Cuckolding is a mainstream fetish. There is literally nothing wrong with it. Idiots!

Cuckolding is a mainstream fetish. There is literally nothing wrong with it. Idiots!

inb4 KEK, KEK CUUUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=699576603
youtu.be/OeW4m76E7S0
youtube.com/watch?v=SE1NEuSgUOM
patreon.com/nedroid
twitter.com/dickmasterson/status/780337582865387520
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
soundcloud.com/wauterboi
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Its real

I remember when his page was good, that was like more than a decade ago now...

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=699576603

not yet.

His page was good when your sense of humor was undeveloped and shitty.

These days Maddox is just having an identity crisis because of his cuck fetish.

Who would have thought a man with a small penis would enjoy making fun of childrens artwork.

is that maddox

No, his humor is pretty much the same. Times have just changed and it's not as edgy or unique and "cool" to be fully cynical anymore.

Also what really destroyed him was the face reveal, youtube channel and the fact that his audience isn't 15 anymore.

I mean when I was 15, before he showed his face and just had his website, no Alphabet of Manliness etc, I thought he would be some alpha-tier dude. Then you find out he's some balding Arab, it kind of takes away from the "I'm fucking awesome and better than you" brand of comedy that he still does. lol

he is Armenian. arabs slaughter them.

look similar but culturally nothing alike.

just sayin

I actually feel kind of bad for him, because he's clearly personally invested in the matter. If he were smart, he'd have kept up his old persona, even if it did bug him, instead of fighting a losing battle and permanently ruining what's left of his brand.

Now he's permanently (and probably accurately) known as "that washed up literal cuck" Maddox, instead of "I remember his blog from a decade ago, he was kind of funny" Maddox.

I'll fuck your wife user.
You can even watch while I laugh at your tiny dick.

Yeah, true. You get my point though. And honestly it's not even "lol he's middle eastern". It's more that he just looks like a fucking loser.

You would think that a dude who wrote a book called the Alphabet of Manliness would actually look like he works out, or like he had done at least some form of manual labor in his life.

What he really should have done is diversify his career. Sure he tried the youtube thing but he's just not really cut out for it.

What he should have done is focus on something writing-related. Could have actually written a serious book, or a movie. He's obviously pretty good at writing so he should have stuck to that instead of trying to be a "personality" when his online personality is a pure character that he doesn't actually act anything like in real life, so it doesn't work in front of a camera.

The Turks must be really shit at genocide if they managed to miss not just the Kardashians and Sarkeesians, but even this cuck.

And yet despite that, he's Syrian when it fits him, that is, when he is apologizing for Muslims.

>He's obviously pretty good at writing

This is debatable when you consider the incredible amount of time between articles he'd post, and the fact his first book was a gimmicky alphabet book (B is for Boner), and the second book was essentially a picture book.

Compare this to someone who actually is a talented writer and has an immense bibliography.

yes, and i remember after he wrote his book he droned on about how he was an "established writer". it made me cringe even back then.

then he released his corny ass youtube show WAAAAAAY after his website had peaked passed its popularity because he realized that his "writing" career would never take off.

For a writing career you have to keep writing.

>(((maddox)))
Nah, it never was, you were just a dumb clueless goy back then.

Also, for those unaware, check out how Maddox essentially engages in clickbait, by taking a clip completely out of context then connecting it to 4 shitposts from another certain chan.

youtu.be/OeW4m76E7S0

>cuckolding is mainstream
More or less true, when compared to other fetishes.
>there is nothing wrong with it
More or less true, when compared to other fetishes.
>Cred Forums posters are idiots
Undeniable truth.
>maddox went to shit
Sadly true, gone are the days of being sent a wedding dress to review, wearing it in the desert, commenting on how it can't handle a washing machine, pissing on it and burning it. How come the guy who traveled to Arabia when they banned his channel so he can take photos of himself giving the finger to monuments became so tame and family friendly recently? He didn't even increase the video quantity, like most sellouts do, he just became a very light radio version of himself, as if after money, without following the rest of the strategy.

He became part of the YouTube "content creator" clique. He doesn't want to risk ruining that, and much of his content now reflects that.

He's always been an insufferable unrepentant skype faggot.

No it's just an Armenian cuck. Maddox died long ago.

Anyone else ready for their portion of DICK this tuesday?
youtube.com/watch?v=SE1NEuSgUOM

This pissed me off so fucking much when I saw it on the TBPITU kikebook page a couple of hours ago.

>DICK MASTERSON RUNS A RAPE GROUP
>Shows fagchan post

Genuinely hope Dick sues him

Huh, so they really did split because of the reddit messages.

The rapelist shit has nothing to do with him though. He has no control over what goes on in eight chin, I would assume, unless he secretly bought it.

Do you guys genuinely believe what dick said at the end there?

That a girl should expect to get raped if she passes out?

Not trying to be a SJW here but if that's become an expectation I wonder what kind of company he's used to keeping.

