You ever notice dogs always hate negros and muslims?

They say dogs are the best judges of character and they have a sixth sense for evil. You ever notice most dogs hate niggers and muslims? No wonder muslims hate puppers so much. Puppers hate them because they know what they are. Dogs know who is evil. They can feel it you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have a history.
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE

Nah they don't. They read the body language of their owners as cues for perceived threats.

>ID
Nice try Huffington

Bullshit, I have also to deal with white trash I hate just a much as muslims but my dog is chill with them, but will growl against muslims, regardless if I'm cool with them or not.

my long-haired collie hated black people.

Primarily because when me and my mother went to the store, we tied up the dog outside (which is p normal where we live)

some black kids threw rocks at him, and he remembered.

allways barked at black people after that.

There is no such thing as good and evil and getting that identified in humans from a fucking canine is just pathetic.

Dogs have been with whites and Asians for 40,000+ years, niggers have only been around dogs when the whites came to africa

Obviously. Mudslimes worship Allah, which is Satan. Satan hates mankind so its only logical that Satan also hates mans best friend.

Dogss are very good at reading body language of their pack leaders. That's all there is to that.
/thread

>There is no such thing as good and evil

That's something that a satanist would say

or a moral relativist

ooga booga da evil satanists gonna use dey juju magic on me

Are you still stuck in the 1980s Bulgaria? Here's a test. I curse you with this image, respond to it with a picture of Jesus or your children will die in their sleep

Hello plebbit. You don't have to be aware of the source of your beliefs in order to hold them. In fact, almost none of the cultural marxists are aware of that.

Or maybe I am giving you too much credit and you are simply a smelly nigger who's butthurt that dogs bark at him.

idk why but every muslim I know hates dogs. They always come up with the same excuse 'but they're dirty!'

Meanwhile all muslims smell like diarrhoea

>pretentious euphoric faggotry in a post
>calls me plebbit

Like pottery. And no I'm not a nigger, and dogs bark at you to greet you regardless. You should know that already you stupid faggot

>They read the body language of their owners as cues for perceived threats.

This, plus they read the body language of people they encounter. Niggers are irrationally scared of dogs because most of them knew some niglet who got mauled by a pit bull when they were kids, and muzzies don't like dogs because they're haram.

So it's a combination of these two factors. Dogs are very alert.

Egyptians weren't black.

There is some serious historical revisionism going on in this pic, are you honestly dumb enough to advance this as an argument?

based wan wans

I love how all the arguments for black contribution to society come down to music and how "relevant" it is after 60 years. The classical composers are still the basis for all music after 300-400 years, including google jazz, we just forget that part for feelings I guess?

I swear the only people who make these are poltards

They can also sniff out terminators

Leaving your dogs alone in the cities?

You are dumb.

Some somali spat on my dog once, i beat the nigger while my dog was biting chunks out of his legs.

Shes a collie/german sheperd i saved.

I would stab a niglet baby to death for my doggo.

>I would stab a niglet baby to death for my doggo.
Anyone who wouldn't is a literal nigger.