Just a reminder that it's perfectly natural for german women to get fucked by agressive foreigners

Just a reminder that it's perfectly natural for german women to get fucked by agressive foreigners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800041/Mother-pleads-17-year-old-beauty-queen-daughter-return-home-learning-flown-Russia-Dubai-sell-virginity-10-000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>aggressive foreigners.

Foreign MEN.

Not uncivilized pieces of shit.

Of course it is. The German woman secretly loves foreign dick.

Just a reminder that it's perfectly natural for the entire world to hate russians.

What's with Russian soldiers and raping.

You never see an American soldier raping anyone in Vietnam or Afghanistan

Only when she's away from her peers. Yet since 90% of them look ugly as Fuck, who cares?

>What are american medias

Who wouldn't, germans have the best genes

you never see it because they're smart and they keep it quiet. if you don't think vietnam vets raped up a storm, you're retarded. Come on, dude. a bunch of young, uneducated, testosterone-filled boys with guns and no oversight? vietnam got it's pussy scholnged bad.

Better Russians and Poles than Sandniggers and turks. At least y'all have some sort of culture.

It's never called rape.
American soldiers during WW2 thought they were trading chocolate for sex.

>what is media attention
>being this retarded

Americans raped way more statistically - it just wasn't officially reported on in western media.

yeah thats why they got btfo twice

Technicaly speaking, trading things for sex its not a rape.

More than twice.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Just a reminder that it's perfectly natural for russian men to get fucked by agressive finns.

The women accepted because they knew they lost, not because they were given some useless trinkets.

Yet Finland still became a soviet bitch after WW2.

Finland stayed independant.

Your ancestors are the ones that remained soviet's bitches.

Russia dog

Yet, millions of Russian pigs were righteously slaughtered by good Finnish men.

>this much denial
A true member of butthurt belt.

One single Finnish man can easily beat up 500 Russian savages

Everything I said is true.

>Russia
>Capable military

Soon.

tfw you'll never be one of Stalin's soldiers raping your way across Germany.

>what is Finlandization
You should learn your own history better.

Leaf is right desu

tfw you'll never be a Finnish soldiers raping literally millions of Stalin's soldiers.

>bragging about one battle
>still lost the war
Kek.

>>what is Finlandization

What is this supposed to mean?

>agressive foreigners
mongols

>this much butthurt
>not even ex soviet bloc

WEW LAD

> sending in millions of orcs to be slaughtered by better armies

Why even live

I'm sorry, but who founded your country? Swedes did. You slavs were too stupid to form a country so bättrefolk had to do it for you. No wonder it went to shit after we left.

>butthurt

You should learn history instead of posting nonsense.

Yes Soviets received a lot of butthurt from Finnish men

>unironicaly belives in norman theory in its initial form
No wonder sweden is being fucked over by refugees.

Haven't you Russians been getting fucked over by "refugees" for centuries now? And I do mean literally. You're slavs but on a whole new level when it comes to mongrelization.

Russia is already fucked, an uncivilised shitty 2nd world country, that's what you are

>James doesn't think it's okay for a finn to dislike russians after being invaded by them

go get triggered by something else

Who destroyed Sweden? Swedes did. And it is not gonna get any better soon, Sven.

>Who destroyed Sweden? Swedes did.
>Being this blue-pilled

Who destroyed Poland? Oh wait, Poland has always been broken.

finland was crushed and defeated by the end of winter war
you autist picture it as it was russian surrender but the fact is USSR won, they got what they wanted and the losses that they suffered was a good wake up call before barbarossa

>Who destroyed Poland?
Hmm
Prussians
Russians
Austrians
Germans once again
Russians once again

1655-1660 you caught us off guard though, we were exhausted after fighting russians and ukrainians tatars and turks

>russians can defeat nazi germany
>russians cannot defeat one sole black man traveling around russia vlogging and bragging about how many white russian women he fucks

Russia is burdened by the fact they border a ton of central asia and middle eastern countries. Its just too easy for shitskins to flood and bring down the entire country. They were the original rapefugee victims.

no, they made a peace treaty, FInland didn't capitulate and we lost very little land

Since when conquering and assimilating one's neighbours is considered as "getting fucked"?

You lost more than they first bargained for

Nobody cares about who sluts fuck.

Exactly, russians usually don't give a shit, because degenerates will always be degenerates no matter where they are from, I don't understand why people here don't get that

Just a reminder that its perfectly normal for young russian cuties to come to Germany and sell their coochies to Arab and turk men in brothels

>t.200k russian hookers working in Germany on any given day.

>commies
>civilized
Western civilization was destroyed in WW2, what's left are a bunch of post-apocalyptic remnants fighting over the scraps.

They are mostly ukranian cuties. It's not like average european can tell the difference.

and we remained independent unlike the other countries that were invaded, what is your point?

I bet my grandpa raped your grandma kek

hot

I love it when irrelevant countries insult each other.

Didnt germany get like a 10:1 k/d ratio against the russians despite being massively outnumbered?

estimate are about 2-3 million hookers in germany 1-2 million from eastern europe. Estimates are about 200k-400k from russia alone, 100k-200k from Ukraine i picked the lowest estimate. I worked in the red light district in frankfurt. i would say about 20% are russians (from russia) about 10% are Ukrainian, 10% polish ans another 10% romanian, then about 40% of rest eastern european mix and the last 10% african/southamerican. Growing up in Germany even as a child you already have the image of a hooker in your mind if thinking about russian women.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800041/Mother-pleads-17-year-old-beauty-queen-daughter-return-home-learning-flown-Russia-Dubai-sell-virginity-10-000.html

10:1 is really damn good. Even in video games.

poo

I bet your wife, mother, sister, children will be raped by Niggers as a reward

SHI IZ Buzinezwooman!
also
> virgin
> 17-year
kek

Sweden stop...
You should get your shit together

Russian rapes are hyped by Stormfront cucks who need an excuse for the holomeme and their own favorite one balled autist.

Attention any German or Swedish qts reading this. I will be happy to get you into the glorious nation of Australia if you will be my gf for a period of at least 1(one) year.

Shouldn't have lost then eh?

If you kill your enemies they win remember.

>sole black man traveling around russia vlogging and bragging about how many white russian women he fucks
huh?

Turns out Zerg rushing your enemy is a shitty tactic
but when you've got limited weapons and limitless men, its a good strategy

Any beautiful blonde hair blue eyes German women want to become Americans? You get to avoid Muhammed rape trains over here.

If you don't know who I'm talking about I'm not going to promote that faggot by posting him here.

>You get to avoid Muhammed rape trains over here

sure, but not Tyrone rape trains

some Tyrone youtube faggot living in russia banging russian chicks all week. released a sex tape and BJ video with one if his russian bitches. Forgot the name.

My country is big. Just avoid the blue states and shazam youre safe