I just don't get the "oh a passed out idiot, time to rape her" mentality, but then again, Im not a rapist

You should always expect the worst to happen, it might stop you from drinking yourself into a coma.
You simply can't rely on other people's good will, they will take advantage if they can, maybe not always but it's best to assume they will

I definitely don't fully agree with him, but I do think he about hit the nail on the head when it comes to personal responsibility, something that society has been trying to remove from women, as well as minorities for far too long.
If you go to a party with the intent on getting wasted, you KNOW you are going to engage in activities you might not otherwise do beforehand. If I guy is fucking a woman after she's passed out, yeah, pretty reprehensible, but does that change the fact that the woman was a complete mess of a retard?

He clarified it on rebbit. Everyone has got to have some personal responsibility eusebio

>mfw his video defending cuckold fetish

What a disgusting retard.

>Huh, so they really did split because of the reddit messages.

Not quite, those messages occurred after Dick was told by Maddox to not come in, and was trying out new co-hosts to (presumably) replace him.

Well, first of all, the clip isn't being played in full context, so we don't know how Dick elaborated. But yes, I agree with that I assume are Dick's sentiments.

>If you pass out drunk at a party you shouldn't expect to get raped or whatever
>Yes you should

People are shitty, mate. Shit happens. He isn't saying that the person who rapes the woman is free from guilt, but that a woman should expect the worst, act accordingly, and ultimately drink responsibly.

Do you think the Canadian cop that ignited the slut walk protests by saying women should cover themselves in sketchy neighborhoods was also condoning rape?

>he brings in an actual "polyamourous" (cuckold) fag to his new podcast
Dropped.

basically, Maddox got mad that his fans liked Dick more and decided to spite them
didn't work out

>Do you think the Canadian cop that ignited the slut walk protests by saying women should cover themselves in sketchy neighborhoods was also condoning rape?

Of course not, and yeah I agree with the personal accountability factor a huge amount. People can take certain steps to reduce the likelihood of bad things happening to them.

My point was the "expect to get raped" bit which just made me question the type of company Dick is used to keeping.

Dick has a more entertaining podcast but I can't stand all the Alt Right reddit shite, Maddox was right about that much

To be fair, Maddox is also a complete retard when it comes to politics

>his understanding of what "small government" meant when trying to debunk the merits of libertarianism

That's when I officially stopped listening.

I don't think you have to personally be familiar with rapists to know that women get raped at parties when they black out. I don't know any rapists, as far as I'm aware, and I'd tell the same thing to women so they are constantly keeping check of their alcohol intake, as well as observing their drinks.

Not every stranger that offers your child candy is going to be a kiddy diddler, still, we err on the side of caution and just tell them not to take anything from strangers.

For an "alt-right" podcast, it's far more diverse than Maddcucks's. Denzel is his most frequent cohost and he's even had a transexual on it.

Ah. I originally assumed what he meant by "he's not my friend" was in relation to him kicking him off the show. I wasn't sure when that conversation happened though.

Maddox reminds me of a 40 year old whore who can't figure out why no one wants her anymore.

I mean, it must suck to think you were the big dog who was driving the insane popularity of a content you make with someone else, only to find out that no one liked you at all.

He's clearly developed some kind of mental illness over this, but that isn't going to stop me from laughing my tits off at him as he descends into madness

>it is another "pol gets mad at people having consensual sex" episode
Shouldnt we focused on more important issues?

Is the tranny episode listenable? I skipped it when I read the description

I think the reddit lite version of being alt-right is supporting trannies and fags because the Muslims want to throw them off buildings
he said his fanbase was "LGBT-friendly" in that episode I think

Maddox is classic. KILL yourselves, faggots.

His voice is terrible but he makes a good argument against people who get mad at the degeneracy of trannies
One of the worst episodes for sure

it's fucking awful, I skipped it first after listening to the first few minutes but went back later to watch the rest of it
can't stand that faggots voice

Clarifying that is was Dick who made the argument, not the tranny who brought in false arguments, which Dick debunked in the next episode

I personally don't take Dick as being alt-right at all, perhaps a bit sympathetic to it maybe. But he still seems Libertarian through and through, and his rationale behind Trump seems to be that he thinks Trump isn't religious and is a social liberal, and therefore will usher in a Republican party that fundamentally changes on these core issues.

Go away maddox, don't you have some mspaint pictures to draw and children to make fun of?
Don't you have some incorrectly spelt hate mail to pick apart?

who are you quoting?

You guys know he posts on Cred Forums, right?

Ugh, I will probably need to listen through it for continuity purposes then, but I'll do so at 2x speed with a grain of salt.

Are you ready for maddox to take down alex jones??

Cred Forums is pretty reddity nowadays though, what with all the r/Donald - or whatever the subreddit is -crossposters
he probably just thinks most of it is satire

Most of it is satire. The rest is people taking satire seriously and getting mad at it.

