda funny how people keep making fun of that quote, because it just shows that they didn't understand anything at all and that he is absolutely right about it.

The reason Trump is choosing simple words and a rougher language is because, while it might be seen as crude, it also makes it more believable that he is being honest about what he says.

The other side is so far detached from the average person that they don't understand that their sophisticated speeches where every word has been meticulously planned is not actually an advantage like they believe it to be.
It is being seen as dishonest, as trying to hide the truth or pretending to stand for something they don't actually believe in.
If you are really convinced of your position then you can defend it in simple words, you can even defend it off the cuff without having to plan the speech. You don't need to fire off a whole barrage of hollow phrases.

And that is exactly the image Trump is giving off, no matter if it is true or not.

The people trying to paint him as idiot are heavily underestimating him and lack an understanding of how the average, not academia-indoctrinated person thinks.

WOW get your head out of Hillarys asshole. She can handle herself at a debate? Fuck no she can't, she makes some bullshit up all the time.

>Hillary why did you have a private email sever? We're any classified?
>I had authorization to use a private sever LIE
>I never sent or received classified... LIE FUCKING LIE AND MORE LIES

Telling people bullshit is what she's good at, not fucking debating. That's why the media hands her "softballs"

Claiming Trump doesn't have "substance" is also bullshit. His website has substance, do you really expect him to pull a magic rabbit out of his ass to explain how to fix every problem? Shit I didn't know the president was the only person in government, fuck cabinet positions and advisors for complex policies.

Get a grip Hillary leaning anons, do you really expect that bitch who coughs all day and spits green alien shit into water to beat master troll Trump?

Hillary Rekt tomorrow. Calling it

Donald Trump dominated his debates by being loud, obnoxious and throwing child-like jabs at his opponents constantly like "jebs a mess" or "rand paul is short". It doesnt matter how stupid or simplistic the things he says are because it all gives the appearance that he is the one who dominates. Hilary is going to be worse than even the RNC candidates because she can't argue, she can't be loud, if she tries to be loud she sounds like a shrill harpy.

One thing I will give Hilary credit for though is her ability to bribe people, she rigged the DNC no telling how well she rig this debate. She is also a master of taking things out of context and saying shit that isnt true for dramatic effect, which is a fantastic tool in debates because nobody cares if its true or not like when she said "Nigel Farage thinks women are 'quote- worth LESS than men'" taking something he said about maternity leave out of context.

>do you really expect him to pull a magic rabbit out of his ass to explain how to fix every problem?

That's just the modern politics most favorite strategy.

They don't actually have any good reason why you should vote for them, so instead they just attack their opponent and make them look unelectable.
The fact that they do not cover any of the points they criticized themselves doesn't matter.

In Germany it is super obvious right now with the whole establishment going
>THE AFD DOESN'T HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THESE PROBLEMS
Apart from the fact that they definitely have better approaches to tackling these problems (though most likely not outright solving them), the establishment has been in charge during the whole asylum crisis and yet done fuck all so the hypocrisy of such a statement could hardly be any bigger.

But it doesn't really matter because such rhetoric works with the uninformed masses which will always make up the largest chunk of voters.

If you seriously think Clinton is going to be grilled over any of her scandals think you're going to be disappointed.
Mostly, I think, they'll be asking her questions on her policies and what to do in Syria.

What's Syria?

A leppo?