SJW Anti Trump Bi Polar Lady Gets Whats Coming To Her?

What is your thoughts on this Cred Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taradublinrocks
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
instagram.com/taradublinrocks/
instagram.com/p/19IIDuiL7u/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0XBcMIQEcCM
thefederalist.com/2016/09/23/the-hillary-investigation-reeks-of-corruption/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-manager-unable-to-answer-questions-on-hillary-coverup-operation/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/the-immunized-five-meet-the-people-covering-for-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/taradublinrocks

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

no thoughts Cred Forums ?

hi

We've already discussed this, what more do you want to hear?

hi there Cred Forums friend.

Need more dox plz

Holy shit her self furious mannerisms are fucking infuriating, even if the table was turned and she was a trump supporter I would still be seething with hate

Can someone just explain to her that she is a inane caricature? I mean honestly she just needs to take several steps back and look in the mirror would rape or atleast hate fuck her mouth though. I feel bad for son

I have bipolar, it fucking sucks, but everyone has their problems in life to deal with.

The left highjacking my daily bullshit to use as their agenda when I don't mention it besides for humor or when I crash out really fucks me off.

The victim mentality these people fucking eat up is beyond me.

I mean, she didn't legally do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with giving the finger under any circumstances.

First Amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Alawys

I do find it legitimately infuriating how she can flip off someone, call them a "big fat ugly redneck" and harass them, then turn around and play the victim and say that the cops are bullying them.

How far does this "I'm always right LALALALALA" mentality go? How long will it be until a Trump supporter gets murdered and the liberal claims "lol he deserved it because Trump is a racist sexist bigot, he triggered me, I'm the real victim!!1"

Leftists really don't deserve freedom of speech

104 pounds?
Is she starving?

kek, check those reviews.

Sleeping pill for adults. Triggering for children.
By Amazon Customer on September 22, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
My wife's son, who has struggled with his sexual identity for months, was thrust into a particularly bad depression after reading this.

But almost as shocking as sexism, is the banality of it. As an adult reader, I was simply bored. There's no other way to put it. It was better than xanax and wine at bed time.
6 Comments 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsshe later told me it was absolute garbage and she would rather slit her wrists again than ...
By Amazon Customer on September 22, 2016
I bought this for the holiday I was going on with my girlfriend as agift while her son stayed with our grandparents. Little did I know that the cover imagery and associated title triggered her long repressed shame over cutting herself and an attempted suicide when she was younger. She retreated to the safe space of our hotel room for the length of the stay and while she courageously made it through the book (she wouldn't be oppressed by an author who clearly doesn't think about ALL audiences and the impact words and images have on them), she later told me it was absolute garbage and she would rather slit her wrists again than have to read it. Terrible material from an insensitive author.
3 Comments 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsas a transgender person my self I literally can't believe such a hate filled book is allowed to exist
By Hugh jass on September 22, 2016
I could barely even make it through this book, I'm literally shaking right now I'm so mad, this book is probably the most sexist, transphobic, and xenophobic book I've ever read, as a transgender person my self I literally can't believe such a hate filled book is allowed to exist.

>she wants nothing more in life than to be the constant focus of attention.
>Cred Forums gives it to her

Or, you could just ignore her and let her fade into the one thing that kills her most: obscurity.

But the nazi maymay board does? Glad to see you brought solid reasoning.

WHY WOULD YOU CHASE A WOMAN FOR GIVING YOU THE MIDDLE FINGER.

How is a grown man not able to control himself and instead fucking rages at such a harmless gesture. Its like Conservatives are trying to make everyone hate them. If this guy was black you would all be calling him a savage nigger with low IQ chasing white wimmenz and trying to rape them for disagreeing with him.

Yes because the nazi may may board is the one who has been undermining it everyturn while using it at every convenient turn. Get real, faggot

instagram.com/taradublinrocks/

instagram.com/p/19IIDuiL7u/

We get it.
You are a fucking leaf

"women amazed her female privilege failed her and she has toface the consequences of her provocative action"

No one even responds to her twitter.
Seems like she is fishing for paetron bucks because her last tweet was like a hour ago.

Might have even made this thread

Let me guess. She's a single mother and her kids are half-Google.

>a sultry look
Looks more jewish than sultry t b h, is she jewish?
>taradublinrocks
>dublinrocks
>dublinstein
AHA!

She seems to be low level jewish

>Might have even made this thread

Oh, God.... I didn't even think about that

Censorship at the hands of a government intity is inherently leftist. Explain why it's okay to silence opinions just because they make you assblasted but it's not okay to take away your gun rights?

I mean it doesen't matter. As much as I would love to fuck her throat I don't even feel like trolling her on social media and nether does anyone else it seems, might be because she is visibily mentally ill.

It's cool dude just keep giving freedom of speech to radical leftists, they tottally won't alter freedom of speech from the constitution like they have with every other western goverment to exclusively prosecute right wing expression.

I was a "fight for your death your right to stay it" lolbertarian at one point to, but the founders would have hanged these fucking people.