>It's a germanfag can't into greentext episode

I'm thinking there's a big chunk of people here who would fit right into stormfront, hard to keep up that satire for years and years

a good portion of people are genuine white supremacists who hate niggers, there's no two ways about it
mostly just the residue of stormfront nowadays after the Cred Forumsocaust

I'd say the majority are the "le black man and le niggers are different goys" sort of people

Well, Cred Forums IS full of shitposters...

>Kung Fury
He has incredibly shit taste. If ever there was a guide on how not to do a "so-bad-it's-good" movie, Kung Fury is it.

XDDDDD lleeellll kung fury tshirt! wtf i love maddox now hes so hip and with it XDD

For sure this, was pretty hyped after seeing the trailer but the movie was so bad I didn't even finish it despite it being so short

People who hate based on their misunderstanding of genetics are a small minority.
Most people hate based on culture, and that is agreeable - thug/gangsta culture, which promotes unemployment, crime, violence, and has young boys looking up to criminals and hoping they themselves one day become such, is an issue that should be hated and fought against. Also it is obviously not exclusive to one race, or genetic cluster, or part of the world.

Which part is satire? The discussions on migrants running amok in Europe? America and other foreign interests trying to undermine the Syrian government and put in place yet another NATO (US) puppet?

I lurk here all the time. What's up, buddy!

For everyone who hated the trans episode, I say, excuse me.

heres how to salvage your career Maddox

>abandon youtube- you dont make near enough content to make it viable

>go back to your site, put a few ads on it
>go back to writing articles- it was what brought in the crowds to begin with
>write more books about manliness, write comics and have someone draw them about your once upon a time alter ego as a pirate
>shave that peach fuzz leftovers of a haircut, grow a beard, workout
>do this for 10 years without breaks
>now you can retire to florida and die there

I think you're overestimating a big part of those people/
Sure some have thought it out like that but I can't see that in a simple one line post like: ''Fucking niggers always stirring up shit, when is the day of the ropes finally here!''

I didn't see his videos until recently, and hadn't heard of him in years, but was really disappointed that he was some skinny, balding nerd, for whatever reason.

I'd say they consider blacks to have a natural aptitude for violence and to be inferior to whites, but we could talk all day about our anecdotal experiences of interaction on an anonymous imageboard and it wouldn't mean much

pic

>implying Dick wouldn't be passed out at this hour

>disabling ratings and comments
what a full fucking cuck

I think this is a major misunderstanding about racism. To the average lefty it's about irrational fear based purely on people looking different, but almost anyone here can point to the massive crime rates and just plain foul culture. There are even blacks on Cred Forums that hate American thug culture among blacks.

He really has a face for radio, and a voice for writing.

The rage sobered me up. What's your Twitter handle? I'll prove it.

Is maddox's show out-rating dicks? I really hope not.

Barely, even when hijacking the BPITU feed with his man purse show

Perhaps because it didnt happen at all? ¯\_ツ_/¯

Maddox has been cucked long time ago. Premature balding because of excessive masturbation, a delusional software developer who has been dreaming of being a pirate who hits booty, now ends up with somalians hitting his wife's booty.

@thecrazybrandon

>not focusing on self-improvement and advancement of the white race while a young nigger buck satisfies your wife's animal desires

nothing wrong with that as long as you have at least one male child of your own with her

In fact, smart cuckolding is pretty redpilled

Dick, bro. Where can I pirate your bonus episodes? I'm fucking broke, man. I can't even afford a doctor to look at my toe right now.

no

also that patreon screenshot is no joke, he makes $350 a month.

There are camwhores and comic artists that make more on patreon and release content as fast as maddox

patreon.com/nedroid

this motherfucker releases a comic every 2 months but gets $1500 a month

>Don't you have some incorrectly spelt hate mail to pick apart?

Shit... maybe he was an autist after all...

@Alcademia

>Also what really destroyed him was the face reveal

the cold hard truth of the matter. that's when I dropped his site permanently.

Of the new show? You're on your own, mah brutha! Although, if you kick into the Patreon, you get the entire backlog in one go.

twitter.com/dickmasterson/status/780337582865387520
It's really fucking him.

>Sure some have thought it out like that but I can't see that in a simple one line post like: ''Fucking niggers always stirring up shit, when is the day of the ropes finally here!''

Thats satire. The person means "I don't like these rioters, and here is my thought expressed in the Cred Forums way, over the top and with great exaggeration".

OH FUCKING SHIT

Fuckin' love you, Dick. Get raped

Hi, Dick

You'd think with it being so popular there'd be some torrents up. Might have to sell off some of my nerd shit for this.

>

>he fell for the cuck meme
good goy

How much does Sxheon lift? Please ask him. Thanks buddy!

Who the fuck is this Dick faggot, pol? Redpill me on him.

I havent followed Maddox in years, but this Dick guy seems... ((unlikeable))

isn't it like 3 in the morning there?
and it's monday too, are you NEET on those patreon bux?

Yeah no, you can read that in that post but it's not a fact that it's satire.
Actual racists exist, and some of them are on Cred Forums

>...instead of trying to be a "personality" when his online personality is a pure character that he doesn't actually act anything like in real life, so it doesn't work in front of a camera.

