Reminder that redpilled people don't fall for the Trump-Clinton dichotomy

Reminder that redpilled people don't fall for the Trump-Clinton dichotomy.

Reminder that redpilled people don't waste a day of their lives voting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't vote
>complain about being buttfucked by politicians
Are you a Google or what?

Reminder not that even the 20 cents just now deposited to your account can make you White.

This, any self-respecting Cred Forumsak should stay home and not take responsibility when Trump fucks the country up.

if you participate in a rigged system, you are essentially giving your consent to be buttfucked. just because you will be buttfucked regardless doesnt mean you have to supply the lube.

Quit trying to depress the Trump turnout, you CTR shill. You're so transparent.

>redpilled people have no say in the future of their country

>Yes goy, stay home on election day.
Gas yourself argienigger

Being a nihilist hermit doesn't make you "red pilled". There is no correlation

what kind of defeatist cuck logic is this

Hmmm... I wonder what the purpose of this thread could be...

the only right one

youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

Nice try CTR

We're voting for Trump

i hardly ever post, mostly just lurk. op is a liar. staying home is not a viable option. there's too much at stake. if you are doing worse than you were 8 years ago, you need to vote. if you like the constitution, you need to vote. if you don't want liberal justices appointed to the supreme court, you need to vote. if you are jobless and have been looking for work for a long time, you need to vote. if you want to stop the madness and try to reverse the last 8 years, you need to vote. if you want to send a message to the politicians that haven't had your best interests on their mind, you need to vote. if you want peace and prosperity, you need to vote.

Some of the worst people in life are the pretentious shitheads that can't make a decision. They always think they're more intellectual than others. No, you're just being indecisive and pretending like you're "above" all the stupid peons who can make an obvious choice when the correct answer is clearer than ever.

Cred Forums will spend 3 years talking about how all politicians are controlled by kikes, the left and right wing is just here to distract us and keep everyone pitted against each other while shekels are extracted from the back door, then next year the elections come around and then they'll be on their hands and knees worshipping some other puppet candidate actually believing "he's the one"

This place is a fucking shithole man, these cucks have no principles

Fuck off shitskin.

Literally CTR tier shitpost.

Pathetic.

Do you pay taxes?

OP is right, its not a two party system, and you should vote for what appeals to you.

I will however, vote for trump, and not because I like the dude or because I think its my only option.

I will vote for trump because Its a vote for a populist candidate rather than one of the political caste, and because defeating hillary will spark a revolution in the democratic party.

trump will be the first step in the purge

t. proud autist who feels the Bern

>Not voting

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pathetic!

LOW ENERGY!

>argentina

Shit, I came here to post that
this'll work instead

>OP clearly says both candidates sucks in capital letters
>"nice try CTR, 2 cents have been le deposited"
How fucking autistic are you faggots

This is what based Nigel told reluctant UK voters to do for Brexit. He convinced millions to vote for the first time in years.

>Trump
>not in the political caste

How many crooked Hillary voters do you think OP is talking to?
Fucking retard.

he's not a politician. How could he be

I know you are about to do some serious mental gymnastics, so I'm gunna go make some popcorn.

Red pilled people vote Trump just to annoy CTR at this point

well I for one am staying home on election day

tfw I registered mail in and can MAGA without even putting on pants

nice try shill

My buddy's mail-in voting. Unfortunately he's registered to NY, even though he's from NC.

I think austrian elections proved how effective mail voting was.

S-stfu OP
Trump's gonna make anime girls real
And one of thems gonna love me

There's a measurable chance of my postal vote being tampered with where I live. King County WA has an infamous track record with postal ballots.

Reminder: this is a CTR shill thread. Sage and hide.

*tips fedora*

Don't believe this shit.
We've got 48% voters, and guess which party won with 70% of votes. If you will ignore elections you will achieve nothing, and there always people who will vote.

Good goyim.

Did the founding fathers vote the British Empire out of America, or did they exercise what would now be known as the second amendment?

You don't have to vote. Quite frankly, voting is futile. The solution lies elsewhere.

Viva la revoluciĆ³n

Sage this shit. Don't fucking reply to such an obvious shill thread guys.

It's only important to tell this to leftists, who would probably vote for Hillary, but dislike both candidates.

>implying trump isnt a ringer for hillary

>leftists
You mean liberals.

Well put. This should be our banner

>unironically being this retarded

Reminder that los falklandas will never ever sons argentias.

>implying Argentina was ever white

Do you really need to ask?

Reminder that Argentianian people don't give a shit about the US elections.

Reminder that this thread is full of shills.

Reminder that even Commiefornian political commentator Scott Adams and creator of the Dilbert cartoons, recently "endorsed Hillary for his own safety" but has now pivoted to full Trump support.

The only "retards" here are people like you, who dedicate their time and money into enabling a broken and corrupt system.

You're literally the definition of blue-pilled. If the founding fathers were alive today they would hang your fat ass.

k

>you

Surprised you have time to comment on our election. Don't you have some islands to be eternally butt-hurt about?

hey sweden
you're a faggot.

You're welcome on our side of the wall any time, Manuel

A

FUCKING

KEK

the wall just got ten feet shorter Carlos.

Well, our president supports Hillary's candidature.
Our relevant media tell us 24/7 that Trump is evil.
I care. I want Trump to win but in that case he'll probably ignore us and let us sink even more. If Hillary wins we will sink but with the US dick in our asses.
We are doomed.