A narcissist hits the wall and crashes fucking hard. This cunt is having a mental break down, time to call cps and get the kids away from her

probably signed up a few accounts to attack herself like that tranny during gamergate

She's a stupid cunt but the dude is even more crazy. What she did was obnoxious but totally legal. The guy shouldn't have chased her. The cop handled this very well. The bitch should have listened to him, all the cop was doing was trying to stop this from happening again. This makes trump supporters look bad.

And the guy that followed her didn't either. She makes it out that she's an angel and he is the devil, then when things don't go her way gives ridiculous reasons and sexist insults. She's like a 4 year old having a temper tantrum and 50. She definitely has mental issues.

>twitter.com/taradublinrocks
>B-BECAUSE
>B-BECAUSE
>B-BECAUSE
>I'M A WOMAN
>B-BECAUSE THE ELECTION
>I WAS OFFENDED
>MY RIGHTS
>M-MY RIGHTS

I wonder if her husband is a cuck lol

if he's not, he's been long gone for years.

>This makes trump supporters look bad.
Oh and a psychopathic bitch with no self-control looked so much better here

>western "women"
how did it come to this?

No but do you really want people to think of trump supporters as faggots that fallow people around on highways because they were offended? They are both faggots and the cop did a good job dealing with their faggotry. End of story.

kek

Ex is a dr. She divorced him after david grohl kissed her at a concert. I'm serious, it's in her blog

m.youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ

This is her after video, she offically complained about the cop for not being sensitive to a female victim

>men will always have the upperhand on a woman
And its only going to get worse one way or another no matter what the equation is. Keep that sweet fuel pouring on the fire of your doom SJW's!

He wasn't chasing her for giving him the finger, he's chasing her because she's been frequently stopping to show and tell obscenities near a school zone. He was following her to collect her license plate information and a description of her vehicle with the intention of reporting it to the proper authorities.

>Freedom of action
Fucking lol.

>All I did was express my 1st amendment right to free speech.
I bet money I don't have that this same bitch complains about hate speech, and would freak the fuck out if he gave her the finger.

I'm not watching ten minutes of someone else's life - the gist of it is she flipped the bird to a homeowner with Trump signs and he then hopped in his vehicle and followed her?

He's probably a bit crazier than she but whatever. There are thousands probably tens of thousands of shitty social interactions in the country daily, this is just another one of those.

>i'm not watching
>but here's my assessment of what happened
Retard.

Yet that is the summary. She flips dude off and because he lives in a 'school zone' he thinks any slight provocation inside that area is grounds for war.

People with federal-level political signs in their yards are nuts in general. Local politics is one thing but national politics brings out the loons.

Deplorable Rebecca
@rebeccadiserio

JUST GOT VIDEO->Tara Dublin harassing THE Trump supporter, out of her CAR YELLING, C IT TOMM #teamtara
Deplorable Rebecca @rebeccadiserio 10h10 hours ago

@GreatArtiste45 I got it after I wrote today's article it will be out tomm!! sorry wish I had gotten it sooner!

well, that assumes she's telling the truth. Her attitude, and conduct on social media, suggest she's rather unbalanced, so I don't think we can uncritically accept her version of events.

Also, you're stupid leaf faggot.

The summary according to other idiots like yourself who didn't watch the video. Instead of doing that, you're here wasting my time. This is the last reply you'll get you ADD riddled moron.

tweet link please?

You're wasting your own time. Why are you blaming me for your life choices?

She keeps saying she's been "doxxed" but where are the doxx on her son Ryan? He needs to pay the consequences.

Holy shit I've waited until now to watch this garbage and my dog is growling with displeasure at her shrill angry voice by 10 minutes.

Or because doing such things in a school zone is illegal and improper, and he wanted to use he license plate number to report her behavior to a third party mediator who could do something about it, like any civilized person would.

>Wearing sunglasses so no one can look into her empty eyes.
I burst out in laughter when she said that a woman must be elected to "shatter the glass ceiling".
Once her child finally sees, she'll end up as a crazy catlady

Why is she driving on the right side of the car?

Neighboyr's video of tara harassing them coming soon they say

Only half a story is told. She said she has to drive past his house to pick her spawn up from school. How many times has she harassed the Trump supporter?

It's not illegal to flip the bird in a school zone you prissy bitch.

Norman Reedus follows her. WTF

I thought they were going to post a video of the libcunt going berserk on the Trump supporter

That's the kind of shitty reasoning that leads to hate speech laws and other bullshit laws aimed at "keeping the peace" or "protecting peoples feelings".
The second you think that your opponents should be silenced is the second you've turned to the dark side.

It is now, because you're a stupid dindu-American.

That cop now has to sit through a bullshit meeting and has to probably deal with her bullshit for a few weeks.

>We want cops to have cameras to hold them accountable!
>OMG he only has cameras around his house because he knows he's a threat

>Sexist language like "bitch" is wrong and we should stop using it!
>OMG what a PUSSY, can't even take getting flicked off!

>It's my first amendment right to flick him off!
>I'M NOT OKAY WITH A XENOPHOBE VOICING HIS OPINION WITH SIGNS

Which is it Libcucks?