So much this. This basically explains why he sucks "now"... because as soon as you see that he is basically a loser in real life, there can no longer be an illusion of "maybe he is really this badass". Instead you just read his blog posts and think of some weasely bald Arab getting frustrated at things he cannot control or change.

Should we not expect any goss in Tuesdays podcast?

Don't kike us with a bonus episode on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

FFFUUUUUUUUUCK HE'S HERE, HIDE THE PEPES.

Jesus just buy it if you want it so bad, it's not expensive, leaf.

Dick are you ever going to give your full side of the story of what happened?

I disavow that comment!

I fuckin love you too, man.

Who cares. It's an anonymous board you attention seeking whore.

thedickshow.com

He's literally here as we speak, perhaps he can redpill you himself.

he's alright but his fanbase is made of mostly redditors
breddy funny podcast (thedickshow(dot)cum)

Have you ever literally cucked maddox?

>Actual racists exist, and some of them are on Cred Forums

Sure, and they are very few, and very obvious.
When you read a post and you think to yourself "man that guy is such a moron, he must be joking", this is a real person being real.
It is the borderline plausible ones that are satire and jokes.

It is when you get "laid off" for nearing your 90 days of work, mick.

Dick Masterson. Him and Maddox ran a podcast together, turns out he's really good at that stuff. Unfortunately some shit happened between them and Maddox kicked out Dick.
Both of them run their own podcasts now and Dick's is better.

Would you not care if Bulgaria was 100% ethnically black, if your culture remained completely in tact?

>write more books about manliness, write comics and have someone draw them about your once upon a time alter ego as a pirate
That wont work again. His single best seller was a fluke and there is no way anything he makes can ever suprass that.

Your views on drunk women being raped are bad and you should reconsider them. Responsibility of course falls on both parties, but the woman not handling her part is no excuse for the man not handling his. She is obviously punished by the act, and he should be punished by the police.

are people who enjoy chimpouts a "small minority"?
what about people want their country to be racially homogeneous

OH SHHIIIIIT. LMAO

That vid is classic.

This is an impossibility, since any black child growing up would see how black people are portrayed in media, by others and by themselves, including movies, song, games, etc.

But if it were done with a magic wand, and people still spoke, ate, sang, danced, dressed and acted as they do now, and were just black, I honestly would not care.

Do you honestly think he doesn't put blame on the man?
Think for a second, man.

He never said the man was excused, moron.

But he's cringe /r/theredpill material Im sure now. BAKA at you guys listening to him; cant be that good

>what about people want their country to be racially homogeneous

They should read a few choice books, because what they really want is for their country to be culturally homogeneous.
Also stop saying race, its genetic cluster. Race doesn't make sense anymore, especially since even among blacks there are multiple distinct races with different IQs, height, health, proneness to violence and so on.

I think you might be the minority here tb h

Hey dick. MAGA. You excited for the debate?

This. His new book should be called the Beta-bet of Nu-Manliness: Or how I learned to love prepping my wife's boyfriend.

Either I am overestimating people, or you are underestimating them.
From where I sit, you are in the minority, and you consider people's roleplaying as fact.

We may never know, bro. Just make sure to question yourself from time to time, if things don't ad up you should adapt your views.

Are you being an idiot on purpose?
Am I the idiot for thinking you're serious?
Life has so many questions.

While we're here, what's the goss on Maddof? The way he defends cuckolding, I get the feeling maybe he's got some experience with that. And whatever happened with Tim? He still putting off coming on? I miss that guy.

thats why i suggested that he man up his game as well. Losing the cuck look, putting on som muscle and being a bearded skinhead would improve hes credibility IMMENSELY

Then drawing people back to his rotting website would put him back in the limelight.

These two things would put his name back out there and rekindle his writing career.

The podcast/youtube thing has failed him miserably its clear.

Dick, does Tchaun like Canadian girls? One of my lady friends wants his Tennesee tubesteak

I don't hold those views, I rarely go on Cred Forums anymore because of that
I browse it casually but don't consider it a home board

I'll ask him. He refers to most of his workouts as "an abortion". Very critical.

Bashed women. Trolled Dr. Phil. Booted off Maddox's podcast and Twitter.

I'm NEET as fuck. The Patreon is fucking awesome. Unbelievable.

Yea there is a shitload in the next episode already. Unfortunately, this bomb dropped after we recorded. But I really like shekels..

Eventually, everything will come out. That's how this shit works. So yes.

I guess he thinks that whatever happens between two consenting adults is nobody's business.
Which is essentially true yes, but if your fetish is so far off the spectrum of what's considered "normal" you should expect being rediculed.

But you yourself state that this is an impossibility, , that in the case of Bulgaria being predominantly ethnically black, your nation would no longer be culturally homogeneous.

So you're not racist, but your end game, considering the reality of how racial groups seem to conduct themselves (even if we just chalk it up to culture), is about the same.