And you're sub-human. What's your point?
Cuck
I always find it weird when americans accuse someone else of being a "cuck", especially considering pic-related.

Nice try CTR

If you do nothing about a rigged system and act like a defeatist cuck, you're participating in the rigged system. Protest votes don't mean shit when all you do is complain and try and get others to partake in your lethargy.

You know, I used to think it didn't really matter for Americans, but this election cycle changed that.

This.

This guy is literally the worst human being ever to run for office, it's almost cartoonish how evil and stupid and horrible he is.
Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles, it boggles my mind that Hillary isn't leading by 20 points when this guy is one step away from becoming Hitler, and just goes to show how many old racist bigots there still are in this country. The sooner these people die off and we young progressive millennials take over, the better. It's clear that all the smart and intelligent people in the media are against Trump, and are using facts and logic to prove why we must put Hillary in power.
Trump is the first candidate that if I found out someone supported him, I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person. Nobody with any self respect or shred of decency should vote Trump, everyone has a moral duty to vote Hillary at this point and be on the right side of history.

>If you do nothing about a rigged system and act like a defeatist cuck, you're participating in the rigged system.
Voting isn't doing something about the rigged system you massive moron. Exercising your second amendment, that would be doing something. You Americans are just too scared to do what is necessary.

Pathetic.

Wow people who use social media and cuckold fetish websites are massive cucks. I am shocked, shocked by this outcome.

funny isnt it how its always the spics and democrat voting blacks and sand niggers telling you to stay home eh?

>You Americans are just too scared to do what is necessary.
Oh yeah and I suppose you go out every night to beat up roaches in Malmo.

your post screams shill....nice try CTR

this aint FB...do you understand this place lol?

we are immune against your tricks

I'm ashamed of my country's army

asshole, i wanted to post that

guess i'll post this instead

These are ok, but AnCap/Lolbertarian ones are my favorite.

I just found that comment on reddit, it made me lol so I wanted to share it

I'm pretty sure it's satire, some of the parts are too obvious

>Reminder that redpilled people don't waste a day of their lives voting.
Yeah, sure thing.

Though you are right, people shouldn't vote for either one and go third party.

cucked another one

Instead of going home and not participating like a fucking Bernie Supporter, go out and choose one, at least the one you like more than the other.

and her is me thinking people are red pilled, trump might as well be Israeli

das it mane, I'm a #cruzbot now

Let me tell you a story of one country. It has no faith in it's elections and historically has bad turnouts of less than half the population.

The dominating party has been in power for some time and is generally referred to as a dictatorship. Out of the electorate that does vote, this party does very well, with 50 or 60%, and the remainder is divided up amongst other parties tearing up the scraps into 10 or 15 percent increments.

The elections in that country could very well be rigged, but by not voting at all you've more or less guaranteed defeat, rigged or not.

You lose nothing by voting and stand to gain a great deal.

And let's look at the United States now, where politicians spend millions and try everything they can to manipulate the voters. Do you really think your vote doesn't matter?

It will if you do nothing with it, I guess.

Nothing wrong with abstaining if you legitimately don't like any of the candidates.

The concept of voting against a candidate rather than for a candidate is why the system is fucked in the first place.

says Argentina, and look how that is going...
Patriotism is Nationalistic and Nationalism is pretty redpilled.

Except objectively, based on all the evidence, one candidate is a complete disaster. (Hint: it starts with H and ends in illary).

The other candidate is unknown.

>Change with a chance of actually doing something about a shit situation. Versus...
> Massive hikes in estate taxes, a major war with an international superpower, more banks, more corruption, more ceding decisions to international interests, more globalism, more immigration (see: her fascination with Merkel). And to top it all off, she might be too weak/sick to even lead.

Yeah, the choice seems pretty clear to me.

Google Israel Trump.

>trying to be serious with retards
OP, you're a joke.

It sucks that both Johnson and Stein are such lunatic candidates. This could be a great year for third parties but nooooo the fucking wackos came out of the woodwork this year.

>one candidate is a complete disaster
Why do you thinks so?
Is there any evidence of Hillary want to start a war or something?

the fact i could tell and no one took your bait shows pol is immune lol

Go vote people

>le enlightened center ground superiority face

Kill yourself, my politics are very radical but I always turn out to vote UKIP in elections.

>great year for third parties
When in the modern age has that ever been true? You have no actual choice. It's been Turd Sandwich vs Giant Douche nearly every election since Kennedy died.

Is that you Hillary?

not voting = Clinton wins

the reality is Trump winning is like going for the mystery box. could be a tarantula, could be a million dollars. regardless, Trump will make life interesting

This
Trump for lulz off course but if you think your vote matters, you are a tool.

>When in the modern age has that ever been true

First off, the choice is between Hillary and Pence. You need to be clear on that. Trump told Kasich that he would be "the most powerful BP in history". He would be running the show and Trump would be the figurehead giving speeches and getting publicity. This is a matter of public record.

With Hillary, the BP is irrelevant as are most of the cabinet members. She is the whole show.

So, do you want Hillary doing everything or do you want Pence in charge of a conservative cabinet? To me the choice is clear and that is why I already voted Trump.

>tfw blessed with a good presidential candidate

I pity americans for their "Democracy"

I know people who are voting Clinton even though they hate her, just because they think Trump will be worse.
They may be wrong but there's a lot of people who think the same. In that case I'd rather they not vote than vote for Clinton.

No candidate is ever perfect, but if you genuinely despise both of them it's okay to sit it out.
Voting should be treated as an endorsement, not just a decision.