This is the kind of stuff you will see everyday if you live in the Philippines

Don't worry. They are professionals.

Other urls found in this thread:

philippinefailblog.com/
manilalivewire.com/2015/12/davao-city-underground-utility-cable-project-now-in-full-swing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not sure why it posted sideways. lets try again.

good job retard

Lmfao

topkek jesus

thread of the year

how'd you do that? this photo is upright on my computer but it posted sideways.

>Filipino intellectuals

oh god my sides

lmao this works on 2 levels good job OP! you nailed it

ms paint

Nice try Flipino

Weird thing about the Flippines is high cost of living. Nothing is cheap there except hookers.

Real estate is downright a troll. When you buy a condo, it's literally a concrete box with exposed wires and nothing else. No paint, no flooring, no cabinets, no doors half the time.

No idea how people live there, I assumed they all just lived 20 ppl to a house.

How's it going there in the equator?

Relax man, you posted it right, it's because you're at a right angle to us.

>this is the kind of stuff you will see everyday if there were more flipfag posters

don't worry they are professionals

Don't worry, OP too, is a professional.

FUCK YOU FUCKING FLIPS STOP SENDING YOUR SHIT TRADESMEN TO NZ

huge cost of living?? you crazy man. i live fine off 1100 us dollars every month. rent for a very large house is about 200$. food is cheap too.

>Philippines
>high cost of living

also
>falling for the condo scam anywhere in the world

Nuke us now.

This is the kind of stuff you will see everyday if you live in the USA.

>huge cost of living?? you crazy man. i live fine off 1100 us dollars every month. rent for a very large house is about 200$. food is cheap too.

Do you know how much it costs to live in and igloo in Canada? Nothing. Beat that. Some people spend a few winters living on igloo row just to save money so they can buy an extra special snowmobile.

Holy shit the guy on the triplebicycle in the back is popping a wheelie

wtf OP? cannot into paint?

>we aint scared
>let me cover my face just in case

MLK didnt wear a mask.

This is the kind of stuff you will see everyday if you live in Toronto, Canada.

typical electric shower heater

el presidente will have your head for this

> high cost of living
Are you retarded?
> paying bookers for sex
Are you retarded?

My dorm room shower was like that, nothing wakes you up like a subtle shock in the morning.

That's a nice kot user
Im happy now

hey for the second pic i used "preview" on my mac cause i don't have paint. i rotated it sideways because i thought maybe that would fix it but it still posted sideways. thing is though the pics are all right side up. so idk what happened.

philippinefailblog.com/

this is a must read for anybody considering life in the phils
>dat suicide shower head
I've used them before. Work bretty gud, although yes I got shocked by that bitch.

>el presidente
They don't speak Spanish anymore since we colonized them.

>mac

duterte can't fix the electrical grid or the electrical grid workers. hell i just got the power back on and it had been off since 7am. its now 346pm

very interesting Philippines has everything rotated 90 degrees to the left

no he isn't..

Looks fine for budget work, obviously they are wearing insulated gear & ladders so they won't get electroshocked, and have shut off the power there for good measure

Hard to understand what they are even doing there though. why would a wire go bad in the middle?

>obviously they are wearing insulated gear & ladders so they won't get electroshocked, and have shut off the power there for good measure

hahahahaha!!

this proves all asians are dumb cunts

flips are the cockroaches of the pacific. I like to autisticly tease asian girls by asking if they're fillipino and watching their horrified reaction until I tell them I'm just kidding, i know they're not a fliproach.

LMAO flips can't flip

I guess we should probably stop calling them that.

and australians have to deal with being upside down

Fuck this is easily one of the funniest fucking threads yet.

>> paying bookers for sex
>Are you retarded?

You don't pay them for sex. You pay them to leave after having sex.

flips can't even flip their pictures

>mac

bro, you can't even rotate a picture, I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

Not all of Philippines. There's one city that's an exception, and it's Davao City under the then Mayor Duterte.

manilalivewire.com/2015/12/davao-city-underground-utility-cable-project-now-in-full-swing/

It also Does that when you post a Picture on here directly from an iPhone camera.

I'm with you OP

the line is probably telco, not electrical. They could also be fiber splicers.

I used to be a tech for a telco company and I've done shit like OP's pic more times that I could count. As long as you use your FVD and don't act like a dip shit, you won't get shocked.