I honestly don't have a problem with some of the migrants we get here. Indians, Chinese for example never seem to get into any notable trouble. It's the guys coming here from bumfuck nowhere in Africa that are a problem. A lot of African cultures are very dangerous. A Nigerian guy I went to school with used to brag how easy it was to just rape whoever the men wanted to back home, a teacher's friend had to have one guy forcibly removed from her home because he was trying to rape his own daughter, which according to him was his right as her father. And there's STILL tribal conflicts in various countries.

It is definitely true. But I look at it through the same lense I look at the whole "slutshaming" phenomenon. You're free to do what you want, whether that's watching a stranger rail your woman, or just letting the whole football team run a train on you. But I'm going to make fun of you for it. And if it upsets you, I'm going to make fun of you twice as hard.

Hey Dick! I'm a bit of a producer and would like to know where to send fan songs.
Also do you have an idea of where the "dick" vocal chops in the intro come from? Did the original producer say anything about that?

Sure you don't. I bet you think knackers are a nice and friendly bunch too.

The key word is EXPECT not DESERVE.

You should absolutely expect the worst to happen, but that doesn't mean you deserve it.

>shekels
gooble gobble one of us

soundcloud.com/wauterboi

Contact him, nigga. He is collecting "Dicks" now from random fans to complete the song.

Are you worried about the ICANN transfer? Do you have enough expertise in web technology to confidently say that channers are overly worried?

Sweeeeeeet.

DIN G DING DING

what's with that shite in Maddox's video about you talking behind his back, looks shitty but it seems like it happend after he fucked you over with TBPITY

I went to a secondary that was flooded with Flips and other foreigners, whites were probably like 70% of the total population
pretty interesting watching how they self-segregated themselves based on race, the Flips went with the Flips and the blacks grouped together as well
never had many problems with them but I don't like the number of Irish decreasing toward minority status in many places

Should send him my Dick then.

cuck

probably.
but barely since he hijacked the feed. A couple of days ago i noticed that i never unsubscribed from the old feed and I had automatically downloaded pretty much every episode he has put out.

well I'm from Drimnagh and constantly interact with them so I'm not a fan

What's worse — join ISIS or become a cuckold?

That means his numbers are probably not reliable and useless for measuring the show's success. There are probably numerous people in the same situation as you skewing his statistics.

Can anyone explain what's the deal with someone doxxing or harrasing Asterios' wife or something ? I haven't kept up with the drama at all but this sounds ridiculous.

When are you going to update the Dick Show site?

It's a good podcast, but the site looks like utter arse. Navigating episodes for example is a pain.

>i noticed that i never unsubscribed from the old feed and I had automatically downloaded pretty much every episode he has put out

Oh fuck, I didn't turn off auto-dl on TBPITU either!

Just unsunscribed and microwaved the SD card containing the episodes of his new show. Get fucked, Madoff

So why do we have to pretend it's a given that other cultures are compatible with ours? We're supposed to give a free pass to others just because their skin colour might be a bit different but in many cases they're every bit as shitty and in conflict with our culture as the knackers are.

Literally? No.

I wish everyone who said shit like that lived in Bulgaria. You're moralizing at a 3rd grade level. Think harder.

I'm fucking psyched. Life coach is taking to day off to sous vide some steaks I predict a major health issue in the first hour!

Maddox has very weird views on sexuality. I don't think he has normal emotions. Tim is still putting it off! Real fucking millennial that guy.

Sean will knock that flapping head right off. Send pics!

never liked Asterios meself honestly, his humor seems pretty forced but I tend to prefer comedy layered and buried in irony because I'm a fag

Supposedly Maddox's girlfriend had something to do with that? Fuck if I know.
This. Still better than the Madcast Bag Network's site, though. No comment section, even.

we don't
I think you misunderstood me, I don't like Cred Forums today because it's like Cred Forums or reddit and I'm not a white supremacist
I don't support Trump either because he sold out to the Jews like most other American politicians

>Literally? No.
Have you ever has sex with a woman maddox covetted and you knew that he did?

i read his stuff when i was young.

now i see he's a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. cest la vie.

>Maddox has very weird views on sexuality.
We talking hippie weird or autism weird?
>Tim is still putting it off! Real fucking millennial that guy.
Fucking Tim, man.
Asterios is alright. I don't agree with him on guns and politics and such but I think he's decently funny. Seems like a nice guy, either way.

>Sean
Seaghán*
ftfy, make sure to remind Seán of his roots nigga

>Cuckolding is a mainstream fetish.
We know.

DELETE THIS

Dick,
how about you get Sam Hyde on the show.

why do you want lowtax on the show so bad? I've seen more interesting bird shit than him. he also got his face smashed in by uwe ball.

>I'm fucking psyched.

Fuck yeah! Me too..

>Life coach

Always wondered what the entails exactly?

Can you elaborate on him a little? How you met him and what exactly he does for you? Why you chose him as a mentor and how he made you evolve as a person?