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WFT IS GOING ON WITH THIS.
If you guys didn't see all of what's going on.
At this point shes been to the Police Station and is trying to get the cop screwed over. She went to his female supervisor and the three of them have a meeting scheduled to see what's going to be done.
She put pictures of trump guys house on her twitter prior to the cop incident. And obviously this guy had a reason why he set up the video cameras. Has she stolen signs? Yelled obscenities at the house? We haven't got his story.
She says she goes by the house daily, is she honking and flipping off this guys house daily?
She's caught in more than one lie in her video, which she edited so there's probably more.
But she said she drove past, but at one point admits to stopping.
She said she flipped him off, but at another point say she may have called him a fucking racist.
The pics on social media show what may constitute harassment.
And now this bitch is going after the cop.
Can't we figure out what town this happened ibn and gather all this info to the PD or the cop before his meeting?
I mean her follow up video, which I could only stand watching 1/2 of, is just full on nuts, crazier than what happens in the car.

It's illegal to cause a public disturbance, and she admitted to screaming at him and calling him a fucking racist before she changed her story.

video of her harassment is being released tomorrow. In her twitter she posted a link to the guy's details and asked her followers to harass him (after the doxing). She is in vancouver WA

They went after the son yesterday but all a I saw were them shopping MAGA hats on him.

It will be glorious!

sounds bretty dank

She has to be, look at that fucking nose.

Also just listen to her voice for a few seconds.

no doubt

What an insufferable cunt. Western women have zero respect for men.

>soon
Why not now?

see She's a journalist (her deceased husband was a cop so she's pissed), she got the video after she wrote an article today.

??? maybe if u take a bunch of autists' word for it and shut urself up inside ur room for days on end. these bitches are p rare and i have a front row seat for this shit, in middle america. most women here are easy going and think these kinds of bitches are c r a z y. go outside more god bless

Bingo.

She's not even good at being a Jew if she can't get work in the Media.

destroyed

Holy Kek, Scott fucking Baio. What a weird year it's been.

too lazy to nigger it, who's that?

Why are we always right?

>#chasedbyaracist
>is a white woman
So she's assuming his position on other races?

Her whole life is one great big never-ending shoah

PRAISE

>wah cops are evil

>wah cops save me

She's a 104 pound 5' tiny scared strong woman

vocaroo.com/i/s0XBcMIQEcCM

Womens Rights were a mistake.

A failed Jew. No wonder she is bitter.

Is her leftist attention whoring just a last ditch effort to gain recognition and shekels?

Probably, she created her own tag #TeamTara. This is the neighbour by the way, according to her.

If I knew nothing about Trump and nothing about Hillary but had to figure out who to vote anyway based on their voters I'd go 100% for Trump.

Every leftist I've seen is either a pot head or an extremely rude and unbearable person.

Because all trump supporters are racist, duh

Giving women rights is a symptom of a failing culture. It means that you've abandoned traditional roles which suit and serve 90% of the population solely to appease 10% of the population(at best) because you're too weak to just cut them out like the cancer they are.
They want all the successes of your culture hand delivered to them but will pay none of the costs and end up ruining it for everyone then complaining that the slow-downs and problems they've caused are the result of not having enough changes.
And so you change the next thing they want, just so that they don't get mad and make things difficult.
Suddenly it's 100 years later and gays are getting married and paedophiles are writing school curriculum's and everyone seems happy about it somehow whilst also having the highest suicide rates in history and half the population being medicated into a numb happiness.
But at least that 10% of people got their way!

8/10 would spot in the gym.

So resilient. So brave.

The Justice Department’s Hillary Investigation Reeks Of Corruption

thefederalist.com/2016/09/23/the-hillary-investigation-reeks-of-corruption/

Clinton Campaign Manager Unable to Answer Questions on ‘Hillary Coverup Operation’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-manager-unable-to-answer-questions-on-hillary-coverup-operation/

The Immunized Five: Meet The People Covering For Hillary

dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/the-immunized-five-meet-the-people-covering-for-hillary/

I'm Bipolar and I'd die for Trump

>The left highjacking my daily bullshit to use as their agenda when I don't mention it besides for humor or when I crash out really fucks me off.

This so fucking much.

Fucking Baio blasted

Jesus Christ, her voice makes me want to kill myself. That and the head bobbing.

Cred Forums found her address

>I'm a 5'4" 100 lb woman, how am I a threat?

Does anyone else get upset by this?

I can't imagine what it must be like to be a liberal. Always pissed off and angry about something, always on the look out for more things to get upset about. Always having to inject your bile into everything you see because keeping it in will poison you. It really is a mental disorder. These people are incapable of finding happiness or joy out of anything.

she is horrendous, I can't wait for the response. she blocked all my social media accounts before she privated accounts and changed her usernames so now I have to rely on Cred Forums to see more of her horrendous shit

Bob Loblaw

Chachi from Happy Days. He spoke in support of Trump at the RNC.

Should we ship her some frogs?

>I mean, she didn't legally do anything wrong.

Debatable. She harassed somebody because of their political beliefs. In some states, that is a 'protected class.'

>if this guy was black

well duh, but come on now he was a white trump supporter not a fucking moon cricket