youtu.be/eiGVyVGl_LY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I also have this sweet new Mustache

>vote Lambright
>literally get cancer

really made me think

I've never been there.

Born to be wild! youtube.com/watch?v=xjoUaj94gD4

Lambright, fuck off, you are in pol you know we eat gummy bears and call it a day (nutrition-wise)

Here is a video of the burger

youtu.be/eiGVyVGl_LY

>we eat gummy bears
you mean a bag of gummy dicks

Don't you even try to hurt my feelings.

I bought a table saw.

Making stuff!

Really packing on the pounds my dude

you look like a pedophile wayne. are you still living in the breaking bad meth lab van? or is that dome your new home?

you fail so hard at life you cant even cut wood without spintering it

and you havent given up the gay bars from the looks of it either

I just went to an In n Out and it's sort a meme fast food place desu.

Greetings Based Wayne I am glad you are the one and only face of Cred Forums. Ignore the shills you are doing God's work.

A reminder, 韦恩兰布赖特 around him is a liar with parasitic display, especially the elderly. IP address Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind before God for kicking monstercock Wayne Lanbulaite eliminate hair. This photo has been leased Wayne Lanbulaite more than $ 1,000 nutmeg his failed attempt to make their Wayne Lanbulaite straighten horizons. Everyone came to study Islam and 韦恩兰布赖特 in the end. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Behind coach Wayne is Lanbulaite memo vegetarian financial and harassment devastating 20S 韦恩兰布赖特 stretch. Wayne Lanbulaite can fool people offer tens of thousands of dollars for delivery may be carried out by Indian outsourcing project in one pill technology illiterate. In 韦恩兰布赖特 hand, even nothing can be done. Wayne Lanbulaite is desired particle efficiency and narcissistic unique promotions, willing to maintain and Wayne Lanbulaite mafia is more than a few months to indulge in ASCII art behind, methhead alcohol and blessings of homosexual debauchery Wayne Lanbulaite period, including seeking Hammamet using steroids engineer known as screen sick "BAMS Grand Slam." However, do not units, Wayne Lanbulaite exactly forgive all ear so that he is not gay.

I live in Arizona faggot

I get in n out whenever I please

and I want these fuckin mexicans GONE

Building yourself a coffin Wayne?

You probably should, because after what you've done your family sure as hell wont take care of any funeral arrangements beyond organising a celebratory pissup.

>I am a Jewish puppet

In n out is gross

Everything tastes watered down and flavorless and it's not even bound to one location. Every one I've been to has had shit quality in food.

Chick-fil-A is the official fast food chain of Cred Forums, sorry Wayne.

Fuck off lambright

I heard you were the human crow

smart

exellent

yukon's pride

This, also forcing businesses to break their models is autistic. If you kys Wayne, I'll vote for your dead body.

These Lambright threads always give me the giggles.

Chick-fil-A is like crack.

But I remember getting a cassette tape in their kids meal when I was about 11. It was stories about this ideal small town in America, with nice families, etc. It gave me some solace being that I was surrounded by urban decay with a dysfunctional homelife.

Fuck yeah Chick-fil-A is official Cred Forums.