Or Jim. Get those two ranting about fucking Hillary or BLM or something.

That would be amazing, made for the best episode from theneedledrop's podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

A person asked me consider an impossibility, so I did. I don't get where you see a contradiction here.
Would you mind pointing it out? I will answer you once you know what you are asking.

Is maddox an IRL virgin? Thats the vibe I get from him

>I wish everyone who said shit like that lived in Bulgaria

comfy flag bantz tbqh

pol was something you discovered in the middle of biggest problem right? your power lvl has been rising since that point. I noticer you dont mock God like a redditor anymore. You have a strong understanding of how the human heart works, now you just need to reach the final red pill. PS faggots are an abomination dont bring them on the show. I can feel the need for approval oozing off denzel and hes a cuck. dont develop more relationship with him cuz eventually ur gonna reach white nationalist pill and he will have to go.

do you listen to daily shoah?

I don't get it, honestly. He wishes people who wouldn't rape a passed out woman lived in Bulgaria? Okay. Thats most of the population of the world though. We haven't the room.

Can you tell us why you like coming to Cred Forums?
Also, are you still accepting Polaroids?

what the fuck are faggots even talking about?

It's logical inconsistencies. In your own words, a country would no longer be culturally homogeneous if ethnically replaced. Impossible even. Ergo, despite your bitching about racists, you'll still have to maintain some level of ethnic homogeneity to maintain your culture.

this episode is amazing but damn, fantano is so shit at interviewing and directing conversation. glad he ended the podcast.

This guy seems like a straight up faggot. Surprised any of you follow him.

e-celeb drama

daily shoah is retarded

He said that he hopes everyone with child like morals lived in Bulgaria. But you can add people without reading comprehension too.

you said he was excusing the rapist by saying the woman should've taken into consideration the possibility of being raped after passing out drunk

he doesn't want it to happen but it can happen and the woman should take that into consideration or be blamed for not thinking ahead is what he's saying, I think

Is it really that hard to understand? Bad things happen, you can't control other people, but you can at least have some measure of control over yourself.
Do I go walking down back-alleys in shitty areas of Dublin? No, because I don't want to be mugged or even have to look at a junkie. But this same logic is never applied to women, they be as dumb and irresponsible as possible and people pretend you're the worst person in the world for suggesting maybe getting so drunk they can't stand up wasn't a particularly good idea.

what the fuck. is this a reddit invasion? oh maybe you arent white, in which case start packing your bags

Can somebody explain the "Maddox is a cuck" meme to me? I get that he's talked about cuckolding and defended it, but can somebody give more details?

I've barely seen anything about this guy for years, but how did he fall so low?

People started calling him a cuck because the word makes him angry.

le nigger le shee-a-boon le kike kike

gb2stormfront

Probably acting out a role, considering his occupation. His character was entertaining in the few podcasts of him I listened to.

If all bulgarians were replaced with blacks, they couldn't all remain the same culturally.
However, if a small number of blacks were introduced, while critique of thug and gangsta culture is also being introduced (instead of the pro-rap rhetoric and promotion in the USA in the last several years) they could become culturally bulgarian, and thus have the state remain culturally homogeneous.

You are taking my conclusion to the question of all people being replaced by other people and adapting it to all minorities in general.
Anyway, I am not for open borders, I think only people who are qualified should be allowed citizenship, something like a VISA/Greencard program. As long as the number of new arrivals, regardless of race and culture, is small and contains intelligent and useful people, they won't ruin the cultural balance.

As a side note, using Bulgaria for this example is bad, since we aren't culturally homogeneous. Turkish minority in the south, and gypsy ghettos around big cities have a culture of their own, and even the native bulgarian population is divided between big cities and rural areas, and much more so than is the usual case. Rather than friendly bants and competition, it is turning to outright hatred.

Cred Forums isnt stormshit

Be honest, do you ever feel bad about BTFO'ing that fat lady on Dr. Phil?

There is no better way to put it. You are responsible for you own safety, it's YOU who's gonna get fucked if you throw precaution out of the window.

Out of context your post sounds like a defense of Sharia Law in certain British cities, and what a SJW would say when confronted with the "no-go zones". Funny stuff.

and it's not /r/thedonald either faggot

Fuck off

if you are white and not racist you are a blue pilled cuck faggot bitch. tell you what you can stay with the googles and be culturally enriched when we make our white ethno state. theyll have to tax you 99% because most whites will come with us and there will b no one left to pay the welfare checks but you

Yep, a person who's passed out because of their drinking is putting their safety into the hands of strangers. They are trusting that people they've never met have their best interests at heart.

>Do I go walking down back-alleys in shitty areas of Dublin? No, because I don't want to be mugged or even have to look at a junkie.
are you South Dublin or something?
it's pretty niggery up here but nobody bar the hoodrat teenagers cause much trouble if you don't look like a complete limp wrist

nice reddit buzzwords fám
>googles
christ you're just one big fucking maymay aren't you

>This guy seems like a straight up faggot. Surprised any of you follow him.

