CHRIS-CHAN BTFOs TRUMP

Really makes you think... I'm #WithSonichu now

how is his gaping "cunt" doing?

unbelievable roasting

Wtf I hate chrischan now

#MakeDonaldPmurtAgain

Holy shit.
#cruzmissile

Only because Hillary backwards is yrallih and it sounds too much like Israeli.

>women are smarter
>trans lesbian who cut off his own penis

The fact that Chris-Chan hasn't died yet is actually surprising to me. How long could he possibly have left?

Um, excuse me shitlord? Chris is very mature and intelligent unlike DONALD DRUMPF.....!

This surely must be a joke?

>Chris-chan
I thought he was in prison

Did he just snip it off himself? I thought there was some inverting of ballsacks and stuff like that involved?

that's his taint wound
he cut a wound in his taint

WHAT IS LOVE
BABY DON'T PMURT ME
DON'T PMURT ME
NO MORE

Um no you stupid shitlord, he grew his own vagina purely through mind power. I can't expect a FILTHY MAN to understand the genius of Sonichu's original creator though.

spat my coffee out, I was not ready for that last line. Sadly some leftists who went to college are just as retarded as this.

I swear to fucking Christ, every time I read something from this guy I get the feeling he's having us on.

I know he's been this way since childhood, but goddamn.

DELETE THIS

No, that's Nick Bate.

It was through grooving to subliminal binaural beats on youtube. You guys are really not up to date on the latest FtM procedures

An autist like Chris Chan supporting Hillary should be a sign that nobody should support Hillary.

>le Trump is Republican therefore he hates gays
This is why mentally ill people shouldn't vote

I don't wanna see it but I do.

You're thinking of Lexplorer

!OFTB PMURT

I literally am stupider for reading this, and humanity is stupider for it existing.

>FPBP

I really can't believe the fucktard isn't dead already. How many years has it been with him now?

well look at the bright side he,l never breed

and to think there are people like this who actually have a vote in elections...

8, I believe.

Wow Pmurt BTFO

When I think about how fucked he is I start to think eugenics is the only logical solution for mankind. May God forgive me.

I'I glad Bob isn't alive to see how much of an embarrassment Chris is. I mean he saw Chris at his conceivable lowest, but somehow Chris saw that low and decided to drop even further.

At least he knows who's buttering the freak bread

God bless Bob, the man who singlehandedly cut down the entire internet just to try and save his son.
It wasnt enough, but dammit he tried, and sometimes moving mountains isnt enough.

Kek will make him die soon.
Check'em

>to try and save his son.
If I had a lid like that I'd kill him and do everyone a favor.

wait... what's this supposed to be?????????

Pls don't post the webm of him fingering it

Chris "grew his own vagina"

By that I mean he cut a hole in his taint and pretended it was a functioning reproductive organ

He got a box cutter, and cut a deep wound in his taint, then claimed it grew naturally because he listened to binural waves.
And wont go see a doctor to get it fixed.
First he was just autistic, but this hellish life he's lived ever since Cred Forums found out about him has driven him absolutely insane.

That's a wound. He had a piercing but it got infected and know he believes this is a baby vagina which will grow over the time :DDD

I can't even stomach looking at that gash. And this man looks at it lovingly probably every day.

This. I thought felons couldnt vote in America.

they cant, but i think he got off lightly because he hath the 'Tism

I called social services to get a call back that they couldn't do a thing. It's a shame.

>ever since Cred Forums
Get over yourselves. The vast majority of tourture he has recieved has been from anons on 789 chan , 7 chan , 99 chan 78 chan and 888 chan.
They have been trolling him IRL for ever. LMFAO ...Cred Forums doing a fucking thing ever since 2005. Faggots.

What do you expect from a "self-identified" lesbian, who happens to be a "man'?

deGENDERate sounds like degenerate
really makes the gerbil exercise

wtf I hate pmurt

>789 chan , 7 chan , 99 chan 78 chan and 888 chan
>speaking about the fucking Barbarians in the glorious city of Rome
get out and stay out

Cred Forums are the barbarians user and the glorious days have been over for years everywhere. Whats left? 7 chan...99 chan? hahahahahahah you missed the best of all of it