Social media is the most evil invention in human history. Seriously...

Social media is the most evil invention in human history. Seriously, it will cause more damage to progress than nuclear weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmmcqTWGo-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this trouser arouser?

>it will
it has

Was born Benjamin Johnson, now Beth Johnson.

who is this affection of my erection?

wh- what?

>progress
What progress
>cause damage
How?

Autism: The Blog

Lies! I have yet to be tricked

This is genetic female

>"progress"

Now you're sounding like a liberal spouting buzzwords.

Well, twitter sjw harpies ruined this guy who was helping us reach the stars. Cause of his shirt

But nuclear weapons preserved the peace so development can continue.

You must be a liberal.

stefanie scott

True. Social Media brought identity politics with it, which can be blamed for ruining society.
>"Oh, you only have 57 friends on facebook? Talk to me once you've reached 200+"
>"You're supposed to like what is presented on my timeline.You're not? Well, blocked bitch."

And so on. This is legitimately causing people unnecessary anxieties, which, funny enough, are more or less self induced.
Another big problem is, that many people nowadays make their self esteem dependent on facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
I was able to make this out in a conversation with some teenagers;
>"So, You're using facebook or any other social media?"
>"No, I've got facebook but never touched it the past 4-5 years."
"LOL, are you some friendless nerd or what? You NEED social media."

They legit don't know how to call a person on the normal way, all they know is how to whatsapp friends and shit

>will smith

youtube.com/watch?v=VmmcqTWGo-4

>retarded liberal friend
>didnt use to be this way
>vegan memes
>if you dont feel sad about these nigger rhinos that died out 2 years ago, unfriend me
>unfriended her only recently for unironically defending BLM

Yawn

Also didnt have facebook til high school post grad and only for stalker purposes.
People always went full retard finding out i didnt use FB.
Same shit happened in college but for twitter.
I do not use twitter, idk how to twit people
$twit

Twittercide
And going dark on the internet
Aka: autism

Why is it a big deal when people quit the internet?
What is cell phone for 200

>How?
Society is now a bunch of narcissistic retards who can only communicate through the safety of an electronic device.

I remember first year of community college (yea i fucked up fuck off) i had to write about it. Some report on the article they gave us talked about some kids quoted saying he can only talk to people through text/facebook, and that talking to people in person was "weird".

Talking to someone face to face is the new "weird". I also remember being told it was weird to ask for a girl's number instead of facebook when I was in High School.

>What is cell phone for 200
I'll be the last person on Earth to get one.. don't need it.

I wonder if this age of egomania will keep going or if there is going to be a reactionary wave against it.

What is home phone number?
What is snail mail?
Going to someone's house?

The only reason i still have facebook is to talk to the one friend i keep in contact with because her parents are batcrap crazy afghans

Cant cure human trait of narcissism

Social Media is an aspect of the "progress" you speak of, it's the masses collectivizing into a mass whole, and whittling interpersonal relationships to surface level aesthetics. It especially rewards self absorption, by allocating social achievements to people with the most likes on their profile picture and the most friends.

It also encourages mass sheep think on an internationalist and global scale, and it also serves as a tool for the elite to feed the masses with propaganda.

Cred Forums, if you somehow had the power to get rid of the internet in an instant, would you do it?

>liberal

No, I'd just turn the internet into Cred Forums where everyone is anonymous and namefags get shit on.
Get banned on Cred Forums, get banned from the internet.

the best option, would be to enforce anonymity so that faggots dont get bloated heads.

>cause more damage to progress
>progress

wat

In some ways twitter/facebook/myspace etc. are like TV. You have control over what you watch and give your time to but it is programming nonetheless. This would be less dangerous to impressionable minds if it were not available on handheld devices like smartphones. It is the smartphone that is the true enemy here because it facilitates these platforms. We are currently in uncharted territory and for those paying attention it is quite alarming. Society has been changed in a way that is difficult to reverse if not impossible.

b-but Cred Forums is social media

see, everyone thinks he is masterrace

>Cred Forums
>not evil

>Social media is the most evil invention in human history. Seriously, it will cause more damage to progress than nuclear weapons

Pretty much.

I haven't had a descent relationship since social media went mainstream (around 2008-2009)

Girls are hopelessly addicted to it and have become narcissistic. I think the attention and instant gratification has spoiled women over time.

Also its become a giant hook up plat form. Iv fallen out with friends who have decided to add my exes a year after iv broken up with them.

You have no privacy using that shit and now governments are actively using it against people.

Nah, it's the best thing ever.
I used to feel like shit for being a beta faggot who is sitting in front of his computer, and too afraid to go out because of meeting people.
Fast forward 5 years and now normalfags are sitting in front of their facebook and I can go out without having to deal with them.
It's fucking heaven.