Upthread:

>OH SHHIIIIIT. LMAO
>That vid is classic.

shitty bait from a newfag who can't into user IDs

You can denounce crime and ask people to be responsible for protecting themselves from that crime.
They are not mutually exclusive.

I see, I think we are generally more or less on the same page.

>Anyway, I am not for open borders, I think only people who are qualified should be allowed citizenship, something like a VISA/Greencard program

But I don't think it needs to be mentioned that, obviously, many countries are far beyond this point, and just through sheer statistics, will be replaced ethnically (and culturally).

u fuckin repent for what you just said right now. you would dare undermine white nationalist movement and then attack using googles as a derogatory word. what are you doing here? are you a super high level shill? do u not see the importance of fucking google whos trying to pull mass censorship stunts

Dick, you picked one of my problems once upon a time (((People who talk about their dreams))). You were the best part of the podcast.
What Madcuck boot you off?

what the fuck kek
is this the average level of discourse for stormfags nowadays?
can't tell if you're being genuine with that indignation you massive queer

>replaced

Changed, more like. Because if you introduce 5 million Syrians to Sweden it won't become identical to Syria. It will be a new beast, with new culture.
The idea of one country invading and culturally defeating and replacing another doesn't sit well with me exactly because of that. Syrians who stayed home already hate the ones who left, and the ones who got to Sweden obviously changed their eating habits, fashion, houses, they have a new climate and new products to get used to, and so on.

It's an extremely childlike attitude to NOT make this distinction.
It's the type of behavior that creates a victim complex where you never think about
cause and effect.

>(((People who talk about their dreams)))

That was a good one.

So you'd ask people to bow down and look at their feet when passing muslim zones in London and Birmingham? Maybe return the takbir when greeted? I mean, that greatly reduces risks, and they are responsible for themselves.

Are you purposely being pedantic?

The culture not being completely identical to Syria does not make the people any less incompatible to Sweden. It is a gain for the migrants, and a loss for the Swedes.

You'd tell a woman walking naked through detroit that there was nothing she could have done to prevent it?

You'd tell a guy not bowing down and praising Allah in a muslim slum that there was nothing he could've done to prevent his assault?

false equivalency, there's a difference between willingly inhibiting your cognitive faculties and suffering consequences and walking through some muslamic area and getting shivved by a paki for not wearing the thawb

There's no requirement to look at your feet in Muslim neighbourhoods, nor return any greeting. You're inventing false scenarios.

You used the word replace, and it doesn't belong. Swedes won't be replaced by syrians, instead the end result will be neither swedes nor syrians, rather a new thing that both swedes and syrians would recognize as different and foreign.

So your logic only apples in the limited confides of this one case, and is false elsewhere? Allow me to quickly dismiss it.

Who gets to keep him after the divorce, Brad or Angelina?

If they feared for their safety, yeah. I hate the idea as much as you do, but you can't take part in the race war or cultural reconquista if you get killed before hand and even if you survived, a beating is a beating and GBH can have life long effects.

No. I'd tell him he either should have bowed or not gone into that muslim slum.
Not getting hurt or killed is more important then pride.

Did the man know he was entering a dangerous neighbourhood?

Who are some other early-mid 2000s e-celebrities who never successfully made the jump to post-social media fame?

fair, but allow me to rephrase
you might get killed by rabid muzzies for being a non-muslim in a muslim area and you might get raped as a woman if you get pissed and pass out surrounded by men, both are bad but which one is more likely to happen - the latter or the former?
reminder that nobody's excusing either as you've thought before

There's nothing wrong with admitting that niggers have superior cocks and that women can't get satisfied by a 5 inch white cock.

>You used the word replace, and it doesn't belong.

Yes it does. Changing something can still amount to replacing something, and in the case of ethnicity, the Swede is inevitably replaced -- which is evident from birth rates. End of story.

Get raped.

I don't know how worried everyone is, but I'm hella worried about it. The US has a radical commitment to the idea of free speech that the rest of the world does not. They'll boil us slowly though.

I don't buy his pearl clutching after the weekly bitch sessions about me ruining his brand and threats to kill the show. I'll get into it, but it's all just ticky tacky bullshit IMO. An explanation for episode 77 was suspiciously absent from that video.

The old feed is up at biggest.thedickshow.com

It is shit. It's on the list. I'll make episodes easier to find first. thedickshow.com/episodes/

Yes. Like a sailor on shore leave.

I hate to put it all on the autism. It's partly that, but also he gets very threatened by other guys talking to women in "his" circle. IMO. It's like a weird harem-type of vibe, but with "friends". It's difficult to explain.

I thought he'd have some interesting opinions/insights from his roll in SA and on memery, maybe some stuff on Stonetear, but scheduling has been farcical.

I have more guns now than I would have.

I would love to.

No, but I think he has a low sex drive or a lack of interest. He's way too into "re-inventing" sexual norms. Saying sex is "basically a handshake" and trying to argue it. Goofy shit like that.

I changed my bookmark from Cred Forums to Cred Forums on the day of "Sorry, you have to go back."

The dank memes and provocateurs. And yes.

Never! I wish I could have hit her harder. She's still out there making someone miserable no doubt.

So you'd tell a girl to either let him get done with the rape, or not drink alcohol? Solid advice.

Thankyou for noticing me senpai. Have a Pepe, on the house.

You aren't comparing the two cases fairly.
Either compare being a non muslim in a muslim area to being a woman in a male populated club, or compare wearing a suit of pork and a jewish hat and jerking off unto a drawing of Mohamed in a muslim area to being pissed drunk and passed out on the couch surrounded by men.
Making one case extreme requires that you do the same with the other so they can be compared.

That's some solid Bulgarian logic I guess I've been bested.

who is this?

That's a good one. Peace out, Cred Forumsyps. See you at the debate!

Drink alcohol =/= passed out

Drinking until blackout is placing your safety in the hands of strangers.Why is that so hard for you to understand?

>Making one case extreme requires that you do the same with the other so they can be compared.
not at all, they're both completely different in order of magnitude which is why it's a false equivalency
passing out drunk surrounded by drunk men in a short dress with your legs spread is the same as just walking through an area with a dense population of Muslims?
fuck off retard

kill yourself cuck

Some acquired traits of culture really don't change that much at all. Feelings of disgust, for instance, don't really change on some kind of schedule. Ideas of morality having to do with rights and obligations are extremely persistent. It strikes me as some bullshit Marxist idea that culture is like clothing. You cannot just pick it up and take it off; it takes years to adapt, if ever. Neither cultures nor economies are nation-sized factories, and neither laws nor people are interchangeable parts for those imaginary factories. This seems to be proven by how the attitudes and expectations of these Syrians are disingenuous or totally out of place in a country like Sweden.

The fuck are you on about?

Did Maddox ever say anything about this?

>Yes. Like a sailor on shore leave.
You are my hero Dick.
Go fuck yourself.

>passing out drunk surrounded by drunk men in a short dress with your legs spread is the same as just walking through an area with a dense population of Muslims

No, thats the point, you moron.
If you will color the rape in the worst favorable light, also do the same with the second case.

Some broad, I dunno. But those trips have earned another.

Props on the Q&A, man. Owe you a beer.

Ah, here's the problem.
You think because something is true is one situation, it must be true in all situations.
This explains many things.

>I mean when I was 15, before he showed his face and just had his website, no Alphabet of Manliness etc, I thought he would be some alpha-tier dude. Then you find out he's some balding Arab, it kind of takes away from the "I'm fucking awesome and better than you" brand of comedy that he still does. lol

Yep

Also he's a liberal faggot

You shouldn't expect it, but you should accept it's a possibility and take precautions

couldn't believe he was a kebab

>No, thats the point,
what?

>also do the same with the second case.
why?
they're both different inherently, offer something equivalent to a drunk girl getting raped

Let me explain this like I was talking to my dog.

You have two situations - drunk woman getting raped and non-muslim passing through muslim area.
You take the first situation and color it into the extremes - from a "drunk woman" we go to "passing out drunk surrounded by drunk men in a short dress with your legs spread". You leave the second situation as is, without adding similar extreme features to it.
If you want a "fair comparison", you should also color our hero in the muslim zone, maybe give him certain clothes, or put some specific song or words in his mouth, some sort of behavior.

If you can't see how you are being unfair here, you are too far gone and I have no interest in further communication.

Can you talk about your appearance on the Dr. Phil show a bit? Did he have a word with you after or anything? How much of that was you and how much was IRL trolling/?

but women going to parties tend to wear revealing clothing and randomers passing through Muslim areas don't wear Charlie Hebdo shirts and bacon shoes, are you retarded?

I don't think I've ever seen a man missing the point more.
I'm just gonna do the Dick tactic and assume you're being retarded on purpose.

Do women tend to pass out drunk with their legs spread around horny men?
I haven't been to Ireland, maybe thats a custom there. But from the parts of the world I've traveled, I can't say thats common.

>i have no argument and i concede

I accept your surrender.

who knows what position they were in when they passed out, fair enough I was using hyperbole
do you think they're wearing androgynous clothing to the party rather than something alluring though, especially to drunk men?

do you get out much?

You already won long ago.

I mean if you really wanted to even the playing field between the two scenarios to make it 'fair' then you should say the woman was obese, only drank a bottle and a half of non-alcoholic cider and was wearing jeans and a hoodie when she got raped to make it come close to some fella getting shanked for not looking Muslim when walking through a Muslim area

Did he say some dumb shit about Trump or something?

Almost top quality bait friend, but you overplayed your hand. 8/10

The common demoninator is was whether the victim was fully cognisant of the risk associated with their actions.

Paint any picture you like.
Was the victim aware of the risk. Did they have any power to minimise risk? Did they take any action to minimise risk?

Nice quints. Apparently he made a video talking about his cuck fetish